Wallace Family Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
561 Followers

Kyle really desperately wanted this whole situation to be real. He'd wanted Ben as a boy and more so as a man except, "But you're not gay," he blurted out.

"Jesus, Kyle, does it matter? I don't understand why," he paused as Kyle squeezed his hand and cut him off.

"It's the curse, I know you think so. You don't really want me, don't want to be gay. You can't just decide to be gay, Ben. I mean, just so you can keep fucking me? Remember what started all this?" Kyle did. He'd been shocked when Ben told him they were going to his parents' house for Christmas Eve. He'd been even more shocked and pissed when, the day before, Ben had asked him not to act too gay with his family. "You don't even want me to be gay."

"Listen, I'm sorry I said that. I don't even know why I did that. And it's more than the sex. I missed you this last week. I missed hanging out with you, just eating with you or watching TV together. Sleeping together, too. I won't lie, I missed the sex a lot. You can't imagine how many times I had to jerk off this week thinking about your ass but I missed my best friend more."

"Still, you want a woman, Ben. You might fuck me but you're thinking of tits and shit. You even said I was just a warm hole. You remember that?" Kyle asked, denying Ben's words. He untangled their hands and pulled until Ben had to let his hand go. "You didn't have to fucking propose to me," he said and looked away. "We can be friends but..." He didn't know what else to say.

He didn't want to give Ben up in anyway. Kyle knew he might complain about Ben's constant horniness but it wasn't really true. He reveled in the way Ben just took what he wanted from Kyle's body, the way he acted like he owned it. It wasn't something Kyle had ever wanted from another man but Ben was different. Ben pulled that need and desire right out of Kyle. But Kyle didn't think they could go back to being friends who fucked, not after all this. Things had gotten messy and Kyle hated that.

Turning in his seat Ben said, "Come here." He reached out and pulled on Kyle's arm. And like always happened when Ben started manhandling him Kyle felt himself going with it. He almost went under but Ben dragged him over with strong hands on Kyle's arms, legs and hips until he had Kyle settled straddling his lap to face one another. "You think I don't want you?" he asked as he pulled Kyle's hand into his lap so Kyle could feel that he was hard.

"I had a lot of time to think this past week and I realized I must be gay. I want you all the time. Christ," he gritted out the last as Kyle instinctively curled his hand around Ben's big cock and squeezed it. "I love your body, Kyle. I love the way you make me feel. I think I've wanted you all along, it just took me this long to admit it. You really think I'd want to make this permanent if I wasn't sure?"

Ben's hand, hot from the water, slid over Kyle's shoulder to wrap around the back of his neck and pulled him in. Their lips met and Kyle groaned as his own cock started to harden. Ben's tongue forced its way into Kyle's mouth and the hand that wasn't holding Kyle in place tentatively skimmed over Kyle's chest and stomach. Kyle couldn't stop the shudder that coursed through him as that questing hand groped for and found his hardening cock.

"I like this too," Ben murmured against his lips with a tug on Kyle's dick. "I've thought about what it would be like to taste it, to feel you come in my mouth." That pronouncement was almost enough to make Kyle come right there.

They kissed deeper, stroking one another. Kyle was so aroused by Ben's kisses. It was the first time when he felt like the kissing was the purpose and not the side effect of Ben trying to get off in his hole. Kyle took his time and let his tongue linger and taste every corner of Ben's mouth, tasting the beer they'd both had and something salty Ben had eaten. Both of their hands sped up as Ben's tongue pushed against his and Kyle took it in to suckle at it, causing Ben to groan and thrust into Kyle's hand. He was so close that Kyle had to pull back, studying Ben's face for any sign of uncertainty.

Kyle broke the intense intimacy first, looking away from Ben's flushed face and hot eyes. "Hey, don't go away," Ben said and gently cupped Kyle's jaw to draw his eyes back. "Are we good now?" Kyle met Ben's eyes and managed a nod. New and scary feelings were welling up inside him, getting clogged in his throat. "We don't have to rush, Kyle. You don't even have to mean it, about the ring and all that. It was, just, the only way I could think to let you know how serious I am about this." Ben swiped a wet thumb over Kyle's cheek.

Rather than respond Kyle pushed close and reclaimed Ben's lips, retaking his cock in hand. He'd missed the monster. Impulsively he shifted himself over Ben until he could feel that hot meat right up against his hole. They were surrounded by water but Kyle knew it wouldn't really help him take Ben dry and also knew that wasn't going to stop him. Doing his best to relax the muscles and push out at the same time Kyle forced his ass to swallow past the rim of the wide head then froze to take deep breaths. It fucking burned.

