Wantonly

Story Info
Date fantasy includes reluctance, lite domination, voyeurism.
2k words
3.83
21.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We return to my flat after what was a night filled with laughter and innuendo, subtle flirtations and longing looks of unrealized passion.

We each wanted to touch the other more, but have settled for those brief brushes that could be accidents and the friendly contact that may exist between any two people in public. You have been a gentleman and I, a lady.

The restraint has been killing me since the moment I opened my door to see you there, looking so fucking sexy. The outline of your hard form beneath that simple button-up, crisply ironed and tucked into belted Khaki’s.

The way the collar splayed open at the top enough to reveal a hint of the masculinity it hid was almost too much to bear, knowing it would be hours before I would have the chance to open that up and taste your skin...feel your body heat. Take in your scent.

Wanting to seduce you from the beginning, I wore a short red halter dress, which was backless. The halter acted as a bra, making one unnecessary. That, coupled with the crotch-less panties and the stockings and garters, made for easy access, should the need arise.

Although my dress was not revealing, my charms were evident to a man that was paying attention, and I knew you would be. I hoped you would be. I was counting on it.

So here we sit in your truck, the end of the date upon us. It’s that awkward moment when you and I are pretending to wonder if the other one wants to kiss or wants more than that or less. I know what I want. I know what you want. You do, too, really-it’s been in the air all night-but still, you hesitate.

Finally, I turn to you and say, so low you can scarcely hear me, “Come in with me.” It’s a command…whispered, but unmistakable and not meant to be resisted.

I walk ahead of you up the stairs, feeling you watching my hips as they swing with grace at each step I take. My back is erect and I am almost strutting for your benefit. My waist-length hair is gathered to fall down the middle of my exposed back. You watch my muscles work as I move, taking you closer to where you want to be…inside me.

I let us in.

I do not turn on a light, as you expect me to, but push the door shut behind you and lock it in a few very swift, deft movements. I’ve been thinking about what I want to do to you for so very long now that I can’t wait one more torturous minute.

I push you slightly, but surely, backwards until you're backed up against the door I just locked and I press my body into you. Our mouths find one another’s immediately and we are deeply engaged in a long, wet kiss, exploring one another’s mouths, playing with each other’s tongues, groaning with the satisfaction of a long-time yearning.

We're kissing like porn stars, licking each other’s lips and chewing them a little, teasing one to the other in turn. I’m sucking your tongue, pulling it into my hot mouth, when I rise up on the balls of one foot, lifting the other leg and pressing into you harder, straddling you.

I feel one strong hand snake around my waist and down to cup and support my ass, pulling my hips in closer to yours as you begin to grind into me, letting me feel the growing mass in your khaki pants. You’re hands grope my body as I writhe against you, wanting you to fuck me right there.

“Push my dress up.”

You instantly comply and as your hands move up and across my ass, I feel your erection surge. You move one hand toward my belly and down, wanting to test my pussy for wetness. It’s so fucking slick that your finger slides right in, plunging into that cunt. Surprised by this, each of us moans at the unexpected penetration.

As you begin to finger-fuck me, and I ride that finger, begging with my movements to be fucked harder. Knowing how wet you’ve made me in such a short time makes your cock stiffen even more.

I suddenly withdraw from you, pulling first myself away from you, then you off of the door. I turn you so that your back is now to my bedchamber and begin pushing you in that direction, my hand firmly planted on your chest.

The room is utterly dark. I am urgently working to remove your shirt and you do not resist me. I can hear your breathing becoming more ragged in your excitement. You can see nothing as I hoarsely whisper, “Do you trust me?”

You hear a drawer opening close-by. The thrill of not knowing what I have in mind sends a thrill racing through your veins as you contemplate your answer.

The drawer closes as your back meets one of the posts of my bed and I ask you again, my face now very close to yours, and with more command in my voice for your answer, “Do you trust me?”

“Yes”, you quietly answer, and you feel something hard and cold clamp shut about one wrist.

I draw your arm behind you and over your head, cuffing the other hand behind the bedpost. I begin kissing you again, playing with your mouth, sucking your tongue harder and letting my hands roam your form, memorizing the contour of your chest, arms, and stomach.

I begin to focus on your nipples, making circles around them, occasionally brushing over them. I let my mouth wander to one arm. I use my teeth and lips and long, strong fingernails to tease your skin almost to pain before moving down a little more.

I’m making a slow, tense, teasing trail to your left nipple. You are shuddering with goose bumps and your nipples are standing erect. My tongue, hard and wet, plays around that nipple, not touching it. I’m still teasing the other with one hand.

My free hand travels down your side and across your stomach.. Just as my tongue finally licks that taught, waiting nipple, I let my hand cover and then squeeze the package now straining against your fly. Your groan fills the room and I begin stroking that hard lump, knowing that it wants release. You are thrusting against my hand and arching your back against my mouth, wanting me to take in more of you.

I remove my hand from your crotch, wet it, and use it to continue playing with your nipple as my mouth seeks out it’s brother, calling him to full attention as well.

You begin to beg me, “Ohhhh, Desiree, fuck me. God, do what you want to me, just take out my cock! It’s throbbing. Take it out, please!”

Mercifully, I kneel and begin removing your shoes, then your pants and underwear, taking everything off and putting it aside. You are fully exposed to me and powerless by choice. I take a long moment to look at you, spread out for me, erect for me, wanting me to make you mine, however I want.

The thrill of it all and the look of your sexy body waiting for my touch is overwhelming.

“Do you like to watch, sweetheart?”, I want to know.

“I love it”, you answer.

I leave you long enough to light a candle in the bathroom and you see that if you only turn your head, you can see yourself in the mirror there.

“Do you like seeing yourself made vulnerable to me? Do you want to watch me suck your dick?”

Without waiting for an answer, I begin kissing, sucking, and biting you all over your hips and inner thighs, careful not to touch your pulsing cock. I want it purple before I do. You begin thrusting into the air again, hardly able to withstand the teasing, and begin moaning again.

“Fuck, Desiree, suck my cock! Stroke it, anything, just do something! I’m so fucking hard it hurts! Pleeease!”

I lick your cock, base to head, in one long, slow pass as you moan, yet again. I cradle your balls in one hand and your ass in the other, squeezing it and licking your balls and the base of your cock. I take your balls into my mouth and suck them gently, but with growing intensity, and use my hand to then stroke your cock for you as you thrust with my movements.

I tongue-tease every exposed area of that gorgeous, hard-as-a-fucking-rock dick, admiring it, making love to it, flicking the ridge and head with the hardened tip of my tongue, teasing it, yes, but then satisfying it, too, by taking it into my hot cock-sucking mouth and giving it several good, long pulls.

I suck it like I’m starving for your cum. Like I’m dying to taste it. I have both hands on your ass now, squeezing it, slapping it lightly, and keeping a steady rhythm with the suction of my mouth and the thrusting of your hips into it.

You’re pulling down on the cuffs and writhing beneath me, wanting to cum, but knowing it’s too soon, watching all that I’m doing to you in the mirror and loving it.

I take you out of my mouth and stand up. “Do you want to fuck me?”, I want to know.

“Yes, Desiree, I want to fuck you.”

“Say it again.”

“I want to fuck you.”, you obediently say again. I know from the urgency in your voice that you mean it.

I remove your cuffs and instruct you, “Lower your arms slowly and lie on the bed, on your back.”

You comply.

“Now, stroke your cock for me. Show me how you do it when you think no one is watching you. Close your eyes if you need to,” but you don’t.

Watching you move your hand up and down that shaft is so fucking hot...“Pump that cock, baby, make it harder for me.”

I remove my dress, leaving me in only crotch-less panties, stockings, and garters, and I stand above you. I open my panties and begin playing with my clit and fingering my pussy for you.

“Taste it, lover”, I say, and you do. The sensation of your mouth upon me is so great after all the teasing it’s been through, waiting for your touch and being deprived of it! I tremble and you grab my hips to help me support myself as you dive into my pussy, licking it, tasting how wet you’ve made it, getting my juices all over your face and hands, running your finger into it, making it quiver.

“Oh, fuck, yes”, I breathe, as my legs buckle altogether beneath me and I mount you, ready to finally fuck that gorgeous cock.

“No, baby, you need to be fucked and fucked hard...right...now,” you say as you throw me onto my back and overtake me, penetrating me before I can think to object.

The strength in your arms as they enclose me is thrilling, the feel of your tight balls slamming against my ass and your thick, fat cock opening and stretching that pink, tight pussy, is so fucking everything that I’m on the brink of cumming within seconds. You’ve lost yourself in pounding that soft, hot cunt. Thrust into it, baby, make it cum for you…

We start talking to each other in the intense, broken phrases of lovers in the throes of heated passion. “Oh, God, yes!”, “Fuck!”

“Ohhhh, deeper, baby”, “Here I cum!”, “Come with me!”, “Yes!”, “Oh, God, Yeeeeeeees!”, “Pull my hair”, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”, “Take it, you bitch!”, “Fuck!“, “Give it to me!!!”

We finally cum, and it’s a mind-blowing explosion that leaves each of us breathless and heaving, covered in sweat and other fluids, smelling sweetly of one another, and utterly, totally satisfied at last.

Now lay here with me, lover, and take your rest beside me.

-The End-