Wanting

Story Info
Sliding down his body, kissing toward her prize...
733 words
24.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been waiting for him all day. Bringing myself to the edge, desperately wanting to let go, but knowing that it wouldn't be enough.

As I heard his keys in the door, I rushed to meet him.

That morning he had left sharply dressed in his deep blue suit, but I knew that he would have been to the gym on his way home. As he swept through the door, the first handful of clothing that made its' way into my fist did not include a tie; it was the soft worn cotton of my favorite t-shirt. And as I pulled him to me, my naked body pressing up against his, he grinned and whispered "So, did you miss me?"

He smelled faintly of after-shave, and his hair was still damp.

"I have been waiting all day..." I replied as my hands made fast work of his jeans. He never wore underwear after gym days; I loved that about him.

"Oh god... Baby, we can't, we're going to be late..."

"We have time, we don't have to be there for another 45 minutes..."

As I pulled his hand to meet me, I could hear the groan building deep in his throat. I was wet, waiting, pushing him to the bedroom with a single goal in mind. I whispered my desires into his ear; I wanted him deep in me, buried, pounding, and throbbing. I needed him.

And as he picked me up to carry me to the bedroom, I knew I would get my wish.

My mouth sought his, hot and hungry, and we made it... well close enough anyway. Just inside the room he reached behind me to push the door closed, and I slid my way down his body. Kissing and sucking, headed toward my prize, I took him into my mouth, licking, tasting, touching, sucking him deep into my throat, my nose pressed up close to his body.

"Stop..."

My answer was the definite, but muffled "No..." said while I continued my work.

"No, come here..." He said while pulling me up, kissing my mouth, and sucking my tongue deep into his.

His hands knew me so well, while one hand rubbed and teased my already hard nipples, the other snuck between our bodies to explore the wetness between my thighs. I don't know how I was able to speak at all, my tongue felt twisted and tied, but the slight whispering, pleading, begging words somehow managed to escape my lips "...please..." and "...oh...god!"

I needed him. This man could make me beg and weep, and he knew it, but I wasn't in the mood to play, I needed him inside me.

"Now... Oh... God...Please.... Fuck me... Please!"

As his body pushed me up against the wall, my hands clinging to him, around his neck and woven into his hair. My mouth hot and wanting, claming his lips and seeking out his tongue.

As I wrapped my legs up and around his waist, I pulled my body to meet his.

We moved franticly, each closer than we had realized.

My breath caught, the waves washing over me, slowly building, and multiplying, I swear to god, I would have fallen down that wall had he not pulled me closer, his head buried in my neck.

This was what I had been waiting for, this man who as he came deep inside me, my body milking him, pulling and wanting more, cried out my name.

And as my feet slipped to the floor, our bodies seeking the stability of that same wall, we heard the muffled sounds of his roommate coming home.

"…Damn…"

I couldn't contain the small laugh, I knew his roommate had noticed the discarded clothing that had made it no further than the entryway.

"Hey you guys, we are going to be late!" He shouted in our general direction. "Even though you are the guest of honor, they are not going to wait for you..." He added.

We rushed to dress. Me in the light gray, semi transparent gown he had chosen for the occasion and he in the charm and luster of his tux. I moved to open the door, but the warmth of his hand feather light on back gave me a moments pause, I turned to kissed his mouth lightly, and whispered a quiet "Thank you..." as the beginning of a grin played my lips.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Their Secret Pasts What happens when Jess and Richard meet in an airport lounge.in Romance
Live! Sex Show! Fully Nude! A young man signs up for a live sex show ...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Accidental Life Model A naive young student ends up naked & humiliated.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 01 Exposing my wife totally backfired.in Group Sex
Seduction of the Older Woman Day takes a turn when her daughter's friend comes over.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories