Wandering Thoughts

Story Info
Lovers once forgotten reconnect in more than mind.
944 words
4.3
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lived in different towns and it had been ten years since they were last together, and now thanks to social networks on-line they have found one another once again.

Sure they each had their own different lives but that first phone call brought all those once forgotten passionate memories flooding back. Her heart fluttered at the smallest thought of him and those intense nights that they shared.

As she lay in bed, her mind overloaded with thoughts of her burning, almost ache to be back in his arms again, she let her imagination take control .

It started as a simple stroke through her hair and he kissed her cheek ever so sweetly. His hands strong and comforting gently grazed over her body as she lay in his bed, each feel of his skin touching hers sent her mind whirling with hopes of the night becoming passionate and euphoric. Her entire body screamed inside with the wanting.

She held all that emotion in not sure if she should give in to her ever growing desire.

Her attention drifted back to what he was doing. He had moved down to the foot of the bed and was massaging her feet. Their eyes meet in an unbreakable gaze, she could see how much he wanted her by the hungry look in his eyes.

His hands moved up her legs,strongly caressing her calves, with each upward passhe made his hands crept a little higher and higher up to her thighs. When his caress was up to her hips he kissed her inner-thigh, and as he traced unknown shapes with his tongue a moan escaped her lips, she could barely stand the strong, pent-up emotions of euphoria welling up inside her begging to be released.

In one smooth motion he was back up to her face once again, the hungry lust in his eyes even more intense. She could feel the solid bulge in his pants as he pressed his body next to hers.

He swiftly and hungrily took a hold of the back of her head and pulled her to him. Engulfing her lips in his with such fierce passion it drew another moan from her, she could no longer hold in the euphoria she was trying to contain.

She pressed her body into his and grabbed his shirtless muscular back pulling him in closer to her.

He let his hands wander over her supple and perky breasts, the nipples hard. As he drug his hands across her taught stomach and down her sides he let his finger nails graze her sides just above her hips, for he remembered how this drove her crazy.

She drew a quick breath as he spread her legs, and she arched her hips in welcome delight as his fingers passed across her glistening wet opening, she wanted him so badly.

He moved his fingers swiftly and with such purpose across her clit back and forth causing her to squirm and arch her body in delight.

As he placed his tongue on her pussy he could taste the sweet wetness of her. Her mind and body neared an explosive point as her breathing become heavy and her moans louder.

With his tongue flicking quickly and strongly over her clit he stuck two fingers inside her, she was warm and welcoming. She pressed her hips upward sharply, wanting his fingers in deeper.

He could feel the passionate throbbing of her pussy against his fingers, he pressed them in harder and deeper. With a speed that matched that of his tongue across her clit he pressed and pulled his fingers in and out.

With a desperate attempt to keep his tongue caressing her clit he reached down and removed his pants. Her breath heavy and shaky as he placed his naked body on top of hers

She could feel the thickness of his solid cock press against her eager pussy, she arched to spread her legs even further so as to accommodate all of his huge girth that she wanted so badly inside her.

He waisted no more time and thrust his aching cock into her hot moist opening. As she felt the full length and width of him fully penetrated inside she gasped and let out a moan that he knew she was getting close to an orgasm.

Her body trembled with ecstasy as their bodies pressed together tighter and tighter. She could feel an enormous orgasm welling up inside her and she knew she was going to erupt and any moment.

They didn't even notice the sweat dripping off of them with the swift motions of their bodies wrapped and entangled in each other.

As she was reaching a strong climax she couldn't stop moaning ever so loudly, and her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm that seemed to last a long time.

The sounds of her euphoria drove him to a moan as well. He thrust his cock in deep and held it at this depth while he felt every muscle in his body tense up and then suddenly relax as he felt the swift release of shooting his cum into her pussy.

Their bodies still trembling from the passion that had finally been released, they gripped each other tightly and gasped in attempts to catch their breath.

She opened her eyes. She was alone, in her own bed and to her surprise she had imagined the whole thing, to the point that she could feel every moment as if he were there. And as the reality sank in of just how much she craved his touch, his body, and his cock, she reached for the phone.