Wanna Order a Pizza?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right in front of her husband?"


"He never had a clue. He and Brenda were too busy ripping apart their coworkers. Then Mrs. Browne stood up and said she needed to go do something. A minute later, I made an excuse and got out of the tub. I went into the house and looked around, wondering where she could be. Something just told me that she was waiting for me somewhere. Sure enough, I found her in the guest room, totally naked, lying on her back on the bed, legs wide open. I dropped to my knees and sucked her pussy until my cock was good and hard. Then I rolled her over onto her stomach and put a pillow under her to lift her ass up. That made her just the perfect height for me to stand at the side of the while I fucked her senseless."

"Wow."

"I'm not sure how long we did it, but once I came a second time, we went back out to the hot tub, and they were still chattering away. The weird thing is, Mrs. Browne barely talked with me the whole time we were doing it. She moaned like hell, but never hardly talked. I think she was just mad at her husband. They got divorced a few years later."

"You're a regular home-breaker, aren't you?"

Bob shrugged. "I don't know, but I felt pretty shitty about it. I'm not like Mr. Browne. I love my wife. What was I doing fucking around on her? Fuck. What am I doing fucking around on her right now?"

Dana Lee stopped stroking his cock. "You want me to stop?"

"God no. I want you to suck me some more."

She giggled, then said, "I'll be happy to, but only if you tell me who else you fucked."

He had to think about that for a minute. "Okay, but if I tell you this, you can't tell Brenda. Ever."

Dana Lee grinned. "I swear, Mr. Spenser. You can trust me." She wrapped her fingers around his cock again, and began to slowly stroke him.

"Well, when Nikki was three or four, Brenda broke her leg rollerblading, so her aunt Arnette came to stay with us while Brenda was recovering."

Dana Lee gasped. "No! You fucked Brenda's aunt?"

Bob blushed. "I didn't mean it to happen."

"How did it happen?"

"It just happened."

Dana Lee let go of his cock. "If you're not going to share, neither will I."

Bob pulled her hand back to his cock and said, "Okay, okay. You win. I came home from work one day, and accidentally walked in on Arnette while she was taking a shower. She didn't hear me opening the door, so I just stood there and watched her. Damn, she was hot."

"Yeah, I've met her at your pool parties. She's got big boobs too."

"Oh, this was years before she had her boob job. Back then they were only a little bigger than yours," he cupped Dana Lee's little breasts lovingly and continued. "She was probably ten years older than me, but I didn't care. She was fucking sexy as shit. Long black hair. Olive skin. Big, furry black bush. And she was soaping herself up with a big sponge. For one crazy moment I thought about joining her. But I forced myself to quietly back out of the bathroom, and close the door. I was glad she didn't catch me, and I figured that was the end of that."

"But it wasn't, was it?"

"Nope. Later that night I helped Arnette tuck Nikki into bed. We read her a bedtime story until she was asleep, then we tiptoed out into the hall. I closed her door, and turned to find Arnette looking up at me with smoldering eyes. She said, 'so what did you think of my body, Bob?'"

Dana Lee giggled. "What did you say?"

"I said, 'I think you're beautiful, Arnette.' And then without saying another word she kneeled in front of me, unzipped my fly and started sucking me..." Bob gasped as Dana Lee leaned over and engulfed his throbbing cock with her mouth. "Yeah... she did it just like that. Ohhhhhh fuuuck. All the way to the back. Oh gooooood. How do you do that?"

Then Dana Lee looked up at him again. "Don't stop now. I wanna hear everything."

Bob gasped as Dana Lee sucked his cock into her mouth again. "I couldn't believe she was blowing me right there next to Nikki's bedroom, and doing it so loudly too. I was terrified that Nikki would hear all that slobbering and slurping."

Bob gasped, as Dana Lee bobbing up and down on his cock with gusto. "Oh god, yeah. She was sucking me just like that, and she kept it up until I was right on the verge of blowing. Then turned around, hiked up her skirt, and presented her ass to me. She wasn't wearing any panties, so I was looking right at her furry black pussy. I fell to my knees and started fucking her hard."

Dana Lee was looking up at him with her baby blue eyes as she sucked, clearly interested in the story, so he continued, "Arnette started moaning, and I started grunting, like we were the only two people in the world. I don't know what we were thinking. Hell, we weren't thinking at all. It was pure animal lust. But then I heard Nikki getting out of her bed, and I froze."

Dana Lee's eyes opened wide, but she kept sucking. "I heard Nikki walking to her door, and I reached out just in time to grab the doorknob before she opened it. Man, that was a close one. Nikki said 'What's going on out there, Daddy?' I said, 'Auntie and I are just cleaning up a mess out here, baby. Go back to bed.' Only a kid would believe a lie like that. Nikki said, 'Okay daddy', and went back to bed. I probably should have taken Arnette somewhere else, but I was so close to cumming that I wasn't thinking very clearly, so I just grabbed her hips and pounded her like crazy until I filled her pussy to the brim. Afterwards she stood up and said, 'thanks, Bob' and walked off to her room, leaving me feeling like the biggest shit in the world."

