Wall Hanging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers

"I asked you a question. Are you ignoring me now?"

"No, sir," she breathed out heavily.

"Well?"

"Yes, sir, please."

"Good girl," he said as he stroked her hair. "I know I'm overwhelming you tonight and a worthless slut like you isn't used to being treated as a lady, but I think you're doing just fine."

"Thank you, sir," she whimpered. She had thoroughly soaked the skimpy thong and her pussy juices ran freely down her thighs and into her stockings. It was an embarrassing and uncomfortable feeling and she loved it. He continued to lead her like a house pet and guided her into the study and around the desk. Once there He gently pushed her underneath the large wooden fixture. She had just enough room under there to remain on her hands and knees and was delighted that she could rest her ass against the wood panel of the front. It helped to keep the plug in place and she sighed and then grew excited as he sat in the large leather chair in front of her. He inched forward until all she could see was the crotch and zipper of his pants. She immediately rubbed her face against his thigh and kissed the fabric there.

"Katherine, be good. Don't distract me. We'll play later."

"Please..." she moaned up at him although she couldn't see his face.

"Hush!"

"Please..." she whimpered and dared to touch his crotch with her hands. She expected to be punished, but instead just heard him sigh.

"Very well, little one. But you're taking liberties tonight. I expect you to repay them later without complaint."

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed in a husky whisper as she undid His fly and withdrew His cock. She was surprised by how hard it had already become as it sprang out and almost hit her nose. She took the thickening head into her mouth and licked at it gingerly and moaned expressively.

"Quiet, Katherine. You may have your fun, but I have things to do."

Katherine took His head out of her mouth and bent around to lick up the sides of His cock. She knew from prior experiences that it wasn't much above average size, but something about being shoved under His desk and being only able to see just His cock made it seem enormous. She couldn't resist and attempted to deep throat Him. Just then she heard footsteps in the room and she started to choke in surprise. He reached one hand under the desk and forced her head to stay still while she had His throbbing member down her throat. She winced and then concentrated and with one barely audible (she hoped) cough, she relaxed her throat and remained still and tried to breath shallow breaths.

"And for dessert tonight, sir?"

"We're going to have the mousse, please. And a Bailey's and coffee for the lady and a double Scotch on the rocks for me."

"Ah, the mousse is delicious. You won't be disappointed."

"I'm sure of it," he exclaimed as the footsteps retreated and he pulled her head further toward Him and felt her lips brush the skin around the base of his penis. Katherine wriggled and struggled to breath and then was released. She withdrew her head and gasped and sucked in air. A long stream of spit extended from her lips to His glistening cock and an urgent horniness compelled her to take it back in her mouth. He moved forward in the chair for her and she began to move her head up and down his shaft, loving the thick muscle with its pulsing veins invading her throat.

Minutes passed as she serviced Him under the desk. She choked herself with His thick cock head while she pulled her leash tight. She tested how long she could remain still and breathless with his member all the way down her throat and her windpipe cut off. She did this several times while she heard him typing at the keyboard of the computer on the desk. Finally, panting and sweating and aching, she pulled gently on the cord of her bullet. There was no response and she swirled her tongue around his head and pulled again urgently.

"Hmmm? What, my pet?"

"Pweez... Mohhh..." she managed to say past the thickness of his cock in her mouth.

"Of course. I'm sorry, little one."

The vibrations in her cunt began to grow in intensity and she stuffed His entire dick deep down her throat, rubbing her face in His neatly cropped pubic hair and burying her nose in His stomach. As the vibrator reached maximum, her cunt throbbed and she pressed her butt against the wood panel behind her to shove the plug deeper into her ass. She began to wail quietly around His cock as a wave of orgasm that had been building since she sat down to dinner finally crested and broke all over her. She choked and spat up phlegm and choked on Him again as the sensations made her kneeling legs numb and her pussy lips seem almost ethereal. As the orgasm faded and slipped away she slurped her spit off of his dick and moaned contentedly.

She heard footsteps again and felt the vibrations within her die down and she smiled and took her mouth off him and nuzzled his balls and held his hard shaft in one hand. She heard the waiter place things on the desk above.

"Will that be all, this evening?"

"I think so. Here, this is for you. Thank you. Just leave the bill and I'll send it out in the mail tomorrow."

"Of course, sir. And did the lady enjoy everything?"

Katherine took his cock deep down her throat again and held it there while her lips pursed and released and tried desperately to swallow as much of him as she could. She could feel Him inhale deeply.

"Absolutely. She enjoyed it so much that she wants even more, but she's just completely stuffed." Katherine choked out an unmistakable cough and there were seconds of awkward silence.

"I see, sir. Very good. Have a good evening."

"You, too!"

As the footsteps receded and she heard the dining room doors close she giggled and withdrew his throbbing shaft and nibbled at the side of it. He reached one hand back down and stroked her hair and caressed her ear and she moaned with pleasure.

"When you're done down there, we've got some cake if you'd like."

Katherine gave another lick to his balls and then started to climb out of her enclosure. He grabbed her hair and forced her back down.

"When you're done, I said."

What sound emerged from her throat was not something she had ever heard before. It was a plaintiff, hungry and submissive sob. She found herself enthusiastically sucking His dick and using one hand to play with His testicles and the base of His shaft. She had been given permission to withdraw His cum and it seemed like the most important thing in the world to her. He came so few times during their events together that she often wondered if He was turned-on by her at all. She worked diligently and steadily on the head of His cock, swirling her tongue and squeezing His shaft. After a few minutes, He kicked the chair out, stood up and yanked her by the hair to kneel before Him.

"What is your pretty face good for?" He demanded.

"To show off your cum!" she replied with the proper enthusiasm.

He held his dick over her face and she reached up and stroked it towards her mouth. Soon, long thick ropes of semen shot out and covered her eyes, cheeks, nose and lips. For the first time in perhaps ever, her pussy throbbed with excitement at making a man cum. Throughout her life, she had jealously witnessed one cumshot after another on various parts of her body and had pretended that it pleased her. It never did. It always seemed so easy for them and reminded her that her own orgasms were so rare and so difficult. At best, she liked that it pleased whomever she was with, but now she actually felt her cunt pulse and her heartbeat quicken. She started to suck the tip of His cock to drink up His last drips, but He soon pulled her up by her armpits to sit her on the desk.

Her ass met the table and she managed to ignore the pressure of the butt plug. She allowed herself to look at His face through the gauzy mess covering her eyes and reached down to keep stroking Him. He was smiling and lovely and she couldn't resist smiling too. He reached down and picked up a spoon from the plate of chocolate mousse. He scooped a little of it up and then brought it to her face. She started to turn her mouth towards it, but He held her chin with His other hand. She felt the spoon brush over her left eye and remove the cum He had deposited there. He scraped some more off her eyebrows and cheek and then brought it to her lips. She felt a tingling again dance around her sex and she moaned loudly as He fed her the cum-frosted mousse. The hand He was using to hold her chin dropped down to play with her thong and tease her clit. She breathed rapidly and in sharp bursts as she stared at Him. He scooped some more mousse up and removed His cum from her other eye and cheek. This time she sucked hungrily on the spoon as He fed it to her. She was whining and spreading her legs as far open as they would go without even thinking of it.

"One more bite, little one," he said as he increased the vibrations in her again and massaged her clit with two fingers that pinched and rubbed steadily. The spoon brought up a large hunk of mousse and He delicately removed the last of his semen from her chin and nose and placed it in her mouth. As He did so, He left the spoon there as she swirled its contents with her tongue as he moved to squeeze her nipples. The other hand dug one finger up into her cunt and twisted until it found the bullet. She gave a high-pitched moan as He pressed it up against the backside of her clit and rubbed it there. She began to shake and her hands scrabbled over the desktop to find the edge so she could hold on.

His large right hand was squeezing both of her breasts together and His left was working on her sopping wet cunt. She looked up into His face as she held onto the edge of the desk and sucked on her spoon.

"It's all right, Katherine. I want to see you cum for me. Please, now. Be a good girl and cum on my fingers."

Katherine clamped her teeth down on the spoon and exhaled short bursts of sobs through her nose as a clitoral orgasm exploded around His fingers. She shook and lost her grip on the desk, but the hand He had been using to molest her breasts slid behind her and scooped her up to press her against His chest. She rested her face against His shoulder and let the spoon drop from her lips as the last waves of pleasure subsided. She moved her hands up and held Him tightly. For long moments they stayed like that and held each other until He stiffened his posture and withdrew a little. He still held her, but one hand now brushed hair away from her face and she gazed up at Him. He considered her impenetrable and dark eyes and caressed her cheek.

"How about that movie, hmmm?"

She nodded and reached down and brought her drink to her lips. As He moved away He took the belt off of her and helped her down from her perch. As she bent over the desk to scoop up another piece of mousse in her fingers, her ass was displayed in front of Him. He felt his cock thicken again and He reached out and grabbed her hair.

"Katherine. Bring your treats with you and come with me."

She sucked the mousse off her fingers and picked up both plate and glass as she felt her hair tugged and she awkwardly followed his lead. He led her out of the study and through the large foyer and through another set of sliding wood doors and into another room she had never seen. This one had a large TV against one wall and a large plush couch at the other. The light was too low to make out much else. He told her to place her treats on the coffee table in front of the couch and then forced her down onto the cushions. He gathered up her feet and she relaxed back as he took off her heels. He folded her legs and placed them down on the couch.

Switching on the TV, He sat beside her and she immediately placed her head in His lap after happily scooping some mousse off the plate and sipping her drink. His heart was melting as she curled up next to Him and rubbed His knee. He placed His hand on the exquisite curve of her hip and gently caressed her as the movie started.

It was a porn about a woman who switched from one love affair to another in search of sexual satisfaction, like most of the good ones were. Katherine started to get turned on and wriggled against his leg and clawed her cord.

"Please," she whispered desperately as the woman on screen was being fucked in her ass by one guy and fucked in her mouth by another. He had been controlling His desire the entire night – the blowjob under the desk meant nothing to him apart from playtime for his whore - and He now needed to dominate her.

"Kneel on the floor and bend over the coffee table," He commanded.

Katherine slid off the couch and stuck her ass up at Him and waited while she watched the scene on the screen. He reached down and tugged her thong to the side and began to remove the plug. She breathed in sharply, but exhaled slowly as it left her. After a few seconds, she wanted to beg again for the vibrator, but she heard Him unzip his pants and felt the pressure of His cock head push against her asshole. She wanted to yell out some kind of howl, but one of His hands covered her mouth as the other slapped her legs further apart.

"Shhh, little whore. Be a good girl, now. Show Me what a good girl you are."

The vibrations in her cunt intensified and she sank her head down onto the table with a loud moan. She began to suck his fingers as His thick cock penetrated her anal cavity. She felt him bend over her and could hear his breathing in her ear as He thrust his manhood repeatedly into her. The hand over her face curled fingers into her mouth and pulled at the inside of one upturned cheek.

"You know what today is, little one?"

"No," she managed to whimper.

"It's the last day of your contract. Tomorrow, you will be free again. Do you like that?"

"No," she complained without thinking.

"Why?"

"Because I want to stay. I want to stay here with you," she blurted out as the hard head of his penis buried itself deep into her ass.

"Why?"

"Because you are my master!"

He spanked her hard and said, "Say it!"

"You are my master!"

"Take it! Take it, bitch!"

His thrusts increased in intensity and depth and suddenly His cum erupted from His cock and filled her ass with hot semen. She could only heave deep breaths as she let Him push a few more times into her and then finally collapse lightly on her back. He kissed her shoulders and back and neck.

"Did you mean it?"

"Yes," she said automatically, although now she was beginning to believe it was a lie.

"Then come to bed, little one."

He reached down and scooped her up in His arms and carried her up the stairs. After placing her in the bed of the master bedroom, He went and got a washcloth from the bathroom and moistened it before returning and placing it against her aching hole. She reached down to hold it in place and smiled at Him. He looked down at her in adoration and then climbed into the bed. She turned away from him so he could spoon her and soon they drifted into sleep.

In the morning, He was gone, as usual. She got out of bed and looked around. She noticed her overnight bag on the floor. It had been weeks (well, a month, she guessed) since she'd seen it. She searched it and found everything there and put on the clothes she had worn when she arrived. She walked to the bathroom and along the way saw a set of papers taped to her cage. She inspected them and saw it was a new contract for another month. She carried it with her to the bathroom as she relieved and freshened herself. She carried it out of the bedroom and down the stairs and out the front door. She carried it to her car as she got inside and picked up her phone and checked her messages. She held it in her hand as she lit and smoked a cigarette and listened to an old Gordon Lightfoot tune. After she had played it twice, she threw her cigarette away and walked back up to the front door. She withdrew a pen from her pocket and scribbled "Thank you" on the face of the contract as she taped it there. Then, she got back in her car, backed out of the driveway and thought she might give her husband a call. As the rest of her life flooded back to her, she fought off every other urge until she could hear his voice.

Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers