Want

Story Info
All he wants is you.
825 words
4.52
21.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up thinking about you today.

My last thoughts before I drifted off last night were about you as well. I am amazed how much empty space I must have had in my mind before I met you, because now it seems like you fill such a large part of it.

My mind stays busy creating images and scenarios starring you. I walk around full of desire for you and I compare every one I see to you. I hear your voice in every woman that speaks.

I smell your scent on others as I stand waiting for an elevator. I talk with you when I drive alone.

To say I am captivated and fixated would be inadequate. You are everything to me. If I were rich, I would hire poets to write about you, but their words would seem weak and unimaginative compared to those I feel in my heart for you.

I would have artists painting beautiful pictures, which would all pale by comparison when I look at you. Musicians would pour their souls out in melodious songs, only to sound flat and atonal to my ears when you speak.

Your smile shines like a thousand suns, dazzling my sight, but I stare anyway. I have no choice.

I yearn to touch your soft skin and to send messages of my desire and patient love deep into you, so your entire body will know of my care.

I wish to be a part of your every moment. I want to satisfy your every need. I want the warmth of my love shielding you from the coldness of ordinary life. I want the breath I take to fill your lungs. I want to melt away and flow into you so we are one.

I want to know your thoughts and feelings even before you do. I want to lift you up with my strength and hold you above strife and petty harm. I want to make vain and sordid images disappear from your view, so you see only beauty.

I want to give you what little knowledge I posses. I want to bless you with all good things. I want you to know tranquility and peace, but also turbulent passion and lust.

I want you to feel the excitement that lovers feel just in knowing. I want you to know the intensity that true soulmates know when their love is burning them up. I want you to forget loneliness and unfulfilled promises, and expect perfect happiness.

I want you to float on clouds of unbelievable bliss. I want to please you with my attentions. I want you to become accustomed to my arms around you. I want you to have my shoulders to lean on. I want you to hear my whispers in your ears until you think that is normal.

I want you to tell me everything that you are bursting to tell. I want you to expect my kisses at unexpected times. I want you to know my thoughts by looking into me through my eyes. I want to make you comfortable with life.

I want to kiss your neck with a thousand gentle kisses. I want to move across your back with my lips until I have painted it with my wetness. I want to kiss every freckle that lies on your neck and back and arms and chest and belly. I want my hands to glide and press and flex against your flesh.

I want to caress and massage your body. I want to see every inch of you as I touch you. I want to close my eyes and memorize your body from the tactile sensations that shoot into my brain as I touch you, so I can see and feel you when I am away from you.

I want lifetimes to pass when we lean in to each other to kiss. I want to feel your hot, wet mouth against mine for that first split second and the next hundred as we kiss. I want to take your breath and suck it into my lungs.

I want to think a million things about you when we kiss. I want my mind to be blank and empty as we kiss. I want to hold you tight to me. I want to feel your heart beat against my chest as we kiss. I want to kiss you in ways that can't be described and few will ever know.

I want to seduce you by making love to you with everything I do. I want there to be no line between seduction and lovemaking. I want to confuse your inhibitions by soft and caring words and touches and love.

I want to allow you to release your tense hesitation to me. My goals are simple. All I want is to please you.

I want to make love to you by loving you...tenderly, gently, passionately, eagerly, lustfully, aggressively, wantonly, violently.