Wanted: A Man For Me

Story Info
Her advertisement for a man who loves sex.
1.4k words
4.14
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is the perfect man really out there? Well, I hope not, because I’m not perfect which means we’d make a pretty bad match. I want flawed, but sexy. I have spoken to many people who think that it is best to be friends first and then see what happens with the sexual side. But to me, that means that the sexual should be rated lower than the friendship…and that just doesn’t seem right. Friendship is great…but without sex, it sucks! My man should rock my world and make my head spin with thoughts of what we want to do with and for one another.

If I had to write an advertisement to catch myself a man, it would read something like this:

WANTED

A HEALTHY MALE, 45 TO 55 FOR HEALTHY 32 YEAR OLD FEMALE.
MUST LOVE SEX AND HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS. (see note on sex below)
MUST BE ABLE TO BE MY FRIEND AS WELL AS MY LOVER.
MUST BE PLAYFUL WITH A SENSE OF LIFE AND FUN BUT ALSO INDEPENDENT AND ORGANISED SO I DON’T HAVE TO BE HIS MOTHER OR SECRETARY.
MUST LOVE ANIMALS.
MUST LOVE ME.

NOTE ON SEX

IF YOU JUST LIKE SOMEWHERE WARM AND WET TO PUT YOUR COCK EVERY NOW AND THEN, DON’T BOTHER ANSWERING THIS ADD. I NEED MORE THAN THAT.

I NEED SOMEONE WHO SEES MAKING LOVE AS AN ARTFORM THAT GETS BETTER AND BETTER, NOT WORSE AND LESS FREQUENT AS TIME GOES BY.

I BELIEVE THAT MAKING LOVE IS LIKE COOKING. YOU WOULDN’T MAKE THE SAME DISH THE SAME WAY DAY AFTER DAY WITHOUT VARYING THE INGREDIENTS OR TRYING NEW SPICES…OR GOING OUTDOORS AND HAVING A PICNIC OCCASIONALLY. SO WHY SHOULD SEX BE THE SAME?

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF ANSWERING THIS ADD THEN YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SURVIVE A TYPICAL DAY WITH ME:

Example of a Typical Day with Me

You wake to a warm sensation on your cock. You realize that it is my mouth wrapped around your cock and my tongue is dancing around the ridges and running along the veins. As your cock becomes harder you can feel me taking it all the way down my throat and gently squeezing the head. Then I come up to give you your good morning kiss. I take your head in my hands and look lovingly into your eyes. Then I slowly kiss you, sensuously…soft at first, then gradually becoming a bit harder till I am encouraging your tongue to play with mine. Then I smile and say “Good Morning” and you smell the coffee I have placed on the bedside table. While you are sitting up and drinking your morning cuppa, I go down on you again while you sit back and enjoy.

[We interrupt this typical day with the typical full days’ work…yes we both have to work unfortunately.]

While at work you may get the odd text message on your phone about how horny I am and how I can’t wait till we get home so I can tackle you and have my wicked way. Or I may suggest a new sexual thing I have been thinking about and want to try tonight. Or I may just write “I LOVE YOU” or “I’M THINKING OF YOU.” But either way, you will know I am thinking of you or us and what I want to do with you when I see you.

When you get home you won’t even get through the first two words of “HI HONEY, I’M HOME!” before I grab you and kiss you passionately and thoroughly. Then when we are both breathing quite heavily, I would get you to give me a ‘quickie’ before dinner. That could just be me going straight down on you as you still stand just inside the door and then bending over for you to fuck my pussy or ass. Or, I could just walk up to the couch and bend over the back of it wearing a short summer dress and no underwear. Or I could jump you while you are in the shower and torture your naked body with kisses everywhere while constantly ‘dropping the soap’…

Then we would get to do some small talk while eating dinner and find out about the other’s day. After dinner I would quickly do the dishes or we could do them together so we get to ‘play’ sooner. You may go watch some TV while I am in the kitchen and then walk up behind me, lift the back of my dress and slide your hot hard cock up inside me. After you have pumped me full of your cum, you put my dress back down and casually open the fridge to pull out a beer. Then you glance my way and smile as you watch your cum leaking out of me and running down the inside of my thighs, turn and go back to the TV.

You must be prepared for the fact that I would never be able to keep my hands off your sexy body…ever. If you wanted any peace at all you would have to tie me up somewhere maybe to the bed in some humiliating position reserved for personal cum sluts and sex slaves. For instance, if you were watching the soccer and were sick of me bringing you cold beers and sucking on your cock during the game…then you would have to ensure I am well and truly bound tight before you sit down to watch. You could also tie me down on the bed in a good position to fuck and then cum up every commercial break to slide in and out a few times and or use a flogger on me if I complain.

When we retire for the evening, don’t think you would be safe (unless I am still tied up). You would be used and abused some more. You would have to put up with relaxing full body massages and foot rubs with of course, lots more cock sucking. And be prepared for my active imagination and fantasies. I would want to play out my fantasies with you or watch porn together and try stuff we see them do. You would have to be able to be my MASTER when we play dominant/submissive together so you need to have a commanding presence and be able to dominate me.

During the night you would also need to be prepared that I may get extremely turned on by spooning your naked ass or you spooning mine. This gets me so horny that I would practically force you to feed me your cock…and don’t get me started on ‘the crack of dawn’….

I like to play with really big dildos so you would need to be confident enough in yourself so that it would not bother you. Hopefully you would not mind me stretching my pussy or ass with giant rubber cocks and maybe you might like to join in and help or stand back and tell me what to do while you take photos…

I like the world to know we are in love and so you would have to be comfortable with public displays of affection or the occasional bit of exhibitionist behavior. I need a man to be happy that other men find his woman attractive also. Remember that I will always save the last dance for you and you are the one I am going home with…

Finally, some quick points that may be of interest…The typical day that I outlined above, would be common for weekdays…but be prepared that it all gets much much hotter on a weekend when we have all day together. You may also have to put up with me doing some housework wearing very little to no clothing and bending over quite low to dust items lower down….

Also, please note that I do not wear jewelry, so don’t bother getting me any expensive gifts like rings, earrings, necklaces etc... I won’t wear them. In fact, I do not place much worth on material things and would much rather prefer to have you….YOU….AND NOTHING BUT YOU! I could live in a tin shed and still be happy, as long as I could cum home to YOU.

So, if you are ok with what I have written and think you could handle being with me…cum on, what are you waiting for?

*

Author’s Note: If you are wondering weather I really love sucking cock so much…just read my other story: “WORSHIP HIS COCK”
If that doesn’t prove it, nothing will.