Wanda's Story Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

A while later, Wanda woke with a start. A low groan had penetrated her sleep, and she woke with a start, remembering the moans of her rapist. For a moment she was disoriented, then slowly remembered she was at school and her rapist was dead. Then another low moan came to her ears.

Now she knew where the moan came from. Wanda's eyes, now well adjusted to the darkness, could see her roommate on her bed. Astrid's hands were between her legs, and it was obvious that she was masturbating. Wanda watched in silent awe. In her year with Anne Franklin, her Mistress, Wanda had never had a chance to watch her masturbate without knowing Wanda was watching. She was pretty certain Astrid didn't know Wanda was awake and watching her, either.

Astrid's hands were both between her legs, rubbing furiously. Yet another moan came from the tall woman's bed, but it was not a moan of happiness, as far as Wanda could tell. It sounded more like a moan of frustration.

Then Astrid removed her hands and started crying, slowly at first, then more and harder. Wanda bolted out of bed as the tears increased, worry on her face. She went to Astrid's bed and pulled her roomie into a sitting position. The tears were flowing now, and Wanda said "Astrid, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I ... I ... I can't ... I can't," she began, before a fresh bawl broke from Astrid's mouth. Wanda pulled Astrid close, holding her, comforting her roommate and new friend as she cried. Wanda didn't try and get the girl to talk, figuring Astrid would speak up when she was ready.

After a few minutes, the tears slowed. Astrid looked at her older roommate and tried to smile, but failed. Wanda sensed now was the time, so she asked again, "What's wrong, honey?"

This time Astrid found her voice. "I can't make myself cum," she said. "I've heard you, over on your bed, playing with yourself and cumming. When I try, though, I get a buzz, but nothing else. What am I doing wrong?"

Wanda suddenly found herself in a new role, that of teacher. She took Astrid by the hands, feeling the slight wetness on her fingertips, and smiled. "Tell me about your sex life, honey," she said.

Astrid shyly started talking. Her life had been all about basketball, she said. She had a little interest in boys, but mostly the ones who played basketball. She had finally allowed one boy to be her steady boyfriend her senior year, though they rarely went out together. He was on the boy's program at Casper High, while she was on the girl's team. They had fooled around a bit, but not gone all the way until just before the start of college. Then he had traveled east to Creighton University while she went southwest to Boise State.

Their only sexual encounter had happened on Astrid's 18th birthday in July. Then, the boy had rented a hotel room and taken her there. They slowly undressed, then got in bed. He had a hard cock, and shoved it in Astrid quickly. Just as quickly, he had cum into his condom, then dressed and left.

As for playing with herself, she had tried, but didn't seem to know what to do, exactly. It was obvious that Astrid had never watched porn movies, and had never taken a long time experimenting with her body. Wanda decided to teach Astrid what to do.

Wanda released Astrid's hands and removed her negligee, so both women were nude. "I'll help you, honey," Wanda said. "Watch me, and do as I do."

Wanda spread her legs apart, and leaned back a little. Her hands moved to her breasts, playing with her nipples. she flicked at them, then pulled them, then wet her fingers and rubbed each nipple. She looked over at her roommate, and Astrid was doing the same. Her nipples stood out proudly, and looked even longer than Wanda's.

Keeping one hand on her breasts, Wanda lowered her other hand to her covered clit. A bit of rubbing, and the clit came out of its fleshy sheath. She watched Astrid do the same, then started massaging her clit, not caring as a deep moan emitted from her throat. Astrid was also moaning, a deeper moan than Wanda's, and a needier moan than what she had used earlier.

When she felt the time was right, Wanda moved her hand away from her breast and used two fingers of that hand to plunge into her pussy. Astrid watched in amazement as wanda's fingers sunk into her pussy to the knuckles. then Astrid imitated the move. Both women's moans increased in both tenor and desire, as they neared their orgasms.

Wanda watched Astrid fingering herself and smiled. The girl had taken to Wanda's instructions wonderfully. Astrid had thrown her head back, no longer watching Wanda, and was closing in on her orgasm. Wanda rubbed herself, feeling her own orgasm growing closer. She knew she could hold off, because her Mistress had taught her self-control.

In a throaty voice, Wanda started urging her roommate on. "you're close, honey," Wanda called out. "Now pick up the speed and let yourself go. You can feel your orgasm building. Don't hold it back. Cum with me, honey, cum with me." Wanda's fingers worked at herself furiously now, since she decided to have a mutual orgasm with Astrid.

The taller woman moaned deeper, then started speaking. "Wanda, baby," she gasped. "It feels so good. It's growing inside me. I can feel it. Almost there. Almost ...almost ...

"THERE!" Astrid screamed. Her body shook, and the 18-year-old had her first orgasm. Wanda watched the fluids flood from Astrid's pussy, then let herself go as well. There was no turning back. Wanda's hip bucked, she cried out, and came, flooding her fingers with her own pussy juices.

As the women calmed down and relaxed, Astrid crawled into Wanda's arms and cuddled. Wanda held the taller woman and smiled. Small kisses moved between the two, and they fell asleep arm in arm on Astrid's full-sized bed. For Astrid, it was the sleep of the newly satisfied. For Wanda, her dreams were still troubled. She had not heard from Mistress Anne, and she was worried. But, cuddling with Astrid, she slept sounder than she had in a while.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12