Walter Gets Earth Day Ass Backwards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed our little Earth Day eve celebration together," said Walter returning her kiss, while feeling a handful of her abundant breast. "I'm getting sleepy," said Walter stretching out a yawn. "Let's hit the hay. Tomorrow the town is planning all kinds of Earth Day events and festivities. It's something we can take the kids to learn about recycling, the ecology, preserving the environment, and saving the planet, that is, after you show me that naked video that the perverts took of you at the campsite, ten years ago," he said with a laugh.

"Okay," she said with a sexy smile. "So long as you promise not to be mad."

"Mad? Why would I be mad at you because a pervert videotaped you, while you took a shower?"

"Well, because I knew he was there and I gave him a sexy show."

"You did?" Walter laughed. "I can only imagine what you did."

"I masturbated," she said with a sexy laugh.

"Oh, my God. You must have made his day. You must have given him a heart attack that he was there videotaping a hot woman, who was masturbating in the shower," laughed Walter. "If only he knew my hot Joanie wasn't a prude."

"I think he was masturbating, too, because when you see the video, it's a little shaky," she said laughing.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about that pervert spying on you," he said.

"I figured you'd be mad that someone not only saw me naked but also videotaped me naked," she said.

"Well, actually, I would have been mad, jealous actually, but ten years later, it's would be exciting to see a naked video of you," he said patting her ass.

"Maybe we can make our own video later," she said giving him a long, wet kiss and his cock another squeeze.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that the school committee, in conjunction with the town, has even arranged with the schools for the kids to earn extra credit by picking an Earth Day related science project to do. They'll be numerous booths for the kids to visit for them to choose a project to do."

"Yeah, sure, we can do that. That would be fun to do something with the kids and for them to learn about Earth Day and helping to conserve to preserve the planet," she said suddenly feeling proud that her husband was not only aware but also wanting to be involved in Earth Day events.

"I'm tired. I'm going to go in the tent."

"Just let me go inside and put on my nightgown," said Joanie.

"Nightgown? They didn't wear nightgowns back in the day," said Walter.

"Yeah, well, I do. I'll be too cold without a nightgown, a long flannel one with warm, woolen socks."

"I'll keep you warm, Joanie," said Walter dousing the fire, climbing in the tent and stripping naked.

He climbed in the sleeping bag first and after she stripped naked in the tent, she followed him inside the sleeping bag. At first, she was freezing, but after he wrapped his big arms around her and spooned her, she felt warm and cozy, that is, until his erection kept poking her in the ass.

"Walter, what are you doing?"

"I'm bonding with nature," he said with a chuckle.

"By sticking your cock up my ass? Oh, no. Maybe if my name was Nature, Mother Nature, you might be right about bonding with Nature, but my name is not Nature, it's Joan. Trust me, Walter, trying to stick your cock up my ass is not bonding with nature. It's gross and disgusting. Trying to have anal sex with me is more Star Trek science fiction by going where no man has gone before and never will."

"C'mon, Joanie, don't be such a prude. Be adventurous. That's what they used to do in the old days."

"They who? What did they do in the old days?"

"Our ancestors. They had anal sex."

"Yeah, well, this isn't the old days, Walter. This is today and I don't do anal, so move your erection away from my ass."

"C'mon, Joanie, how do you know you won't like anal sex, if you've never tried it?"

"Trust me," she said. "I don't have to set myself on fire to know that I wouldn't like burning to death. You'd have to get me drunk for you to fuck me up the ass."

"I can do that," said Walter reaching for an unopened bottle of wine.

"Very drunk," said Joanie.

"I have another bottle right here," he said pulling out a second unopened bottle.

They stayed up half the night talking and drinking, until Walter tried to penetrate her from behind again.

"Okay, wait, stop. If you're intent of sticking your cock up my ass, at least lubricate me first. There's gel on the bedroom nightstand. I'm naked. I don't want to go out in the freezing cold. Besides, someone might see me and make another naked video of me," she said with a inebriated laugh. "Can you get it for me?"

"I have it right here, Joanie," said Walter.

"What are you a Boy Scout? You thought of everything, the tent, the sleeping bag, the wine, and now the gel."

"Be prepared, that's my motto," said Walter, dabbing a bit of gel in Joanie's rectum. "Always be prepared."

