Wanda's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Wanda simulated masturbating to the song, rolling the chair up and down the runway as she did so. Meanwhile, the vib was speeding up inside her, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. She delighted in her little secret vib. While each of her first two shows she had faked orgasm, she knew now that this time, she would orgasm for real onstage.

She slid off the chair and began crawling to the end of the stage. The buzzing in her pussy increased. She started seeing fireworks, a sure sign she was going to cum. She willed her orgasm delay for 30 seconds more, until she could get in position. Somehow she held off. She reached the end of the runway, rolled on her back, and grabbed her pussy. She humped up on her shoulders, threw back her head, and as Alice Cooper yelled to end his song, Wanda yelled as her orgasm overtook her and drove her to ecstasy.

As the orgasm ended, she looked over at Anne. Her Mistress nodded, then blew her a kiss. Knowing she had pleased her, Wanda happily collected her money.

The rest of the night went as a blur, until it was time for the Amateur Contest. Amber, a perennial contestant, was slated to dance second again. Wanda watched from backstage as the contest went on.

The first dancer slipped all over the stage, falling twice and never getting fully undressed. It was a very bad attempt, and as the girl passed Wanda, the teen smelled the alcohol on her breath. It was obvious this woman was drunk and only entered the contest after enough alcohol loosened her inhibitions.

Then it was Amber's turn. The DJ announced her as "Red the Gymnast" and Amber went into her routine as planned by Anne.

There were many changes in her act this week. First of all, the music was similar to the music used in gymnastic competitions. There were no words, but a quick up-tempo jazz number designed to excite the audience. Unlike last week, when Amber had barely gotten undressed by the end of the song, this time her clothes were off her quickly, as Amber showed her pussy to full advantage. The gymnast had added body glitter to her pussy area, and it shone as the lights flashed off her skin.

Amber did several splits and a few tumbles, making sure the audience saw her pussy fully. She also took full advantage of the brass pole, climbing almost to the club's roof before sliding down using just her leg muscles. The audience sat, enraptured by her performance.

When the music died away and Amber flashed a trademark Mary Lou Retton-like smile, the audience exploded. Cheers and cries of "More! More!" filled the room. Money showered over Amber. The DJ had to cry out three times "That's Red!!!" before he could be heard. The dancers backstage admitted they had never seen a performance so captivating before.

But because Amber went second in a field of 12, the audience forgot how much they cheered for Amber. When the final cheer-off came, Amber could only finish second, behind a woman with obvious silicone breast implants who had gone last. Amber got the $25 runner-up prize, but also could not take part in Amateur Night for a month.

The woman was stunned. She was so sure she would win that second place was a bitter pill. She started to cry, unable to hold her emotions off any longer. She would have fled the club right then and there, if not for the soft kisses of Wanda, who was holding Amber as she sobbed. It broke her heart to see her friend in tears.

Anne came backstage then, to prepare for the duet with Wanda. She saw Amber and Wanda, arm in arm, and heard Amber's sobs. Anne came over, too, holding both women, giving the added comfort she could.

Slowly, Amber stopped crying. She collected herself and deeply kissed Anne, then Wanda. As she started to leave, Anne said "Hold on, Amber. I have an idea!"

Wanda got dressed for the final performance of the night. For this show, she wore a leather bustier, with leather boots, leather gloves, a slave collar, the nipple-less bra and the crotchless panties. The DJ announced her as "Little Heather the slave," and the show started.

Wanda started stripping her gloves off, as planned, when Anne walked onstage. The DJ Introduced the masked woman as "the Mistress of Mystery." Wanda stopped stripping herself, turned and stripped Anne instead. Anne was dressed similarly to Wanda, except she carried the leather riding crop as a show of her Dominance.

After Anne was down to her bra and panties, the curtain parted again. Rolling in doing cartwheels was a nude Amber. She stopped before Anne and Wanda and kissed Anne deeply. She undid Anne's bra and panties as Anne undid Wanda's bustier. Together, Amber and Anne undid Wanda's bra, but left the crotchless panties on the slave girl. Wanda then dropped to her knees and kissed Anne's boots as Amber slid her hands over Wanda's upraised ass, spreading her pussy for the audience to see. As the first song ended, Amber leaned down and buried her mouth into Wanda's pussy as Anne smacked Wanda's ass with the riding crop.

The second song was a long song, Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven." While Anne and Wanda had planned to cut it short while they were a twosome, they let the entire song go as the three women rolled on the floor together, making love for the audience. They were a mass of fingers and tongues, placed in different locations all over each other's bodies.

One minute Amber and Wanda were sucking Anne's breasts. A flick of the crop on Wanda's ass was the signal to change. In the turnaround, Anne was atop Amber's mouth, while Wanda and Amber ground their pussies together. A quick look into the audience by Anne was rewarded by the sight of most of the men with their hands in their pants, stroking off at the sight before them.

Another crop flick, and another change. This time Wanda was on her hands and knees, and both Amber and Anne were licking her pussy. The teen moaned loudly as each tongue drove into her with a differing intensity. The variation was incredible, as was the thought of the men getting to see and not touch.

Another crop swat. Now they were in a mouth-to-pussy circle, licking hard. Another crop flick and the women turned around. another crop flick and Amber and Wanda attacked Anne's pussy.

Slowly the three of them had been moving toward the brass pole. As the music tempo built up its speed, it was time for the coup de grace. A crop swat, and Amber climbed the pole, then turned upside down. She lowered herself until her mouth came in contact with Wanda's pussy, which the teen was holding up against the pole for Amber. Anne stood and, as Amber's legs gripped on the pole, Anne's crop disappeared into Amber's pussy, fucking the gymnast. Anne's hands pulled on Amber's tiny 32A breasts and her swollen clit. Both Wanda and Amber used one hand to finger-fuck Anne's pussy.

A verbal word from Anne, "Now," was spoken. Each woman in turn orgasmed. Wanda came first, her juices flowing into Amber's mouth. Then Anne came, flooding both hands with cum. Finally, Amber came, her squirting orgasm looking like a little fountain in the spotlight. Many in the audience joined the three onstage during their orgasms, their cocks spewing forth white sticky goo onto their hands and shorts.

Amber slid down the pole, all three women collapsed into each other's arms, kissing any mouth they could touch, and the lights dimmed. When they came back on, all three were standing.

The crowd erupted. There were loud cheers and a couple of calls of "Bravo!" Money flooded the stage. The three women collected their earnings and got more money from the men crowding the stage. Many of them wanted to touch one of the cum-soaked women. One man tried to jump onstage with them, but Bill the bouncer swiftly grabbed him and hauled him away.

Backstage, the other dancers were all smiles. They had seen the show the three put on, and it looked to Wanda that a couple of them had been very busy themselves, cumming to orgasm during their show. These women were wetter around their pussies, and smelled of sex too. Bambi was among the women smelling of sex, Wanda noticed.

At home later, Anne and Wanda started to make plans to add Amber into the act on a permanent basis. But Amber spoke up with her one hidden secret.

"I'm sorry, but I'll be occupied tomorrow night and Sunday," she admitted.

"Why?" Anne said. She and Wanda had gotten used to Amber being around.

Amber told Anne about Erich Buchanon, her boyfriend. Erich, a lineman for the Utah State football team, liked to come home after games on Saturday and make love until he had to report for practice Monday morning. Although Utah State was playing a road game that week, Amber still expected him home about midnight to 1 am, right when the sex act was scheduled for the stage.

The wheels started turning in Anne's mind. When an idea finally meshed, she told the two others what she had in mind. Both Wanda and Amber agreed. That decision behind them, the three headed down into the basement for a private play session that lasted for many orgasms, until the sun came up Saturday morning.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12