Wana'be Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,137 Followers

"Hadn't you better stop before Graham catches you?"

"Why should I?"

"Please if you don't stop soon, my legs will go, I'll have to lie down. You heard what Richard said. If Graham finds you fingering me, you'll get into trouble."

He got to his feet while still ramming my hole, with the two fingers up my cunt. Then his other arm slipped around my back, and he lifted me; carrying me across, and laying me on my back on the couch. He pulled my legs wide, and continued ramming away. I could do nothing but lift my hips, and take all he wanted to give me. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door opening. All I could think was; if Graham is angry with John, I hope I don't get into trouble.

"So she's come around has she?"

"Yes she's as hot as a space capsule re-entering the earths atmosphere, and as wet as the ocean it lands in."

"Ok let her calm down now, I want to talk to her." John took his fingers out, and moved out of the way for Graham to sit at the end of the couch. As I slowly subsided from my state of arousal, I was conscious of my wide open legs, so I pulled my knees back together. "No need to close them now my dear, you just lay there spread wide open, so I can see that lovely cunt of yours."

I no it sounds silly, being as John had just been ramming my cunt, but it took all my resolve to get myself to open my legs for him. But I did it, and I lay there showing everything I've got.

"Now they tell me you're going to go all the way, what ever I ask you to do?" I didn't like the sound of this, and it must have showed on my face. "That wasn't the look I was told to expect. And you're pulling your knees together again." I hadn't realised, but he was right, my knees were almost closed, I rapidly opened them. "At the risk of repeating myself, I'll explain this one more time. I'm on the point of chucking you out, but I know if you can only get over your shyness, you'll be one hell of a super star. Listen, and don't interrupt. I'm not just thinking of you for this silly slimming campaign, I can think of a string of work I can use you for. Some of it is nude work, but it is all very respectable, TV and cinema advertising. A model is just a body to either hang clothes on, or be filmed to make an illusion or dream to sell some product or other. Nobody is interested in your brain, opinion or anything you have to say. The director, whether it's me or someone else, decides what you'll do and show, you don't question any decision he makes. He has experience, and he knows what look he wants, and how he can cut the shoot afterwards to make a respectable advert, that *oozes sex. You know absolutely nothing about filming or photography. Just remember that, and what ever I or any other director in the future asks, just give it all the conviction you've got, and you'll soon be one rich bitch. Once you're famous, then you can start acting like Kate Moss or one of the other super bitches. Now the life is glamorous, but it is still work, and when I ask you to do something, I'm just being polite. In a work situation, ask is really an instruction. Now make up your mind once and for all, do you really have what it takes to make it big? God gave you the raw material, it's up to you whether you use it, or waste it. Ok I've said my piece, I know I went on a bit, but now it's up to you. Are you staying, and shooting for the stars, or going for a lonely walk home?"

I was sat there trying to take it all in, they had me totally convinced I'd be a super star model, all I had to do was go along with him.

"I want it. Please make me a super star. I promise I won't question why you need me to do anything again; I'll do what ever it takes to get the photos you want to take."

"That's good. But you've seen its not just photos, we're shooting film as well, and your reply has been recorded. But just to be sure, turn and face Jim on that camera, and say that we have your full consent to film or photograph you in any position or pose that we want."

I turned around. "You have my full permission to film or take pictures how ever you want me. Was that ok?"

"Not word perfect, but it'll do. Now let's have you over on the bed."

I was so excited, I about ran over to the bed, and leapt onto it. "Are we gonna start shooting?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little pussy, we'll all be shooting soon."

I must be thick, I was so excited, that one went right over my head, without me realising what he meant.

He turned to the men sitting on the other couch. "Come-on lads, time to earn your money." All five men walked across, and now they'd stood up, I appreciated their size. They were all built like body builders, their muscles rippled as they walked. But more exciting, or do I mean worrying, was the massive bulging in their posing pouches. They were all packing some very heavyweight tackle. The three black guys went to one side of the bed, and stood at what would be eight nine and ten on a clock face. The two white men went to the other side and stood at two and three. Then there was John, Graham and Richard stood at five six and seven. The two camera men who were on their feet, kept moving about, and pushing their cameras in-between, as and where they wanted to. The other camera man was up in the air, on a big arm thing, looking down on the bed.