Dana Lee let his cock fall from her mouth. "You're hardly the biggest shit in the world, Mr. Spenser. I know quite a few bigger shits than you. Me for one. Did you fuck her only the one time?"

He shook his head, "No. We probably did it fifteen or twenty times before Brenda was on her feet again. We did it in every imaginable position, and in every room in the house, except the master bedroom."

"Even Nikki's room?"

"Like I said, I'm the biggest shit in the world."

Dana Lee giggled. "Okay. You win. You are the biggest shit in the world. You should be punished." She pushed him back into the sofa, then crawled up his gray-haired chest, kissed him on the lips for a minute, before continuing upward, until she was standing over him, with one foot on the back of the couch.

Bob looked up at the creamy blonde perfection of Dana Lee's pussy. Her lips were parted, and the vivid bubble-gum pinkness of her tunnel was just begging to be tasted. He opened his mouth and leaned upward, but she put one hand firmly against his forehead and pushed him back against the cushions.

"Wanna taste, Mr. Spenser?"

"Oh god, yeah."

"Then promise me something."

"What's that?"

"When Brenda gets home from her trip, fuck her harder than you've ever fucked her in your life."

He smiled. "It'll be my pleasure."

Then Dana Lee pressed her pussy against his mouth and Bob tasted his first teen pussy since he was a teenager himself. He held her butt cheeks with both hands and lapped her labia from bottom to top again and again, parting her flowery pussy lips with this tongue, and flicking the tip lightly across her fat clit. Soon her delicious juices were literally dripping out of her and running down his face. He worked his tongue into her, as deep as he could go, while maintaining continuous suction.

Dana Lee squealed in joy, "Oh shit! Oh SHIT! OH SHIIIT!!!!"

One he knew she was ready for the next step, Bob flipped her to her back on the couch, and inserted two fingers into her pussy and began to twist them left and right as he sucked the absolute shit out of her clit. By this time she was screaming so loud that she couldn't form words. He didn't stop. He didn't show mercy. He just ate her and finger fucked her until she was quivering uncontrollably in a series of protracted orgasms, soaking the couch dark with her juices. Then as she lay there, gasping and moaning with release, he planted gentle kisses up and down the insides of her thighs, marveling at the silky softness of her flesh.

Finally Dana Lee came back to her senses and moaned, "Goddamn, Mr. Spenser. If you could play basketball like you eat pussy, you'd be the star player for the Orlando Magic!" Bob chuckled and stood up in front of her. His cock was standing hard and proud once again, so Dana Lee wrapped her fingers around it and said, "Are we going to use this to finish the fence with?"

He laughed and said, "We probably could, but the cement needs to set for a day. I'll have to finish the fence tomorrow."

"Sweet," she said. "Then let's fuck again."

Without responding verbally, Bob pulled her to her feet, turned her around and bent her forward over the sofa's arm. He stood behind her for a moment just to admire the beauty of her untanned ass. Small. Firm. Round. Perfect. Fucking perfect. He kneeled and spread her cheeks just to get a better view of the pink little starfish asshole. Then he leaned his face into it and slowly rimmed her asshole with his tongue. It was still slick from her sweat and pussy juices and she moaned loudly as he worked his tongue as far into her anus as it would go.

Dana Lee gasped and moaned louder as she squirmed beneath his tongue. Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good!! So fucking good.

Then Bob stood behind his eighteen-year-old neighbor and lined the head of his cock up with her little pink starfish. As he pushed the head into her asshole, she groaned. "Ahhhhhh. Oh fuck."

He didn't stop, but proceeded to slowly ease just a bit more of his cock into her. Then a bit more. Then just a bit more until he felt that little pop and knew he was through the balloon opening and they both sighed as his cock sank into her ass down to the base. "Ah, yes," she said as he slowly eased his cock in and out. "That feels so good."

Bob merely grunted. Oh fuck. This little slut. This skinny little fucking slut. So tight. Feels so tight. So good. Oh gawd. I'm going to bust a nut already. "Shit," he said. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum," she groaned. "Go ahead and do it."

Then he grunted again and shot his third load of the day, filling her rectum with his seed just as he'd filled her pussy earlier. As he withdrew his cock from her ass, he saw with amazement that he had not gone soft. Then he watched with even greater amazement as Dana Lee twisted around, fell to her knees and took his cock straight from her ass right into her mouth and sucked it just like a hungry calf working on its mother's teat. She continued to suck him just like that until one last time he felt his balls tighten and he shot his final load into her mouth.

When she'd sucked and swallowed every last drop from his penis, she finally let it slip from her mouth and Bob collapsed to the floor with pure exhaustion. Dana Lee rested her elbows on the sofa arm as she looked down on him and said, "Wanna order a pizza?"