Wally’s Wonderful Wang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

So off to the parking lot we went. Wally's limp was all but gone. He no longer was wearing the brace. Carlos and Sam met us as we went out the door. Wally introduced us and led us to his car. These two were the stereotypical pretty boys. Carlos had dark skin, wavy black hair and a mustache that covered his upper lip. A little goatee fashioned his square chin. He was handsome in every sense of the word.

Sam had light skin with blond hair and was clean shaven. Where Carlos was handsome, Sam was rugged with blue eyes that seemed to penetrate your very being. They got into the back seat of Wally's BMW and I sat in the passenger seat opposite Wally. The trip was silent until Wally pulled into his parking spot and turned to the passengers in the back seat.

"You can back out now if you wish and no one will be upset."

They both shook their heads and Sam smiled, "We are up for anything. Literally."

Wally laughed, "I can hardly wait to set eyes on your literally"

We all chuckled at his joke and made our way to the elevator. Wally contained himself in the elevator. The same could not be said for Carlos and Sam. They seemed to be very fond and familiar of each other. Their hands were all over each other. As the elevator doors opened I turned and they were kissing.

Wally spoke up, "Hold on for a while guys. Privacy is only a few steps away."

They grinned and Wally opened the door to his apartment and escorted us inside.

Wally made up a large batch of vodka martinis and we made a toast to an eventful evening. Wally told Carlos and Sam to have a seat and he and I would be back in a minute. With that I followed him into the bedroom. He had me undress and put on a short blue silk robe. He did the same, donning a red robe. I felt quite sexy as the material caressed my aroused organ when I walked. We held each other for a minute and kissed for the first time that evening. I followed him back into the living room where we picked up a fresh drink and sat on the gray leather sofa.

Wally announced, "You young men have been very patient with this old geezer. You are now free to do whatever turns you on. We will watch or participate as you wish."

They looked at Wally then at me and finally at each other. They slid off the barstools and set their drinks down. They embraced and moved their hands over all of each other's bodies. They started a long and passionate kiss. Their tongues were working overtime.

Without breaking the kiss Sam began to pull Carlos' shirt up his torso. Then they separated and Sam pulled the shirt over Carlos' head. Tossing the shirt onto the bar Sam began unbuckling Carlos' belt. He unbuttoned Carlos' jeans and pulled down the zipper. Sam dropped to his knees and began slowly pulling down Carlos' jeans. He removed his shoes. Carlos wore no socks.

Sam tossed the jeans aside and began to massage the lump in Carlos' satiny briefs. The outline of his penis grew and grew. Sam massaged Carlos' testicles and a damp spot appeared where his briefs touched the tip of his growing erection.

Sam stood up and Carlos began undressing him. Off over his head and onto the floor came the tee shirt. In whirl the jeans and shoes were set aside. Sam wore no underwear.

Sam was not circumcised. His penis was still not fully erect. Even at this stage you could tell that it was going to be quite spectacular when it reached its full potential. Carlos took it in his right hand and cupped Sam's testicles in his left hand.

His mouth opened and his lips encircled the still growing member. Carlos began to slowly fuck Sam's cock with his mouth. Finally satisfied that the engorged penis had reached its full erect status Carlos moved away and stood up.

He turned to Wally and me and asked, "What do you think. Is this not a magnificent cock?"

I looked at Wally and we nodded our agreement that this was truly a sight to behold. The member and I am speculating as I never did put a measuring tape to it, must have been 11 inches long.

Sam smiled and said, "You will now observe another gorgeous penis. Carlos gives way to no man."

With that he dropped to his knees and began to remove Carlo's penis from his briefs. It sprang out and began twitching and jerking. This was also a tool to behold. Not to the dimensions that Sam displayed but magnificent in every way. Carlos removed his briefs, held his cock and stroked it. He moved toward me and stood with this tremendous erection in my face.

As he slowly stroked it he offered, "I understand that you have a curiosity about the feel and taste of other penises. I would like for you to explore this instrument to your heart's content."

I never hesitated. I reached out and replaced his hand with mine. I held his huge ball sack in my left hand and felt the entire length of his penis with the fingers of my right. I gripped it and softly gathered the sensations of its texture. The feel was much the same as was Wally's Wonderful Wang. The same, but the ripples and the veins had more definition. It had the surface of rolling hills and the purple head was tapered to a point with the eye oozing a clear silky fluid.

As I massaged his equipment Carlos moved closer and pushed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed the head in. I licked the eye to gather all of the silky fluid that was seeping from it. I sucked on it as best as I could. The thing was really more than I could comfortably get into my mouth. The taste of his pre-cum was similar to mine. Though it might taste the same the pleasure of it was extraordinary.

After just a couple of minutes Carlos pulled away and stated, "Now you may want to face the huge cock that Sam will offer to you. While you do that I think I will try to seduce Mister Wally here."

"What do you say Mister Wally?"

Wally responded, "You won't have to seduce me. If you observe you will see that I am ready to be either fucking you or you to fuck me, whichever you would like."

With that being said, Carlos moved over and sat on Wally's lap. They began to fondle each other and kiss with their tongues deeply in each other's mouths. Sam stood in front of me and held his uncut penis for me to take as I wished.

I wished very much to fondle this uncut cock before me. I could barely get my fingers around it so I let my fingers trail up and down the length of the shaft. I licked my lips and pulled back his foreskin and placed my lips on the head. I sucked at the opening in the end of this enormous thing in my hands.

It was not yet producing any fluid which disappointed me. I had wanted to taste another semen sample for comparison. Sam seemed to be enjoying my efforts so I pushed his penis into my mouth as far as I could get my jaws apart. I decided that if I was going to taste his semen I would have to get him to climax. All the while I licked and sucked on the head. Sam began to rotate his hips. I sucked and licked harder. Minutes passed and my jaw began to ache. I was determined not to give up.

Finally success! He hissed and began to shoot his load. I took it all in my mouth. He pumped 3 times and filled my mouth with his love juice. I pulled back and moved the fluid around in my mouth wanting to savor the flavor for as long as possible. Sam had taken over and was pumping his penis with rapid strokes. I swallowed. I watched as he threw back his head and moaned. He was approaching completion of his orgasm. He grunted and a stream of semen jumped from his penis and hit me on my chest where the robe had opened. He sat down next to me and licked the stuff off of me.

He remarked, "I have tasted a lot of cum but none that is sweet as mine."

I agreed. We turned to where Wally and Carlos were engaged in a passionate embrace. They had stopped what they were doing to watch Sam and me. We told them to allow us the same pleasure. They obliged without comment. They embraced and began to fondle each other from head to toe. They were all over each other.

Wally grasped Carlos' penis and said, "I want you to fill me with that wonderful tool."

Carlos responded, "As you wish Mister Wally, as you wish."

They got up from the sofa and headed to the bedroom. Sam and I jumped up and followed them. Wally went to the top drawer of the dresser and took out the tube of lubricant.

He handed it to Carlos and said, "Use this liberally. Considering the size of that monster you will need to lubricate in order to not hurt it. Or me for that matter."

Carlos nodded and smiled in reply. Wally put the vinyl sheet on the bed and leaned face down with his butt in the air and his legs spread. Sam and I sat next to each other on the chaise and watched as Carlos began to push lube into Wally's anus. He whimpered as Carlos pushed lube in with two fingers and worked them around. Carlos proceeded to put a large amount on the entire length of his shaft.

Wally instructed, "I don't recall ever being fucked by a penis as big as yours. Be gentle and patient, please."

Carlos grinned and whispered, "Don't worry you will love it. They always do."

Sam nudged me and said, "It's true. He is a wonderful lover. I have taken that penis many times and each time is better than the time before. Wally is going to have the fuck of his life."

Carlos' cock gleamed in the soft light. It was well lubed and ready to penetrate Wally's eager opening. He stepped between Wally's legs and placed the end of his penis against the anus that was anxiously waiting for his entry.

Carlos pressed slowly and gained a slight entrance. Wally pushed back and a little more of the tool disappeared. After several more pushes half of the huge thing was inside. Carlos seemed satisfied with the amount of penetration and began to move forth and back with slow short strokes. Each forward push was met with a push back from Wally.

As Carlos increased the speed of his thrusts more of his cock disappeared. Wally as usual was very vocal in his lovemaking. As soon as Carlos had managed to get his entire length in, Wally began to respond vocally.

"You big wonderful cock, pound my ass. Fuck me with that enormous love tool. Come on give my ass a hard pounding. Harder, I want to cum without touching my penis."

And pound he did. I would have thought that Wally would be split open and ruined for life with the way he was being fucked. As I watched I realized that my organ had responded to the activity before me. Sam noticed it too. He reached down and began to fondle my rising tool. This added to my pleasure of watching. But what I wanted was to be a part of what Wally was experiencing. Perhaps I was a little jealous seeing him having more pleasure than I was able to give him.

I pushed Sam's hand away and rose. I walked over to the bed and crawled up next to Wally and began kissing him. He opened his mouth and I pushed my tongue in. We kissed for a minute and I slid down and got between their legs. I reached under Wally and pulled his penis down to my open mouth. I began so lick the droplets of silky fluid from the opening and sucked the head. Wally continued to rave and curse.

He grunted and cried out, "Oh my gawd, I can't believe it. Yes, suck me! Damn fuck me!"

He began to move his hips so violently that I kept losing his penis. I kept retrieving it and doing all I could to enhance his orgasm that I knew was only moments away. Sure enough I held his shaft in my hand and could feel the semen charging up the length and out into my mouth. As he always did he came in waves. He shot load after load. More this time than I could ever recall. I took all I could swallow over and over again.

It was too much for me and I had to release him. He sprayed his spunk all over my face and chest.

He was screaming – "Yes! Oh yes! Don't stop! I am still cumming. Damn this is unbelievable. Fuck me you gorgeous hunk of sex machine. Fuck me!"

All the while Carlos was pounding away and reaching his climax. He held off until Wally was finished. Then his orgasm started. He threw his head back and slammed his enormous tool to the hilt and held tight against Wally's buttocks.