So here I was, skimpy bikini, eleven men surrounding the bed.

"Are you ready to show me the real Brenda?"

"Yes."

"Choose one of my studs from either side of the bed."

Because of the way they were around the bed, it had to be one Black man, and one white.

"Him and him."

"Ok lads hop up." The two men I'd selected jumped onto the bed, and sat either side of me. "John. Get the rest and lay her back at just off upright." John went around the bed, and pushed an adjustable padded back rest up to my back. As it touched me Graham said. "Just lean back dear, let it take your weight." I leaned back. "Forward a bit more John. Whoa. That's it. Does that feel comfortable?"

I was leaned back with my shoulder no more than a foot off horizontal. "Yes its fine."

"Can you still reach your pussy?"

"What, you want me to try?"

"No questions. Just do it." I rapidly reached my fingers down to my crotch, and stopped with my finger tips touching my pussy lips. "Would you like to show us your pink flesh?" I pushed my fingers into my slit, and prised my cunt open. "That is absolutely super. You are coming on. Does it feel ok?"

"I can't believe I'm doing it. But I guess its ok."

"Ok you've showed me you can reach your cunt, now rub both your nipples, I want to see them standing proud again." I brought my hands up to my breasts, and started caressing my nipples. "While you're busy doing your tits, will you pretend you're in a film or advertising shoot. As sexily as you can make it, ask Trevor and Ben if they'll stroke your legs."

I held my legs high in the air, and slowly swung them back and forward. "Hey guys, this little lady has got two legs that are just dying to be stroked."

"Not bad. Ok guys get down here, and see if you can get some action going. Ok now pick two more guys, to take over on your tits."

I looked first to one side, and then the other. "Ok boys, I guess I'll have you and you."

"Pull that back rest from behind her; I want her flat on her back now." Someone did as he said. "Lie back, and think about who is rubbing where. Don't let then waste time, if they're cold, then direct them in on the area you know will excite you. Don't be shy, remember this is just filming. Oh and just so you know who to tell what, it's Harry on your left tit, and Jake on your right. Come-on I want to hear you directing them, until you're that far gone, that all we can hear is your moaning."

If he wanted sexy, and this is what it takes to be famous, then sexy he was going to get. "Jake darling, can you slip the bow on your side of my top, and then the one behind my neck. Harry will you loose the other one. That's it. Now can you both suck on my tits?" They didn't need telling twice, they were sucking away, at my nipples, which were soon swelling and driving the most wonderful feeling I've ever experienced right through the whole of my body. Having two men arousing me at once was something else.

Then I heard Graham again, "Very good so far, but don't forget these two guys."

Forget them, who was he kidding; they were stroking around my inner thigh, and had my legs spread wide open. One of them had moved his attention from its original position, licking just above my knee, and was now on the inside of my leg at about stocking top height. As his tongue slid higher, my pussy went up a gear. Then as his tongue reached the edge of my cunt lips, I could feel my hole was pulsing open and closed. When his tongue lapped across my hole, my cunt took-over control of my actions, and I thrust myself towards him. His tongue entered my hole, and he wrapped both his arms around my legs, anchoring me to his face. He was lapping the length of my slit, and my pussy went wild. I could tell I was now producing cunt juice and not just a slight dribble. But as fast as my cunt *oozed out it sticky fluid, he lapped it up.

"Ok boys, that's enough for now." They all stopped immediately, and I was left with my legs still wide open, and cunt still *oozing juice. I had such a feeling of disappointment; what did I want? Did I really want them to fuck me? But it was as he'd said, just filming, so I resigned myself to just lying here, legs wide open with them all looking, while I waited for my next instruction.

Then, as I calmed down from my heightened state of arousal. "No. Harry and Jake, you can keep her tits going, I just want her cunt clear for a moment. Right dear, are you ok to talk yet, or are you still too far gone?"

"I...I'm ok, I think. Oh god! That was like I've never known it."

"You liked it?"

"Oh yes."

