Wandering Wife

Story Info
Wife welcomes hubby's friend home from war.
2.1k words
4.21
196.3k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched Mike make his rounds through the other guests; laughing and joking. He was a flirt of the highest magnitude which when coupled with his heavily muscled physique and strong face was deadly. She wondered how it was possible that so many months in the desert had made him even harder to turn away from.

There had always been a tension between them. It was thinly veiled at best and numerous jokes were flung around about him "carrying her off" or "borrowing Tim's wife". But there was a way that he leveled his eyes at her that she knew that his jokes were more like announcements of what he was really thinking.

She and Tim were happy together, but their sex life was dead in the water. She had always been the more sexual one, but these days he was always tired, and when he was up for something it was rote. He'd roll over and perform thirty seconds of digital foreplay before he climbed aboard and had at it. The sex life was reduced to encounters that she would have called quickies in the old days. He was sitting outside now talking with the other smoking guests. He would eventually make his way into the house in a few hours and pass out on the couch. It was all sooooo sad.

The bottom line was that she was desperate for a good fucking. She would have been thrilled if Tim was up for it, but he just wasn't. Increasingly she found her mind wandering to the men around her, and Mike was an easy target. He had always been a terrible flirt, far worse with her than he was with the other women in the group. And then there was the way that he looked at her, like he would devour her if given half a chance.

She had been relieved when he was deployed to go to war. Worried about him, but relieved for her own sanity. He was safely out of reach, and she was left to take things into her own hands with the mere memory of how he made her feel. Increasingly, she had found herself using him in her fantasies when she masturbated. She thought what those eyes of his promised and came against her fingers more than she would like to admit, sometimes lying next to her sleeping husband.

And now he was home...the conquering hero returned. They, being some of his closest friends, were the ones to organize his welcome home and now she watched him walk through the other guests toward her with a slight smirk on his chisled face.

"You having fun?" she asked smirking herself and flirting just bit more than she really should.

"Always," he said putting his arm around her shoulder. "You look beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

She blushed and shook her head, slapping his arm gently. He kissed the top of her ear and squeezed her a little before he let go and walked outside to get another beer.

She turned and headed for her room, trying to catch her breath after smelling him so close. His cologne was barely perceptable and it lingered in her nose.

The house full of guests a house away, she closed her bedroom door behind her and walked through the darkness to her bathroom, stepping into the water closet that held her toilet and sitting down on the lid to get away from Mike and the unbelievable fluttering in her chest. She got her wits about her and stood, opening the door to her bathroom.

Immediately she saw that the doorway was filled with a dark form and he gently pushed into the water closet with her, closing the door behind him. There was nowhere to stand and so they were pressed against each other and she smelled the scent from earlier.

"What are you doing?" she managed, her heart pounding.

"I've been dreaming about getting you alone for six months," he said in a throaty voice before he pushed her against the wall and kissed her. His hands tangled into her red hair as his mouth tried to devour her, kissing her desperately and hungrily. She kissed him back with just as much passion, wrapping her arms around his neck and melting into him as their mouths locked together.

He tugged at her blouse, opening the buttons until it lay across her shoulders. His hands ran across her large breasts and cupped them firmly but tenderly. He broke away from her mouth and kissed down her neck to her chest. He cupped the bottoms of her breasts, pushing her bra down so that he could claim her nipples with his mouth. He sucked first one and then the other into his mouth. His tongue running across each one which made her pussy burn with a wet heat that was so overwhelming that it almost hurt. Her breath was ragged and heaving as she pressed against the knee that was resting between her legs.

"Please," she begged in a whisper, desperate for him to do something, anything, to help her.

His hands responded, running down her body to lift her skirt. He cupped her ass with both of his hands while he moved back up her body to kiss her mouth. He slid one hand around to the front and held it flat against her belly before sliding it down into her panties. His middle finger split the wet folds of her pussy and found it's way to her opening. He circled it once and then slowly sank it deep inside of her causing her to gasp and sink onto his hand. He put his other hand under her right knee and lifted her leg up so that her foot was braced on the toilet and he was given better access to her.

He proceeded to fuck her slowly with his finger, soaking his entire hand with the moisture from her pussy. He slid his hand back slightly so that he could find her clit. He began rubbing it slowly in small circles which caused her to moan into his mouth. She was mindless with desire now while he fingered her. He took his mouth off of hers and buried it in her neck as he rubbed her slowly, deliberately keeping her at bay.

"Do you want me?" he asked.

"My God, yes!" she gasped, her eyes shut tight.

"Did you think about me when I was gone?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Did you think about me doing this to you?"

