Wanda's Story Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

The ceremony was short and normal, except that each woman had chosen to write a little something to the other. Wanda went first.

"Donna, I love you deeply, more than I've ever loved anyone before. I am honored to be your wife, and I swear now that I will gladly take your name. I will be a mother to your girls, and a partner in life to you. I love you, Donna."

Then Donna pulled out a red rose, and presented it to Wanda as Shelly read the words Donna had written.

"Wanda, in a BDSM Ceremony, a rose is given by the Mistress to the slave, to show the beauty of the occasion, and the pain that can also come from it. You will notice that I have removed all the thorns from the rose but one. We will have the beauty, and there might be some pain, but I swear this will be the most painless coupling I can make it. This is the only rose I will ever give out, as a Mistress or as a woman. And you get it, my Wanda. I love you."

At that moment, Wanda knew what her new would be. She proclaimed to the world, "My name from now on is Wanda Rose Catron-Mettert."

And thus, Wanda Rose and Donna were married.

After a celebratory dinner, Wanda and Donna retired to their hotel room for the night. Donna fed Becca, Wanda changed her and rocked her gently, and soon Becca was sleeping in her crib. Wanda smiled as she returned to Donna's side.

"I love you, my wife," she said.

"I love you more," Donna signed. "And I';m about to prove it."

"But, honey, you just gave birth. Are you sure?" Wanda protested.

"It's my honeymoon night, baby," Donna signed. "Becca will sleep for two or three hours. During that time, I'm going to fuck you silly, wife of mine." She took off her dress, and Wanda smiled. Donna was wearing a large, 12-inch strap-on. Wanda dropped to her knees and started sucking on that toy, getting it good and wet. Meanwhile, Donna was pulling at Wanda's clothes, ripping them off her body. They were both naked, and ready to play.

Donna pulled the dildo from Wanda's mouth and guided her to the bed. She lowered her wife onto her back, climbed up and impaled Wanda's pussy with the "cock."

Wanda screamed as Donna's strap-on filled her deeply. She bucked back, holding Donna close as they moved in perfect rhythm. Soon Wanda came. She buried her orgasm by kissing Donna deeply. The orgasm filled Wanda's pussy with juices, wetting it for easier fucking. So Donna kept up her rhythm, filling Wanda again and again. Wanda soon came, then came again.

After the third orgasm, Donna flipped Wanda onto her hands and knees. She plunged the dildo into Wanda's pussy for a minute, but then pulled out. Wanda started to whimper, but her eyes opened wide when she felt Donna pushing the wet dildo into her ass.

Wanda had rarely been fucked in the ass, but knew what she should do. She controlled her breathing, letting the dildo slide in and of her. Donna started slow, then after the dildo was deep in Wanda's ass, started a steady rhythm, speeding up stroke after stroke. Wanda held back as much as she could, but soon had a hard spasming orgasm, squirting onto Donna's legs. She was fully and completely in love.

As soon as Donna had drained Wanda of her strength, Becca awoke. Still nude, still wearing the strap-on, Donna rose from the bed and attended to Becca's needs. Wanda watched, realizing how lucky she was to be in love with such a wonderful woman.

When Donna had put Becca back to bed, she crawled into her own bed. She looked at Wanda and smiled. "Take the strap-on off me," she said in sign language.

Wanda did as told. Then Donna signed "Put it on and fuck me now."

"But, honey," Wanda protested. "You just gave birth. I can't fuck you."

A gleam entered Donna's eyes. "You can fuck my ass, baby."

Wanda smiled. She had been butt-fucked but had rarely performed the fucking. She pulled the strap-on off her wife and bent her over. She spread Donna's sexy asscheeks. she dropped some spit right onto Donna's puckered ass hole. Then, slowly, she pushed the dildo into Donna's ass.

Donna would have screamed her throat raw right then. She had not been buttfucked in many a year, and never with a strap-on. She would never admit it to Wanda, but this was Donna's first long-term lesbian relationship. she had been married once, but he cheated on her so she kicked him out. Becca had been the result of a one-night stand.

But the feelings donna had for wanda were so intense. she was as much in love with Wanda as Wanda was in love with Donna. And now Wanda was showing Donna how much she loved her. The dildo drove in and out of Donna's ass, fucking her strongly. Finally Donna buried her head in the pillow and came.

Wanda pulled the dildo from Donna's ass, pulled her close and cuddled her. Both women signed "I love you" to the other before sleeping in a cuddly ball.

*************************

The next day, everyone boarded the Lear for the flight home. Shelly was dropped at Ann Arbor first. Then the plane flew to Salt Lake City, removing Lorraine and Wendy from the plane. As it headed for Arkansas, only Wanda, Donna and Becca were aboard. Becca fell asleep quickly, and Wanda turned to Donna, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Honey," Wanda began, "Have you ever joined the Mile-High Club?"

"No," Donna signed.

Wanda smiled, then stood in the Lear Jet's cabin, walked over to the cabin's sound system and turned on some music. She started swaying to the music, pulling Donna up with her. A very romantic Anne Murray song came on, and as the couple swayed together, the words told what each was feeling in their hearts.

"Could I have this dance for the rest of my life? Would you be my partner then every night? When we're together it feels so right Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?"

"That's our song," Donna signed to Wanda.

"Always and forever," Wanda agreed.

Slowly, as they danced, they started kissing and removing their partner's clothes. Their hands as gentle as the song, their lips caressing the other's flesh, their desires mounting, the clothes fell to the floor as the couple danced and stripped.

When they were naked, they remained dancing, rubbing their bodies against each other in joyous union. Their hands rubbed the other's back, drawing each of them closer to the other.

Donna's hands strayed below the waist first. She reached down and grabbed a double handful of Wanda's ass cheeks. The girl giggled a bit, then moaned as Donna also attached her mouth to Wanda's neck, sucking deeply on it. Wanda ground her clit against Donna's body, building her excitement.

Donna released Wanda's neck and looked on in love as a deep purple mark grew where Donna's teeth had been. The hickey would be a temporary reminder of the complete love the women had for each other.

They slowly sank to the cabin's carpeted floor, Wanda on her back, Donna atop her. Donna sucked on each of Wanda's breasts, bringing the nipples to full attention. Wanda's entire body was focused on Donna's lovemaking, letting the older woman take the lead. Wanda knew her time to lead would come, but Donna still needed to recuperate physically from childbirth.

After the nipples were at full attention, Donna moved lower. Her kisses traced the full underside of Wanda's breasts, then down her body. Wanda screamed in delightful joy and uncontrollable laughter as Donna's tongue snaked into her belly button and licked.

Then Donna moved lower still. Her kisses reached Wanda's shaved mons, then the kisses surrounded Wanda's clit. Donna sucked the clit between her teeth and nibbled lightly, getting an antsy squirm from her wife. Another suck, another squirm. Then Donna started kissing Wanda's pussy lips.

Wanda was lost in the sensations of Donna's mouth on her pussy. THe former submissive held off her orgasm as long as she could, but because she really wanted to cum for Donna, her orgasm denial training failed her. She came, flooding her orgasmic juices over Donna's face and the plane's carpeted floor.

Donna kept on licking Wanda's pussy, driving Wanda close to a second orgasm. As Wanda lifted her ass off the carpet to get her pussy fully on Donna's mouth, Donna shoved her middle finger into Wanda's ass.

Wanda screamed in joy and came again, then came a third time, right on top of the last orgasm. Sated and happy with her orgasms, Wanda pulled Donna's head away from her pussy, pulled the 31-year-old up her body, and the two women kissed deeply.

They were still lying on the carpet a few minutes later when the pilot's voice came over the loudspeaker. "We are now approaching Northwest Arkansas Airport. Please fasten your seatbelts for landing."

The women scrambled into their seats, forgetting they were both nude. When the plane rolled to a stop at the airport, Wanda got on the speaker to the cockpit. "Remain there with the door closed until I tell you," she ordered. Then both women quickly got dressed and collected a still-sleeping Becca before Wanda released the pilots for a rest break.

Wanda walked Donna and Becca to Donna's car. They kissed again, promising to keep daily contact. Wanda also promised to come back to Arkansas right after school let out for the semester to be with Donna, Becca and Katy. Then Wanda flew home and finished her school semester.

Before the semester ended, though, Wanda had her name changed to reflect her wedding. The report card at the end of the semester showed all A's for Wanda-Rose Catron-Mettert.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12