Wanda - A Surprise Visitor

Story Info
She's taken by a black man in her own home.
6.6k words
4.15
158.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the couch when Wanda let herself into my house. She knew I was home as I'd heard her open my garage door with the remote and she'd seen my car parked in there. I was almost ready to call it a night, as it was getting late, so I hoped she was here to spend the night with me.

Wanda and I have had a relationship for several years. She's a single mom, and I'm a single guy. Whenever we can arrange it, we get together for some very hot times. One thing about Wanda is that she is a very submissive woman. She's a corporate executive by day, but loves to turn her body over to me at night. I was hoping she had come over to let me enjoy using her once again.

She was dressed in a pair of black shorts showing off her shapely legs, sandals, a dark red shirt that was tied above her midriff with most of the buttons undone and obviously no bra, and her blond hair piled up and tied behind her head with a hair clip. She's got small but beautifully shaped tits, works out at the gym to keep her 45 year old figure in excellent shape, and loves to let me keep her pussy shaved. Her skin is so pale that the veins and arteries across her body are easy to spot. She has only a few freckles, otherwise her skin is alabaster white and it is almost impossible for her to tan, she simply burns if exposed to the sun.

Wanda walked over to me and sat down in my lap putting her arms around me and bringing her head down to mine. We kissed, and then she broke it off and moved her mouth to my ear. She whispered "I think I was raped today, do you want to hear about it?"

Now Wanda has always had rape fantasies, and in fact when she was married her husband held her down while a friend of his fucked her. She hadn't really wanted to fuck the friend, but they were all sharing a motel room on a motorcycle trip and in the morning after her husband fucked her while the friend was sleeping in the next bed (he woke up during their activities) he climbed off of her and offered her to his buddy. When Wanda started to object he held her arms above her head while his buddy climbed onto the bed and pulled her legs apart. Then he fucked her as her husband looked down into her face with a grin and the words "You'll fuck whenever I tell you to with anyone I tell you to .... willing or not." They continued to share her for the remaining two days of the trip, though Wanda didn't fight it after the first time. She always would get very turned on whenever she would tell me about this, and admitted that she found, for whatever reason, the idea of being raped as something that really turned her on.

So here she is telling me she "may" have been raped. I had to hear this story!!

We both got naked (she seemed to be shy tonight as she wanted the room dark as she undressed) and climbed into my bed, where she wanted me to hold her while she started the story. She promised if I got too excited her mouth would stop talking and start sucking, so I had no objection to that. She told me she wanted to tell the whole story (with however many inturruptions were required to blow me), then it would be up to me as to what we did after that. I could make my choice about how I wanted to take her after I'd heard all the details.

This is what she told me:

"Linda (her teenage daughter) had gone to school this morning and was going over to her friend Gretchen's house for a birthday and slumber party tonight, so I knew I'd have the house to myself when I got off work. In fact I was going to call you when I got home so we could make plans for tonight ... but that didn't quite work out.

I pulled into my garage and walked into the house and was heading down the hall to my bedroom to change out of my work clothes when a man, a black man, appeared out of my spare bedroom right in front of me. I stopped dead in my tracks in surprise.

We simply stood there for a few seconds looking at each other. He was wearing one of those caps over his head that look like they're made from nylons, a football shirt that hung almost to his knees, and what looked like runner's warmup pants and running shoes. He looked to be in his late teens or early twenties. He didn't appear to have a weapon, though I found out later he had a knife hidden on him.

After a second or two, he started to smile. Not a smile of friendship, but a look of anticipation of good things ahead.

At that moment I had several thoughts running through my head. One was a question, could this have been set up by you as a way to deliver on a fantasy of mine? I realized that while possible, it seemed unlikely. When I'm done with the story, I'm going to ask you if you did set it up, but until then I don't want to know. Another thought running through my mind was what a girlfriend told me a long time ago "If rape is inevitable, you might as well enjoy it."

Finally, I thought about how excited you got the time I described a rape fantasy in which I stripped in front of the man without his asking or telling me to.

