Walking Wet Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse vegged on the sofa with Gage, watching some random program.

"It was nice what you did tonight," he said quietly taking a sip of beer.

"What?"

"The pizza."

She rolled her eyes, "No, it wasn't anything near what she has done for me."

He shrugged. "Currently it was all that you could do and you did it."

"I guess. Maybe once everything is healed I can actually return the favor and cook her a couple of meals."

"I'm sure she'd love that."

"Hope so."

Around ten that night they both decided it was time to crash. Unfortunately when he carried Jesse to Marty's bedroom the door was locked. He was going to knock, but Jesse shook her head. "No, don't. She had a bad day and she's tired. She hasn't been alone in a week, let her sleep. I'll take the sofa."

Gage looked down at her with a smile. "No, you'll take my bed."

Jesse shook her head. "No, not happening, I refuse."

But she had little choice seeing as how she was currently in his arms. He carried her there anyway.

"No Gage, I can't really, its not fair to you."

"Trust me I've had plenty of bed partners and I'm not overly worried."

The protest stopped when the air left her lungs in a rush. "Wh-what?"

Leaning in his eyes locked with hers. "How often do you get to sleep next to a walking wet dream?"

A squeak from the back of her throat and then giggles followed. "Th...," she was wheezing and could barely talk through the giggles, "this is definitely a first."

"I'm glad, now if you'll excuse me I'll go get ready for bed."

She was sitting on the mattress lost in thought and day dreams when he finally came back in the room with only those skimpy little marine issue running shorts on.

Her face filled with color.

"What's wrong," he asked kneeling by the bedside?

"I have nothing to sleep in, my gowns in Marty's room."

He nodded then looked up with a smile. "You can wear one of my shirts to bed."

Jesse nodded, happy to have come up with that reason as quickly as she had. She just knew she wasn't going to get any sleep with him by her side. Either that or she'd be dreaming things better left undreamt.

Grabbing a tee shirt from the closet he threw it at her. "Here I'll give you some privacy to change."

With that he slipped out into the hall. Leaning against the wall he hummed to himself.

When he heard her cursing her legs he slipped back into the room. He laughed while watching her try and inch her way under the covers all the while keeping her feet in the air.

"I really, really hate this," she said watching his eyes glitter with mirth.

"Maybe I can help," he offered flipping the covers completely off her side of the bed so she could just stretch out. Then he flipped them back over her once she got comfortable. "Better?"

"Much," she said on a sigh.

"So I guess you don't roll around in bed with your foot being so sensitive and your other in a cast."

Turning her head she watched him climb in next to her.

"No, not really big on tossing and turning even when everything works. I can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach again.

"Yeah, that would suck. Night Jesse."

"Night Gage."

And that was it, they both went to sleep as if it were common place. He didn't flirt, he didn't touch her or try anything, he was sweet and honest and perfect. Yep she had it bad.

Jesse could walk on the ball of her sprained foot by the end of the second week, and had Gage take her home to finish healing. It's not that she didn't appreciate everything they did, but felt that she was burdening them. This was better she thought to herself. Being surrounded by him was amazing and unfortunately she found herself dreaming impossible things. It was ok to think about it on occasion, but she was beginning to delude herself and needed a dose of reality, in the form of her actual life. She went back to work on Wednesday of the third week hobbling around on crutches for the remainder of the time until her cast came off.

She didn't have much of a social life, in fact she'd only been with a man once in her life so doubted she could keep up with Gage even if he were to ask. With a sigh she adjusted to her routine once more, the one that included a work schedule.

Marty invited Jesse over for another visit, but Jesse declined due to work and told her that once everything got back to normal she would be the one cooking Marty dinner.

Laughing she said ok.

It took two months in the making, but Jesse did make dinner for Marty and Gage, inviting them over for a sumptuous meal, sure it was only spaghetti and garlic bread but that wasn't the point. Jesse liked spending time with them and having them in her life wasn't so much a want as it was a need. So she indulged herself in their friendship and eventually brought out an oreo pie to cap off the evening.

Gage's eyes grew round as he stared at his plate. The first bite he quite literally growled in pleasure.

Jesse poked him, "So should we leave you and your desert alone or what"?

He smirked licking his spoon.

Marty grinned at her, "This is heaven. I'm going to have to go with Gage's response on this."

