Wanda's Shopping Trip

Story Info
Wanda is taken shopping and flashing.
1.7k words
27.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shysubx
shysubx
6 Followers

***** continuation of "Wanda's Intro to Submission." *****

Wanda had just experienced her first submissive experience. Kami, her 18 year old next door neighbor, had just left her. Her young neighbor was now her Mistress.

She stood in the middle of her bedroom dressed in torn up pantyhose, a black collar, and her bra with the bra cups and straps pulled down exposing her breasts. She looked at herself in the mirror and began to feel the ache in her loins.

She loved the feeling of submitting to another woman. She loved the feeling of vulnerability. She loved being stripped and and having her clothes torn off. The fantasies of her past were becoming a reality.

Wanda was told by her Mistress to expect future instructions. She was filled with dread and excitement at the same time. She wondered what her next commands would be. Saturday passed, then Sunday without word from Kami. Could it be that it was just a one time experience?

Friday night, Wanda received an e-mail from Kami. 'Slut, we are going shopping tomorrow. Be ready to go at 10am. Mistress Kami.' Wanda was filled with excitement.

Wanda was up early on Saturday, anticipating her shopping date. Wanting to please her new Mistress, she dressed in one of her favorite embroidered bra and panty sets. Next she selected a green form fitting blouse and a pair of cream colored slacks that hugged her hips. She slipped on a pair of black 3" heels and checked her appearance in the mirror. Satisfied that her Mistress would be pleased, she smiled in satisfaction.

Wanda was jolted out of her state of contentment by the ring of the doorbell. She took one more look to make sure nothing was amiss in her appearance before she headed for the front door.

By the time Wanda was half way down the stairs, the doorbell rang again. She hurried down the last remaining stairs and ran to the front door. She quickly opened the door to find Kami with a look of impatience on her face.

"Well Slut, what took so long to answer the door?," as Kami pushed past Wanda. Wanda stammered, "Sorry Mistress Kami, I was upstairs." "I do not expect to be kept waiting," Kami retorted while she looked over Wanda's attire. "Come with me," she commanded, and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

When they reached Wanda's bedroom, Kami commanded, "Take your pants off and give me the belt. I want to be able to see your legs during this trip. Pick out a skirt." Wanda did as commanded. She undid her belt and handed it to Kami. Next she unfastened her pants and slipped them off. Before she could head for the closet, she was commanded, "Come here slut!"

Wanda returned to Kami, who was now seated on the bed. "Bend over my knees!" Wanda was afraid of what was to come. She placed herself on Kami's lap, her ass suddenly feeling quite vulnerable. Kami rubbed her ass gently, lulling Wanda into a false sense of security. Wanda felt Kami's hand go under her panty, still gently rubbing her smooth ass. Slowly she felt the cool air on her ass as the panty was teasingly pulled down.

Wanda felt the normal stirrings inside her that she felt when she was slowly being undressed. She anticipated that her vulva would be the next region touched. To her surprise, she heard a load crack and then felt the sting of her belt across her ass. Before Wanda could react, the sting of the belt hit her again. Three more times the sound of the belt vibrated in her bedroom. She tried to fight back the tears but the tears flowed anyway.

"Do you know why you have been punished?" Kami asked. Before Wanda could answer, "You have been a bad girl again. You made me wait at the door. That is acceptable. I also do not like you any pants. You are not to wear them! Do you understand?" Wanda managed to choke out, "Yes Maam," between sobs.

"Go pick out a skirt Slut!" Wanda got up and went to her closet and picked out tan, knee length skirt. She showed it to her Mistress. Kami nodded in approval and Wanda slipped the skirt on.

Kami went over to Wanda and dried her tears. "Come on my little slut, we are going to have fun shopping." They were soon in Wanda's car and on their way to San Francisco. Kami began to chat with Wanda with out a hint of domination in the conversation.

They were cruising up the freeway and Wanda began to relax and enjoy the conversation. Wanda felt Kami's hand on her thigh and then slide under the hem of her skirt onto the flesh of her thigh. Kami's hand felt wonderful as it carressed Wanda's inner thigh.

Wanda shuddered as Kami's hand inched toward her panty. The further Kami's hand progressed up her leg, the damper her panty got. Kami ran her fingers over Wanda's vulva and felt the dampness of the material.

Suddenly Kami withdrew her hand from under the skirt. Wanda was immediately disappointed from the quick withdrawal. She quickly forgot her disappointment as Kami's hand found its way to the skirts zipper and felt it parting.