So, I put my briefcase down on the floor and peeled my suit jacket off and dropped it to the floor. I was looking this man in the eyes as I slowly brought my hand up to the collar of my blouse and slowly undid each button down to my waist. I could see his eyes watching my hand undo my blouse, and the grin on his face seemed to get bigger. I undid the buttons on the cuffs, and then slowly pealed off my blouse and dropped it too. He was looking at my bra, it was one of those red lace ones you got me at the lingerie store that hooks in front. He could see my nipples through the material, and I knew they were standing out as my pussy was already getting very slippery as I thought about what I was doing and what was to come. I knew he was going to fuck me, and somehow I knew that what I was doing was sending him a clear signal that it would be alright for him to use me. I wanted him to use me, I didn't want it to be totally consensual, but I also wanted him to know that he could enjoy himself with me. Knowing he would use me was what was making me so excited.

I undid the bra, and slowly shook it off by leaning back slightly and letting it fall to the floor which caused my tits to stand out. I was down to my skirt, shoes, pantyhose and the matching lace panties to the bra. He literally licked his lips at that moment, I don't think he even knew he'd done it. He was staring at my tits, and still neither of us had said a word. I bent down and slipped my shoes off, then I reached under my skirt and pulled my panty hose off. It took a little hopping around to get them off, but I thought it would be sexier when I dropped the skirt to be left in just my red lace panties.

I looked at him again, and he smiled at me this time, a knowing smile that told me he was definately enjoying this. I was getting so wet standing in front of him and knowing he could see how hard my nipples were. I reached down and back and unzippered and unbuttoned the skirt. As soon as I did this, it fell to the floor, leaving me in nothing but my panties. He was staring at my panties now, and licked his lips again. I was pretty sure he could tell I was shaved, and he may have seen how wet I was as the panties were definately getting soaked from all the juices flowing from my pussy.

I reached down and slowly lowered the panties down my thighs until they got low enough that I could let them go and they fell to my feet. I stood back up straight so he could get a good look at my naked body. It made me even wetter as he looked over my naked body. Then stepping out of the panties I stepped toward him and said in a low voice "I know what you want, and you can have me, just please don't hurt me or beat me." Then I slowly put my arms in the air, stepped close to him, and put my arms around him to hold him close. Then I leaned into him and kissed him on the ear and said in a whisper "You're not the type to hurt a woman that's doing what you want, are you?"

For the first time he spoke, quietly, into my ear and said,

"If you do as you're told, then no I won't whup ya or nuthin, but if you don't cooperate then I will do whatever it takes to get what I want."

I knew he understood then how submissive I am.

I kissed his ear again, and then licked it as sensuously as I could. I knew he'd like that, and hoped that he would take that as a sign that I would do what he wanted. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"I want that mouth of yours wrapped around my cock and I want you looking at me as ya suck me, and you're gonna swallow everything I give ya."

Without waiting for my reply, he reached up and peeled my arms from around him and then turned me and walked me down the hall to the living room. He was holding my arms as if to make sure I wasn't going to try and run. But once we were in the living room he let me go and told me to kneel on the floor facing the sofa. I did that and he sat down on the sofa in front of me. He peeled his shirt off and threw it on the end of the sofa. Then he reached out and grabbed a handful of my hair at the top of my head and pulled me closer to him. I had to knee walk until I was kneeling between his spread legs. Then he raised his ass off the sofa and told me to take off his pants. My eyes were starting to water as his grip in my hair felt like he was pulling out a handful of hair, but I reached out and pulled his underwear and track pants down as far as I could, but I couldn't get them off completely because I was between his knees.

"That's good for now, time to put that mouth of yours to work."

Using my hair he pulled my head down toward his cock. It was what I would call average in length, but I'd never been with a black man before and was fascinated by the color of his cock. While I love giving head, I was pretty sure this was going to be a rough session the way he was using my hair.

He pulled my face to his cock and said "Why don't you start by licking it all over just like ya did my ear."

I put my tongue out and he guided my head so my tongue started at the base of his cock and ran up to the head.

