Wanking for Pleasure

Story Info
Wanking brings such excitement to a couple.
794 words
3.96
41.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia and I are in our 50's and we've been together for nearly four years now.

We have both had sexual relationships in the past; mine mainly involving a disastrous marriage; Julia's, three fairly long term relationships.

When we first got together we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was such a joy to be naked with this wonderful sexy girl: I love her body. She has a beautiful face, gorgeous tits, such pretty feet, which I love to kiss and suck. Then there is her perfect cunt which is so beautiful, with its neat lips just waiting to be stroked, fucked or licked. Thankfully, she seems to think I'm rather sexy too: I know she loves my smiling face, my long legs, my little bum and my big, hard cock.

Our sex life encompasses fucking, cock sucking, cunt licking, dressing-up, sharing pornograhic stories and fantasies, making our own porno films and wanking- and it's wanking I want to concentrate on today.

We regularly wank each other off; I adore the feeling of my fingers stroking her wet cunt; feeling her her body tense, her breath becoming ragged before she bursts into an ecstatic, joyful orgasm. I love to feel her sexy cum juices flooding out of her pulsating cunt and on to my fingers which I then suck, enjoying her unique tangy taste. Then she will wank me. The sensation of her hand on my hard cock is unbelievable; the beautiful feeling of her soft fingers stroking me from the base of my cock to the tip. I love the wetness she induces, pre-cum leaking out of my cock in a steady stream. Then she stokes a little faster and then a little faster again. It's such a thrilling feeling. I'm cumming, I know it: she smiles lovingly at me and then I explode, cum everywhere!

I remember one morning Julia and I lying naked on our bed. We had had breakfast, in the nude, and both of us felt quite horny so we went upstairs to our bedroom. I began to lightly stroke her nipples and then moved downwards to her cunt. It was very wet already and for some reason, I began to think about what she used to do when she was in this state of arousal but without a partner. I asked her if she ever used to wank herself. Being honest, she said she did, particularly if she was alone. So I asked her to show me.

She smiled and said she'd love to show me. She began to delicately caress her nipples with her left hand whilst her right hand slowly inched its way towards her cunt. Very gently, she began to massage her outer lips: slowly and oh so lightly. Then she gently fingered her delicate sex lips open and, my God, she was so wet! Pussy juices were streaming from her cunt down towards her sexy bottom and the inside of her thigh. I had seen she was aroused but I had never seen so much sex juice coming out of her cunt before. This girl certainly knew how to excite herself. She next slipped her fore-finger into her wet hole to bring out yet more sex juice, then her finger flicked rapidly up and down on her engorged clit as she began to gasp and make little groaning sounds. Suddenly she bucked, writhing her hips and her legs and moaned with pure sexual pleasure as she brought herself to a massive climax. She was in a little world of her own, her cunt pulsating, leaking out little streams of girl cum. I had never seen anything so exciting before: my beautiful girl bringing herself such pleasure.

It was too much for me! I had been wanking myself all through this experience, pre cum leaking from my cock, and just after Julia came, so did I, soaking the bedsheets with huge spurts of cum from my big stiff cock.

We both looked at each other and smiled. What a fabulous sex session and boy, did the room smell of cum!

Every now and again, we have a solo wanking session and it's always exciting. People in general seem to have a thing against wanking. They lie about it, much as they do about watching porn. However, I admit, very happily, to both. We both find enormous pleasure in wanking ourselves off and wanking each other; I know seeing Julia wank herself has taught me more about how to touch and caress her when I wank her.

I hope you have enjoyed our story. If you have then maybe next I'll tell you about the time when Julia first experienced the wonderful pleasures a vibrator can give a girl.

Until then, happy wanking.