Wanting Danny Forever

Story Info
He taught me how to live again.
1.9k words
4
11.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Isn't it grand when you have found someone in your life that really does make all the difference to one's outlook and everything.

I am thinking I was so down before I met Danny. I knew I was homosexually inclined from the time of my adolescence when realised, when most of my mates were looking at girls, I was looking at other guys. But unlike them I could not express my feelings because the others were straight.

So I spent months searching for the opportunity to find someone who was really compatible to my leaning, and someone who I could perhaps spent the rest of my life with.

I really wanted that. and learned the hard way being so keen to find someone. And several times I ended up with a dirty one night stand or even shorter discovering that the guys I thought were genuine, who wanted something more than just a quick poke, were a rare commodity. But I was determined to be selective and it was the purchase of a new laptop that did it for me.

Several guys I spoke too though were of the same category as those I had met in public toilets and the like (how did I ever do that! I could never now) and remember an embarrassing time when a toilet attendant caught us at it. The other guy, I didn't even know his name, scampered and left me having to face the threat by the attendant who said he would call the police, unless...

"Unless?" I asked.

"Unless you come with me to my car, I have finished my shift now."

I was in a catch 22 but I wanted to retain my respectability and if it got out I had been toilet bashing I'd probably have lost my job and everything.

Still sore from the vile experience I had with this guy in the toilet cubicle I suffered the hammering of the caretaker in the rear seat - who made sure he got his gratification by pumping his seven and a half inches deep into me and afterwards telling me to behave and I wouldn't get into trouble.

"That guy you were with has had several young guys in here so you don't want to see him again else you may well get the crabs."

But that did the trick for me and I vowed never to meet guys like that again. I spent time getting to talk and communicate with probable's over the net by way of Skype and by mobile phone.

I soon found out though that many sad and lonely guys talk just for the sake of it, having no intention of keeping a date when arrange.

I guess you get to know the good ones who want to talk about other things than dirty. Those who don't just want to share a wank with you via skype and just want to see yours while they show you theirs. So sad.

I made dates with about three probable's with the understanding we would just get to know each other personally and nothing more, until we both felt we wanted to go further.

But when dates weren't kept I started to grow despondent and feared that I would once again end up on the one night stands to gratify the urge I had, in having been disappointed so many times. When all those dreams and fantasies about how it might be with the guy I was going to meet the next day, never came to fruition.

So when Danny, with whom I had been chatting online, asked me for a date it was different, because he was asking me and not the other way around.

It was fine because he wanted for us to have a meal and maybe a drink whilst we got we got acquainted and then maybe, we could go to his place. And the first time I saw him I felt he was the one, He was a nice guy and I could see that he was looking for a serious relationship. But he made it apparent that he was an animal when it came to sex, "so watch out!"

And it is the light hearted way he said that, he had a since of humour too which was important and we shared most of the things that had happened in our lives.

"How old are you Alex?" he asked looking deep into my eyes which made me shudder with delight, there was just something about them.

I said I was twenty one.

"This is my lucky day, Alex, I am ten years older then you, is that alright?" he enquired and I said it was fine, that I always older guys.

"More experienced? He said with a mischievous smile which Liked very much.

"You've got it!" I replied. I fancied him to high hell and wanted his fuck. He looked at me knowingly and we departed for his place where he soon showed me a thing or two and I was completely besotted by his touch.

"Do you always wear tight jeans Alex?" he asked

"Most times, I feel comfortable in them."

"You look comfortable and very, very inviting, They suit you well and really show your ass off big time."

Next I knew he was stroking me; " Just bend a little so I can get a good view" he said and I did. I felt good with Danny, his presence made me feel comfortable and somehow, to feel and enjoy his exploration of my nether region was a delight.

"Feels good Alex, you want to down these so we can have some fun?"

I didn't reply, he knew my reply by my action, when I undid my belt provocatively and unzipped and there I was standing before him. He sat on the settee prompted my legs apart enough for his to get a good bunching of me through my boxer shorts

It felt so good, and it was done with so much ease, he certainly knew how to .arouse me and before long I had a real wheeler dealer standing to attention before me.

" A real beauty" he said, his face flushing. "Look a it move in my hand, off with your boxers so I can really do the business, Alex?"

It was so wonderful.

"I adore young cock and ass hole too, so I hope that's alright?"

I twisted around to give him the full works and he was soon opening me and sniffing between, deep massaging me as he pressed his tongue into my hole with such verbosity, and it was something so special

I had never had that done to me before, all the guys I'd been with before just wanted to fuck me and no more, but Danny, he was quality, I started to realise that, as he concentrated on me, enjoying me at every angle, saying how he wanted me to move, this way and that as he really had his fill of me, the sniffing, the licking and the wonderful slow massage of cock and balls.

Then he asked if I am into oral, It had never happened before, but somehow looking down at his bundle I found it to be tempting, and something I may have thought repugnant with other guys ,so never indulged, with Danny it was like meat to a hungry lion, and showing me it for the first time, he frigged it for me to give it his best stance, he said and asked if I would like to suck it. It looked pink and I reckoned it was nearly eight inches, and it had an endearing red bulge at the end which gave me a tongue licking idea,

I immediately went down to it. All this was so new, It smelt good, it looked huge but something that would fit into my mouth with a bit of stretching, I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and sucked it in, and there I was, soon to be fully fledged cock sucker. We enjoyed it so very much, that he did it simultaneously after we'd found a beautiful head- to- foot position, stretched out on his bed, both of us naked by that time, thoroughly explored and licked all over, for that is what Danny adored and now we both had a glorious mouthful of pure unadulterated throbbing cock which felt so good, the texture and the taste so lovely, and this I knew would soon be up my ass and giving me the most wonderful fuck, much better than any of those guys before, because this guy meant business.

When we'd both had our feed of each other, when I had the first experience of having a hot shaft of cock spurting hot spunk into my mouth, and onto my face; I knew I was initiated, and looking down I felt my cock spurt, the feeling of his never-ending sucking, even after I'd come, was something I can never out into words, but it was magic,.

Now Alex I want your fuck" he demanded and I liked that. He slapped my ass firmly, and told me to bend over on all fours on the thick pile red carpet.

He slapped me some more, it hurt but oddly made me more frivolous - he said he was into spanking and I knew what that meant! But I was so daunted by this new guy in my life I would do anything!

And he was like an animal, spurred on by our energetic foreplay. I could still taste him in my throat as he began to suck my ass again, fingering too, rimming me and stretching me, my ass cheeks stretched wide apart which he asked me to do.

He sniffed me up, panting like a demented animal and I was so enthralled. I just wanted to be all ass for him, he could do anything he liked. I longed for the feel of that fresh sucked and fucked cock deep up my asshole and showing me what a real man fuck is like, not a dirty quickie in the toilet or a quick wank, this was for real and I was just about to feel a real cock inside me, beautiful and wanting, and I was there for the taking, of good stiff throbbing Danny cock bulging my hole open and punching inside, he grasped my hips and told me to help him get it up me, he showed me how to move and how to sway to help its passage.

It felt good going up me, just a little pain but not much, Denny was big boy sure enough. I moved my ass and yelled for his fuck.

"Right I'll give you that and no messing!" he yelled and he did.. "I'm going to fuck, fuck the ass off you" and he was grunting all the time saying how good I felt inside, slapping me firmly as he repeated a deep plunge into me, sometimes taking his cock right out and inserting it again to prize the hole open even more, He fucked me hard and thorough.

It was going to be the beginning of a wonderful relationship and when he came, I felt the spurt of his hot spunk squelching inside me as he fucked.

It was out of this word and I want my Danny forever.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers