Wally's Pool

Story Info
The pool was just an excuse.
6.4k words
4.58
55.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

Elements of this story could qualify it to be in Group, in Erotic Couplings, or perhaps some other category. I put it in Novels or Novellas because there it doesn't tell the reader what the focus of the story may be. If you are reading it after 28 Sept. 2011 you are reading a revised version of the story. As always I encourage feedback, especially feedback that may help me improve as a writer.

***

I just wanted to make things better for my family. When Shanna and I'd been married five years we managed to buy a house. Not a big house. Not even a new house. Three bedrooms, two baths with a good sized back yard, a lemon tree, and a two car garage. The year we bought that house I realized the universe pays attention to what people do. I'd heard the old saying that nature abhors a vacuum. I'd heard it tied to the other saying I first heard at church. The Devil has work for available hands. They made the two sayings mean that we ought to always be doing something good or the Devil will find something to fill the time and or space.

When we bought our house we bought a three bedroom house. We only needed one. Practical, levelheaded people would have closed two bedroom doors and left them closed. We thought having three bedrooms prepared us, in case someday we decided to have kids. In the midst of moving in we had fun in our new home and that included having sex in every room of the house. More than once!

We began moving in on September seventh. We painted every room, bought used furniture so none of the rooms would be empty, and had our own private sex parties in every room. On October twenty-eighth I came home from work to find a candle lit dinner on the table and Shanna all dressed up, beaming like she had won the lottery.

We were pregnant.

The very next October I came home from work and found a candle lit dinner on the table and Shanna standing beside the table, holding our five-month-old daughter in her arms. She was smiling, wearing the same red dress she had worn the year before and together they gave me the news; Nature had filled all our bedrooms. Jake was born May sixteenth the next year. Eight days after we celebrated Lynn's first birthday.

That October I was a bit concerned on the drive home each day. We'd filled the bedrooms. I didn't need or want a candle lit dinner. I had joked with Shanna that the candles were the cause of pregnancies, not our oft repeated sexual antics. The candlesticks didn't show up at dinner. In fact they never were seen on our dinner table again.

Jake was born seventeen years ago. Long and lean is how I'd describe him now. I'd say handsome but that would be a proud Dad saying it. Instead I'll just say he never lacks for attention from the young women at school, church or anywhere he goes. Lynn is now eighteen. She eased into puberty at about ten and by twelve was being mistaken for a high school cheerleader. They both are athletic looking and very healthy. Lynn loves wearing her strawberry blond hair in a ponytail and walking so it swings.

Our neighbors, for all those years, were Wally Clarke and his wife Carolyn. They had the house next door. They had the house all the kids in the neighborhood loved. It wasn't the same as our house.

Oh, it was built by the same builder, at the same time and almost the same floor plan as ours. But Wally hated cutting grass and pulling weeds. Wally put in a pool in his back yard. He became the favorite adopted Uncle of every kid in the neighborhood. He taught all the kids how to take care of the pool and how to swim. He was willing to supervise the kids in the pool almost any day. He got the sounds of laughing, happy children around him and he never had to cut the grass. What tiny bit of grass he had in his front yard one of the neighbor kids willingly cut for him. Often that kid was Jake.

The year Lynn turned eight and Jake seven Wally made some changes at his house. The law in our area requires that any backyard with a pool be fenced with at least a six-foot fence. When Wally had the pool put in he had it fenced with a cinder block fence. In April of the year Lynn turned eight a crew arrived and extended the wall up. It became a ten-foot high wall. It was topped with broken glass imbedded in mortar. Wally did not want anyone crawling over that fence!

He had meetings with all the kids who used the pool and their parents. He let us know what the change was all about.

"Last summer, in my brother's neighborhood, some kids didn't want to wait for him to get home to go swimming. They climbed his fence and went swimming. A ten-year-old drowned. My brother decided to fill in his pool with dirt. He had to go to the funeral of a kid he loved. I don't want anything like that to happen here. No one goes swimming without a Lifeguard present. At the moment I'm a certified lifeguard and so is Carolyn. That means either we supervise or no one gets wet."

We got the message. He even put up a sign in the pool area saying no one was allowed in the pool without a lifeguard present. Then he added one more change. From noon on Sunday until three in the afternoon on Monday there would be no one under eighteen allowed in the pool area or in their house.

Lynn's birthday that year was on a Sunday. She asked Wally if she could have her party at his house. He said yes, if the party was on Saturday. Sundays were now adults only days. She agreed. The party was great and everyone had a great time. On her actual birthday our family of four went to Disneyland.

Shanna and I were invited to a pool party for adults on the first Sunday of that June. We made the proper arrangements for child care for Lynn and Jake and went to the party. Wally grilled salmon, burgers and steaks. Carolyn made a great salad and ten adults enjoyed an afternoon and evening without children. Our conversations were about children, about work, about money and about the future. Two weeks later we were invited again.

At least once a month Shanna and I were invited to the adult pool parties at Wally and Carolyn's. The list of participants changed almost every time. We enjoyed the adult-to-adult time together and looked forward to the gatherings. Up until the adult parties started Shanna had two swimsuits. By the end of that summer she had four.

As the weather cooled in November Wally turned on the heater and we swam in warm water. His skill at the barbecue increased and our meals together were very enjoyable. The Sunday after Thanksgiving was to be another change.

We were invited for dinner for the Tuesday evening before Thanksgiving. Just Shanna and me. Carolyn made lasagna and a salad. We ate and cleaned up much as we usually did when we ate together, except the kids were not included.

After dinner we sat in their family room. Wally began the meat of the evening by saying, "I'll bet you've been wondering what's going on. Well, it's time you learned."

Carolyn took over. "Wally and I love having all the kids around. We put in the pool more for them than for us. In the last couple of months we've had an experience that got us both thinking. We went with my sisters to an event in Las Vegas."

Shanna interjected, "They live in Vegas, don't they?"

Carolyn and Wally both nodded as Carolyn continued, "At that event over three hundred people had a pool party at a hotel. There was food, music, dancing, swimming and no kids."

"We had a great time." Wally said, "And since there were no kids around the party got a little more adult."

Carolyn added, "What Wally's saying is that some of the swimsuits disappeared. Many of the women went topfree and many of the men went naked."

"Topfree?" Shanna asked.

"They were bare chested." Wally said, smiling.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes! At first we were a little shocked, but the longer we stayed the more we liked the environment. The adult nature of it. By that evening we were both participating."

"Hold up." I said. "If this is going where I think it's going you're inviting us to a pool party where being naked or topfree is going to be Ok. Right?"

"The first Sunday of every month from now on our adult pool party will be clothing optional." Wally said.

"And you are invited." Carolyn added.

"And the party this Sunday?" Shanna asked.

"Everyone invited to this Sunday knows about the first Sunday parties. If everyone at this Sunday agrees then this Sunday could be clothing optional." Wally said.

Carolyn said, "Let me clarify. Clothing optional means that people can be clothed or naked or partially naked as they choose. Someone can come to a first Sunday party and stay clothed. It will be Ok."

"Or," Wally said, "They can walk in and strip down to skin and that will be Ok as well."

Carolyn added, "What won't be Ok is overt sexual contact. We aren't swingers. The parties aren't about swinging."

"Oh." I said, "We'll be skinny-dipping, not having an orgy out by the pool."

Wally and Carolyn nodded and I felt the energy in the room ease.

"Who is invited?" Shanna asked.

"Married couples only. You've met everyone invited for this Sunday and for the first Sunday. We have talked about it and here's what we've decided..." Wally said.

Carolyn took it, "Married couples only. Shacking up doesn't count. Both partners must attend. No overt sexual intercourse."

"We have a guest room if someone can't wait long enough to go home." Wally said smiling.

"Kissing each other is Ok and when it gets serious we will ask people to take it inside or home."

Shanna looked at me and said, "We'll need to talk this over before we commit to anything. I'm not sure about doing this."

"Talk it over. Talk it over with us, come this Sunday. I'm sure the other couples want to talk it over, too. In any case, this is only something that happens among adults. The kids aren't invited or included and won't be."

Later, we walked home. Shanna took the babysitter home and I got ready for bed. When she joined me in bed she said, "What do you think?"

Her hand snaked to my erection and found it mostly hard. "I guess that tells me you kinda like the idea."

"I do, and I'm a little worried."

