Wanda's Story Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Wanda screamed in horror. she had never seen anyone die before. Then, in tears, the girl found a phone and dialed 9-1-1. Then, after being told she was in Vineyard, a small town north of Provo, she called her Mistress, Anne Franklin. Anne and the police had been searching for Wanda for two days, after finding the remains of her Mustang on the road.

The police and Anne arrived at the little house about the same time. The police questioned Wanda extensively. The circumstantial evidence (handcuffs, lack of clothing for Wanda, bruises on her wrists and pelvic area) seemed to point to her story of being raped as accurate. A doctor would later put a final confirmation after a pelvic exam would find his semen and major tearing of her vagina. During the entire questioning, Anne's arms were tightly wrapped around Wanda's body, holding her protectively.

Wanda never went to court for killing Richard. And the world was a safer place with him dead.

As for Wanda, she dropped into a cocoon for a while. She quit the strip club and stayed a self-made prisoner in Mistress Anne's home. While Anne and Amber tried to draw her out of her shell, Wanda was a changed woman. She remained a slave, but refused sex with her Mistress and good friend for a long while.

The trauma of the rape reasserted itself three weeks later. Wanda missed her period and was taken to the hospital. There, it was found she was pregnant. Her decision was an easy one to make, and the abortion was performed a week later, killing the last of Richard's seed in her body. Wanda wished she could remove the memories of that period as quickly.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12