"This and more," she whispered honestly, feeling like she was about to lose her mind if he didn't let her come.

"I've been thinking about touching you since the day we met," he whispered nipping her earlobe, "Thinking about this." And with that he moved his finger faster, in a rhythm that he knew would bring her home. Within seconds she was coming, clinging to his neck and feeling her hips move on their own against his hand.

Far from relief it merely made her want more. She slid her hand down his body toward the enormous bulge that was pressing into her belly. He caught her hand in an iron grip and stopped her.

"Not yet."

"I want to touch you," she begged reaching with the other hand, but he caught that hand too and raised both of them over her head.

"Not yet." And he opened the WC door. The large bathroom and bedroom were still dark. He locked the door to the main bathroom and then led her out of the closet into it. "I want more room. We should be safe in here" and he laid her down on the large thickly carpeted floor that separated her sinks from her bathtub.

He undressed her, pulling off her clothes and removing all but his own boxer shorts. The nightlight over her sink let her really see him for the first time since he surprised her. He lowered himself onto her, his bulge hard against her thigh as he kissed her passionately. She ran her hands over the fuzzy skin of his head, freshly shaved from deployment.

He began kissing down her body, pausing again to worship her perfect breasts before slowly making his way back down. Her breath caught as she realized what he was about to do. Tim hadn't eaten her out in ages. He wasn't very into it which was a tremendous let down for her because it had been one of her favorite things with other lovers.

She stretched her arms up over her head, reaching for an invisible hold as he parted her legs and gently parted her shaved labia with his tongue. She sucked in air as his tongue licked her pussy, exploring her folds and savoring her. She heard him inhale, taking in her scent and moan his approval into her. He stuck his tongue deep inside of her, softly fucking her with it until her squirming told him that he was needed elsewhere. He slid his mouth up to her clit, began circling it gently with his tongue. She lowered her arms and began kneeding her breasts, as he slowly made her insane.

He began to moving faster, in tighter circles and she began bucking against his mouth, desperate and wild. He wrapped an arm around each of her thighs and held them fast and began to grind his face against her in earnest. She put her forearm in her mouth and screamed into it as her hips thrust upward one last time and she froze as the orgasm ripped through her. She cried out, trying to come down, but he wouldn't let her.

He merely slowed down as her orgasm subsided and then started all over again. She begged him to stop. She was sure that she was going to pass out or even die, but he was relentless, slipping two fingers into her sopping pussy as he ate her out. She bucked and screamed and ground herself against his face and the more she lost control, the more he wanted her.

She finally managed to get her feet on top of his shoulders and push him off of her. She sat up pulling his boxer shorts down over his hips and he kicked them off revealing an enormous cock that fully lived up to everything that the bulge had promised.


She raised her knees and spread her legs as far apart as she could and he knelt between them looking down at her. He took his cock and rubbed it against her wet slit, running it up and down, teasing her by rubbing it across her clit and then circling her tight hole. She vocalized her frustration and he couldn't wait anymore. He put the head against her and pushed it inside of her. He put a hand on the back of each of her knees and held her legs apart so he could watch as he penetrated her. He sucked in air through his teeth and then he closed his eyes.

"You feel like you're on fire," he said when he was fully sheathed.

"I am, and it's because of you," she managed as she rocked her hips against his. He filled her completely in a way that she hadn't even known was possible and when she ground her hips into his she could feel him hit the bottom of her and it made her eyes roll into her head.

They stayed like that, savoring the tight fit and gently grinding themselves together until he began to slowly pull out of her. He paused as the head was about to pop out and then thrust back in to the hilt, making her cry out. She pulled him over her and wrapped her legs around the back of his ass. He began sliding slowly at first, and then began to gather up momentum, slamming into her pussy.

He pushed her legs back until her knees against her shoulders and he had her folded in half, then lay over her, supported by his two arms and began slamming into her pussy, making her go wild. Her orgasms were relentless as he pistoned into her, making her cry out and her back arch.

Just when she didn't think that she could possibly take any more he picked up the tempo and became irratic and reckless. She knew that he was going to come soon and that he was trying so hard to keep going. She decided to push him over the edge.

"God, Mike, you feel so good in my pussy. You're dick is so big it feels like I'm going to break." The words pushed him over the edge and he cried out as he came, thrusting roughly inside of her and then collapsing on top of her.

Eventually they were able to get off of the floor. He grabbed a washcloth from the hook and soaked it in warm water and washed her gently, kissing her breasts as he cleaned her up.

"I'm not done with you," he whispered and he opened the door to let her out to tend to her guests.