Wanda's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Amber looked up as Wanda calmed. "Stay seated right there," the girl said. Wanda wondered what Amber was going to do. The girl took a few steps back, then started to cartwheel towards Wanda. The second revolution brought Amber's legs around Wanda's head, and she wrapped her thighs around her partner, lifted up and drove her tongue back into Wanda' pussy.

Wanda, now holding an upside-down Amber in her lap, followed suit, using her tongue to lick Amber's perineum, the sensitive skin between the pussy and the anus. Amber's muffled screams of joy reverberated through Wanda's body as the licking intensified.

Both girls quickly added fingers into their partners. Amber's fingers filled Wanda's pussy, as three of the gymnast's digits buried inside Wanda. In turn, Wanda took her finger, teased it around Amber's pussy lips, then shoved it hard into Amber's ass.

Fresh moans emanated from both girls. The chair shook as each girl grew closer to climax. Wanda pulled her finger out of Amber's ass, causing the girl to whimper. She reached high ands swatted Amber's petite ass cheek, before filling the asshole with finger again. This swat made Amber cum.

As the pain of the swat shot through Amber, she bit down on Wanda's outer pussy lips. This pain triggered Wanda's orgasm, and both girls came together. Shrieks of joy and excitement filled the basement as they let go, loving the feelings they were giving each other.

As Wanda calmed down, she stood up carefully, still holding Amber upside-down. She waddled to the bed and collapsed. Amber turned around and put her arms around her new lover. They were exhausted, and soon drifted to sleep.

How long they slept, Wanda did not know. But they both woke up when a loud voice cried out "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

Anne had come home, and was standing over the girls. She had a leather flogger in her hand, and was brandishing it menacingly.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12