"Worried?" She asked, sliding her hand up and down my shaft.

"Yes, worried. The thought of walking around Wally's backyard hard with five or six women looking scares the hell out of me."

Shanna stroked me a little harder and said, "The other men will be there, too."

"And what if they are bigger than me? And what if I am the only one that doesn't get hard?"

Her mouth opened and the head of my cock disappeared inside. My focus was refocused on what she was doing and not on the future. I helped her out of her t-shirt and panties. I could smell her arousal.

"What if everyone hates my smell?" She asked during a moment when she had pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"They won't! It's the best!"

"You can't know that! The only way we'll know anything for sure is to go and participate. Even if one of the men as a cock bigger than yours, I'll still want yours. Will you still want me after you see Carolyn naked? Her breasts are bigger than mine."

"Bigger doesn't mean better."

"Remember you said that." She dove down onto my cock as she said that and I lost focus on anything else. It wasn't long before we were kissing and I was tasting my own taste in her mouth. Soon after that the taste in my mouth was Shanna's unique flavor. To muffle her noises as she came she stuffed her mouth full of me.

We cleaned up, redressed in our nightclothes and went to sleep. The alarm woke us and before we could get up Jake and Lynn were in bed with us.

"It smells funny in here," Jake said.

Shanna opened the bedroom windows and we got ready for our day. Nothing more was said about the smell. We accepted the invitation for Sunday. Throughout the week I kept wondering if I could strip down in front of a dozen people. I wondered what Carolyn looked like naked and which other women would be there. On Saturday, the day before the party, I wondered what I would do if one of the men at the party came on to Shanna.

Saturday evening we got Lynn and Jake asleep by ten. I followed Shanna into our bedroom suite and we took a shower together. As a part of our play I kissed her low on her neck. She pulled away a little and said, "Please. No marks. I couldn't go to the party tomorrow with hickies on me."

I stopped. I hadn't thought about that. Shanna picked up her pink razor and started shaving, then she stopped. She said, "No point in shaving tonight. I'll be nervous enough I'll shave an hour before the party anyway."

She got a weird look on her face and asked, "Do you think the other women shave their pussies?"

I had never thought about it! Was Carolyn a bald pussy woman? I said, "Do lots of women shave there?"

"At the gym I've seen quite a few shaved women. I don't know percentages or anything but..." She didn't finish the statement.

We finished up in the shower and got out. As we dried off Shanna said, "Forget pajamas. We deserve a private area, for just us. From now on our bedroom is just ours. No kids allowed."

I added, "Yeah. That will end children making comments about the way our bedroom smells."

She giggled and said, "I thought I'd die when Jake said that!"

I dressed and went to the garage and got a latch to install inside our bedroom door. I got it installed and latched before we went to bed.

We were semi-quiet in bed that night. Sleeping nude was new for us and we both seemed to like it... a lot. When the alarm sounded in the morning the kids came to the door and discovered it wouldn't open. They called to us through the door.

I responded, "Get dressed for breakfast. Our bedroom is for adults only. Meet us in the kitchen, dressed for the day." The sound of a herd of buffalo running down the hallway let me know they were doing as I asked.

We dressed and were just about ready to leave our sanctuary bedroom when I asked, "So, are you going bald to the party?"

Shanna stopped, looked me in the eyes and answered, "I'm not sure. I think I'll ask Carolyn about it."

I had breakfast and went off to do my Saturday chores with thoughts of Carolyn and Shanna bald causing me to stay aroused most of the day.

As I was washing Shanna's car I saw her go into Carolyn's house. She was inside for almost an hour. When she came out she saw me and blew me a kiss. I wondered what it meant. Had they shaved together? Was Shanna going into our house to shave? Were they both going to be natural women, unshaved and untrimmed, at the party?

I didn't have answers, just lots of questions.

The party next door was scheduled to begin "anytime after noon." My plan was to take the family out for breakfast with Lynn and Jake's bags packed for Sunday with my parents. My Mom had agreed to the sleepover and Dad had plans to take Jake to a college water polo game.

Shanna did her Saturday and Sunday chores on Saturday. She had both kids working all day too. I called in a pizza order and dinner was handled with a minimum of fuss and clean up.

Wally came over after dinner and asked if we could come over in the morning, at about eleven, to help with the preparations for the party. We figured that would be easy to arrange so we agreed.

We watched Wally walk back to his house and Shanna asked, "You nervous?"

"No! Not me." I said. Ten seconds passed and I added, "Scared shitless."

Jake hadn't heard everything, but he had heard me use the word shitless. He made the announcement, "Dad said shitless!"

Morning came and our routine was anything but routine. The kids hadn't learned yet that our bedroom was off limits. We hadn't learned to always latch the door before going to bed. Lynn burst into our bedroom at seven-oh-five and found us asleep. Shanna was bare to her waist and I was covered except for my ass. Lynn squealed and backed out of the room as quickly as she could. However, her squeal woke us both.

The door got latched and we got dressed. Our normal shower in the morning was postponed until after we deposited the kids at Grandma's house. Breakfast at IHOP had always been reserved for special mornings. As I parked in front of IHOP Jake asked, "What's so special about today?"

"You're spending today and tonight at Grandma's." Shanna answered.

"Ok! Can I order whatever I want?"

"Anything under seven dollars." I said.

"What he ordered was under seven dollars, as long as I didn't include tax. He ate all of it. I needed to use the restroom and Lynn asked Jake to go with me. "Why? I don't need to go."

I got him to go with me. I figured Lynn needed to talk to Shanna about something, probably about seeing us naked.

When we got back we paid the bill and took the kids to Grandma's. As I backed out of the driveway to head home Shanna said, "She wanted me to know she saw my breasts and your balls."

We both laughed. She explained how she had minimized the damage done by us being seen and how Lynn had said balls look gross and she was glad she didn't have any.

We were home by ten. After a short discussion about what to wear to the party we went into the shower. Shanna brought shaving gel and a new razor into the shower. I brought a new razor, too. Usually Shanna shaves when I'm not in the shower with her. As I shaved my face she shaved her everything. She did her pits first and then started at her right ankle and worked up that leg. Without touching her light colored bush she went down to her left ankle and started up that leg. By the time she was shaved to her bush I was as hard as a rock and smiling. She looked over and said, "See something you like?"

"Yes, and I'm wondering if I get to see even more?"

"I should make you wait to find out. Go ahead and get out and dressed. I'll finish up in here and join you in the kitchen."

"Not a chance! If you're going to be bald, I want to be the first to see it."

She loaded her hand with shaving gel and applied it to her bush. I handed her a new razor and she said, "Well, here goes. Don't say anything or I might cut myself!"

I knelt and watched as she shaved her bush completely. She propped a foot on the edge of the tub and used a hand to spread herself so she could assure she got every hair. By the time she was done I knew we wouldn't be next door by eleven.

Right there on the bathroom floor Shanna had her first orgasm of the day. I ate my first bald pussy and fucked my first bald pussy, too. Dressed in clean clothes we knocked on their door at eleven-ten.

Wally opened the door and said, "I win!"

"You win what?" Shanna asked.

Carolyn answered, "He bet me you'd be a little late. I let him win. I thought you'd be even later."

We didn't ask why they thought we'd be late. I was given the job of getting the barbeque grill going. Shanna and Carolyn went into the kitchen to get everything but the meat ready. Wally loaded an ice chest with drinks and ice and set the whole thing against one wall of the patio. No glass bottles. There was wine but the bottles were inside the house and the wine glasses were plastic. Glass is too dangerous near a pool.

My focus on getting the fire perfect held my attention until a cold beer was handed to me by Ralph. I looked up at him and realized I had no idea how long he and Janice had been there.

As with many pool parties the men congregated around the barbeque and the ladies congregated in the kitchen, in the beginning. Wally had two barbeques. One he used for grilling and one for smoking. The one for smoking had been going when I arrived. It's lid was down and the temperature gauge read one-seventy when I first looked. At about one it still read one-seventy.

On the grill we put two chickens, some brots and some veggies. The chickens had no skin and were covered in Wally's special BBQ rub.

The three salads came out to the table carried by the ladies. Wally and I put the grilled meats on platters and opened the smoker to see what special things Wally had made for us. We found three racks of baby back ribs and a brisket. The smell alone is so delicious it must be against the law in at least three states.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers
12