He watched Ben's face with his gritted teeth and slitted eyes. "You don't have to," Ben choked out, then, "Shit, you're tight."

"I want to. I missed this," Kyle said and forced himself to take a few more inches. Ben's hands found his hips and were insistent about helping Kyle and gravity force them closer together.

"Mmm, is that all you missed?" Ben mumbled his question with his lips all over Kyle's neck. "My cock?" He tried for indignant but Kyle could hear the need in his voice.

Kyle forced himself to take the last few inches and took a moment to catch his breath. His asshole steadily flexed around the large intruder, trying to adjust. Kyle's body well remembered this, though, and the pain quickly faded to a mild ache. "Hmm?" Ben prompted and wrapped his arms around Kyle's back to hold him close.

Kyle released his hold on the edge of the Jacuzzi and wrapped his arms around Ben in turn. "Maybe I missed you a little," he said as he looked into Ben's eyes.

"Well, at least I know where I stand in this relationship." Ben obviously tried but couldn't pull of the mock injured look.

Kyle leaned in to kiss just below Ben's ear then said, "Yeah, you're the stud." He closed his lips on Ben's earlobe and sucked lightly.

"Oh yeah, your stud. I think I might be okay with that," he chuckled in a rumble from his broad chest that vibrated through Kyle. He traced a line across Ben's jaw with his tongue to his lips. They kissed deeply for a long time until Ben couldn't stop from trying to get some friction on his cock by trying to fuck up into Kyle.

"Nuh uh," Kyle managed. He pulled back from their kiss only to sweep back in and suck on Ben's fuller bottom lip, pulling it away from his teeth before breaking away again. "Let me just," he paused as he clenched around Ben's throbbing cock. "I just want to feel you inside me."

"You're going to kill me," Ben groaned.

Kyle just smiled, grinding in a tight circle on Ben's staff, as he concentrated on the fullness inside him. Kyle closed his eyes and imagined his inner muscles sucking on Ben's cock to try and pull the big dick in deeper. "Fuck," Ben breathed and his hands tightened on Kyle's sides.

Kyle's eyes popped open and he drank in the way Ben was looking at him with so much desire. He pulled the big hands off his body and pulled Ben's arms up out of the water. He arranged Ben with his hands behind his head. Kyle took his own cock in his right hand to stroke himself. With his left hand he felt all over Ben's exposed biceps and into the furry pits before stroking his nipples under the water. "Stay there, like that," he grunted. He raked his fingers through the hair on Ben's chest and stomach.

Grinding and flexing internally Kyle got off on Ben's body as he stroked himself. He leaned forward with his hand braced on Ben's chest to lick and suck at all the skin he could reach that wasn't underwater. Ben's eyes drifted shut and he tilted his head when Kyle reached his neck. Even the chemical filled water tasted good off Ben's skin.

Kyle worked his hips, back and forth as he felt the big cock press against the inner walls of his chute. He rotated in a circle that grew wider as Ben's dick scraped up against sensitive tissue. He flexed his thighs and bounced in tiny jerks, not letting the cock out but letting it pull tight on his asslips. He stroked himself and perved on Ben's body. Ben himself was squirming and Kyle knew he was dying to take over but holding himself back. It turned Kyle on like hell.

"Fuck," Kyle moaned and bit his lip as the end creeped up on him. He was suddenly shooting into the hot water and squeezing Ben's cock so hard with his ass, so good it nearly hurt. The last shot left him with a quaking body as Ben wrapped his arms around Kyle's back and gripped his shoulders underhanded.

He stroked into Kyle with little thrusts and Kyle felt the familiar throbbing and bucking of Ben's cock that signaled his orgasm. The wet heat bloomed in his belly as Ben filled him with come and Kyle let himself go limp over Ben. In the aftermath Kyle noticed his shoulders and back above the water were getting cold but he couldn't work up the energy to do anything about it.

"That was good...," Ben huffed. "Real good."

The cock in his ass slowly deflated as Kyle moved enough to kiss Ben on the lips. They caressed one another lazily until Ben's dick slid out of Kyle's hole. Kyle gave one last shudder and pushed off to dunk into the water up to his neck.

"We should go back in before they miss us," Ben whispered. He found Kyle's hand under the water and pulled him close for one last kiss before getting them both to their feet.

They dried hurriedly and dressed quicker. Once they were both ready Kyle stopped Ben from heading inside to say, "If you're sure then I'm in." Ben's grin lit up and he kissed Kyle once more before picking up the towels and leading Kyle inside.

