Warehouse 13; Stone Bonner Ch. 03

Story Info
Mykah sneaks in on Artie, taking advantage.
1k words
4.33
35.6k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Artie and Claudia had cleaned up without speaking. They were both internally coming to grips with what happened. Quite a few times, Artie had comically opened his mouth to say something, holding his hand up, before closing it and continuing with what he was doing. Claudia decided to head back to Lena's, and Artie figured it would be better if he stayed at the warehouse, to think.

The same thing was happening at Lena's, as Pete and Mykah had gone to

their rooms, and shut the doors without saying a word.

The next day, Mykah woke up extremely early, and snuck out to the warehouse alone. As she walked in, she let out a gasp, momentarily startled by Artie asleep on the couch. He must have had a late night, she thought to herself. She wanted to look something up in the warehouse database, and sat down at Artie's computer, flipping the monitor on quietly.

As it flared to life, she saw something playing. It looked like a recording from the office security cam. It looked like...Claudia sucking Artie's huge cock! She gasped, and was mesmerized by the scene, instantly getting wet, and feeling the intense urge she had felt the day before, return in full force. She swore under her breath, but couldn't stop watching.

When she saw Artie cum all over Claudia's innocent face, she could not fight the craving anymore.

She snuck over to the couch, noting the nearly empty bottle of whiskey laying on the floor, near Artie's dangling arm. She needed a cock, and she needed it now, whether he was awake or not. Thinking about the awkwardness that ensued after her moment with Pete, she decided that asleep might be a better option, and honestly, the thought turned her on even more.

Artie moaned and jerked in his sleep, which made Mykah freeze. She continued after a moment, kneeling down, and reaching under the plain brown sweater vest draped over him like a blanket.

Oh shit, she thought, as her hand touched flesh. The dirty old pervert fell asleep with his cock out. She had no idea he had struggled to get it back into his pants, until the whiskey kicked in, and he just gave up.

Her touch seemed to stir the monster like electricity. Mykah removed the sweater slowly, watching for any sign that he was waking. None. He seemed to be totally out.

She turned back to the slowly rising cock, gripping it and stroking slowly. She could feel it growing harder in her slim hand, and she leaned over and took the tip in her mouth, licking around the head, and forcing herself down on it. She was going crazy, and started wantonly slurping on it, while she stroked the base with her hand. She could taste the pre-cum oozing from his cock, and lightly massaged his balls with her other hand. Mykah moaned softly as she worked on the cock.

She stood, stripping off her track pants, and t-shirt she had thrown on quickly, before leaving Lena's. She wasn't wearing a thong or bra today, because she just felt like going commando, which was something she never did. Her nipples were hard, lightly tanned, and framed in cute little areolas.

Her pussy was on fire, and she slowly stood on the couch, and turned, planting her feet on either side of Artie, her ass facing him, and slowly crouched. She grabbed Artie's saliva covered dick, and aimed it at her lowering pussy. She felt the tip penetrate her, and could feel her pussy stretching to fit the shaft, as she slowly lowered her ass. It felt like she was taking a light pole that never ended, but she soon got to the base, totally filled, and milked the dick with her cunt.

She got to her knees, still impaled, and leaned forward, over his legs. She started lifting her hips up a few inches, and pushing back down. Her pussy made a few obscene noises, but she noticed her juices were drenching Artie's cock, which allowed her to slide up and down on the pole faster.

Mykah groaned under her breath. "Oh Artie, your cock is so big. Fuck me!"

She would occasionally stop and grind on it, relishing how it hit every spot she wanted it to. Mykah started working faster, letting out frustrated moans as she worked herself on Artie's dick like a slut.

She heard Artie moan softly, and flinched as she felt one of his pudgy hands grope her ass. She checked and he was still asleep, but felt his fingers sleepily exploring her.

She hoped no one barged in on her in this position, raping the sleeping Artie furiously. The wet sounds of her pussy lowering and lifting off of Artie's fat shaft filled the quiet room like an opera of naughty sound that just turned her on even more. She had one hand gripping Artie's balls, and could feel them tighten slightly, and his shaft swelling.

Mykah could feel her orgasm starting, but suddenly felt one of Artie's chubby fingers poke into her ass. He was pushing it in deeply, and it drove her over the edge. It was such a dirty act. She had never let anyone get near her ass before.

"Oh fuck, Artie, you dirty fucker!" She was slightly grinning as she worked her ass not only on Artie's finger, but his fat shaft, still burried deep inside her. "Ugh, I'm cumming on your cock!"

Mykah felt Artie's cock stiffen and start hosing her insides with his seed. He seemed to cum like Pete had, and she would have noticed this, had she not been lost in her own powerful orgasm, twitching and milking the invading cock beneath her, with his finger pushed into her ass. Cum spurted out of the sides of the tight seal of her pussy stretched around Artie's shaft, drenching his own balls and filling her insides up completely.

As if by instinct, she was able to get up, lean back over, and take him in her mouth again, tasting both of them. She caught another stream in her mouth, and swallowed, as she slurped up, and cleaned all of the cum off of his cock and balls, before replacing the sweater, dressing, and sneaking out.

On her way out, she had noticed Bonner, and snatched him off of the

table.

She was going back to Lena's.

(continued in chapter 4)