Wanting Elvis

Story Info
I am looking forward to meeting with Elvis.
795 words
5
3.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a few gray clouds left while the sunset started turning into a blue and then black sky. It is dark now with a few sprinkles of rain here and there and the birds that were singing during sunset are now completely silent. I think about what to wear to dinner tonight. I want something sexy and cute for my crush in a few hours. I pick out a black dress with an open back, covered only by a lace floral design, that is slightly short. And I put my hair up in a high pony tail so my pearl and diamond earrings and hello kitty rhinestone necklace will show. I throw on some deep dark red high heels along with a heart charm anklet and my red envelope clutch and my outfit is now complete.

The popular steak and lobster restaurant is filled with guests. There are tables covered with white cloth and their matching napkins, and even though the dining guests have their nice outfits on and murmur with their flirtatious laughs, I hate the crowd. It's just the fact that they are people and I want to be alone with my crush that probably made me feel this way. But this time it is worth it because the companionship I will have is the best company in a while. My crush's name is Elvis and he told me he will be bringing his friends who also work with him in a pop music radio station's talk show.

I sit down to our table where about six of his co-workers are sitting with their sexy dresses and the guys with nice shirts and ties. They look very civilized despite the fact that they have their rowdy humor on the show. Greg T tells me, "Elvis is not here yet. He's usually late." I sit and listen to them joke around and talk about what they are going to do for the show starting 6am Monday morning. There is talk about the celebrity news and then how it would be interesting to do a special video of Beth's dating life. "Wouldn't it be great to have our audience watch Beth bomb a date?" says Froggy. "Oh, here comes Elvis!"

Elvis was wearing a black dress shirt and grey long pants and some black and white cowboy boots that didn't match his outfit completely well but it was tolerable. He is a unique fellow who dressed like a fairy for Halloween. I saw his photo online and I think it was a fairy but it also looked like a sumo wrestler's outfit. But his outfit had a painted on tutu dress and a crown and wand. But this is not like him to me. He did it to be funny I assume. He has much better fashion sense than that. But then what about the cowboy boots tonight?

The night is soon over and nothing really happened. People were telling each other jokes but I'm over it. What I really wanted was for Elvis to talk to me but he did not. He looked at me a few times while talking to his friends though. That is good enough. I sigh and lay on my bed and try to fall asleep. Closing my eyes my mind still keeps wandering. I turn on the desk lamp and I am restless. "I need to call him," I told myself. But I can't. There is no reason to. He does not like me the way I like him. I'm just a fan who got to go out with them this once. Probably never again. What is up with my phone? "Ring! Ring!" That refreshing old ring tone means someone is calling me. I pick it up. It's Skeery.

"Hi, I was wondering why you left so early after dinner tonight! A few of us wanted to hang out together afterwards but you left. It almost feels like one of us is missing. Did you want to come out with us?"

"I'm sort of in the middle of trying to sleep but where are you guys going?"

"We are trying to talk Elvis into letting us hang out at his house. But he said only if you're coming because he probably thinks you won't show up. So I think you should."

I laugh and agree to go. I put on my white lace lingerie, a soft pink sweater, and tight white jeans and comfortable ankle boots and run out the door. I feel a second wind coming on as I run in the wind and drizzling rain to my car. When I arrive at the restaurant they are waiting for me. Elvis looks surprised and Skeery starts laughing at his shock. He says, "So your place tonight?"