Jesse laughed.

When the evening came to a decidedly late end Gage hugged her tight. "I loved the pie."

"I couldn't tell," she said playfully pushing him away. "Ya'll be careful on the ride home."

Marty hugged her bye then followed Gage.

A few weeks later Marty held a dinner party with four of her friends and three of Gages marine buddy's in which Gage cooked steaks and Marty made side dishes. It was a success of course, well to an extent. One of the girls after having two beers became somewhat clingy to Gage. An understatement she was quite literally pawing him and he was trying his damndest to get away, finally after cornering him in the hall near the bathroom he said. "Look I'm sorry, but we can't I'm seeing someone."

"No you're not," Erica spat angrily, "or she'd be here. "I wouldn't let you near another woman if you were mine."

Releasing a very heavy sigh his eyebrow arched he said firmly and perhaps a bit lethally, "She is here and she does care so take your hands off me."

Taking a step back she huffed indignantly, thankfully his best friend Taylor, who liked to play it fast and loose arrived.

"Hey Gage, am I interrupting something," he asked in a husky voice while staring at the garish Erica?

Shaking his head he gave a grin nodding to the girl who was still pouting, although her eyes had begun to roam Taylors form. "Erica was just telling me how much she'd like to get to know you, but I said you were probably spoken for."

Gage rolled his eyes at his friend and Taylor knew what that meant. Immediately he turned on the charm backed Erica into a corner and started flirting pretty damn heavily with her.

Releasing a sigh he walked back into the kitchen only to feel another female put her hands on him. His peripheral vision said it was Samantha this time. She was lightly stroking his arm, saying he looked tense and could she maybe help him. "No thank you," he said quietly, "that's what girlfriend's are for."

Pulling her hand back she tilted her head, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were seeing anyone."

Feeling bad for taking his anger out on her when Erica had started the whole mess he apologized, "It's ok, we just started dating."

She shook her head grinning, "So I guess I'm not the first to hit on you tonight?"

Releasing a sigh and a laugh, he said, "Not really."

"Alright, well again I'm sorry hope your evening gets better." Taking a step back she turned to go out on the terrace where Marty and Jesse had remained laughing and cutting up with Jeff.

Mark and Tiffany were conspicuously missing for most of the evening, but eventually returned looking a bit rumpled. "Tiffany isn't feeling well and I offered to take her home."

Everyone knew that was code for a hookup so Marty simply grinned and said goodnight to them both, winking at Tiffany as she waved goodbye.

Taylor and Erica came out on the porch a minute later, "Did I see Tiffany leave," she asked slightly confused?

Everyone nodded and she looked over at Samantha who was now chatting up Jeff. Looking at the faces of those left she suddenly gasped. He was dating her surely not, she was nothing special.

Marty heard the girl gasp and then saw Erica focus a less than pleasant expression in Jesse's direction.

Jesse was sitting next to Gage relaxing and listening to the others with her eyes closed. He leaned in to ask her something and she nodded heading into the house a moment later.

Erica followed her.

"He picked you, out of everyone here why the hell would he choose you?"

Shaking her head Jesse grabbed a glass and poured some ice tea. "I'm sorry, what are you talking about?" Jesse hadn't a clue why Erica was so agitated.

"I can't believe you have the nerve to pretend you're not sleeping with Gage. God I'd be shouting it to the whole world, and yet he went and chose some ignorant troll like you to, to bang."

Jesse's mouth fell open even as the glass fell to the floor shattering on impact. They both rushed to clean the mess even as she continued to spew venom.

"You're so useless why in the hell would Gage want to fuck some little nothing like you," she said grabbing something to start picking up the broken pieces?

Marty and Gage had rushed into the kitchen after hearing something break only to hear Erica's demeaning and cruel words.

Taylor had been just inside the doorway since Erica left his side and heard everything. He was used to women being catty but this took the cake. She was being a total bitch and that never looked attractive on anyone.

Gage was furious, sure it was his fault for creating a fake girlfriend, but Erica had no say over his life and why she was being so cruel was beyond him. "That's between me and Jesse. Who I fuck is none of your business."

Jesse looked stunned.

Erica gasped in surprise turning to see him on the other side of the bar.

Marty was looking back and forth between Gage and Jesse, but only said something about getting a broom.

When the broken glass was cleaned up Jesse went ahead and got a fresh drink for Gage, not knowing what else to do.

Thankfully Samantha and Jeff were still outside talking and laughing so Jesse headed to the bathroom to try and settle her nerves. Although she thought at times that she might not be much to look at, surely she had something to recommend her. Tears filled her eyes as she stared into the mirror questioning herself.

Gage knocked on the door then opened it a second later. "Hey." He could see how damp her eyes appeared and frowned. "You don't really believe anything she had to say do you?"

Jesse shrugged, "I don't know, maybe."

"I'm really sorry, it's just I got tired of being pawed by her and the others, well I said I was dating someone and that they were here."

"So she's just jealous because she can't have you."

Taking a deep breath while releasing a sigh he shrugged, "Unfortunately yeah. It's annoying as hell, but I am sorry I drug you into this. It never occurred to me that she would hurl insults."

Nodding Jesse smiled into the mirror her eyes catching his in the reflection. "Is it wrong, me being happy that she can't have you?"

He gave the most enchanting smile she'd seen by far. "Naw, I feel the same way. Come on now, I'm dying for dessert."

Having said those words while wrapping his arm around Jesse in a half hug, he saw Erica glare as she grabbed her purse to leave.

Knowing she had heard something that could be construed a different way made Gage want to grin, but he held back, leading Jesse away from the diva into the kitchen.

Tyler came into the kitchen as Gage pulled the oreo pie from the fridge. "Hoo-rah brother, that looks amazing."

"Jesse made it, it's my favorite."

"It's about to become mine as well from the looks of it."

Jeff and Samantha came in a short time later hearing the happy conversation that filled the room after every bite.

"What are ya'll eating," Samantha asked curious?

"Oreo pie," moaned both marines.

"Hell yeah," said Jeff, "where's mine?"

Jesse laughed grabbing him a plate. "Would you like to try a little Samantha?"

"Call me Sam and of course, but put a lot on there, that way I can leave some and not feel I ate too much."

Marty laughed, helping herself to a plate as well.

"I absolutely love this stuff."

"Yeah me too," said Jesse, it's always a crowd pleaser.

"Especially for hungry Marines," noted Marty.

"So good," moaned Samantha beaming at Jesse.

When everyone was finished they leaned back glancing at the pan as if trying to decide how much more they could eat.

"Don't worry there's another in the fridge, just for the poor Marine's who have to go back to their barracks."

Jeff and Tyler high fived one another.

Tyler jumped up swinging Jesse around merrily.

When he stopped Jeff gave her an affectionate hug and kiss on the cheek. "You're the bestest."

"That she is," Gage said with a twinkle.

The night ended on a high note and Jesse soon made her way home, light one baking dish, that she was certain would disappear, since guys never thought of things like that.

Samantha hugged Marty thanking her for such a great evening and then hugged Gage, telling him how lucky he was to have both Jesse and Marty in his life. He agreed whole heartedly.

When everyone left and it was just Gage and his cousin she cornered him. "What on earth was that about earlier?"

Leaning back on the cabinet he groaned. "That slut friend of yours kept grabbing me, I thought she was going to rape me in the hall, until I told her I was dating someone."

"And that stopped her?" Marty was being sarcastic.

Gage groaned, "It almost didn't until I told her my girlfriend was here and to get her hands off me."

"Wow, so she did the math and came up with Jesse as your true love."

He nodded. "She really hurt her. I'm still pissed about that."

"No more dinner parties for Erica, check. What is it about guys that turn normal women into raving shrews."

"I don't think Erica is normal. She's a total whore and you need to rethink her as a friend of any kind."

Marty's eyes widened in surprise, she'd never seen him so angry certainly not over something that had happened to him a million times before. "Wow she really got to you didn't she?"

His eyes held hers briefly. "Not me, I can take care of myself, but she hurt my friend and that I won't have."

Her face softened hearing his possessive words. "You're such a good person."

Rolling his eyes as a blush filled his face he walked to his bedroom. "Night Marty."

"Night."

Jesse became a regular at dinner parties and just hanging out whenever Marty needed company.

It was on one of those Saturdays that Marty and Jesse were watching chick flicks with a glass of red wine when the discussion of their first time came up.

"It was horrible." Marty giggled, "Bobby was a virgin too and neither of us knew what we were doing."

