War of the Carrols

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
736 Followers

Word of mouth spread the news about "Carrol's Candy Fishing Trips." Soon they were booked for over a month ahead. The phone rang. "Yes, Jack Carrol here."

"Mr. Carrol, you site states that you normally don't take charters on Monday."

"That is correct."

"I represent some of the players for the New England Patriots. They would like to use your boat next Monday. We are willing to pay a thousand dollar more than your regular rate."

"Will this be all men?"

"That is correct."

"I'll set up the trip for you on one condition."

"And that is?"

"After the trip, would your boys be interested in joining me and my crew, which includes four attractive women for a party at my house."

There was a long pause. "Are they the four women pictured in your on-line site?"

"Yes, and you can tell you guys that they will be very friendly. Also, these girls are not pros."

"Mr. Carrol, as a fishing guide, I would think that you know that the boy might get rambunctious?"

"I would be disappointed if they didn't."

Laughing. "We will see you Monday. There will be fifteen in the party, including myself. I and Donald Foster, the advance man."

The day came. Jack had told his crew of the trip, but had not told them who the passengers would be. When three miles offshore he made the usual announcements, but make no mention of penetration restrictions. Soon all were naked, and had sunscreen applied, which was fun for all.

Foster took to Wendy right away. Since he was tall, dark, and very good-looking, she liked his attention. When he got naked, she knew that she wanted to get to know him much better. When Marie bent over to get some bait, a huge tackle ran his finger up her slit.

Tom Brody, who was dating a model, took to Karen right away. Tom approached Jack. "Yo Jack. Is Karen going with anyone?"

"No Tom. She is my wife's sister. I have known her for eleven years. She is easy to be around and is a keeper, not to mention that she has a body to die for."

"Man to man Jack. Do you have any knowledge as to how friendly she would be on a first date?"

Jack laughed. "If she is anything like her mother and her sister, Tom, she will keep you very busy."

"Thanks buddy."

Jack had just had a causal conversation with one of the best quarterbacks who have ever played the game. It could have just as well have been with the kid at the Exxon station. A real nice guy.

When Tom came on to Karen later, she looked at Jack and gave him a wink. She had seen Tom talking to Jack. Later she approached Jack. "Did Tom ask you about me?"

"Yes. I told him that you are a cold fish."

She burst out laughing. "You did not, you fool. I'll bet that you told him that I'm hot."

"I told him that if you are like your mother and Pamela that you will keep him busy."

Karen punched his arm, laughed some more, and went back to the area where Tom was fishing. By the time that they were returning to port, Karen was sitting naked in his lap.

Back at the house, drinks were flowing. Steaks, potatoes, and corn were cooked. Tom and Wendy left shortly after the meal. Donald and Wendy disappeared. Alan told Burk Hudson, who had a huge dong, I mean really unreal - as thick as your wrist - that he should make a move on Marie, who was letting the guy's grab-ass with her. Marie allowed Burk to lead her to the end bedroom. Burk, who stands six foot seven and weights over three hundred pounds pounded into Marie faster than Alan or Jack imagined that it could be done. Her tits were flying so fast, they were hard to see. Burk was kneeling with Marie's legs in the air. Another player told him to scoot her over so that her head was off the bed, so he could run his cock into her mouth.

Pamela came into the room. She watched Marie being sexed for several moments. She took Jack's cock into her hand. "If you will sit down, I'll suck your cock."

Jack sat in a chair. She took just the end of his cock into her mouth, sucking it gently. Pamela was now bent over. Another player came up behind her. Looking at Jack he asked, "Can I play with this end?"

"Be my guest."

Pamela looked up at him in surprise, as a long thick cock spread her pussy lips. She took more of Jack's cock into her mouth. The other guy was now impacting against her ass cheeks as he drove himself into her up to the balls. She was now rebounding between the men, at times with her nose in Jack's muff, with all of his cock in her mouth. Jack took a swig of his beer. With one child coming, and at least two more in the next three years, things were going his way. He looked over at Marie, who at that moment was sucking Alan as another guy was fucking her. Ain't that a sight, he mused.

Softly
Softly
736 Followers