Walter Pinge Has No Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozeboi69
ozeboi69
49 Followers

Attacking Corey's hardened cock through the jocks, Walter poked at the restricted erection with his tongue and masturbated it with his lips, taunting it mercilessly. Corey groaned aloud, reaching down to release his penis from the confines of his underwear, but Walter stopped him, pushing his hands away and continuing the tease.

Corey moaned, "Oh, God!", the plea urging Walter on. Carefully biting Corey's cock with his teeth now, Walter carefully stroked it, using the tip of his tongue to tickle the underside of the shaft. Corey reached out to grab the bed-head, squirming in unbearable euphoria.

Walter's hands reached up to massage Corey's chest as he worked his magic below and Corey lay they accepting every exquisite moment.

"You're killing me," Corey moaned as Walter's teeth peeled his underpants back to allow his cock to finally fly free.

A rush of air mingled with the moist overflow of Corey's pre-cum like the touch of an ice cube. It was warmed by the sudden feel of Walter's mouth wrapping around the tip of it, his tongue cautiously lifting his foreskin to massage the inside nerves, sending a shockwave of unspeakable thrill coursing through his body.

Corey gagged from his own desperate need for oxygen, his throat restricting his breath. He clasped the bed-head harder, determined not to interfere with the sensation below, but the tweaking of his nipples sent another shockwave surging through him and he reached down to grab Walter's hands, pulling him up to taste his own pre-cum in Walter's mouth.

He ran his nails down Walter's back, causing him to arch and Corey strained upwards to suck on Walter's nipples.

Walter moaned softly at the moist touch of Corey's mouth and allowed himself to be rolled over, Corey's hands reaching down to unfasten his trousers as his nipples were greedily worked over.

Naked now, Walter greeting with relish Corey's skill at taking his ample endowment whole. It was a rare chance to receive such reciprocal pleasures and Corey's limited experience was easily disguised by his natural proficiency. Sucking hard, with long, moist strokes, Corey worked Walter's cock like a well-oiled machine, swallowing it totally as if it were some sweet tasting lollipop.

Corey's hand reached to fondle his arse, massaging his cheeks and fingering his anus. A soft moan escaped Walter's lips and he thrust his hips upwards to allow further torment.

Taking the hint, Corey thrust his finger inside Walter's anus as he moved his mouth down the length of Walter's leg to his toes. Walter's eyes shot open in surprise as Corey began sucking on his toes, the sensation like nothing he had ever experienced. Both ticklish and erotic, the feeling melded with that of Corey's fingers into an overpowering explosion of sensation. He pulled his feet away, unable to cope with the overload of his senses.

Grabbing Corey by the arms, he pulled him up so that their lips met again and rolled him over. It was time to take charge again; time to give, like he was paid for; time to avoid the agony of ecstasy which would linger long after he had gone.

Sliding off to the side of Corey, Walter kissed his client's chest, sucking hard on his nipples as his hand reached down to fondle Corey's cock. With one hand stroking Corey's hair and the other stroking his penis, Walter's lips pecked playfully over Corey's torso and stomach before finally wrapping themselves around his solid erection for a final attack. But Corey's lust had other things in mind and Walter's desire prevented him from stopping Corey from pulling him over him.

Trapped in a 69 position, Walter struggled to remain focused with Corey's mouth wrapped firmly around his cock, just as his mouth was wrapped around Corey's. They worked each other in a race to see who would cum first and Walter feared it would be himself, out of sheer desperation to receive what he so often gave.

They climaxed together, within seconds of each other, swallowing the thick, ammonia-smelling substance from a desperate need to keep the other inside them. And lying there, spent, mouths still wrapped around each other's penis, they breathed heavily, unwilling to be the first to let go.

But time is the slayer of all good things, and Walter finally let go, sliding off Corey and turning himself around to greet him face to face.

"That was incredible," he grinned, unable to think of anything else to say.

"You were incredible," Corey countered, "as always."

They laughed, their chuckles fading to a smile and then nothing as they looked longingly into each other's eyes.

"I don't think I should see you again," Corey whispered, his voice cracking as his spoke.

"Why?" The urgency in Walter's voice was more desperate than he'd hoped and the pain in Corey's eyes made him mentally kick himself even harder.

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because...I can't."

The thought of not seeing Corey again tore Walter apart. He struggled to retain control, adamant not to show his emotions.

"But why? We get along so well together..."

"I need more!" Corey erupted, sitting up in the bed to break their gaze.