Through his gritted teeth he exclaimed his pleasure, "I am going to cum! It is there. It is there, now!"

He began to buck and rock and roll his head from side to side. His climax seemed to last for minutes.

He finally hollered, "It is finished. I have given you all I have. You are full of my sweet love juice and you will never have a fuck as good as this. You will always compare your lovers to the magnificent Carlos and his colossal penis. Take it and love it always."

With that he pulled his softening penis out and walked away. He sat next to Sam on the chaise and hugged him.

He kissed Sam and grasped Sam's penis. "I would like for you to fuck me now Sam. I need you to make me cum once more, please."

They walked hand in hand to the bed and crawled onto it. Wally had slid down and was sitting on the floor leaning against the side of the bed with his eyes closed. A pool of silky fluid was gathering under him. He looked exhausted. I felt sorry for him but then realized that he wasn't tired, just totally and completely satisfied. I sat down next to him and put my arm around his shoulders.

He opened his eyes and whispered, "You have no idea what that was like. The man has bragged a lot but he does not exaggerate. That was the fuck of a lifetime. I can't imagine that I could ever go through another to compare with it."

We then began to hear the sounds of sex going on above us. We rose up and saw that Carlos was on his back with his legs on Sam's shoulders. Sam was pounding into him with such speed that his hips seemed to be a blur. Sam was approaching his orgasm and was telling Carlos to cum and cum now because this was about to finish. At that moment Carlos pumped his shaft and began to shoot a stream of semen. Sam slammed hard against Carlos and held his penis fully in and shuttered his climax. He gritted his teeth and held his head back but never uttered a word. Sam rolled off of Carlos and pulled him to his body.

They kissed like two lovers. The kiss was tender and soft. They gently explored every inch of each other's body and finished the embrace by softly caressing each other's genitals.

I looked at Wally and told him, "They're in love. I think that I may be as well. I would like for you to be by my side always."

Wally replied, "Time will tell my Good Samaritan. Time will tell."

I was disappointed but realized that compared to the sex that he had just experienced I would never be able to come close to giving him that much pleasure. I was not ever going to be a great lover. My wife had had to find her sexual satisfaction elsewhere and Wally would always be looking for a new lover to compare to the fucking that he had just received from Carlos.

Chapter 6

I had not had conversation with Wally for a couple of weeks let alone a bout of sex. The memory of our encounters had brought me to frequently relieve the tension by my own hand. This particular evening I had made myself a vodka and tonic. I rolled the ice cubes around the glass and reflected on the evening Wally and I had spent with Carlos and Sam.

I had showered and was sitting in the kitchen. I had not bothered to dress. I just made the drink and sat on the wooden chair on top of my towel. I began to rub Little Stubby softly. I used just my finger tips and caressed it on the side where the flared head evolved into the shaft. I could make this pleasure last for as long as I was willing to wait. This usually wasn't very long.

As I pleasured myself a plan began to form. The events with Carlos and Sam made me speculate that if I could get the magnificent Carlos and his glorious penis hooked up with Maxwell and somehow let Marie catch them having sex my revenge would be ever so sweet. The thought of seeing Carlos fucking Maxwell drove my desire to where I had to have release.

I grasped the shaft of Little Stubby and began to pump in earnest. Holding it gently at first then gripping as hard as I could I began to pump it fast and furious. Pre-cum had began to run down the head and the drying sticky stuff made too much friction. So I had to stop and get some cooking oil from the pantry. I oiled Little Stubby and began again to stroke hard and fast.

I lowered myself onto the floor on my back and raised my knees. With my left hand I held my testicles and their container. This prevented the skin on the shaft from moving and the friction was driving me rapidly toward my orgasm. Stroking and picturing Maxwell and Carlos in action magnified the intensity of my climax. When I shot my spunk it arched up and landed on my abdomen. The second arched a little lower and splattered in my pubic hair. The last rolled slowly off the end of Little Stubby and ran down the back of my hand.

I kept up the pumping action hoping for more. But that was the end of it. Little Stubby began his wilt and I released him to nestle in my pubic hair. I envied those more amply endowed. I could picture their softened penis resting majestically on their leg or on their abdomen. Wally's Wonderful Wang would rest with the head on his belly button. I got up and wiped the semen off of my stomach and hair and licked the stuff off my knuckles. All in all it had been as good as masturbation can be. Good but not as good as reaching a climax with a partner.

Chapter 7

Along the way I decided that I needed to get some help to make my sketchy plan into a complete workable tactic. I could not come up with a way to get the two men together and get Marie to walk in on them. My imagination is just not devious enough to pull it together.

That Malcolm is what I need you to help me with.

Post Script

I don't mind helping a man in need but this was just too bizarre for even me. His narrative was just too much detail for my taste. His need for revenge was somewhat disturbing as well. I told Harvey that I appreciated his confidence in my abilities but was afraid there was nothing that I could do to help. I left him with a comment that if anything came to mind I would contact him.

Nothing has come to mind.

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers