Walt and Rhonda Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Ronnie, taste that pussy on my dick," he urged, and she moaned in response, swirling her tongue around him, her eyes closed in delight, then she rested her head back down, allowing his cock to slip out. He rested it on her face, and she looked at him, talking between licks.

"M-mm, your dick tastes so good from my cunt." He stared into her eyes as she spoke. "You like when I lick my pussy off your dick?" She extended her tongue to tickle his ball sack. "M-mm, I like licking your balls, too." She smirked at him. "Is it wrong for me to like the taste of pussy?" she teased.

"You're too hot, you slut." He pulled back and slipped his cock back to her wet hole, feeling the heat again after the cooler air. He pumped her a few times and brought it back to her face. "Suck your cunt off me, slut," he said as she swallowed the end of his cock. "God, I love to see you with your mouth filled with my dick!" He watched her lips caressing his shaft, the loving way she adored his member with her tongue, watched her cheeks sink in as she applied suction, all the while watching him watching her. "It's so hot watching you suck me!"

She pulled off. "Fuck me now, Walter, fuck me good and hard like I need it. Fill me with cock!"

He moved back down and re-entered her, and began thrusting in earnest, giving her hole a good pounding, and her cries escalated, and then she came again.

"I'm cumming on your dick, oh, fuck me! Fuck my cunt, God, I'm cumming!" she squealed, and he felt her pussy clutch him in velvety wetness as he slowed his strokes, allowing her to ride out her crest, hearing her cries, her panting, her heavy breathing, until she was mostly recovered, than he pulled out again, and fed it onto her mouth.

"Suck your cum off my dick," he commanded, and she gobbled him down eagerly, swallowing even more of his shaft, pushing until she gagged a little, then pumping her head up and down, making yummy noises as she sucked her essence from him. "Yeah, you dirty slut," he continued goading her, "suck that cock that fucked you!" Her breath snorted as she took him deep again, and then he pulled out, leaving her mouth open, wanting, and as he slid inside her pussy he leaned down, kissing her wet lips. Their tongues danced and battled, and she sucked his lower lip; then bit it gently.

He pulled back from the kiss and resumed his thrusts into her pussy. His shoulders held her thighs pressed to her chest, and he saw her grimace as he fucked her hard. He leaned into her face, his lips parted, and she craned her neck to meet his mouth, her lips still wet with saliva and her own cum. Their tongues swirled and battled as he pumped his hips into hers.

"Yeah, baby," she whispered into his mouth, teasing his tongue, "kiss your cocksucker. Taste my mouth, kiss the lips that sucked your cock!" He moaned into her words, his tongue penetrating hers; he felt her puffy, wet lips smearing his face, and tasted her cunt in her mouth.

"Yeah," he returned, "you taste like pussy and cock, you horny slut." He sucked her tongue onto his mouth. "Your mouth is all wet and used from sucking me, o-ooh, it's fucking hot!"

"Fuck yeah," she countered, "fuck me with the cock I sucked, and kiss my cocksucking mouth. You like that, don't you? You like kissing me after I sucked cock?"

"As much as you like sucking cock that fucked you!" He thrust into her, harder now, feeling his climax building from the stimulation of her words, her need and desire. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum..."

"Yeah, fucking cum inside me, baby, fill my cunt with your hot cum!" She kissed him again, straining to meet his face. "I want to suck your cock after you cum in me," she hissed at him, sounding angry and insistent. He felt his balls twitch at her words, and his cum boiled in him, threatening to explode. She was grunting with him, urging his climax. "Fill me up, fill my cunt!"

He felt his chest tighten and his legs locked as he pushed himself deeply inside her as his cock exploded, and his body jerked in the throes of his release. He blasted his semen into her, feeling the tight wetness become hotter and looser almost immediately, and fucked her through his climax, feeling his cock coated in his cum as it spread through her. She pushed her hand between them, reaching for the junction of their genitals as he pressed himself, spent but still hard, inside her. She slicked her fingers at her opening and rubbed her clit. He pulled back to his knees, keeping himself inside as she got herself off.

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum too, with your cum inside me," she oozed, "I love the way my cunt feels filled with cum, yeah, keep your cock in me while I cum! Damn it feels so good, rubbing your cum on my clit!"

He let her legs down, her feet flat on the bed, knees bent and thighs wide as he watched her rub her clit, he cock slowly slipping in and out of her leaking hole. His cum pooled at the opening. He took her other hand and brought it to her pussy to feel the mess leaking from her.

"You like that cum, don't you, Ronnie?" he asked. She nodded and groaned. He pushed her fingers inside her pussy, alongside his slightly deflated shaft. "You feel that? You feel my cum inside you, all over my cock?" He pulled her hand out, looked at her fingers, slick with his semen and her juices, holding her by the wrist, then looked at her face. Her grunts were coming harder now, more frequent, as she rubbed herself closer to orgasm. He pushed the hand to her face, and watched as her mouth opened to accept the slick digits, and she sucked the cum from her fingers with a groan. "Fuck, you're so nasty, eat that cum while you rub your clit!"

Her pussy clenched and she tried to close her legs on her hand, but he kept his body between them, keeping her fingers and her pussy exposed to his view. She pulled the fingers from her mouth with a wet slurp and returned them to his shaft. She gripped the exposed base, then slipped her fingers back inside. He could feel her fingers stroking his cock inside her.

"You like seeing me finger my cum-filled pussy, don't you? You like watching me get my fucked pussy off?" He looked at her; her eyes were glazed and hard, unblinking, and her chin jutted at him, determined. "Fuck, it's so hot, so wet inside me!" He felt her fingers slip out, and looked down to see them coming towards his face, and then she was smearing his lips with her fingers. He opened his mouth and she let out a loud cry. "I'm gonna cum, here it comes, yeah, suck your cum off my fingers while I cum on your dick!" she shouted. "Fuck, I'm cumming I ..."

Her fingers pushed into his mouth as her voice caught and her body froze, and then she was crying out, screaming her orgasm to the room as her cum slicked fingers coated his mouth and tongue with their combined juices. He tasted his slick texture on her fingers, smelled his load mixed with her musky scent, and sucked them clean as she came, her hips pumping, her legs squeezing his hips, and the pressure pushed his mostly soft cock out of her, along with a fat dollop of cream, which he watch trail down her crack to her anus.

She finally stopped shouting, and she slipped her fingers from his mouth, but held them at his face, and he kissed her fingertips as she came down from the heights of her orgasm, her breathing still heavy, small grunts and groans slipping from her. He felt the cum cooling on his cock and ball sack, and watched her pussy, open and red and swollen, oozing his precious cream. He moved a hand beneath her pussy and scooped a glob from her ass crack. He waited till her eyes opened, and moved his hand to her face.

She grinned and opened her mouth, and he fed it to her, then leaned down and they shared it in a long, languorous kiss, their tongues swirling together in a slick, nasty broth.

"Damn, woman," he whispered to her, "you are the sexiest thing alive." He pecked her slick lips. "I love you."

"M-mm, I love you, too," she confirmed, and he settled next to her, and they wrapped their arms around each other, free hands playing softly across chest, and breast and stomach, basking in the warm glow of their relaxation and closeness. Her hands slipped down his stomach to find his sticky, deflated member. "And don't forget," she whispered hotly, "I promised I would suck your dick." She smiled at him mischievously, and began sliding down his body.

12