War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He concentrated on her clit and she began to breathe raggedly, and within a moment, she found release. He could not understand the words she cried out, but he knew what she was saying nonetheless.

He moved up and kissed her and she tasted her juices on his mouth. She licked at him and reached into his boxers to stroke his steely cock. She pushed his boxers off and leaned down to take him in her mouth. She bobbed her head and teased him with her tongue as she gave him oral pleasure. He tangled his fingers in her hair and drove his cock up into her willing mouth. Before he came, he pulled away and moved between her legs.

He positioned himself with his cock resting between her dripping lips and looked at her. She nodded and he slid in an inch at a time. When he reached the limit, she gasped in pleasure at her fullness. She wrapped her legs around him and trapped him against her as she wiggled her hips. She began to fuck him from below him, using her legs to pull him closer as she moved her pussy on his cock.

She did not stop until she came again, then released her legs. He rolled over and pulled her on top of him. She guided him in and sank down on his shaft. She rode him slowly and deliberately, taking him deep, then coming up until he almost popped free, then back down. He rubbed her clit with his thumb until she came once again.

After her breathing returned to normal, be positioned her on her knees, and gently pushed her upper back until her face rested on the bed. He knelt behind her, looking at her spread ass and her gaping wet pussy before him. She looked like she had been fucked and it was extremely sexy. He pushed into her and pulled her hips back to him as he began to fuck her. He thrust I deep and hard, watching her face and listening to her breathing to guide him. Harder and harder he went and as he pleasured himself with her sex, she looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled. He reached forward and slid his thumb in her mouth. She sucked it like it was a small cock, and he used her saliva as lubricant as he slowly slid it in her tight ass. She gasped at the intrusion, but only smiled again as she grew accustomed to it.

He fucked her hard, feeling his hips slap against her soft ass as he wiggled his thumb in her ass. He was close, but managed to hold out as she came hard once more. Once she was done, he pulled out and stroked his cock, shooting his thick come all over her shapely ass. She lay down and reached behind her, rubbing his essence into her skin. She rubbed her finger through a dollop and brought it to her mouth and tasted him. She ran her fingers down between her cheeks and rubbed his come in her crack as her finger dipped briefly into her tight back hole.

He wiped her clean with a towel and she took him in her mouth to suck out the last bit in his cock. She continued to suck his sensitive flesh until he was fully hard again. This time he lay between her legs and fucked her slowly and deeply. She responded in kind, caressing his back and rubbing his hair as they took pleasure in each other.

She rubbed her clit to three orgasms , and when she felt him tense and harden, she rolled out from under him and took him in her mouth. He came as she sucked him, and she swallowed every bit of his second load.

The next days were spent in a lustful haze. They had sex three or four times a day. On what would be his last day there, they walked down to the stream and washed each other in the cool water. They had sex right on the bank and after giving each other oral pleasure, he entered her from behind as she knelt in the grass. She pulled him out after her first orgasm and positioned the head of his cock against her ass. She pulled him forward as she pushed back, and he was sliding deep into her tight passage. She cried out as he filled her bowels, and he fucked her there on the ground.

She came from being fucked there, and when his time came, he drove into her, filling her ass with his come. She washed his cock in the stream afterwards, then they walked back to the house naked. As they neared the house, they heard the sounds of vehicles approaching and they ran quickly to shelter. They dressed hurriedly, and looked out the window. The first truck pulled into the narrow lane and he saw with relief it was his own troops. He pulled her close and motioned for her to hide. As much as he respected and trusted his own people, a beautiful woman like her might not be safe. She clung to him and he could see in her eyes that she knew it was time for him to go. She went into the bedroom and closed the door while he grabbed his ruck and walked down the lane.

The troops recognized his uniform and he went to the captain in command and identified himself. After some explanations, the trucks reversed and drove away from the house.

He led them to the stream and the sight of the battle, where the grim exercise of retrieving remains ensued. After the task was done, he rode back to base where he was checked over by doctors and given orders to rest. He was debriefed and an official record of events was placed on file. He spent two weeks on base on light duty and recovered completely from his wounds. He returned to action and spent the next three months fighting and learning the local language until the war drew to a close.

On the day he was released for a leave he stood at the base gate and got his bearings. He had two weeks to do with as he pleased, and he slowly walked down the dusty lane, heading for a farm house he hoped he could find again.

12