"I know you're still in a state, but try and speak clearly for the filming, and this time, not sexy, but as crude as you can make it. Ask Ben to take your bikini bottom off for you, and then get him to suck your clit. But when you're asking him, I want you to tell him what to expect."

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

"Your clit my dear. It's not an everyday looking clit, is it? Before he actually removes the bikini bottom, tell him what your clit is like. Be as crude as you can. I want a dirty little bitch."

"Hey Ben, I bet you've never seen a clit like mine. Get back here and rip off my bikini bottom. When you lick at my cunt, my clit will push its head up from my slit. And when you take it in your mouth, and suck on it, it'll grow that big, you'll think you're sucking a little boy's dick. And if you suck me good, you'll find out I'm a gusher, my cunt with cover you with cum."

"Very good, you do know how to talk dirty. Go on Ben, you go for it, and don't stop until she cums her juice. If she is really a gusher, we definitely want to get it on video." Ben pulled the little ribbons either side of my bikini, and I lifted my bottom as he pulled it clear. "Good girl, now you're really showing us, that you mean business."

Then he got his face back down into my crotch, and his tongue lapped up my slot. It took no time at all for my cunt to get back to its domination of my bodily actions. I could feel I was lifting, and when he started sucking my clit, I felt it swelling up. It must have taken him by surprise, even though I'd been made to tell him about it. He lifted himself up from me, so that he, and I guess the rest of them, could get a good look at it.

"Fucking hell, she has got a dick." He said.

Graham then replied. "Go on then, try wanking her, like she's a twinky."

So as I say my whole body was on fire, I was humping up and down, my clit was poking up. This clit stands at least an inch, maybe an inch and a half long. Everyone that has seen it, admittedly that isn't that many men, but every one has been amazed by it. Ben had now got my clit in between his finger and thumb, and was wanking it, like it was a dick, while he flicked the end with his tongue.

Graham said, "Tell us as crudely as you can, how that feels."

"Oh god. My cunt is going wild."

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"No. Please no."

"Ok just keep working on her; I want to see her cunt squirting."

The two men were still nibbling and sucking my tits, and Ben was wanking my clit. But there was also something else going on! I could feel someone fingering my cunt, poking up me, and then pulling right out, and rubbing their finger around my bottom. The more he did this, the hotter I got. Then as the finger was circling the hole of my bottom, the end of it pushed inside! Not far, just enough to make my hole open for it. The other things going on, had got me so worked up, I couldn't actually protest, or even try to stop this anal intrusion. I must have been naive, because I'd never been fucked in the arse, or even thought that anyone would want to touch me there.

My humping got more frantic, and this aided the finger to probe me deeper. It was still dipping into my cunt, coming out all wet and juicy, and using my body thrusting I was in effect ramming my own arse with it. Well by the time I was ready to cum; he'd got two fingers together, and was ramming me violently. As I started screaming my cries of delight, Ben moved clear to allow the camera to see my pussy squirt. On each thrust, my cunt would open, spraying a jet of juice. The finger was still deep up my bum, but now it was still, and my juice was spraying all over what I could now see was Graham's arm.

Once I'd calmed down, I was laid motionless, legs still wide open.

"That was pretty good, how do you feel?"

"I don't know, it feels very strange. I can't hardly believe I've let you go this far."

"But you feel alright about it?"

"I guess so."

"What about my fingers up your bottom?"

"Oh God! I...I knew you, or someone was doing it, and it was hurting at first. But I'd forgotten about that, and I didn't realise, but you've still got them there."

"Yes I have, haven't I? Did you like it?"

"I'm not sure."

"But it can't be hurting you?"

"No, only at first."

"That's the same for all virgins; I bet your cunt was like that the first time."

"I guess so."

"Are you ready to do the next thing for me?"

"Yes. But can I ask you something without you getting angry with me?"

"Go on then; you've done well so far, so I'll let you this time."

"All these things you're getting me to do?"

"What about them?"

"Well when Richard first asked me if I wanted to come for a screen test, he said it would be just simple photographs."

"Yes. But what's your question?"

"Well surely I've done more than just photos?"

"So you have my dear, and that's why you're going to be the one who we select, and you'll be the one who becomes a super star. Was that what you wanted to know?"

"Well, I'm just wondering. If you say you're going to select me, then do I have to go any further? You've seen me naked, and all fingered me. Haven't I gone far enough to show you I'll do what it takes?"

"Well you're right up to a point, and if you say that you don't want to go any further, then I'll respect that, and I won't ask you to do another thing for us. But, just maybe, I might think to myself. She didn't really go all the way, and if I do make her a super star, will she just get all uppity and too big for her boots. So you see, I'd much prefer it if you'd do just a few more things for me. But it is your choice."

"Can I ask you just one more thing?"

He gave his fingers that were still stuck up inside my bottom, a quick back, and forward jerk. "Well I guess being as you're still stuck on my fingers, I'm sure I can let you ask just this last one question."

"Please, don't get angry when I ask you."

"I won't."

"I promise I will go further if that's what it takes to make sure I get selected; but you promise me that if I do, that you're not just stringing me along, I will get the modelling job?"

"I promise. If you don't believe me, I'll get one of them to bring the contract in now, and we can both sign it."

"No. You don't need to do that, I will trust you. Can I just ask one more question?"

"Look girl, we'll be hear all day at this rate, you've asked enough surely?"

"Please one more?"

"If this question is that important, then you can do something to earn it."

"What?"

"Well poor old Blake over there is the only one that didn't get involved in the last session with you. If you take his pouch off, and hold his dick, I'll let you ask another question."

"Ok, but can I ask my question first?"

"Ok, I'm sure if you can trust me about making you a model, I can trust you to keep to your word and play with his dick."

"I know I said I'd do what ever you asked me to do, but I never ever expected you be asking me to go as far as I have already gone. Please tell me you won't expect me to let anyone fuck me."

"Don't be a silly girl, what do you think we are. This is all just make-believe, for the benefit of the camera."

"Oh good. I really was getting worried that you were expecting me to let one of these guys fuck me."

"Well rest easy, that isn't going to happen. There are two more roles I want you to act out, and they both involve simulated fucking, but its only the way we shoot it, and cut the film afterwards, that leads people to believe they've seen you getting fucked. You've already shown us, you'll go along with some degree of bodily contact with my big male hunks. This next stage will just take that a little further."

"But it will only be simulated fucking?"

"I've answered you once; don't push your luck, just because I went a little soft on you."

"Scream. Ouch!" I let out a yell as he roughly ripped his finger from my bottom.

"Get yourself over to the edge of the bed. And Blake. You get yourself around here." I got myself to the edge of the bed as he'd told me to, and I was in a kneeling position. Blake, one of the big black guys arrived, and stood directly in front of me. "Ok get his pouch off, and I don't care how you do it, but I want that dick to be shooting it's cum in your face in less than five minutes."

"But I thought you just wanted me to hold it?"

"For god's sake girl! Are you trying to wind me up? Just get on with it quickly before I loose my temper." I quickly put my fingers into the elasticated waist-band of Blake's briefs, and lowered them down his legs, which he lifted one at a time, to allow me to remove them completely. I then put one hand onto his dick, and cupped his balls with my other hand. His dick immediately started throbbing, and it began to grow in my palm. In seconds I'd got a hot throbbing monster that was big enough to allow me to use both hands on. I stroked my hands up his length, in the best way I knew how, but in truth, I'm not really experienced at this.

"Well my girl, we've definitely found your weak spot. If your selection depended on this test, then you'd be walking home by now."

"I'm sorry. I don't do this kind of thing very often."

"That's bloody obvious. Haven't you ever given head?"

"Yes."

"Can you do deep throat?"

"I have done it once."

"Once? How long have you been married?"

"Twelve years."

"And you've only blown your husband once?"

"No. Course not."

"You've got me confused. You're saying you give your husband head, and he's only ever fucked your throat once?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

"I do give my husband head, but even fully hard, he only just gets his knob-end to reach my wind-pipe."

"So who was the guy who fucked your throat?"

"It's a long story; you won't want me to waste your time telling you now."

"I'll be the judge of that, you start, and if I get bored, I'll get you to skip through a bit faster."

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,137 Followers