Wanda's Story Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

After several minutes, Donna came from Bob's tongue. She threw her head back and grunted as she came. Seeing her wife cum also made Wanda-Rose cum, as Bob felt the matching orgasms over his body.

Then Wanda's eyes grew big. "Oh, God!" she wailed. "I forgot the condom!" Fears of pregnancy and AIDS flew through her mind, but Donna smiled.

"He's clean," she signed. "He gets regular checks and hasn't been with anyone since the last time with me.

"Besides," she continued, "It's time I felt that hard cock in me."

Wanda got off Bob then as Donna got on her hands and knees. Bob rose up and rubbed his cock over Donna's pussy. But Donna reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Bob realized where she wanted his cock. He knew he was wet from Wanda-Rose, so he aimed his cock and pushed into Donna's ass. He felt her pushing back on him, taking him deeper faster than he planned. She must really need this, Bob thought.

Wanda had never seen a man fucking a woman's ass before. She watched in amazement as his cock slid easily into Donna. Her ass hole seemed to open perfectly to accept his rod. Soon he was deeply embedded inside her. Then he started pumping.

As Bob pulled back, it seemed that Wanda moved away from Bob. Then, when he started moving back into her, she moved to him, giving them both a quicker entry. Again and again they moved. Wanda could see Donna's pussy leaking, and she knew her wife was close to orgasm.

Then Donna came. She squirted as she came, her juices shooting onto Bob's balls and thighs. Donna had her head buried in a pillow, as if she had to muffle a tremendous scream.

When her orgasm faded, Wanda pulled Bob out of Donna. Donna collapsed on the bed and Wanda went between her legs, licking and sucking her wife's pussy. At the same time, though, she was reaching behind her and spreading her own ass cheeks. She felt a fluid flow over her anal opening, and then felt the tip of Bob's cock press the bud.

Her cry of joy was muffled by Donna's pussy as Bob filled her ass with his cock. It wasn't bigger than some of the dildos shoved into Wanda's ass by her former Mistress, Anne Franklin, but Bob's cock was big enough to draw a wonderful sensation from Wanda. Then she felt him moving inside her, and she got lost in her own emotions.

She automatically licked and sucked Donna as Bob fucked her. She allowed his inward thrusts to drive her mouth harder against Donna, and she felt her tongue go deeper and deeper into her wife. Again and again Bob shoved and fucked Wanda. His size, she decided, was perfect for her ass.

Donna came again, flooding Wanda's mouth. Wanda came, flowing juices over her pussy lips. Then Bob grunted and came, pulling out at just the last second and shooting sperm over Wanda's ass cheeks. When he finished, he bent and licked Wanda's pussy, sucking her cum from her body.

The trio showered together, barely fitting in Donna's shower. Bob took the time to scrub both women clean, then smiled as both of them worked on cleaning his body. Then they dried off. Before dressing, both women took a last loving suck on Bob's cock. Nothing happened, though, because he was spent.

Two weeks passed. The women spent a lot of time in bed, and also with Katy. The four-year-old by now had fully accepted Wanda as her second mommy. They were holding a last discussion before Wanda-Rose left for school.

"Wanda," Donna signed, "Have you ever thought of your Mother in a sexual way?"

Wanda's eyes widened. She had never been asked that question before.

"Not really, no," Wanda-Rose finally admitted.

"Explain 'not really.'"

"Well, when Mom started in with Lou (her former lesbian lover, attorney J.L. Spillington), I thought about how she might be in bed. And then, later, when she and Lou attended one of Anne's orgies, I saw them together. But not any other times."

"You've been with your sister-in-law, Astrid."

"Not since she married Roger."

"What about Wendy, your other sister?"

"Saw her at the same orgy as Mom, but never slept with her. Why are you asking these questions?"

"I've been thinking about Shelly," Donna admitted. "She's so pretty, and I get so lonely when you're not here."

"So what do you think we should do?"

"I don't know," Donna admitted. "But if an opportunity arises, don't hesitate because of me. That's all. Agreed?"

"I can agree to that," Wanda-Rose said, thinking there would never be a time that would arise. She would be wrong.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12