Wanda's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Wanda barely heard the audience. She was watching her Mistress perform, and getting wetter by the minute. Anne removed her bra and panties, leaving the boots on. Nearly naked now, she returned to Wanda's side and pulled the overcoat off her slave's body. She lifted one booted foot and put it right in front of Wanda's face. The girl automatically reached out her tongue and licked the boot as the audience howled.

Next, Anne took the chain and re-attached it to Wanda's nipple clamps. She used the chain to pull the breasts tight against each other. The audience howled louder, covering the moan of pain that escaped Wanda's lips. Anne attached the leash to Wanda's collar and paraded her around the stage, keeping her just out of reach of the patrons.

The music changed, but Wanda barely noticed. Anne said to her "Follow my lead and trust me." Wanda nodded.

Anne moved to the center of the stage, and Wanda followed closely. Anne leaned over and kissed the girl deeply. Then Wanda felt the crop between her legs, slightly pushing at them. Wanda moved her legs apart, and she felt the crop rubbing at her pussylips.

There was no more audience now, no more music. There was just the woman she loved, her Mistress, seducing Wanda right here on stage. Wanda had been getting turned on all night, and wanted Anne's magical touch.

Anne dropped to her knees and pushed Wanda onto her back. Her head lowered, and she licked at Wanda's pussy. Anne looked up, and the spotlight showed Anne's face gleaming with Wanda's pre-cum juices. Anne turned around and strattled Wanda's face, then lowered her pussy onto Wanda's mouth. The teen started licking at her Mistress, not caring where they were.

Anne's tongue drove into Wanda's wet pussy with a desire Wanda had never felt from her lover before. Wanda wanted, no, NEEDED, to match her Mistress lick for lick. Wanda wanted to make her Mistress cum.

They got deeper and deeper into their 69. The men poured money onto the stage, but the two women were too into each other's needs to notice. Anne switched her mouth from Wanda's pussy to her clit, capturing it in her teeth and pulling. As Wanda moaned, close to cumming, Anne thrust the handle of her riding crop into Wanda's pussy, using it as a dildo.

Wanda could handle no more. She screamed into her lover's pussy and came on the crop. Her juices flowed out of her pussy lips, past the crop handle, over her thighs and onto the stage. Wave after wave of emotional pleasure flooded Wanda's body.

Still, though, Wanda kept her mouth glued to her Mistress' pussy. Her moans of joy hummed through Anne's body, causing the older woman to cum herself. Her orgasm nearly matched Wanda's in intensity and length.

Slowly, Wanda came back to reality. She felt the smooth dance floor on her back, and saw the spotlight on her face as Anne lifted herself off Wanda and into a standing position. A quick tug of the leash, and Wanda was pulled into a kneeling position. Anne's hands dropped to Wanda's breasts, and she removed the nipple clamps. A fresh wave of pleasure engulfed Wanda, and she came again, just from the joy of feeling in her breasts again. Then the music stopped.

Anne said "Collect our money, my pet!"

Wanda scurried around the stage, collecting the bills that littered the floor. At every opportunity, remembering Bambi's collecting of her money, Wanda bent over, showing her still-dripping pussy to the men in the crowd. That brought a few more bills floating her way, which she also scooped up.

After all the money was collected, Wanda went to where Anne was standing, close to the curtains. She dropped to her knees again, and the DJ cried out, "Ladies and gentlemen! Let's hear it for the Mistress of Mystery and her slave Little Heather!!"

The crowd erupted again, cheering as loudly as before. Wanda noticed they were getting a standing ovation before Anne pulled the leash and took Wanda backstage. The crowd cheered for a couple minutes more, then quieted as the next act took the stage.

Anne took Wanda to the dressing room, then together they counted their money. Wanda's initial take was supplemented by the $50 she had won as Amateur Night winner. The couple had brought themselves $532 from their sex act, bringing the night's income to $671. Anne took $75 to the DJ, giving him a club-standard 10 percent fee, plus a tip.

Then Wanda and Anne showered together, cleaning up after their performance. Wanda was ordered to scrub Anne's body before doing her own body's cleaning, and the girl did as ordered.

Driving home, Anne told Wanda that they were now booked at the Strip-O-Rama for three nights a week, starting next Friday night. Wanda nodded but said nothing. As Anne drove them home, Wanda's mind replayed the night, getting her wet all over again.

As Wanda stripped for bed in her room, she put her hand in the overcoat's pocket. She found a note there. Pulling it out, she noticed it was from Red, the dancer at the club.

Opening it, she read ...

"I saw you earlier with the other woman, so I think I know which way you swing. If I'm right, please call me. I want you so badly, especially after watching your dance. My number is 555-3930.

"Waiting by the phone, Amber (Red)."

That night, cuddled in Anne's arms, Wanda could barely sleep. She was in love, and someone else wanted her. She had to decide what to do. Eventually, she made up her mind. Only then, knowing what she was to do, did she fall asleep next to her Mistress.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12