The kitchen was empty and Ben tossed the towels into a side room where Kyle spotted the washer and dryer. As they left the kitchen they ran into Ben's brother, Mike. He had a full trash bag in one hand. "Hey, bro. Where you guys been? Mom was looking for you." He slung a friendly arm over Ben's back and smiled at Kyle.

"We were just talking," Ben said as Mike leaned into him with a puzzled expression. He sniffed at Ben's collar.

"Christ, Ben! You were in the hot tub? Tell me you didn't have sex in there."

Ben ducked his head and pushed Kyle through the door ahead of him. "Gotta go, Mike," he called back. Kyle couldn't make it out but he heard Mike grumbling behind them.

They headed into the dining room where all the food was laid out. Kyle had to admit that everything felt right in the world. Ben's come in his guts, a ring on his finger and a promise from the guy he'd loved since third grade -- life couldn't get much better. But it did get better when he got a big kiss from Ben at midnight in a full room of strangers and soon-to-be-family.

"Yuck," Ben thought to himself. It wasn't so much the taste of Kyle's come, it was the texture. He finished swallowing it down and gave one last lick to Kyle's spent cock. The texture and the weird oily aftertaste it left on his tongue and in his throat, he amended. Still, it wasn't too bad.

He'd been pretty surprised the first time on how much he got off on sucking cock. It was like eating out a woman 'cause it didn't feel good for him but he got off on making his partner feel so good. He definitely liked it but not as much as rimming which was way better than eating pussy. Girls got wet but Kyle got soft and compliant, his little hole opening up. Nothing made Kyle's inner slut come out like a good rim job and Ben wholly reaped the rewards of that.

He crawled up Kyle's body and kissed his slack lips. "Good?" he asked with a self-satisfied smile when Kyle didn't respond to his lips. Kyle groaned and rolled over onto his stomach.

"Wake me up in a few hours and I'll let you know," he mumbled.

"Hey, I'm still hard here," Ben playfully nipped Kyle's shoulder.

"Jesus, you've been hard since we got here. Have at it," Kyle said into the pillow and slightly raised his ass. "Just make it quick. I'm tired and done."

Laughing Ben straddled Kyle's body. He let his cock rest over Kyle's ass cheeks before letting his weight down and fitting his cock between the plump cheeks. He had to admit, day three of their honeymoon, and he felt like a fucking pagan sex god. He hadn't been so constantly revved up since his teens. He couldn't keep away from the man who now officially belonged to him. He growled against the nape of Kyle's neck.

"It's your husbandly duty to please your man," he said and playfully sucked up a mark.

"If you use 'husbandly duty' as an excuse to fuck me one more time I'm going to strangle you in your sleep," Kyle groused. He didn't try to get away, though.

The valley of Kyle's ass was still wet with lube and come so the belly of Ben's cock just glided as he began humping the body beneath him. The idea of a quick, hard fuck for his own pleasure only was a turn on but what he was doing felt too good to stop. Besides, this ass belonged to Ben and he could have it whenever he wanted, also a huge turn on. He sighed happily and continued rutting against Kyle's ass. He'd swear he could feel the extra heat from Kyle's used hole on the shaft of his cock like a burning mark as he moved. Ben nuzzled his nose against the scruff of Kyle's hair.

Kyle had buzzed it off to almost nothing in preparation for their trip. It looked good on him, made him look less wholesome and more predatorily handsome. The man even had a sexily shaped skull, Ben mused. The light brown hair was turning gold with all the sun they'd been getting. Kyle had also shaved his torso, not that he had much hair to begin with, and trimmed his pubes and pits to almost bare. All of it was quickly turning a golden tan. Ben couldn't keep his hands off his husband's body.

He'd been surprised to find himself as the one pushing for a date after New Year's. In the end he'd been the one to make the plans and set everything up. Two days and one night in Massachusetts to get married then a week at an all-inclusive resort in Mexico, done. Ben figured they could have some kind of ceremony or something at their first anniversary for their families.

Kyle had grumbled at first but he was always agreeable after a good fuck. So Ben had nailed him to their bed and here they were, Mexico in March. He focused on Kyle again. He wasn't snoring but his body was all relaxed and his eyes were closed from what Ben could see. "Are you sleeping, dickhead?"

"No," Kyle said tiredly. Ben smirked to himself, he knew a way to make sure Kyle didn't fall asleep on him. He almost felt guilty but he was fucking horny after blowing Kyle. Ben shifted his hips and drew back until he felt the head of his cock fall on the mark. In one easy thrust he slid into Kyle's ass. No resistance at all and Kyle's hole felt soft and wet, so fucking hot inside. Ben loved Kyle's tight ass but this was nice too. It was still snug but not like usual. Kyle groaned beneath him.

