War Ain't Always Hell

Story Info
She tries to get her husband out of the brig.
2.3k words
3.63
58k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was on her elbows and knees. She was totally naked except for a white garter belt and stockings. Her dress, bra, slip, and panties were in a pile in the corner. Her breasts were hanging down, swaying back and forth. They looked like they were waiting to be squeezed and milked, like a cow. The side of her face was lying on the room's rug and her legs were spread as wide as the man could force them. Her pussy and ass were in the air, exposed, ready to be fucked. She was moaning softly as the man pulled down on her swinging breasts, pulling them away from her body. He was naked too and had a throbbing hard-on. The man moved behind the woman and between her legs. His prick was lined up right at her open, inviting pussy. He wet his fingers and shoved them inside her.

"UUUGGGGHHH", she moaned as she felt two fingers sink inside her. She made no move to prevent the fingering. Instead, she just moaned softly as the man continued to shove his fingers deeper and deeper down into her cunt hole.

He removed his fingers and took his prick by its base and placed it at the opening to her pussy. He shoved forward and smiled as he watched his dick sink slowly until he was totally buried in the woman's quivering pussy.

"OOOHH GOOOOODDD!" she moaned as he shoved into her. Her cry was not one of pain or pleasure, but one of resignation and horror. Her facial expression told the story. She was submitting to this man, not from desire or pleasure, but from necessity. She was allowing herself to be fucked to gain something from the man.

The man sank his prick the entire length of her pussy and felt as its head banged into her open cervix. She was his and he loved every minute of it! He started fucking her harder and harder, pushing deeper and deeper with each lunge. Every time he hit bottom, she would utter a soft moan. He didn't seem to care.

With each thrust forward, the woman could feel the lips of her cunt being sucked inside her pussy and then when the man would pull back, she could feel the lips peeling open like a ripe fruit. She could not bear the humiliation, but knew she had no options. She had to let this man fuck her, no matter how embarrassing it was or how humiliating it was to her.

After what to her seemed like forever, the man slowed down his fucking. She wondered if he had climaxed and spewed himself into her without her knowing it. Surely not! She was quite sure she would know when he shot his cum inside her. She just KNEW she'd feel it when he began to shoot up inside her. She knew he was not finished. She just didn't know why he was slowing down. If he had not put his juice inside her, maybe she could beg him not to make her pregnant and he'd just shoot his stuff onto her back. She doubted it, but it was worth a try.

"Please, please, don't stop. Finish! Please! Just get it over with! PLEASE!!" she begged the man. "Just please don't shoot your cum inside me. Please don't cum inside me...please don't make me pregnant."

He ignored her but began to withdraw his manhood. She felt as he slid out of her vagina and heard the "SLLIRRPP" as it dropped out of her soggy womanhood. She was afraid to move or look around. He'd told her to not look back and she wasn't going to!

Suddenly, with a flash of understanding and utter horror, the woman realized why he had pulled his prick from inside her. She felt the head of his prick rubbing against the tiny puckered ring of her ass. He was positioning himself to fuck her ass!!

"NOOO! NOOO! NOOO! PLLEEEAAASSEEE! NOOOO! YOOUUUU CCCAAANN'TTTT DDDOOOO THHIISSS! PPPLEEEAAASEEE---NNNOOOTTT TTTHHEEREEE!!" she screamed in horror. She had never had a man inside her back door! In fact, she had never even thought about that possibility. "PLEASE DON'T PUT IT BACK THERE...PLEASE!!! JUST USE MY PUSSY! PLEASE JUST USE MY PUSSY AND MAKE ME PREGNANT. JUST MAKE ME PREGNANT....PLEASE MAKE ME PREGNANT....IT'S OK IF I GET PREGANT...JUST PLEEEAAASSE DOOON'T USE MY ASSSSS!!!"

"SHUT UP, BITCH!" he growled. "JUST SHUT UP!" He leaned forward until his mouth was right next to her ear. Then he whispered, "if you want your husband out of the stockade, just shut up! Not another word! Do you hear me, bitch?"

In total panic and fear, the woman slowly nodded her head. "Yes, Sir; Yes, Sir, I hear. But PLEASE, PLEASE don't do this!"

"Do you want your husband released?" he whispered.

"Yes, Sir; Yes, Sir! You know I do!" she replied.

"Then shut up! One more word out of you and our agreement will be over. I'll fuck you and then lock you up too! Just shut the fuck up!" he man threatened.

"ALL RIGHT! OK," she groaned, "Just Please don't hurt me." She began to cry softly, knowing the pain she was about to feel would be worse than anything she'd ever experienced.

The man made no other sound. He just resumed his work. The slick, woman juice on his prick had dried, so he shoved back into her pussy to get his cock wet again. He spit in his hand and rubbed it all over her ass hole. After two or three more fucks of her pussy, he pulled out again and put his prick at the tiny pink opening of her virgin ass.

He took his prick in his hand and pushed forward, smiling as he watched her tiny ass begin to spread. He knew the pain was beginning for her. It always hurt a woman the first several times her ass was fucked. After that, it was easy, but the first time always hurt! He kept pushing his prick forward, forcing her ass hole to open wider and wider.

"OOOHH, GGGOOODDDD!!! IITTTT HUUURRRTTTSSSSS!" she moaned as she felt her back door spreading wider and wider. She didn't know if she would be able to take his throbbing manhood up her ass. What if he split her open and she died! "PLLEEEAAASSEEE STTOOPPP! THEEE PAAAINNN'SSS KILLIINNNGGG MEEEE!!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH PLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE!"

The man continued to press forward. He chuckled as he felt the muscles give way and watched as the head of his prick slipped past the sphincter muscle and disappeared down inside her ass. The hard part was over. He was inside her ass! Her pain was just starting, he knew, but for him, the hard part was over. He was inside her ass, past the ass muscles. Now all he had to do was enjoy himself.

He shoved deeper and deeper up the woman's never used back door. She screamed in pain as he first slipped into her, but after that, just continued to moan and groan in agony. She felt him sink further and further up her ravaged backside and wondered if he planned to shove his entire hard prick up inside her ass. Surely not! Surely his entire prick wouldn't fit up her ass!

He kept pushing forward until he was totally buried up her ass. The tight muscles were squeezing his prick, trying to force him out of her. It felt glorious! He started pushing in and out of her ass, just like it was her pussy. He watched as her ass accepted his prick and almost turned wrong side out every time he pulled back. He knew she would be in pain for several days, but that with time, the pain would go away!

Slowly but surely, his prick began to take on a life of its own. Each thrust brought him closer to his release. He wanted it to go on forever, but knew time was short. The woman was now past the worst pain. She was feeling just a dull ache in her ass now. She could feel every thrust forward and every pull back as he fucked in and out of her no longer virgin ass hole. She cried and moaned in her agony.

The man reached around her and grabbed both of her swaying breasts and began to pull down on them. It gave him the extra leverage he needed to shove harder and harder up her ass. She could only groan and moan with the pain coming from her backside and now from her breasts too! She had never felt so "low" in her life. It was as though she were just a slab of meat to be used! In truth, she knew it was true. She was just providing the holes for the man to use. She WAS being used like a slab of meat! To him, she WAS a slab of meat.

With one final thrust, the man began to spew. His balls were slapping against her empty pussy as he shoved into her ass for the final time. He was buried as deeply up her ass as he could get. His prick was alive and spewing his cum inside her.

"AAAAGGGGGGGGG, UUUUUGGGGG OOOHHHHUUUU" he yelled as the first blast shot out of his prick and into her raped ass! "TTTTAAAKKEEE ITTTT AALLL, BBBITTTTTCCCHHH!" he yelled as he continued to pump load after load of his goo up her ass.

The woman felt the first blast as it splattered up her ass and hit the walls of her backside. She laid as still as possible as blast after blast unloaded up her ass. She felt the hot, white, goo as it banged into the walls of her ass and knew it was sliding slowly up her ass and would be puddled at the opening of her bowels. The man was filling her ass with his white cum. All she could do was allow him to use her! At lest she knew she would not get pregnant. He was shooting his cum up her ass. Her cunt was empty.

When the final blast had filled her ass, she felt the man's prick begin to shrink. It felt good not to have her ass stretched so wide. She felt him pull back and sighed a small relief as she felt his prick drop out of her bleeding ass. He had torn the very bottom of her ass slightly and she could feel the blood as well as the cum filling her ass.

She stayed perfectly still, afraid to move. The man stepped back from the used woman and stood. "TURN AROUND, BITCH".

She did as instructed, and still on her knees, turned to face the man. She was still totally nude, except for her garter belt and stockings. Her breasts ached from having been yanked and pulled so hard. She could still see the outlines of his fingers where he'd yanked her breasts. Her head was in line with his shrinking prick.

To her horror, he moved his prick to her mouth.

"Suck it clean" was all he said.

She looked at his smaller manhood and could see her dried woman juice as well as some brown flecks she knew had come from her backside. The thought of putting that in her mouth made her want to puke. She just stared at the organ, knowing she had to do as he said, but afraid she could not do it. If she wanted him to release her husband, she had to do it!

The helpless woman slowly took the shrunken manhood and opened her mouth. She held her breath, hoping to keep the taste from gagging her. She put the entire prick in her mouth and began to gently suck. It was horrible, but she had no choice. Finally, he stepped back and pulled himself from her mouth. He picked up the dress she'd worn and told her to get dressed.

"May I have my underwear back, too," she asked quietly. "Please."

"Just put on the dress and shut up, bitch. I'll keep the rest of it!" he growled.

The woman sighed and slipped her dress over her head. She buttoned it up the front and then smoothed the skirt. The man had her bra, panties, and slip in his hand. He smiled as the dropped them in the trash.

"Now, bitch, get the fuck out of here." he growled.

As she moved toward the door, she stopped and timidly asked, "What about my husband?"

"I'll release him this afternoon. But if he or anyone else ever finds out about what happened here, you and he will BOTH be back in the stockade! Do you understand? I'll have you both arrested for treason!" the man threatened.

Without another word, the woman left the office. She was crying softly. She'd never dreamed she'd have to provide her body to the man before her husband would be released. She had gone to the officer to try and explain that her husband was not guilty of the crime he was accused of. She learned quickly that the officer was not interested in the truth. He told her he could and would keep her husband in the stockade for the rest of the war unless she provided him a reason to release the man.

She'd allowed him to fuck her. She'd sucked his prick, and then she'd even been fucked in the ass. All she could do was hope the officer was good at his word. All she could do was hope he'd really release her husband.

After the woman left, the officer picked up his phone and called the brig. "Release Private Lowder and get him overseas orders. I want him on a ship to the Pacific before nightfall."

War might be hell, but if the other men in his stockade had wives as good looking as Lowder, he might just enjoy every minute of the war!