"Kiss the head each time you're there."

I did and he pulled my head so that I was kissing where his precum was oozing out. He pulled my head back so that there was a string of precum caught between my lips and his cockhead.

"Lick ya lips." he told me.

He laughed when I did. Actually more of a giggle than a laugh, he seemed to like watching me like this.

I have to tell you I was getting pretty hot doing this. You know I like it when a man controls me, and this guy was definately in control. Also, his crotch had that odor of sex and sweat that also makes me hot. It wasn't that he was dirty, he'd probably showered that morning, it was just that masculine odor that I so love. Two or three more times he made me kiss the head and lick the precum from my lips. Then he directed me back to licking his cock. I must have licked it all over at least three times and kissed the head a dozen times when he pushed my head away, let go of my hair, and stood up to peel his pants and underwear off completely. It was then I saw he had a knife in a sheath strapped to his lower leg. No wonder he hadn't seemed too concerned for his own safety when we'd met in the hallway. It also made me more aware of the fact that I needed to do whatever he told me to.

He sat back down and grabbed a handful of my hair again.

"Time to give my balls a little luvin."

He pulled my face down deep into his crotch. I licked as best I could but I kept getting his hairs in my mouth and when I tried to pick one out with my fingers he jerked my head up and said "I told ya to swallow anything I give ya ... do that again and I'll tie your hands."

My pussy got even wetter at those words. I think I wanted him to tie me up ... it would make me feel even less in control of what was happening. I continued to lick him, but my hand moved up to my mouth again when a hair stuck in my throat. He jumped up and dragged me to my feet by my hair. I was crying "Ouch, Ouch, Ouch."

As he did this but he just told me "Shut the fuck up." and proceeded to drag me down the hallway were we'd first met.

He picked up my pantyhose and panties while still holding onto my hair. Then he walked me into my bedroom and after looking around for a few seconds, over and into my walk-in closet. He went over to the rack where I keep my belts, and was taking a leather one off its hook when he spotted the riding crop that you have enjoyed using on me so many times before.

"Shit babe, you are one nasty lady keeping stuff like this around, we're really gonna have some fun today."

Then he pulled the crop off the rack. I pleaded with him not to use it on me. He kinda giggled again and said that so long as I did what I was told, everything would be fine.

Marching me back into the bedroom he walked me to the bed and used my hair to force me to bend over the bed. He threw the crop and panties on the bed next to me, let go of my hair, and then he took my panty hose and tied my hands together behind my back with them. If it was even possible, my pussy got even wetter when he did this, you know how excited I get when you tie me up, this was even hotter that he was doing it. I don't know why, I should have been scared, but instead my pussy was drenched with my fluids, I'm certain I left a wet spot on the bedspread.

He told me "Kneel on the floor facing the bed."

I tried to do that without my hands, and as I got to my knees he grabbed my hair and told me to get my tongue out again. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my face into his crotch and set me to licking his balls again. This time I only ended up with a couple of his pubic hairs in my mouth, and swallowed them as he'd told me. Ever tried swallowing while licking? Can't be done ... I had to stop each time I swallowed.

Then he did something I certainly wasn't expecting, and something that I'd never even thought about before. Pulling his legs onto the bed so that his feet were flat on the bed and his legs spread wide, he leaned back and told me to lick his ass!!!! He pulled my face between his cheeks but I pulled my tongue back and closed my mouth. I had never done this before, and I didn't want to do this.

He pulled my head backwards so he could look me in the face.

Then he told me "Your choice, lick me or I take the whip to your ass and in the end you're gonna lick me anyways."

I stared at him for a few seconds, then he said "Put your tongue out."

I kept my mouth closed.

He sat up and dragged me up onto the bed so my legs were hanging over the side leaving my ass totally exposed. He grabbed the crop with his free hand and standing up, let me have a powerful whack across my ass. I opened my mouth to scream because my ass was on fire from the one blow, but as soon as I opened up, I realized he had dropped the crop back on the bed and had my panties balled up in his hand. He reached around my head and began stuffing the panties in my mouth. That was the first time I actually felt fear for my safety. I was afraid I might choke or be unable to breath but fortunately those lace panties don't have much material in them, so they didn't even really fill my mouth. I was still wet, but fear was starting to creap over me.

"Nod your head when you're ready to lick what I tell ya to lick." he said.

Then the second blow of the crop came down on my ass. I swear the second blow was harder than the first, but something about being held down by my hair, hands tied, and a man taking a whip to me was causing my pussy to gush onto the bedspread. I did see the wetness when he finally stopped and let me up. I'm not sure how many times he hit me. Probably about 15 times, I couldn't keep count. I knew I had to give in when he hit me with a particularly hard blow that was delivered low enough across my ass to catch the edge of my pussy. The stinging pain from that was unbelievable. I nodded my head as hard as I could against his hand in my hair.

He stopped for a moment, seemed to gather his breath, then said "I think you need five more just to make sure that you're gonna do what your told."

That scared me, so I tried to turn over to see him and show him that I would do what he wanted, but that was a mistake. As soon as I had rolled over, I looked into his eyes and tried to say through the panties that I would cooperate. I was still trying to nod to give him the message. Suddenly a deep smile crossed his face

He raised the crop and said "I think the last 5 on your tits are a great idea." and brought the crop down in one swift blow.

I screamed so hard that I almost blew the now soaking panties out of my mouth. I have never felt pain like that before. But if my hands hadn't been tied behind me, I would have been instantly playing with my pussy, I suddenly felt so close to an orgasm that I knew that just the slightest touch on my pussy would set me off. Remember that time you put the clothespin around my clit and then licked me until I had that tremendous "pain" orgasm?? That was kinda the way this felt, somehow the pain was driving me higher and higher toward an orgasm.

He hit me numerous times on my tits, I wasn't counting and I don't think he was either. I would guess it was probably more like ten or twelve times before he stopped again. Now you know why I wanted to undress tonight in the dark, I didn't want you to see the welts, and they are very obvious, on either my ass or tits. If you fuck me tonight, and I suspect you will, I know it's gonna hurt, but then you like that don't you. I suspect by tomorrow I'm gonna have some bad bruises, but tonight you can run your hands across my body and feel the welts."

I did just that, I could hear her sharp intake of breath when I first ran my hands across one of her breasts, I could feel the raised welts, and her body seemed to radiate heat from the raised areas of skin.

Wanda continued,

"I was so turned on I was dying for the chance to orgasm, but next thing I knew I was back on my knees, and after he pulled the panties from my mouth he drove my face back into his ass with a hand in my hair again. I licked for all I was worth.

He moved my face up and down his crack, and after several minutes said "Now get your tongue in my asshole."

He pulled my mouth to his anus. It took me only a split second to decide that the still fiery welts across my tits and ass were all the incentive I needed to do this. So I did. I tried my best to get my tongue in him, but by this time I'd been licking for quite a while and my tongue muscles were pretty tired.

Fortunately he seemed to be happy with my attempts because after only a few seconds he pulled my head back, sat up, and pulled my head back to his cock. I new he wanted me to suck him and I was happy to let my tongue get a little rest, so I went down on him with a vengeance.

Deep as I could take him, I wasn't meeting his needs, because after a few strokes, he said "Take it deeper down your throat."

He drove my head down using my hair again. I almost threw up the first time he slammed his cockhead literally down my throat. I was spewing saliva from my nose and mouth and choking on his cock.

He pulled my head back and looking me in the eye said "We need another session with the whip to teach you how to do this right."

He was about to get up when I yanked my head forward and dove back down on his cock. I took him down until my nose was hard against his stomach. I practically had part of his ball sack in my mouth.

"That be better." he said, and actually let my hair go.

He leaned back and watched me as I sucked him deep. I kept taking him into my throat and after just a couple of minutes his eyes were closed and I could tell from his cock that he was close to coming. I wanted him to come in my mouth, but I also wanted him to fuck me, my pussy was on fire and it needed a cock NOW!!

12