Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 05

Story Info
Bob and Jill try to work things out.
7k words
3.99
45.7k
11
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was in bed when he heard Anita come in at 4:30am. He knew she had been out fucking her friends which she had been doing for over a year now. He did not mind at all since he enjoyed having fun outside of their marriage also. They both knew what was going on and it worked for them. He sat up in bed as she staggered in and he could tell she had been with someone if not several someone's. She walked to the end of the bed and leaned against the footboard looking at him. She had cum in her hair and her clothes were disheveled. She smiled at him as he got out of bed to help her to the bathroom.

Starting the shower he helped her undress and sat her on the toilet. Pulling his cock out he pulled her head towards him and her mouth immediately opened. She sucked his cock as he fucked her face pulling out just before he was ready to cum. Pulling out he jerked his cock off cumming all over her face and mouth. He loved to do this as he thought about what she had been doing. Helping her up he assisted her into the shower and went back to bed.

************************

Greg was becoming obsessed with getting Jill to cross that line. Anita had always loved to fuck even when she first joined the group but the drugs had really enabled him to turn her into a total slut willing to do anything he wanted. At the bar Greg had watched Jill and could tell that she was both disgusted with how he treated Anita as well as excited. He knew if he could get her to step over the line just once that she would quickly become one of the regulars of the group and eventually his sub.

He had at first been concerned that he had pushed too hard at the party but had since changed his mind. It seemed the more he dominated Anita the more excited Jill got. Maybe it was time to up the ante and really push Jill by stepping up his domination of Anita. As he thought about it he had an idea. It would take some doing but if he could make it happen it may be just what he needed to get to Jill.

************************

Lying in bed Bob had no idea that Jill had smelled the perfume on his shirt. If he had he could have easily explained why it was there. He had always been completely faithful to Jill and adored her more today than he had when they were first married. Between work and their talk at dinner and afterwards he was very confused about what to do. All of his work was for her and their future but maybe she had a point. Gazing at her sleeping beside him he wondered was he giving up to much to secure a future? Giving up building on their relationship and enjoying today in hopes of securing a better tomorrow?

Jill obviously was not happy and he would do anything to change that. After a lot of thought he decided on two things. One he would cut back at least some on his work and try to spend more time with her. More going out for dinner and dancing as well as more time between the sheets. He enjoyed sex with her and could not believe he had ignored her so much over the last 6 months. Maybe he could introduce more fantasies and spice things up a little more in the bedroom. Secondly he would encourage her to go out with her friends more and get out of the house. It was no wonder she was frustrated if she sat around the house all of the time waiting for him. She seemed to really like her new friend Anita so he would let her know she should spend more time with her. He knew she had went to meet her last night and seemed to have had a good time.

Having made some decisions he felt much better and he would start today. Jill had gotten in around 1am and went straight to bed. It was now 8am so Bob slid out of bed and went downstairs to cook breakfast. An hour later he walked back into the bedroom with a tray of Bacon and Eggs with wheat toast and coffee. Sitting it on the bedside table he gently woke Jill up.

"Good morning beautiful," he said. "A little peace offering. When you finish your breakfast we need to talk. I have been thinking about last night and I agree we need to make some changes. I will be downstairs so when you finish come on down and we can talk over coffee." Leaning over he kissed her forehead and then went downstairs.

Jill was surprised by the breakfast in bed routine. Bob did not eat breakfast so he rarely thought about it. Her mind ran wild as she ate what she could. She was not sure how much here stomach could handle after the drinking she had done last night but did not want Bob to think she did not appreciate his efforts. What changes did he want to talk about? Was he talking divorce or separation? Almost dreading what was to come she finished what she could, got up and washed her face and walked downstairs carrying the tray.

**************************

"Want another cup of coffee," Bob asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"That would be nice."

"Coming up," he replied. "You know I did a lot of thinking last night and this morning and I think you have made some valid points. I have been to focused on work and making VP. I still think those things are important but after a lot of soul searching I do think we need to make some changes."

"What kind of changes are you thinking we should make?"

"Well...I think we both need to make some changes. I need to be here more but my career is important for our future. I will not make a commitment to any specific schedule but I will try to be home more. You need to get out of the house, enjoy friends and have a life outside of me. It is not good for you to be totally dependent on me for your entertainment," he replied watching her closely.

"Bob that is not the answer. I agree maybe me getting out more would be good but I do not want to build my life around my friends. You are the center of my life."

"Jill that is unreasonable to ask me to give up my career and get off every night at five just so you have someone to entertain you. I know a lot of men who work my kind of schedule and their wives are fine having outside interest," Bob said.

"Yea I know. I have a friend just like that. She lives her life and he lives his and when their paths cross they get together. I do not want a marriage like Anita's."

"We do not have to be that extreme but maybe you should learn some lessons from her. At least give it a chance. You commit to getting out and having fun more with your friends and I will commit to being home more. Let's give it 6 months and then we can adjust after we have given it a try."

Shaking her head Jill got up and left the room. She did not know how to get her point across to Bob. It was like he was blind concerning the affect his absence was having on their marriage. Going upstairs she changed into workout clothes deciding to go for a long bike ride and get her thoughts together.