Ben sawed his cock in and out, lazy and slow. He could fuck Kyle like this for hours, the other man's slippery insides caressing the head of his cock like hot, wet silk. "You're fucking juiced inside," he told Kyle.

"Hmm, wonder how that happened?" Kyle asked. He didn't sound upset, though, he sounded turned on.

"You like that?" Ben asked. "Your shit's all loose and sloppy with my sperm and it turns you on?" That earned him a growl but apparently Kyle was still too tired to move much. "It turns me on," Ben admitted. "It's fucking hot."

"Yeah," Kyle agreed. Ben was still steadily pumping Kyle's fine ass. Best vacation ever, Ben thought.

They'd woken up early to play golf. Nine holes and a late breakfast then they hit the beach. Kyle had worn a swimsuit Ben had never seen before. It was a bright red boxer-brief, skin tight, with a small rainbow flag in the center of the waistband at the back where it couldn't reach the beginning of Kyle's asscrack. Ben knew instantly that it was another gay test so he hadn't said a word. Besides it was fucking hot. He didn't last long before he dragged Kyle to an abandoned cabana and hit that. Followed by lunch then another hour on the beach before Ben got too horned up and forced Kyle back to their room.

Ben happily plowed Kyle's ass while he thought about that swimsuit. Skimpy fabric highlighting Kyle's perfect ass and showcasing his ripped body, Ben loved that thing. It was better than lingerie. He wondered if it was strange that he got off on all the other people checking out his husband's bod. It made Ben proud and possessive.

Kyle's little tests were annoying but only because Ben wished he'd stop worrying and trust Ben to know what Ben wanted. It had started with holding Ben's hand in public, snuggling on the couch while watching TV, kissing him in line at the grocery store, going to gay bars and now the swimsuit. What neither of them had expected was for Ben to like it, and he did. He loved anything that made them closer. At that moment all Ben could concentrate on was getting closer to Kyle's throat from the inside.

Speeding up, Ben fucked into Kyle's squirming body. Changing the angle of his hips got him a squeak from Kyle. Ben couldn't stop the cocky grin as Kyle tilted his ass and pushed it up for deeper access. Typical Kyle, first begging with his body. Ben knew it wouldn't be long before he started begging out loud. Ben drew back further to shove his knees between Kyle's legs. Kyle obliged and spread his legs wide as Ben drew himself up into a pushup position. He wanted to pound.

Long strokes and Ben watched his cock disappear into Kyle's body, faster and faster. "Oh, fuck me," Kyle moaned softly. Ben wasn't sure if Kyle was complaining or fighting his own arousal. He had to know so he pulled out with a sucking pop and flipped Kyle onto his back. He smiled at Kyle's hard cock as he fell over him.

He used his right hand to find Kyle's asshole and plunged back inside to the sweet heat. "Wrap your legs around me and stroke yourself," Ben commanded. It only took seconds to sort their bodies out, Kyle's legs and left arm around Ben. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you so hold on, okay?"

Kyle's eyes were wide open now and he nodded, biting into his bottom lip. It turned Ben on. So close, face to face, Kyle's eyes looked huge and dazed. Ben let his instincts take over as he slammed into his man. He kissed Kyle savagely, taking his whimpering cries into his own mouth. Ben could feel the orgasm building in the base of his spine. Kyle went off and his hole went off around Ben like a clenching fist, the perfect sensation to throw Ben into his completion.

It was almost painful the way come spurted out of Ben's cock, deep into Kyle's ass. His nuts were running on empty and he grunted through it. The last few spurts made Ben feel like he might pass out. Kyle's ass gave one last clench to his sensitive cock and he wanted to cry with how perfectly painful and pleasurable it felt.

With the very last of his energy Ben pulled away. He fell onto his side and dragged Kyle bodily over him. They settled into their usual position for sleep with Kyle's head on Ben's chest and Kyle's longer body curled around Ben, their legs tangled together.

"I love you, Ben," Kyle said softly. It was the first time either one of them had said it outside of a marriage vow.

Unexpected tears gathered in Ben's eyes and his throat felt tight. Still, he managed to get the words out, "I love you, too." They just breathed together for a long time. The ocean air breezed in through their open balcony door, drying the sweat on both of them. Ben's heart finally settled and he craned his neck to kiss the top of Kyle's head.

toddstop
toddstop
561 Followers