Warehouse Work Ch. 02

Story Info
She goes to her boss for help.
2k words
4.06
68.2k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting my weight on the sink in front of me, I looked into the mirror at the face staring back at me. I didn't recognise myself; my eyes were streaming, leaving black mascara trails down my cheeks which were still burning red from where he had struck me. I could feel myself shaking from the shock of what had just happened and I struggled to catch my breath.

I stood there for several minutes, trying to pull myself together. Once I had finally calmed down enough to trust myself to stand unaided, I turned on the tap and splashed my face with water, drying it after with a paper towel and pulled a hair band out of my pocket to tie up my now-tousled hair. Taking a few deep breaths I walked, shakily, towards the door.

My instinct was just to run, get out of there and never come back. The logical side of me, however, thought it would be better to talk to my boss. It'd be safer for me to ask him for help rather than wander around outside, alone, in the middle of the night, especially in the state I was in.

I approached his office and entered without knocking. He was sitting at his desk and looked up at me, slightly annoyed at being disturbed.

"I thought our discussion was over." he said bluntly, not seeming to notice my distress or my dishevelled appearance. I closed the door and sat down on the opposite side of the desk. He looked at me, waiting for me to say something and I fidgeted uncomfortably under his stare. I didn't know how to find the words to describe what had just happened and couldn't meet his eyes.

"Are you here for a reason or are you just going to sit there all night?" he asked, to the point.

"I'm sorry." I managed to mutter in reply, and I could feel unwanted tears brimming in my eyes. I took a deep breath, attempting to fight them off. He continued glaring at me with no word of comfort. "I- something just happened. I can't- I don't know how to say it."

I bit my lip but I couldn't hold it back any longer -- I burst into tears in front of him, unable to stop it. He continued watching me as I sat there in front of him, my sobbing uncontrollable and he made no move to comfort me. Eventually the tears subsided and I managed to look up at him. His eyes looked cold and uncaring.

"Have you finished now?" he asked, sounding bored. I didn't know what to say in reply. "Are you going to explain what this is about?" he demanded.

"I was attacked," I managed to answer, "by a member of staff."

He frowned at me. That wasn't the response I was hoping for. "Would you like to expand on your accusation?" he asked with a threatening note to his voice.

I took another deep breath. "A member of staff... forced himself on me." I had to look away from him. Saying it out loud made it so much more real and I had to grip onto the bottom of the chair to keep myself steady.

"And?..." he asked in reply. That made me look up - I couldn't quite believe his response. "Did you hear what I said?" I asked him, confused.

"Yes, of course, and I'm sure you remember what we discussed earlier. I told you the way you were dressed would have an effect on my men. If anything happened it was entirely your own fault."

My mind reeled and I gripped onto the seat a little harder. He stood up and walked around the desk to where I was sitting and grabbed onto my shoulder, standing behind me. "I warned you." He whispered into my ear. "You brought this onto yourself."

I tried to stand up but he kept a tight grip on my shoulder. "I would have thought a whore like you wouldn't mind anyway." He continued and I struggled uselessly against his strength; adrenaline rushed through my body and all I wanted to do was get out now. This couldn't be happening. He was my boss, I should have been able to trust him.

He placed his other hand on my other shoulder so I was held down completely. I cried out and he laughed. "Why are you bothering?" he teased me. "Who's going to help you?"

I struggled some more but he put his arm around my throat so I was trapped helplessly, his mouth at my ear so I could hear his breathing. He slowly licked my ear and my whole body froze up as the sensation overwhelmed me, blocking everything else out. When he stopped my body relaxed slightly. "Wow, it was almost like you liked that." He said with a smile in his voice, "but then I wouldn't expect anything else from a girl like you."

I panicked again and as his arm was so close to my mouth I tried to bite him, scratch him, anything I could do but he immediately smothered my mouth and nose with his arm so I couldn't breathe at all. "You will stop that, understand?" he said in a commanding tone, squeezing a little harder. My head felt light and my ears were ringing from lack of oxygen. I tried to nod from under him and his grip lessened.

He was quiet for a minute and I could hear him doing something with his other hand while still holding onto me. A few moments later he grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them behind me, in between the bars of the chair. I felt something cool and hard wrapping around them which I realised must be his belt. He pulled it so tight I felt my skin burning and there was no way I could move them from behind me or get up from the chair.

When he was happy I couldn't move he walked back around the other side of his desk and turned on a monitor facing my way. There was a video player underneath it and I watched him press the "rewind" button and wait until it stopped, then press "play". I saw myself on the screen. I was stacking boxes on the shelves and I felt sick. I had no idea there was CCTV.

I saw the colleague approach me. I saw us talking. And then I saw the rest...

When I glanced up my boss wasn't even looking at the monitor, he was watching me with a sick smile on his mouth. When the tape finished he rewound it and played it again from the start, then walked over to where I was sitting and took up his place behind me again. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

He'd seen the whole thing.

"I told you, you got yourself into this mess." He breathed into my ear. It was disconcerting being unable to see where he was or what he was doing. Without warning I felt his hand sliding down my chest and under my top so his hand was cupping my breast. At the same time I felt something hard pressing into my back and still I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen, couldn't move, couldn't scream as no one would help me.

He let go and walked around the chair so he was towering over me, not quite blocking my view of the screen and grabbed my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. "I could do anything right now and you couldn't do anything to stop me, could you?" he asked with a satisfied grin.

Tears prickled my eyes again and I tried to look away. "Answer me when I ask you something!" he commanded, holding my head so I couldn't move it away. What could I say? He was right.

"No," I sobbed, "I couldn't stop you."

"That's right." He said, taking a step closer to me and placing a hand on each knee. Slowly, he parted my legs so he could stand in between them. "Good girl." He said, softening his grip on my chin and stroking my cheek instead. "It would be so much easier for you if you didn't struggle this time."

He reached down and unbuttoned my shorts and undid the zip, then pulled them all the way down to my ankles and then off each foot. He did the same with my pants so I was sitting there naked from the waist down. He stood there staring at me for a long time, my legs open wide in front of him and me not daring to move.

He stood over me again but this time undid the zip on his trousers and took out his penis which was level with my face.

"Open your mouth." He ordered. I hesitated. I couldn't do this again...

"Please-" I protested.

"Open it or I'll do it for you."

Still feeling the sting on my cheek from being hit before, I did as he said. He immediately filled my mouth with his penis and I felt him hit the back of my throat, making me gag. He pulled out and did it again.

"Ah, yes." He groaned, forced all the in, "That's fucking IT."

He grabbed a handful of my hair and held my head in place while he slid his penis in and out of my mouth, groaning reflexively. It was hard to breathe but I kept as still as I could. I just wanted it to be over.

After a while he pulled out and stopped. "You don't seem to mind this very much." He stated. I didn't say anything in reply. "I knew you were just a fucking whore." He lifted up my top and bra so both of my breasts were on display and pushed them both together. He slid his still-wet penis between them, fucking my cleavage. "Open your mouth." he commanded again, and I did as I was told. He moved up and down but this time as he slid upwards he slid his penis into my mouth. Again and again.

"Stick out your tongue." He ordered, so I did. My tongue brushed the shaft of his penis as he moved in and out of my breasts. He stopped suddenly; "I want you to lick it yourself now." He said and stood there waiting for me. I didn't want to -- up until now I'd been passively letting him use my body but this was different.

"Lick it, or I'll have to hurt you until you do." I knew he meant it.

Reluctantly, I leaned forwards and put my mouth around his penis. I felt it pulse underneath my lips and he let out a breath in excitement. I moved my lips as far up his shaft as I could then pulled back. Using my tongue I licked the tip and then worked my way down his shaft again, getting into a rhythm. His breathing grew louder and harder and I felt him pushing back into my throat. It felt like he was on the verge of cumming when he pulled out suddenly.

Roughly, he lifted both of my legs and forced himself inside me which happened easily as he was so wet from my mouth. I felt his hand underneath me and his thumb worked its way to my anus. While he was still inside me he slowly, slowly pushed his thumb into my behind. I cried out in shock and pain but that just made him push harder. Soon his whole thumb was inside me. He carried on fucking me but kept his thumb in place, moving it backwards and forwards slightly to make me squirm in pain.

This seemed to be too much for him, suddenly his body tensed up and he released all the pent up energy into me and I lay helplessly open for him. He gradually came to a stop and pulled himself out of me, dripping slightly on the floor underneath us.

Too much had happened for me to feel shocked or upset now; I just felt empty and cold. I sat there, still half naked, still tied to the chair waiting for him to decide what he was going to do with me next. Whatever it was, I don't think I had much say in the matter.