Wanda's Story Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Now the athletic girl was fighting for breath, and still Wanda wasn't done. Her mouth remained in position, licking and sucking and drinking Astrid's pussy juices. Her fingers slid out of the pussy, totally soaked. Wanda used the wetness to tease Astrid's ass opening. The tall girl wanted to stop her lover/roommate, but was enjoying herself too much. Instead she put her faith in Wanda. That faith was rewarded when Wanda slid her middle finger into Astrid's ass hole. The girl screamed and came, her hardest orgasm yet. Then, right at the end of the orgasm, Wanda slid the second finger into Astrid's ass. She slowly pulled the anal opening apart, and Astrid came yet again, as she felt the stretching and enjoyed it fully.

Wanda reached off the bed with her free hand and found a small butt plug. As she released Astrid's ass, she shoved the plug into it. Astrid moaned in joy, feeling the constant filling pressure in her ass as Wanda finally collapsed at the tall woman's thighs.

They took a bit and collected their breath. Astrid, having joyously endured five orgasms in the last 45 minutes, dozed off. Feeling her new love fall asleep, Wanda went and opened a package she had bought the week before, long before all the troubles had started.

When Astrid awoke, she felt completely full, but didn't understand why immediately. Her roomie was at her eye level, lightly kissing her lips. Yet Astrid felt that full sensation, and liked what she felt.

She remembered the butt plug, but realized she was fuller than that. The second fullness was centered in her pussy. She heard a small click, and the fullness in her pussy became a thing alive. It was buzzing her inner labia, vibrating all around her inner pussy. She squirmed, she moaned, she squeaked, and she came. Wanda reached down and pulled the buzzing fullness from her pussy. Astrid saw a large purple dildo emerge from her body. It was shaped like a cock, but was bigger than any cock she had ever seen. And the buzzing!! what joy that was when it started.

Wanda stopped the buzzing, then deep-throated the purple cock. When she was satisfied it was clean, she shoved it back into Astrid's pussy. This time the buzzing started immediately, and Astrid responded happily, humping her hips and trying to get even more of that purple monster into her body. She shuddered and came, happily moaning in rhythm with the buzzing.

Astrid reached down and pulled the cock from her body. She rolled Wanda over and gave her roomie what she had been given. But when Astrid pushed the vib inside wanda, she accidentally turned it up to "High." The vibrator jumped inside Wanda, and the older teen screamed in happiness. She came immediately, then rode the rapidly vibrating cock through a second orgasm. When she was sated, Wanda reached down and pulled the dildo from her body.

Then Wanda scooted closer to Astrid, until their legs wrapped around each other. Closer still Wanda scooted, and Astrid realized what she was planning to do. Their pussies touched, and Wanda started grinding her body against Astrid's, driving both of them wild despite the fact that only their labia were touching. Each girl somehow found the strength to sit up, and they wrapped their arms around each other as they ground pussies together.

Wanda was so close she knew she couldn't hold on any longer. She kissed Astrid hard, then bit into her shoulder. The younger teen screamed, but through the pain came Astrid's release. Both women came together, pussies pushed together in joy and love.

Finally, completely spent, they fell on the bed. Arm in arm, legs twisted around each other, the girls slept, forgetting everything but their own growing feelings for each other.

When they finally woke on Saturday morning, Wanda brought out her final purchases. The first was a double-headed dildo. She shoved it into Astrid's body, then into her own. Both women rode their respective vinyl cockheads to two orgasms each.

Then, removing that toy, Wanda slipped into a Bumble Bee strap-on vibrator. This little toy went around Wanda's waist and thighs, with the battery pack on her upper hip. She turned Astrid onto her hands and knees, then slid behind her and fucked her doggy-style with the vibrator. She started its motion and Astrid screamed in pleasure. The vibrating toy also aroused Wanda, as it rubbed against her clit. Astrid came twice, and Wanda felt a deep need to cum. She had held back, because she wanted Wanda to make her cum.

Wanda placed the Bumble Bee on her roommate. Astrid rolled Wanda onto her back and took her in Missionary Position. The vibrator went in and out of Wanda's pussy. The 19-year-old held on to Astrid and rode for dear sweet life. When she came, she raked her nails on Astrid's back. The 18-year-old didn't care. Without the control that Wanda had been taught, Astrid was cumming, too, as the vibrations on her clit sent Astrid over the top. Both women came at the same time, then collapsed on the bed, hugging and kissing each other.

Astrid was the first to put into words what they were both feeling. "I think I'm falling in love with you, Wanda," she said. "Not only that, I think I like the idea of being in love with you. If that makes me a lesbian, I don't care. I only care for you."

Wanda stroked the tall girl's blonde hair lovingly. "I know, honey," she replied. "I love you, too. I realized I was in love when I was so hurt when we were fighting. I love you, Astrid."

"I love you, Wanda." The girls cuddled even closer and kissed softly, tenderly. The kisses were the post-coital kisses of two people who knew they would be in this position many many times.

They remained that way until there was a knock on the door. Astrid put on a robe and answered it, forgetting she was wearing the vibrator. It was sticking out of the robe as the door opened, and three members of DBN were at the doorway. Their heads were lowered, and they looked dejected, until they saw the end of the pink Bumble Bee vibrating dildo sticking out of the robe. They giggled, and Astrid flushed when she realized why they were laughing. She let them in after Wanda had put her own robe on.

The three girls walked in and then knelt in unison. While they were in DBN shirts and jeans, they were bare-headed. The one in the middle, the one that had been the Initiation Leader, spoke. She had blonde hair and a very nice face.

"Initiate Catron, we realized last night that what we did was wrong. While you did use sex as a tool to win the challenges we put before you, we should not have assumed you would let yourself be watched making love, nor that you would want to make love to a man. We apologize, and would like to ask if you and Initiate Martin would join us as Pledges to Delta Beta Nu."

The girls were stunned, and both looked at each other for guidance. The answer that came from Wanda's lips surprised everyone, including Wanda.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12