"Lift your ass," Kami instructed. Wanda did as she was told. She felt Kami tugging on the skirt, slowly working it down her thighs. She glanced down and watched as she saw her panty come into view with its dark spot indicating the location of her vagina. Her excitement continue to build as she saw her thighs slowly come into view.

As Wanda alternated her gaze between her bare legs and the freeway, she became lost in her thoughts. Before she realized it, Kami had unbuttoned the lower portion of her blouse, exposing her stomach. Wanda was becoming very anxious as Kami continued unbuttoning her blouse.

Kami finished undoing the buttons and tucked the loose ends of the blouse between Wanda and the car seat. Wanda looked down to see her near naked body. She realized anyone driving alongside would get quite a view of her bra covered chest.

Wanda checked the rear view mirror and saw another car coming up on her left. She sped up to stay in front of the car. Kami quickly realized Wanda's intent, "Slow down. Let that car pass you." Wanda complied. As the car pulled alongside, Wanda glanced over at the other vehicle and watched as a middle aged man looked over. His face turned to surprise and then a big smile as he took in the view.

Kami soon grew tired of their voyeur and pulled Wanda's blouse closed. With the show over, the other car sped off. With no other motorists to watch, Kami pulled the blouse back and began to massage Wanda's breasts. She teased the nipples, watching them grow. She leaned over and pulled the right bra cup down and nibbled on the enlarged nipple. As Kami nibbled on Wanda's nipple, her hand found its way to Wanda's now wet panty.

With all of Kami's attention, it became increasingly difficult for Wanda to concentrate on driving. Just when Wanda thought she would orgasm, Kami pulled the bra cup back up and pulled back to leave Wanda in frustration. As they neared the city, Kami instructed Wanda to button up her blouse and pull her skirt back up.

They parked the car in a public garage and went searching for the boutiques Kami wanted to visit. They soon found the first boutique. The boutique specialized in leather wear. Wanda wondered what she would be buying here.

Kami found her way to the corsets. She found a black leather corset with a plunging neck, garter straps and a zipper in the front. She also found a leather thong and g-string to her liking. She gathered them and led Wanda to the dressing room.

Wanda anticipated the order to strip her clothes off to try on the leather goods. She was confused when Kami began to undress and watched as Kami began to put on the corset. She watched as she put the thong on and longed at the appearance of her Mistress.

Kami, satisfied with the fit of the thong, took them off and put on the G-string. "Come here Slut!" Wanda responded and moved close to Kami. Kami forced Wanda to her knees and pulled her head into her crotch. "Lick my cunt, my little cunt licker!"

Wanda pulled the g-string aside and began to lick Kami's pussy lips. She slowly licked repeated the licking motion. As Kami started to grind and thrust into Wanda's face, Wanda moved her tongue higher and found Kami's enlarged clit. Kami reacted quickly to Wanda's tongue. She pulled Wanda's hair like the reins of a horse and thrust her hips into Wanda's face.

As Kami exploded in orgasm, she mashed her pussy into Wanda's face smearing her juices from her forehead to her chin. As Kami relaxed, she sat back on the little seat. "Slave, take the g-string off. Wanda obeyed and pulled the g-string down her legs.

After Kami recovered, she instructed Wanda to gather up the clothes. They returned to the front of the store and began to look at boots. Kami found just what she wanted, a pair of black over the knee leather boots with 5" heels.

After finding a pair of boots that fit, they moved to the counter. "Hurry up and pay for these Slave!" Wanda was flabbergasted. She couldn't believe she was suppose to pay for her Mistress' clothes. She looked at her Mistress confused. Again, "Hurry up and pay for these!" Wanda payed for the items.

"Did you think this trip was all for you Slut? Come along Slut, we will do a little shopping for you now." They soon came to another boutique. The display window was filled with tiny skirts and plunging necklines. Wanda was filled with excitement. She had never even dreamed of wearing such skimpy clothing.

As Kami roamed the store, she collected couple of mini dresses, a couple of mini skirts, and a couple of revealing tops.

shysubx
shysubx
6 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Tammy Ch. 01 Conservative wife is taken by pool man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 01 Becky is blackmailed into sexual service.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Whore for my Sons MILF becomes a whore for her sons.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emily’s New Job MILF drugged and abused by coworkers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Mother Turned Pt. 01 A Mother's secrets threaten the livelihood of her family.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories