Wanda's Story Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Then Wanda-Rose and Donna fell into each other's arms. They kissed deeply, their hands roaming over the other's body. Slowly they made their way to the couch, falling on it with Donna on top of Wanda. As if a silent signal passed between them, Donna suddenly spun around, so that both women were licking the other's pussy. Hands spread wide open the other's pussy lips. Tongues drove into the split opening. Hands bobbed up and down, licking hard at the insides. Magically, each woman drove a finger into the other at the same time, then a second finger.

Shelly watched her Mistresses making love together. She had never watched two women make love before. Although she had been in bed with the two women before, she had usually been busy, and not had the time nor the ability to just watch. Shelly squirmed against the chair, as she remembered herself on the receiving end of those tongues, and also remembered licking and tasting both pussies. Her pussy was getting wet.

So were the pussies of Wanda-Rose and Donna. Both women worked their partner's pussy until they were both ready to cum. Then, with another silent signal, they both stopped. Both women knew they were on the verge of cumming, but they had a better way to cum in mind.

Both women reached under the couch. Wanda pulled out a thick vibrating dildo. She slid over to Shelly, pushed the dildo in deep and turned it on its medium setting. Shelly moaned loudly, feeling the buzzing making her hornier than ever. "Don't even think about cumming before we're done," Wanda warned. Shelly nodded, wondering how she would accomplish that order.

When Wanda returned to the couch, Donna showed her the toy she had. It was a large double-headed dildo. Slowly Donna pushed it inside her own body. Wanda giggled, then grasped the thickness and shoved hard. It drove inside Donna, causing the woman to open her mouth. If she could talk, she would have screamed. Instead she could only grunt.

Then Wanda put her pussy against the free head. She slid down the head, helped along when Donna reached around Wanda and pulled Wanda's ass close to Donna's. Wanda did moan, in pleasure, as both outer labia contacted with the other woman's. The dildo now fully inside each of them, their hips started moving, their pussy lips rubbing together.

Donna lost control first. She arched her back and came, Shelly noting the cum flowing down Donna's ass.

Then Wanda came, screaming her love for Donna. Her shrieks pierced Shelly's ears, and nearly made the slave girl cum herself. It took a strong will to keep from cumming.

Wanda then shifted positions and Shelly saw that this double-header dildo inside her Mistresses bent in two in the middle. Wanda got on top of Donna and started fucking her like a man, driving the dildo in and out of Donna. All the while, the end in Wanda remained deeply embedded inside her. Wanda lowered her head and bit Donna's upthrust nipples, pulling hard on them.

Donna grabbed Wanda's back, pulling her close. Nails dug into Wanda's flesh, but neither woman cared. They were in love, and expressing their love as only two women could. Donna came again, showing Wanda her emotions by kissing her hard and strong as the orgasm overtook the silent woman.

Slowly the women rolled, until Wanda was underneath, and Donna was fucking her from above. The situations reversed, Wanda rode the hard fake cock for all she was worth, cumming once quickly and a second time much harder. As she came the second time, her eyes were boring right into Shelly's. As she finished cumming, she said "Now cum, slave."

Shelly finally relaxed her guard, and her orgasm came hard. She flowed more than she had in a long time, juices flooding past the dildo and staining the chair. As her orgasm faded, she was surprised to realize that both Donna and Wanda were kissing her thighs, and she realized the leg spreaders were off her. The women split Shelly's legs and pulled the vib from shelly. Each woman licked the slave for a bit, then allowed the other to lick.

At length, Shelly came twice more, once on Donna's face, once on Wanda's. When she was finally released, she was so exhausted she could not even stand. But Shelly realized that she had a lot to learn, and Donna and Wanda were patient teachers.

************************

The rest of the week was a continuing series of sexual experiences. The women took Shelly to a local mall (not the one Donna ran), and made her walk around with a vibrator buried inside her pussy. Each time Shelly had to cum, she was forced to kneel wherever she was and cum, holding her thighs as she shook.

After the trip through the mall, Shelly was forced to remove her clothes and ride in the back seat naked, fucking herself with the vibrator as they drove. Wanda, at the wheel, made sure several truck drivers got a free view of Shelly in full masturbation.

Each woman made love to Shelly in a private session, and there were many threesomes. Shelly loved making love with her sister, but felt freer when she had private sessions with Wanda-Rose, if only because she wasn't her sister. Her orgasms with Wanda were harder and longer.

At the end of the week, Shelly was totally in love with both her Mistresses, and looked forward to late May, when Wanda-Rose would move in forever.

Wanda-Rose also looked forward to that time. But fate has an ugly way of intervening.

*************************

Intervention one came a week before graduation. Wanda-Rose was spending her last day that Friday as a student-teacher. The day went easily, and with 30 minutes left in her day, the children surprised Wanda-Rose with a little party. Cupcakes and soda were brought in by several parents, and the children gave Wanda-Rose a goodbye poster. Wanda's eyes were full of tears, happy to know she had touched these children's lives.

After the last child went home for the day, Wanda-Rose's mentor, Cindy Robinson, closed the classroom door and locked it. She crossed the room to Wanda and kissed her deeply. Cindy, a lesbian like Wanda, had spent one memorable time with Wanda a few weeks before. Then Wanda had introduced Cindy to her sister, Wendy, and Cindy found her life partner.

"Thank you for everything," Cindy said after the women broke the kiss. "You've been a great student, and you paid me back by introducing me to Wendy. I wish I could really show you how I feel."

"Me too," Wanda said. "But I haven't spoken to Donna about anyone but us recently. Maybe later this summer we'll have you and Wendy come down to Arkansas and you can get to know Donna and Shelly."

"Who's Shelly?" Cindy asked.

"You'll see," Wanda said cryptically. She then accepted the certification of successful student-teaching Cindy had prepared, and finished talking with Cindy before leaving.

But while the women were talking of Donna and making future plans, fate was intervening several hundred miles away.

Donna was leaving her office for the day. She slipped out the back and got into her car. She was off to get her children, Katy and Becca, from her mother. Mom was watching her grandchildren because Shelly was out of town at a conference.

As she drove her Bronco, a gift from Wanda-Rose, Donna failed to notice the old Chevy pick-up truck zooming up behind her. The truck followed Donna for a bit as she left the main highway and started meandering the lonely streets towards her mother's home in Starks.

At a quiet stretch of curvy road, the truck made its move. It sped up, got alongside Donna's bronco, then the driver swerved the wheel and slammed the truck into Donna's Bronco.

Donna was startled by the crash. She let go of the steering wheel for a second and that was all it took. The truck muscled the Bronco off the road and Donna could do nothing as her car tipped and started rolling over and over. The gas tank caught fire as the Bronco rolled. It came to a stop upside down and Donna was stunned.

She tried to open her car door and found it impossible because of the dents. She fought to roll a window down when her front windshield smashed in and a pair of strong arms pulled her out of the car.

Donna tried to look at her savior, but the moment of salvation turned into more horror as she was looking at a 45 magnum handgun. The face was covered with a bandana, and a rough voice coming from the massive person said, "Into the truck."

Donna complied, but was quickly blindfolded. Her hands were bound together and the truck drove off.

When her eyes were finally uncovered, she got another shock. Standing before her was her former secretary, the one Wanda had described as "Blubbo". Blubbo had a baseball bat in her hand, and she swung it, connecting with Donna's left leg. Sharp pain flew through her body, and Donna collapsed, her leg broken.

"You lesbian bitch," Blubbo said. "Because of you, I've lost everything. My child was taken by my ex-husband because I have been unable to find work since you fired me. I lost my home, I have no money, and no future. So I'm gonna take my frustrations out on you."

Donna's hands flew, trying to speak to Blubbo, but the fat woman would have none of it. She swung the bat again, and broke Donna's other leg. Then the bat slammed Donna's shoulder, and the woman teetered on the brink of unconsciousness. Just as Donna swum out of the blackness that was creeping into her brain, the bat woke her suddenly with a sharp slam into her ribs. Donna's breath became ragged, and she knew she had broken ribs.

Blubbo stepped back, practicing her swing. "I hope you're suffering, lesbian bitch," she screamed hysterically. "The pain you're feeling is nothing compared to what I've gone through. But unlike me, your pain will soon and, because now you are going to die."

Donna believed her, and her eyes looked around for anything that could help her. Her eyes found her purse, a little ways behind her on the ground, but out of Donna's reach. Blubbo advanced, murder in her eyes.

Donna used every ounce of energy in her body to ignore the massive pain shooting through her. As the bat descended, Donna rolled. The bat missed its target, Donna's head, and instead crashed into Donna's left arm, breaking it. But with her right hand, Donna reached her purse. She opened the purse and pulled out a .32 snub nosed revolver that she had bought months before, at Wanda's urging.

Donna raised her free arm, knowing it was shaking with pain. She aimed as best she could and squeezed the trigger. Blubbo's head exploded in a mass of red, and the massive body teetered, then fell.

Donna collapsed, shock overtaking her body at last.

When Donna failed to pick up her children, her mother called the Arkansas State Police. A massive manhunt was started. Around midnight, Donna's burned-out Bronco was found. There were also tire tracks from the truck, and several fingerprints on the Bronco. Police matched the prints to Blubbo, and went looking for her. They discovered she had rented a farmhouse near Starks. When they got there early the next morning, they found the truck and matched the tire tracks to the ones found at the burnt-out Bronco.

No one answered the door, but a strange aroma was coming from the barn, and the animals sounded like thy were agitated. When the police entered the barn, they found Blubbo's dead body and Donna's live one, broken and close to death, but not there yet.

Donna was rushed to the hospital, and Shelly was called. She hurried home from her conference in Los Angeles, and contacted Wanda as soon as she could. She explained that Donna had two broken legs, a broken arm, a fractured clavicle and busted ribs, but was alive.

"I'll be there in a few hours," Wanda-Rose said.

"No, Mistress," Shelly replied. "Donna says that you should stay and graduate next Saturday, then come here. She says graduation is important, and you only graduate once."

"I don't like it, but I'll do it," Wanda-Rose replied. "But I want you by her side constantly, and give her the best care. Money is no object, Shelly. you know that."

"Yes, Mistress. Girl understands and will obey," Shelly said, slipping into slave mode for a minute.

*************************

College graduation should have been one of the happiest days of her life, along with her wedding day and the birth of Becca. But for Wanda-Rose, it was the second step in fate's intervention in her planned happiness.

Wanda walked the aisles of Bronco Pavilion that Saturday evening, getting her diploma in Childhood Education. In attendance were her mother, her sister Wendy and her former mentor, Cindy Robinson. Afterwards, they retired to Wanda's dorm room. Wanda was getting the last things packed and ready to drive to Arkansas.

Her cell phone rang. She answered it, listened for a minute, then collapsed onto the bed. The cell dropped uselessly onto the floor.

"What's wrong, honey?" Lorraine said.

Wanda looked up. Her eyes were already full of tears. "Donna's dead," she said. "She was given a bad drug last night while Shelly slept. She went into septic shock and died an hour ago, about the same time I got my diploma."

"Oh no!" came the cry from Lorraine and Wendy.

"I have to go," Wanda said simply. "I have to get to Arkansas ASAP. God-bye, Mom. Take care. I love you. And I love you, too, Wendy."

Wanda raced out of her dorm and got into her Mustang. She pulled out and started driving, tears still flowing down her eyes.

Fate had one final intervention in mind, though.

Wanda's eyes were full of tears, and her mind was remembering every moment with Donna. Wanda drove automatically with one hand and grabbed for Kleenex with the other.

Just outside Frisco, Colorado, Wanda-Rose failed to see the hard right curve in the road. Her Mustang, doing 85 despite her tears, sailed off the road and down a long gulch in the Rocky Mountains. When it finally landed, it exploded. Thus, Wanda-Rose Catron-Mettert did indeed spend all eternity with her beloved Donna Mettert.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12