"I don't understand."

Corey glared at Walter, his eyes suddenly filled with hatred.

"You're three hours are nearly up," he exclaimed. "You have to go."

Walter looked at him, his mind in turmoil.

"Do you want me to go?" he asked, slipping into the safety of pre-ordained dialogue.

"Of course I do!" Corey snapped. "It's hard enough paying for a three-hour session with your fees, let alone any more! Besides, I'm sure you have another client waiting somewhere."

"Fine!" Walter rose, reaching for his trousers and slipping them on. "It's been great seeing you again," he said. "Perhaps you'll feel differently next time you're down and we can catch up again."

"I don't think so."

Walter hesitated, searching at his feet for his shirt.

"Why not?"

"Because...." Corey paused, struggling for the right words to say. "You're too expensive. I can't justify it any longer to my father."

"Your father knows about me?" he asked.

"The money. You know what I mean."

Walter nodded and slowly headed towards the door. "Well...it was good seeing you again. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way."

He exited to the lounge room and reached for his shirt, lying discarded on the floor. Behind him, Corey followed, pulling his own trousers on.

"You must get a real laugh out of this," he said.

"Out of what?" Walter asked.

"Out of people like me, hiring you to pretend you really care."

"Who said I'm pretending?" The statement left a gaping hole in conversation as both men looked at each other, each as surprised as each other by the statement.

Walter's heart raced. He was breaking every rule of his profession, but suddenly he didn't care.

"Tell me you didn't mean that," Corey begged. "Your time is up. You don't have to pretend any more."

Cold feet.

"You're right," Walter snapped. "I don't have to pretend. I'm a cheap whore who doesn't have the capacity to feel. All clients are the same and I'm a neutral observer who gives them what they want then goes home to a empty house without a care in the world."

"You're anything but cheap," Corey countered.

The two men looked at each other and eventually broke out into a smirk.

"I don't want you to go," Corey confessed, "but I can't afford for you to stay."

"And I can't afford to go," Walter admitted, " but I don't know if I can stay."

"You can stay."

They embraced, Walter hug filled with the need that he had felt earlier in the evening, tears erupting from his eyes.

"I've really missed you," he confessed.

"And I, you," Corey whispered, his voiced choked from emotion. "I know it isn't proper, but knowing that I'd see you again is one of the few things that's kept me going."

"I never thought I could ever fall for someone."

They were both sobbing now, wrapped in each other's arms, tears streaming down onto the other's naked shoulder.

"I want to be with you," Corey proclaimed. "Not just now. Always."

"I was so excited about seeing you again tonight," Walter said through the shower of kisses he was bestowing on Corey's neck. "I've missed you so much. And you're all that I've ever really wanted."

"Tell me you're telling the truth."

"It true," Walter exclaimed. "Every moment I've had with you has been real. Don't you know? You've never really been a client. You've been a fantasy come true. If only I could make you believe that!"

"I do believe it. If for no other reason than I want to."

"You'll have to be patient,' Walter warned. "My whole life has been one big act. I can't change over night. I have to know that you'll be patient and accept me for what I am."

"I do," Corey replied. "And I can wait as long as you need me to, so long as I know that you'll keep yourself for me. Give up this job and find some other way to live."

"I will. I promise."

Another embrace, the duo rocking each other gently in their arms.

"Adam..." Corey sighed. "I wish I could tell you how I'm feeling right now..."

"Shhh..." Walter stroked his hair. "Adam is gone now. It's Walter's turn to be here."

"Walter?"

Their voices were barely a whisper.

"My real name. Walter Pinge."

"Walter Pinge...It has a nice ring to it. Corey and Walter Pinge."

"You don't mind?"

"How could I? I don't care what you're called."

"Thank you."

And on the following morning, Walter Pinge would arrive late to work for the first time in years. In his briefcase, beside the neatly packed lunch and inevitable pieces of fruit, there would lay a letter of resignation and a photograph of Corey with his New Zealand address and phone number scrawled hastily on the back.

In the Manager's office, Walter would push his thick-rimmed glasses up from where they had slid to the tip of his nose and announce his departure from his work, his home and his life, and smile broadly as he left that office, the welcoming images of Auckland and Corey floating magically through his mind.

Behind him, the Manager would watch his departure from the comfort of her high-back leather chair and make a mental note to tell the girls at morning tea that suddenly, Walter Pinge had found himself a life.

ozeboi69
ozeboi69
49 Followers
12