"Gees, that's cold," she said jumping from his touch. "Okay, I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be," she said. "Hurry before I change my mind and remember that this is 2011 and not 1849 and that this is New Rochelle, New York and not Cheyenne, Wyoming."

"So, tell me, Joanie."

"Tell you what?"

"I want to know about that video."

"What do you want to know?"

"Did you know they were videotaping you?"

"Not at first, but then I caught on and instead of being shocked and angry, I pretended that I didn't know and I really gave them a show."

"You did? Tell me. What did you do?"

"I masturbated in the shower."

"Oh, my God, Joanie, I can't wait to see it," said Walter showing Joanie his excitement by inserting his cock in her ass.

Slowly at first, but purposefully, Walter gently penetrated Joanie's ass with his big, hard cock.

"How's that feel, Joanie?"

"Weird, but okay. Just go slow because it hurts a little, not so much pain, but just an uncomfortable sensation. I feel a little bit like a virgin all over again, but from the backside."

"How's that baby?"

"Better. Actually, it feels kind of good. I'm getting a warm all over, fuzzy feeling, as if I'm going to have an orgasm or have to take a crap," she said with a drunken laugh. "Play with my tits, Walter. Finger my nipples. You know how much I love it when you play with my tits and finger my nipples. Oh, yeah, that's right, pinch Mommy's nipples. I love it when you do that, baby."

"I love your big tits, Joanie. I'm really enjoying fucking you up the ass, baby. I love your ass. You have such a nice, round, shapely ass."

"Oh, yeah, honey, that's it. Dirty talk is just what I need. Talk dirty to me. I love it when you talk dirty to me, Walter," said Joanie. "Talk dirty some more. It puts me more in the mood."

"I'm pushing my big, hard cock up your ass, Joanie. Yeah, baby, I'm fucking you up the ass, while feeling your big tits and fingering your hard nipples. I love your sexy body, Joanie. I love your big tits and your trimmed pussy and now, I really love your ass."

After a while Walter started humping his wife and Joanie, feeling more pleasure than pain, returned his humps. As if they were one connected by a piston in their syncopated movement, they developed a slow back and forth rhythmic motion, before he really started slamming her ass with his hard cock.

"Oh, yeah, Walter, that's it. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me real good. Fuck me up the ass, Walter. Pound my ass, baby. Talk dirty to me some more, while you slam your big, hard cock up my asshole. Fuck me, Walter. Hump me. Fuck me harder, baby. Really give it to me now."

"I love fucking you up the ass with my big, hard, stiff cock Joanie, while playing with your big tits and fingering your erect, hard nipples. I love your big tits. I love your big nipples, Joanie. I love your firm, round, shapely ass. I love all of you."

"Oh, yeah, that's it, Walter. You make me so hot, when you talk dirty to me."

"I love you sexy body and I love it that you showed your naked body to that pervert who videotaped you in the shower. That's so hot. I can't wait to watch it. Oh, baby, this is good, so good. Does it feel good for you, when I reach around and finger your clit, while I'm fucking you up the ass?"

"Oh, God, yes, Walter. Oh, my God, Walter. I gave that pervert a real show. I sucked my nipple, while I fingered my pussy. Oh, my God, Walter, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum, Joanie, cum," said Walter humping her hard, faster, and deeper.

"Oh, my God, I don't fucking believe this. Oh, God! Oh, my God! Oh, fuck Walter! Walter! Fuck me, fuck me harder. Fuck me up the ass, Walter. Fuck me. Fuck me. Hump me, Sweetie. Pound Mommy. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm cumming, Walter. I'm cumming."

"Hold on, baby, because I'm cumming, too," said Walter exploding all he had in Joanie's ass.

When his cock went limp and fell from her ass, she turned and they kissed.

"Holy shit," she said relaxing in the afterglow of sex. "If I knew anal sex was this good, Walter, I would have had you fuck me up the ass years ago."

Walter looked at his watch and it was well past midnight. It was a new day. It was Earth Day.

"Happy Earth Day, Joanie."

"Happy Earth Day, Walter."

Now once a month during the summer and the fall, they came out in the backyard, pitched a tent, got naked in a sleeping bag and had anal sex.

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12