Cycling down the long winding road to the old Civil War fort Jill struggled with her feelings. She really did understand his position that his job was important but he did not seem to be able to understand her view at all. Even though Bob had not come far enough she was not willing to give up. If he kept up his end of the bargain and was home more she would try to be more active with her friends.

When she arrived back home he was sitting in the den with his laptop doing some work. Sitting on the sofa she looked at him until he finished what he was doing and looked up.

"Bob I still do not think you really understand my point of view but I am not willing to just throw in the towel. I will try to get out more and be more independent if you will commit to being home by 7 every night unless it is very important that you do something else. I love you and I want us to work but I cannot continue to be a single woman 80% of time except when we are asleep."

"That is all I ask," he said. "I will do better. You will see this will work out. We are to important to let something little like this come between us."

Hearing the term "something little" almost made Jill react but she controlled herself. Getting up she headed up to the shower and to get ready for bed. Several hours later she felt Bob slide in beside her.

***********************

The next week was somewhat better for Jill. Bob made it home by seven one night and the rest were pretty much his normal times somewhere north of nine. Still Jill was determined to stay the course until she had no other choice.

Anita had called three times but Jill let them go to voice mail trying to avoid speaking with her. She had to admit she was a little bothered by her conduct but also by her own reaction. She had found the activity in the bar very erotic although she would never do anything like that herself. She could not help but wonder about her husband Paul and how he felt about Anita's activities. Surely there was no way he did not know what she was up to. Bob would never put up with anything like that and would kick her to the curb if he even thought she was involved with anything like that. Still the idea of being dominated like Greg had dominated Anita made her have butterfly's in her stomach.

Anita decided to watch some television while she waited for Bob to get home and sat on the couch trying to find something good on. It was already almost ten, which seemed to be the magic number so he should be home any minute. Hearing the phone ring she picked it up and looked at the caller id but did not recognize the number. Holding it to her ear she said, "Hello".

"Hi. Is this Jill," said a male voice she did not recognize?

"Yes."

"This is Earen...Anita's friend" he said.

Jill was almost to stunned to speak. What if Bob had answered the phone instead of her.

"Earen. What are you doing calling me?

"I just wanted to say Hi and tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you the other night. Anita said she had not heard from you since the party and I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"I am fine but you should not have called me here. How did you get my number?"

"Anita, but do not blame her," he said. "I practically had to get on my knees to get it out of her. I think she is just concerned that you will not take her calls and was hoping I could make sure everything was ok."

As she was about to reply she saw the headlights of a car flash across the front window. "I am good but she really should not have given you my number. I don't think Bob would appreciate a man having my number and calling me."

"Really? We are just friends. Does he not allow you to have male friends?"

Bristling at the attitude she looked up as she heard Bob coming through the door. "Of course that is ok but since he has never met you he might get the idea we are more than friends," she replied quickly hoping to end the conversation.

"Good. Since we are friends why don't we meet for a drink with everyone Friday night. I don't think things will get to crazy like they did last time and Anita is pretty upset with herself because she thinks she upset you," he said.

Bob walked into the room as Jill replied, "I think I am busy Friday night. I am sure Bob will want to go out to dinner and have a date night."

Bob motioned to her asking who was on the phone. Jill brushed him off and continued, "Bob just got in from work so I need to run but I appreciate the invitation."

"Ok," Earen replied. "Bob is always welcome I hope you know that. Feel free to bring him along. We will be at the Fly's Tie again around 10pm."

Not knowing what to say she replied, "Great..If he wants we will see you there but do not count on us. Talk to you later. Bye."

Hanging up she went into the kitchen where Bob had his head in the refrigerator looking for a coke. "Who was that," he asked. "I am open to meeting some of your friends Friday night if you want."

She was not sure if she should tell him who was really on the phone but was determined not to lie. "It was a friend of Anita's. He wanted to let me know that he, Anita and some others were going to grab a drink tomorrow night."

"He," Bob replied raising an eyebrow? "You get many calls from male friends?"

Already a little flustered because of the call she replied defensively. "If I remember you told me to get some friends to hang out with when you are not around. He is not a male friend he is Anita's friend and he just called to tell me about the get together. If you got home on time I would not need other friends. We could have friends as a couple."

"Ok..Ok. I did not mean to start an argument. I was just kidding. I just want you to have friends and I don't care if they are male or female. This is the 21st century."

Jill turned and walked upstairs as much upset by the call as she was about Bob's lack of concern that a strange man had called her.

********************

The next evening Jill was getting ready to go out to dinner with Bob. He had made reservations at one of their favorite Italian places and they needed to leave by 7:30pm. She regretted her brisk response to Bob last night and wanted to make it up to him tonight. Trying to pick a dress she thought about the party with Anita the week before. Thinking she might put a little spice into their night picked a similar halter top dress. It showed of her cleavage and was sexy but was not so short that she would need to keep pulling it down all night. After finishing her final touches she put on the dress and picked out a nice pair of heels. Looking at herself in the mirror she was pleased. She still had a great body, something she may not have after a child of two if Bob would ever go along with having one.

Walking downstairs she got a glass of wine and sat down with a book to wait for Bob to get in. As she settled in her phone beeped letting her know she had a text. Hoping it was not Bob she picked it up and recognized the number from the call the previous night. It was Earen reminding her that Bob was welcome and the crew would be there around 10. Breathing a sigh of relief she text him back that they were going to dinner and they would not be able to make it. Settling back in she tried to read her book but her mind kept wondering back to what had happened last week. She had to admit the idea of what Anita had done got her wound up. She might jump Bob's bones when he got in and they may never make it to dinner.

She was jolted out of her thoughts by the ringing of the phone. Looking at the clock as she answered the phone she saw it was already eight. "Bob where are you? It is already eight and we are going to be very late."

"Babe I am so sorry but something has come up and I will be here longer than I thought. We got the contract back from one of our clients today and we have to address some issues so it can go out Monday."

"Monday," she replied. "If it does not need to be done until Monday can't you work on it Saturday or Sunday and still get it out."

"That was what I was hoping but Sherry, our lawyer is going out of town tomorrow and cannot work on it with me this weekend. It has to be done tonight."

"Great," she replied angrily.

"I am really sorry babe but there is nothing I can do. Tell you what, go meet your friends and I will meet you there later if I can get away. No reason for you to sit around tonight. What is the name of the place?"

"Just forget it. You are never going to change," she said as she hung up the phone.

Throwing the book across the room she felt like having an old fashion temper tantrum. She resisted the urge to stomp her feet and hold her breath as walked into the kitchen to get another glass of wine. An hour later she was sitting in the living room with her 3rd glass of wine.

*******************

Greg was hoping that Jill would show up tonight. He did not care if Bob was with her or not. He had seen the look in her eyes the other night and knew she enjoyed how he dominated Anita. He had a special treat or her tonight that would show just how much control he had over Anita. If she did not show he would just enjoy the night and delay his little plan.

He was glad Earen had played it smart the other night and stayed out of the fun until after Jill had left. They had certainly enjoyed Anita several more times that night. The last time was in the parking lot after the bar had closed. As several people looked on they had bent her over the hood of the car and took turns fucking her. Anita was a total slut and when she was high she would do anything he told her. She loved his cock but even more than that she got off on being dominated.

****************

Jill's phone beeped as a text came in and she picked up her phone. She was more than a little tipsy and when she saw the text from Earen she was tempted to go join the party tonight. Why not? Bob practically pushed her into it so why not go out and have fun. Besides Earen was not like the rest of them and was very nice. She had enjoyed hanging out with him and would enjoy doing it again. Texting him back she let him know she was catching a cab and would be there in about an hour.

Earen did not expect a text back much less one saying she would be there in about an hour. He knew what Greg had planned tonight and if he was lucky he could play the good guy again and maybe have some fun with Jill. He was only 10 minutes from the Fly's Tie but he text Greg and let him know that Jill was going to be there in about an hour. Tonight would be a lot of fun if Greg could pull it off.

As soon as Greg got the text he immediately sent one of his own. With his plan in motion he ordered another drink and waited for Anita and Jill to arrive. He had told his secret guest to be there around midnight.

Anita arrived looking fantastic as usual. It was around 10:15 when she got there and Greg immediately ordered her a drink.

"How is my little lady tonight," he asked?

"Good handsome. Are you going to behave tonight," she replied as if she actually wanted him to. She was not sure exactly what all had happened the other night but what she did remember she had enjoyed. She wished she had been able to have lunch with Jill this week. She was avoiding her but Anita had seen the look in her eyes when Greg was using her in front of everyone. She wanted to be the one with Greg's cock fucking her and Anita had seen it in her face. It was only a matter of time before Greg had her under his control and Anita knew she would have to work hard to keep his interest. Still she welcomed Jill because they had so much in common.

"I never behave but I will not put on a show like I did last week. Everyone is headed over to Earen's in a while so I make no promises for after we get there," he said with an evil grin.

Laughing Anita felt herself already beginning to moisten at the thought of what was to come. As soon as her drink was finished Greg got her another one and asked if she would like to step outside. Anita knew what he was up to and gladly got up to go to his car. Just as they walked out the front door Jill's cab arrived and she climbed out. Seeing her Anita squealed in excitement and walked over to the cab.

"I am so glad you came. I tried to call you but could not get you. I hope you do not mind that I gave your number to Earen. I hope you are not upset with me."

Jill was more than a little tipsy now having had another glass of wine on the ride over. Her whole attitude about the other night had changed as she fumed about Bob and his seeming desire to push her off on others. "I was at first but I am over it. If Paul has no issue with it then I certainly should not. I might get to the same point soon."

"Oh honey. Things not going well at home," Anita asked as she pulled Jill over to the side away from Greg?

"No worse but no better. I tried Anita. I really did. I talked to him and he said he would do better but in the meantime he is practically pushing me to go hang out with other people. I am ready to give him his wish and just have another life until he decides I am important to him."

"I am sure you are important to him sweetie. Our guys are just at a point in their lives that they are trying to make the big time with their jobs. We just need to have fun and when they reach the top we can all enjoy their success."

12