Wanda's Story Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

After a while, DeeDee rose from Wanda's dripping pussy and pulled Astrid's strap-on out of the teen. She rolled Astrid onto her back, strattled her, and lowered her pussy onto the dildo. Astrid had never seen her coach in this position before, towering over her, breasts bouncing up and down as she took her pleasure from the fake cock. Wanda, too tired to continue, laid back and watched the women.

Astrid reached up and pulled one of DeeDee's breasts into her mouth. She sucked hard, bringing a fresh moan from DeeDee's mouth. Then she sucked the other breast, getting that same moan. Experimentally, Astrid pushed both breasts together. Seeing the nipples draw very close to each other, the 18-year-old pulled DeeDee down and took both breasts into her mouth.

The coach exploded immediately. Feeling both nipples in one mouth set off the orgasm she needed to have. DeeDee cried out in joy, leaking all over the dildo and Astrid's thighs. Finally, exhausted, DeeDee fell off Astrid, removing the dildo from her pussy. Wanda went over and started deep-throating the cock, cleaning it. She rolled her body and fed Astrid her pussy. The two women sixty-nined, with Astrid licking joyously at Wanda's pussy, and Wanda, in turn, sucking the fake cock and running her fingers over Astrid's pussy, buried under the leather of the strap she wore. Eventually, both women came. Then, arm in arm, they fell asleep next to DeeDee until morning.

************************

The Tournament Championship was against top seed UC Santa Barbara. The school had pounded Boise state earlier that year, but this was a different team now, younger, faster, hungrier. Boise came out and ran all night long. Coach DeeDee kept putting in fresh girls, keeping the running pressure on the Gauchos of UCSB.

But it was not enough. In the end, the championship was taken by UCSB by 4 points, 89-85. Astrid scored 33 points in the finals, and had 5 assists and 6 steals. She was voted on to the all-tournament team for her play.

Later that season, she was named Freshman of the Year by the conference, and made second-team All-WAC. But despite her efforts, Boise State's season ended that Saturday night in Reno.

After the game, coach DeeDee pulled Astrid aside, then motioned Wanda over as well. "I have grown to love you both," the coach said, "but I think the writing's on the wall. I'm going to announce my resignation as head coach Monday. Thank you for everything you've done. Astrid, you're the best player I've ever coached. You took this team to the finals. Next year, I'll be hoping you make the NCAA's."

Both teens grabbed Coach DeeDee and hugged her tight. She had meant a lot to Astrid, more than even she would admit to. The new coach was not interested in a lesbian lover, so Astrid had to content herself with Wanda and another player who joined the team her junior year. But for now, the woman that had recruited Astrid, coached her, loved her, was leaving. Astrid's life was changing.

After the season, Astrid moved back in with Wanda. They resumed their lives as students and lovers. They also planned a trip to Spring Break. Wanda left the choice to Astrid, and she chose Palm Springs, California. Wanda bought the tickets, and made the reservations. Astrid made a phone call to Roger, and the high school senior also made plans to be in Palm Springs. Those plans were kept secret from Wanda.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12