Jesse laughed. "Wow, so not very romantic huh."

"Not in the least, we were both sixteen and nervous as hell. His grandma had the ears of a canine and was always walking in at the worst possible times, we did it while she was at church."

"Oh my God, no, you lost your virginity on the Sabbath." Jesse got a case of the giggles. "You're so going to hell!"

Marty laughed even harder, tears coming out of her eyes, "I know right. Ah but he tried so hard and was such a sweetie." Taking a sip from her glass she looked over at Jesse, "So what about you how old were you when you lost it"?

"Twenty-two," she said on a blush.

"Wow, you waited that long, good grief, surely it had to be better than mine. Did you get a college guy that knew what he was doing?"

Jesse frowned a moment while looking in her glass. "Not really. I-I was his pledge test. He needed to do a virgin."

"Well that sucks, where'd you do it?"

Jesse started giggling, "On my spongebob sheets."

Marty roared laughing, "You had sponge bob sheets in college."

She turned pink sipping her wine and laughing at the absurdity of her first time.

"Did you keep them, as a souvenir," she asked facetiously still giggling?

"No, it was horrible and not worth the effort besides they were covered in blood and I couldn't get it all out."

Marty's laughter stopped completely, "Wait what?"

Jesse looked around the room anywhere, but at Marty. "There was a lot of blood." Shrugging she took another drink.

"Wow, that sucks. Did it hurt, when you had sex?"

Jesse rolled her eyes, "It was excruciating. I'll never do that again."

Marty nodded, then the words finally penetrated her mind until she understood.

"Jesse, you've never had sex other than that first time."

Taking a long swallow of her wine she smiled at her friend, shaking her head furiously. "I don't want to."

"What did that rat do? I mean yeah my first time was bad, but I knew it would get better with practice."

Jesse shrugged.

"What would get better with practice," Gage had just walked in and only caught that part of the conversation.

"Sex," Marty giggled. "We were talking about our first time."

His eyebrows raised high, "So whose was the worst experience?"

Marty sat up, "Jesse was duped by some pledge geek to giving it up on her sponge bob sheets."

"Alrighty then," he said with a chuckle.

"And she hasn't ever had sex again."

Gage frowned, "Uh ok."

Jesse's cheeks turned red. Anxious to change the subject she looked at him. "So how old were you your first time."

"Uh, fourteen," he said ducking his head in embarrassment.

"With who, was it any good," Marty asked giggling again?

Jesse curious as well, sat on her legs leaning forward.

"Can't tell you, I'd have to kill you and yeah it was great," he said with a grin.

"So not fair," Marty pouted.

"She was older wasn't she," Jesse asked her eyes dialated with wine and interest.

Marty snorted, "No, it couldn't be, one of those cougars got a hold of you didn't they"?

Suddenly the girls burst out laughing. "A cougar, a cougar, Gage made love to a cougar." They were drinking and chanting.

"Alright ladies that's enough wine for tonight. Both of you are going to have issues if you don't stop now."

They nodded giggling.

"We'll be good, we promise," Marty said turning the volume up on the chick flick of choice. "Did you want to watch with us?"

"No, I need to check my email and stuff. You girls try and dry out before you turn into lushes."

Marty giggled again.

"So if you could sleep with any guy in the world and knew it would be great who would you sleep with," Marty asked as Jesse's eyes started to close.

Jesse shrugged, "No one in particular just well."

"Well, what?"

"Maybe a walking wet dream."

A burst of laughter filled the room as both girls shared a look and then glanced back toward the hallway where he had disappeared a minute earlier.

"I'm going to go tell him you said that!"

"No," Jesse shook her head even as Marty sprinted out of the room.

Jesse took off after her, both falling into the door way of Gages bedroom.

Gage had taken off everything, but a tight pair of blue jockey shorts that outlined his package to perfection.

Marty looked up at her cousin giggling then looked down at her friend on the floor. "Look at that he's getting ready for you."

Jesse's face turned three shades of red.

Although slightly embarrassed he was in the military and had been seen by all and sundry numerous times in less than the briefs so he tried to suck it up and deal with the issue at hand.

"Do I need to start locking my door," he asked in a playful tone?

"No." Jesse said trying to come to her feet. "We're really sorry Gage."

123456...9