War Wounds

Story Info
Not only drivers get war wounds at Talladega.
1.6k words
3.1
14.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking in the darkened aisles of Talladega better known as pit road Christine looked around, making sure she was moving unseen. She KNEW she'd get busted and possibly tossed out of the track if caught, but she was dying to see it all up close.

She knew each pit by the numbers and team colors, she came up to Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s pit and stopped. She took an extra moment or two to take it all in. She was just about to walk off when she heard, "Ya know, they catch ya, you're history..."

Spinning on her heel she gasped, there before her the finest man she'd ever seen, Dale Jr. himself. "I didn't mean any harm, please don't rat me out." She pleaded.

"Nonsense, I ain't a squealer much less that much of a prick, some of the other guys, they'd have you tossed just so they could brag about it in the mornin'. Come on, instead of doin' it the wrong way, I'll show you myself." He offered.

"Thank you..." She said a little nervous as she followed next to him silently.

He showed her his pit, then told her, "Everything all the way down is about the same. Anything else you wanted to see?" He asked with a small smirk.

"You sans the clothes." She muttered under her breath.

She saw him smirk a little bigger, "Come on take a walk with me, I'll show ya the track." He said offering her his arm.

He walked her around the large track, showed her the meaning of the steep banking of the turns, walking her into the top of turn 3 he asked, "How'd you get past security?"

"Um..." She stuttered for a moment.

"Flashin' tits normally doesn't work, but I guess in your case it did huh?" He asked almost a little TOO knowingly while looking her up and down.

"Dang it's dark up here." She said changing the subject. She looked down the thirty-three degree banking and noticed they were up where the track met the sky. Or so it seemed.

"Havin' a hard time seein'?" He drawled softly.

"Not really. It's just darker than the rest of the track." She smiled at him.

"You know..I SHOULD turn you in." He whispered near her ear.

"But you brought me out here." She said in surprise.

"No matter, all I have to say is I caught you out here. They're gonna believe me over you darlin'." He stated the obvious fact.

"Please don't, I just wanted to see it all up close without all the people." She said worried he was hold true to the threat.

"Ya know I heard you earlier." He said backing off a little.

"When?" She asked having forgotten her earlier comment, his cologne was what was driving her crazy now.

"About seein' me without the clothes..you know, this track is known for it's secrets." He smirked.

"What kind of secrets?" She asked playing into his game.

"The turns are dark, a body could absorb into the wall without so much as a notice from others." He said right by her ear this time.

She trembled slightly, DAMN! This man was so damn fine it was driving her to madness. Him touching her wasn't helping all that much either!

"You know I'm wondering what you'd do for me to keep me from tellin' the crews you're out here." He drawled.

"Whatever you want." She said barely breathing as she felt his large hand slide to her waist. Then felt him gently pulling her to him.

"Whatever?" He smirked.

"Yes." She gasped as she felt his calloused thumb stroke across her hardened nipple just outside her flimsy shirt.

"Show me." He said suddenly releasing her.

Having to slow her racing heart, and catch her breath that had left her lungs she looked up and swore she could see the mischievous glint in those baby blues of his. She stepped up to him, walked him further into the shadows of the turn and while pushing herself up against him, she ran her hands all over him. She wanted to know how he felt, she'd been watching racing for YEARS and had seen him from his start to now, and he was every bit as sexy as she'd always pictured him to be.

Slender in build, but muscles in ALL the right places, she pushed his obviously expensive leather coat off his shoulders where it fell onto the asphalt behind him. She slid her dainty hands up the front of his loose silk shirt, felt his chest muscles and slim waist, she felt his skin was hot and hard to the touch, wondering what else was hot and hard she slid one hand down to the front of him.

He let out a low groan as her hand slid down his already throbbing hard on, there too she could feel heat, she undid his jeans, he leaned back against the wall and let her have her way with him.

No words between them, she released him from his jeans and felt just how hard he really was, her mouth watering at the thought of feeling him down her throat, she steadied herself on the steady slope, slid down to her knees and very slowly, making sure to take her time. This was a memory she NEVER wanted to forget, she slowly took the head of his cock in her mouth, letting her tongue slide over him as she slid her head lower.

She heard him moan and felt his work roughened hands slide tenderly along her throat, to the back of her head where he buried his hands in her thick mane of brunette curls and held on as she set the pace and sucked and licked him so thoroughly she felt his legs tremble.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he started losing composure, keeping himself balanced in such a angle was hard enough without the awesome head he was getting. He slowly drew her off of him and in a ragged breath he said, "I can't stand anymore, damn corner's too steep."

"Come on down here with me then." She smiled up at him.

Grabbing his jacket he slid it under his now bare ass and sat down, he'd barely gotten resettled when Christine was back on him, she straddled his long legs and sat down on him. She could feel him through her jeans, and was dying to feel him inside her sopping folds.

"Patience..." He murmured in her ear as he pulled her closer, and for the first time kissed her. She mewled against his lips and gave herself over to him. He had her shirt and bra off in seconds, he palmed her large breasts, his hands leaving permanent imprints from where the roughness and heat spread.

He leaned her back and sucked and licked her nipples till she was squirming and begging, "Please...god more..."

He moved her off his lap, onto the track where he laid her back into the marbles that had gathered near the top from all the tire debris of the day's activities, the asphalt rough and scratchy on her back, she could still feel the heat in it, almost as if the track knew too...

Dale moved over her slowly, licking and kissing her from head to waist, he undid her jeans finally and slowly pushed them down and off of her, as she raised her hips to give him more room he went to slide his jacket under her but she moaned and said, "NO, I want the full effects..."

Knowing full well what she meant, he nodded and tossed the jacket back up into the corner, he was on her taking over, he started back at the top of her body working her up, getting her hotter and hotter, so damn hot she swore she was gonna melt the asphalt beneath her.

Nothing was said as he got between her legs, slowly lifting her hips with his hands to meet him, with no effort he slid all the way in and started to stroke himself in and out her slow but forcefully.

As the moon settled higher above the track, she lost herself in the sensations of just what this man was capable of...As he neared his edge she felt him swelling inside of her. She moaned as his cock hit all the right spots inside her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to her own orgasm.

She felt him speeding up, she wanted her release but she didn't want it to end...

"FUCK." Dale growled putting his forehead on her chest as he bucked deeper and deeper. She felt her pussy tightening around him, she cried out his name as she hit her own peak along with him.

He held onto her for a few more moments, then releasing her slowly, he withdrew, got dressed, helped her gather her clothes and she too redressed, he said, "I need to guide you out?"

"No I'm good thanks I know my way out." She smiled at him.

He nodded and started to make his way slowly down the embankment, the last thing he needed was to have to drive with a sprained ankle. As he got to the bottom of the turn, he saw she'd stood up, and too was about to start her decent when she stopped, went back up the turn, grabbed his coat and said, "Jr. You're jacket!"

"KEEP IT, I might want to collect it sometime at another track? Ever seen the turns at Daytona?" he smirked, turned and walked off.

Slipping his coat on, she smelled his cologne, her shoulders burning from where the track had scraped her raw she smirked and said, "Guess not only drivers get war wounds at Talladega...."