War of the Carrols

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
736 Followers

I asked Wendy Tuthil out on a date. During dinner, I thought that she was way out of my league. I mean this was a refined, savvy, woman who had gone to Wellesley College. When she looked into my eyes, I just knew that she could read me like a book. She was a far different kind of woman than Karen. You could visualize Wendy being married to a president like Kennedy.

"So, what do you do for a living, Jack?"

"I am a charter boat captain."

"Where do you live?"

"On Key Largo, in the Keys."

"Oh, I have been there. I drove to Key West two years ago. It is beautiful down there."

I had just purchased a nice home on the water, so I took a wild shot. "Would you like to come down for a visit?"

She stopped smiling. Her eyes looked deeply into mine. "This is a first date, Jack. I don't know you. Any other man I would think was a fool for making that kind of a move on me. But you are different than any man that I have met before. I may be wrong, but I think that I can trust you. So, yes, I would like to visit you for a few days. Besides, I like to fish."

We got to my place at just after midnight. I got close to Wendy, holding both her hands and said, "Wendy, I'm a play for keeps kind of guy. I have never played with a woman like you. So, I don't want to do anything that you are not ready for. The bedroom at the end has a bathroom, and a small refrigerator. I'll be in this bedroom, if you need anything. Have a good night. I'll see you in the morning."

"You make a woman feel important, Jack. Thank you for your consideration." She kissed me on the lips and was gone.

The next morning she came out for breakfast wearing a white robe. After breakfast, she said that she would like to get some sun. "Jack, will you please put the sunscreen on me?"

As she approached the pad, she doffed her robe. She was naked. By the time that I had spread the sunscreen over her butt, I was hard. When I finished, she twisted and reached for my swimsuit, pulling it down. Boldly, she wrapped her hand around my cock. "I like to make men hard when they see me. Tonight, I want to join you in bed, Jack."

"Did you have to tell me now?"

She laughed.

Two days later, I got a call from Karen. "Jack, can I come down and see you?"

"I'll call you back, Karen."

I told Wendy who Karen was, even that she was my wife's sister. Wendy said, "She won't bother me if she comes."

I told Karen to plan on spending the night, since it is a long drive down. I also told her that Johnnie Tuthil's ex-wife was visiting me, and that she knew who Karen was, and it was not a problem. She came. When Wendy was alone with me, she made a statement that nearly blew me away. "What a body that girl has, Jack. I would love to bury my tongue in her pussy."

I looked at her, wide eyed. She saw the look. "Jack, Jack, I'm AC/DC. You will love it if we can get her into a threesome. You will have two pussies to snake your peter into."

Wendy gave Karen an afternoon brandy. At supper, she was served two bloody Marys with double the vodka. I slipped both women an ecstasy. Wendy talked Karen into taking a quick skinny dip in the pool. When they came back, both got into the shower. I watched as Wendy washed Karen. She ran the washcloth all over her breasts, up her pussy and her butt. "Now do me," Wendy commanded."

When Karen got to her pussy, Wendy pulled the lips apart so that Karen was washing the clit as well as her vagina opening.

Karen didn't object when Wendy steered her into the bedroom, or when she was lowered to her back. She shuttered when her slit was worked on. The "tell" was when her legs opened further, as her butt lifted up as she did just before I slid my cock into her.

Wendy's ass was sticking up, with her crack inviting me to join the action. Women are called "split tails" for a reason. She had nearly a full bush, so there was this area of black with a wet red eye blinking at me as she wiggled to keep her mouth on the undulating Karen, who was moaning and groaning. Johnson saw that target, so he dragged my ass along as he ran to dive into that foxhole. There was no foreplay, just boom, right up to the balls. Wendy raised her head while whispering, "Do me, Baby, do me."

A few pumps were all it took for Wendy to yelp as she tightened her cunt on my cock. A few more licks, and Karen was ready for some deep penetration. As Wendy rolled aside, I lowered my self onto and into Karen. On the fifth push she came hard, with her eyes shut, her hands clenched, and her toes pointed. She was red all over, with sweat dripping off her tits. It was quite a sight. I don't know where my stars were that night, but they had to be set like bowling pins.

Wendy sat up. "Jack, you know I would love to live here with you and Karen."

Karen smiled as she said, "Me too. My mom is a pain in the ass. Every guy that I date she dumps on. "He is not good enough for you," she says."

I was stunned. Wendy had just told me/us that she wanted to stay here at my home. Karen looked at me with a questioning look. Seeing no negative signs from me, she said, "I can't think of anyplace that I would rather be." After a pause, she asked. "Jack, can you afford to have all three of us live here?"

Before I could answer, Wendy said with a shrug. "Money is no problem. With the money I got when I divorced Johnnie, and the money I inherited from my grandfather, I am worth well over three million dollars.

Now was not the time for me to spill the beans about my lottery winning, so I kept my mouth shut, except for the grin that was spreading from ear to ear.

Two days later, I needed a rest. So, I thought that it was time for some more war of the Carrols. I sent Pam the pictures of John with the four naked women. John got the pictures of Pam with the naked men. They were hand delivered by a Federal Express person at two pm, when everybody was at their desk. No mailroom clerk would be able to modify the results. Ryan and I were up the street with binoculars, sitting in an undercover cruiser. At seven after two, a very irate Pamela exited the building holding the large brown envelope in her hand. Johnnie opened a second story window. He gave Pamela the finger while shouting something. We could not hear him, but from the movement of his lips "Fuck you cunt" would be a good guess.

I had told Karen that she should not tell Pamela where I lived. During the next week, my caller ID showed over fifty calls from Pamela's cell phone. Sixteen calls went to Karen, who finally agreed to drive up and meet with Pam. I told Wendy of my lottery winning, after she agreed to keep my secret. I also told her that if anyone asked that she owned the Key Largo home. The phone rang. I answered.

"Jack, Ryan here. Pamela no longer works for Tuthil. He has dumped her. The green BMW is sitting in the Tuthil's garage. Pamela has moved to her folk's home. Time for your next ICBM."

"Tomorrow, Ryan"

At just after six when Pam, along with her mother and father had just sat down for dinner, the Federal Express man rang the doorbell. Alan Dupont took the envelope and returned to the dinner table. It was marked as though it had come from his brother in Maryland. He opened it. Twelve10" by 12" pictures of his wife, Marie, lie on the table. She was having sex with five young men. Alan could not believe his eyes. He was flabbergasted. His eyes met Marie's while handing the photos to Pamela, who instantly knew that they were taken by the same camera that had been her downfall.

As he said, "How could you, Marie?" Pamela said, "Wait Dad. I have something to show you." She got the pictures of herself with the naked men. Alan looked at the quality of the photos. It was twenty seconds before anyone spoke. Alan broke the silence.

"You really screwed up, Pamela. You thought that Jack was just a dumb country boy who got along because he had a great personality. Well, he took your hotshot boyfriend down. His father demoted him. He blew your grand plans to marry a millionaire to smithereens. Now he has Marie and I in a stockade with our naked asses out for all to see. If he sends these pictures to our friends, neighbors, and relatives, there is nowhere we can run. And you know what, he has never phoned here, or phoned you. He has asked for nothing. I'll bet you that there are no prints on this envelope or pictures, so he will sit down on his fishing boat, with us waiting for the other shoe to fall.

And, Pamela, there is no end in sight. If you try to date another guy, Lord knows what he will do to that poor fellow. Lastly, Pamela, mother told me that she thinks that you are pregnant. Is that so?"

Pamela started to cry. "Yes. John swears that he has had a vasectomy. He showed me a doctor's affidavit saying so."

"So, you got knocked up when you were with the four guys in the pictures?"

"I guess so."

Alan is a cunning old man. He thought for a few minutes, and then he slammed his fist on the table. "No, dammit, Jack would never allow that to happen. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the father of the baby you are carrying is none other than Jack Carrol, your husband. Think of it? He is royally pissed off, and rightly so. But, He doesn't hate you so much that he wants you to have a half-baked kid. When you were out in that hotel room, he somehow shot some of his sperm into you. If you had married John, he would have watched from afar while John raised his kid. Now, as still his wife, he can play the game any way he wants to. No judge would give you a warrant to secure his DNA. Even you would have to say that you haven't seen the man for months. He is in Key Largo after all, and can prove it. At the same time, we know that he wanted kids, so if he is so inclined, he can sue for visitation rights. And you two thought that he was a dumb old country boy? What is the status of your divorce proceedings?"

"We have both signed the papers. The divorce is final."

"Well, just what do you intend to do? Do you still love him, and does he still love you?"

"Dad, I have not spoken to Jack for months. He has never called me since the day that I walked out."

"Sounds like you are shit-out-of-luck."

Marie spoke up. "Maybe if I went down to Key Largo, I could find out what he is thinking?"

Alan laughed. "The last time he saw you, you were letting five guys screw you. He probably won't talk to you unless you get naked for him."

"Dad, you, and we may be wrong about Jack being behind all this."

Alan shook his head. "You two still think that he is just a dumb old country boy. I'll tell you what, why don't you both go down to Key Largo. You may have to get a motel room, since Jack had to sell his home, thanks to you, Pamela. He probably lives in a cheap trailer?"

Alan phoned Jack to give him a heads up about the women coming down to see him. Jack invited Alan to also come down, but after the women, in his own car. He gave Alan his new address, but said to park at the marina and walk to the house about two thirty.

"What do you have up your sleeve, Jack?"

"An elaborate charade, if I can pull it off, Alan."

"I can't wait, son. Oh, and if you know anything about some pictures that came to my house, they caused quite a scene."

Jack laughed. "See you tomorrow, Alan."

The next day at just after noon, Pamela and Marie stopped at the Exxon station in Key Largo. To the attendant, Pam asked, "Do you know a Jack Carrol?"

"Everybody knows Jack."

"Could you tell me where he lives?"

"Sure, go to the traffic light, turn left and go to the end of the road. Jack lives in the house that sits by itself on the point."

When the house came into view, both women opened their mouths in awe. It was nicer than the house that he had sold, and had a large, in-ground swimming pool.

Wendy answered the door. Pamela, who had seen her picture at Johnnie's home, knew who she was. "Does Jack Carrol live here?"

"Yes. Please come in. Jack is fishing with clients. He should return by three."

Marie could not hold her tongue. "Is this your home?"

Wendy smiled. "First, who are you?

"I am Marie Dupont, and this is my daughter, Pamela Carrol."

Wendy smiled a knowing smile. "It is my house. Jack stays here. It is mutually convenient for us, but we are not an item. Would you like a drink?"

Pamela and Marie sat down heavily, speechless. Marie finally said. "Yes, I think that we both could use a strong drink."

"Would a Long Island Ice Tea suit you?"

"In a milk glass, please."

Wendy, who was long gone from Johnnie's life before Pamela came on the scene, had no ax to grind with Pam. She did know about some of the pranks that Jack had pulled, and that Johnnie was history. That Jack went to the effort of doing them told Wendy that he still cared for his wife. She had sat him down. "Jack, I am here for fun and games. I am not husband hunting. If you and Pamela split and we are together for a year, I might change my mind. But, I don't lack for male companionship, so play the game anyway that suits you."

Now with Pamela here she surmised that Pamela was here with her tail between her legs hoping that Jack would take her back. Jack and Wendy held all the aces. A devious plan trotted through her mind as she fixed the drinks. She got horny thinking of sinking her tongue into Pamela and Marie's hot gashes. Each was given two doses of ecstasy. Their first drink was followed by a second.

It was a hot, humid day. Marie and Pamela were over dressed, and perspired openly as the drinks took their effect.

"Lets all go for a dip?" Wendy said, merrily. Before either answered, she continued, "We don't need a suit, since there is a high fence."

Pamela, who had gone from being depress, to now feeling as though her troubles could be solved, stood and said, "C'mon, Mom, we need a swim."

Wendy watched with glee as fresh tits and lovely pussies were exposed for her view.

Soon all three women were sunbathing nude. It would have been unthinkable just an hour ago. Marie and Pam fell asleep. Jack drove his boat to the pier. His clients left. Wendy took him aside to tell him of his visitors, and their condition. Alan arrived.

Alan, Jack and Wendy carefully carried both women into separate bedrooms. Each was tied to a bed, with a blindfold on. Wendy started with Marie. She had a devilish grin on her face just before she flicked her tongue up and down Marie's slash. Marie started to squirm. Now, awake, she did not know where she was. Her first reaction was that she was in bed with Alan. Then Wendy said. "You really like this, huh?"

Marie remembered where she was, but being so horny, she could not stop her pussy from pressing up at the wandering tongue. Wendy slid off the bed to be replaced by Alan, who had a strange cologne' on and was wearing a wig, so that hair brushed against Marie's face, as he slid his cock into her pussy. Marie bucked and struggled as the stranger had his way with her. But then, there was no holding back, she came. Wendy said, "She is such a slut."

Wendy now turned her attention to Pamela. Pam was awake, and was trying to figure out what had happened. Wendy said. "Pamela, I am going to feast on you lovely cunt, and then one of my friends is going to fuck you. Enjoy."

She squirmed, bucked and tried to roll. But the tongue and Jack's cock would not be denied. Jack had strange cologne on, as well as a wig. A sheath of leather and a condom thickened his cock. She came twice. To her Wendy said, "Pamela, you are such a slut. You will come for any man who gets his cock into your pussy."

Jack and Alan left. They took his boat to the marina, where they dropped it off. Jack took delivery of a forty-five foot boat that could accommodate up to thirty anglers. He headed back to his pier.

Alan and Karen arrived at the house. Returning to the room where he had just had sex with his wife, Alan exclaimed; "Marie, can't you keep you clothes on?" Seeing his cum running down her crack, he added, "You have had sex with someone again? This may be it for us, Marie."

As Karen freed her mother, Alan walked into the room where Pam was. "Pamela," he screamed. "I thought that you came down here to save your marriage. What are you thinking? I can see cum running out of your pussy, girl."

Jack walked in. "What all is going on, Alan? How on earth did they get into my home? From the looks of them, it appears they got it on with a couple of fellows. Wendy, did you let them in?"

"Yes I did Jack. They got drunk. Neither minded when I went down on them."

"Who was it that screwed them?"

"The two yard guys stopped by, and saw me eating them. They asked me if anyone would mind if they joined in." Wendy winked at Jack as she added, Both Pamela and Marie just loved having a cock thrust into them."

Marie, now dressed, jumped up. "I said no such thing."

Wendy turned on a small voice operated recorder. Marie could be heard moaning, "Yes, yes, yes, it feels so good."

Alan turned to Pamela. "Do you have something that you would like to tell Jack?"

"Yes, but in private."

When alone, Pamela pleaded. "Jack, my life has been hell since I walked out of our house. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me, and let me come live with you? I'll do anything that you want me to do to prove my love for you."

"Pam, I have thought about this a lot. I'm just a country boy who likes to keep things simple. Life will not go back to the way it was for some time, if ever. I still love you, but from now on both you and your mother must play the game by my rules. Are you willing to do that?"

"Yes," she said with no hesitation.

Let's go talk to the rest. First, Jack told everyone what he and Pam agreed to. Then he turned to Marie. "You too must agree to do what ever I ask of you. If you aren't willing, then you and Pam are out the door."

"And I'll divorce you, Marie." Alan added.

Marie started to say something, then shut her mouth. All sat silent for several moments with all eyes on Marie. Jack's involving her was a bluff, but it paid off. Marie said, "I'll do anything for my daughter and grandchild."

Everyone looked at Jack to see his reaction to the news that his wife was pregnant. He kept his poker face while saying, "Okay, here is what we will do. Pamela, Wendy, Marie and Karen will live her with me. You all will be crew on my new boat. Alan, would you like to retire and become my first mate and live here too?

"Is the Pope still a Catholic? If you're serious, I can be back in a week."

"Well, since it is Saturday, Alan, stay the night. Tomorrow we will take a shake down trip with the boat. During the trip, I will show the women what they are to do to help the customers. Alan, I will show you how to run the boat if I need to help a customer with a very large fish, and how to check on the engine."

A week later, now with the women fully trained at bait cutting, rod maintenance, and boat cleaning, they were ready for the first trip with paying customers. A half-hour before boarding, Jack brought out the women's suits, which were red bathing suits. "Listen up gals. When we get out past three miles I will toot our horn. That is your signal to take all your clothes off. Over the speakers, I will invite the passengers to disrobe also. Then the passengers will be invited to apply sunscreen to you. Each passenger is to do a part of you. I will tell them that when they are finished, that you will apply sunscreen to them. I want everyman's cock to be protected. Got that? Oh, and don't worry, I will tell the passengers that they can touch you all they want, but with no penetration."

"Jack," asked Wendy. "How about any women passengers?"

"You can do them, with Alan sharing."

The first trip went off well. After a short time, the women forgot about being nude, since they were very busy. The passengers too were busy catching fish. But everyman would pat a pretty ass or bouncing boob as it passed.

Softly
Softly
736 Followers