Warlock Takes a Halliwell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Piper finally snapped out of her disbelief and began to struggle to get free but Prue and Paige held her fast. She kicked out only for the Warlock to bend down and collect her legs. Piper was carried, twisting and squirming to the bed, where she was held in place by her big sister, her recently discovered half-sister, and a warlock. Prue's hand never left her mouth.

Phoebe soon came back and she and Prue managed to force Phoebe's panties into Piper's mouth and then secure them in place with a necktie. Piper was horrified when she could smell Phoebe's arousal on the panties and when they touched her dry tongue and were already wet. Piper's incessant pleas for mercy and help were now all but inaudible. Paige and Prue kept trying to shush her as if she was a baby who wouldn't go to sleep.

Phoebe knelt on Piper's ankles and the Warlock lifted Piper's butt off the bed. Phoebe undid Piper's belt and zipper and pulled her slacks down to mid thigh. Piper couldn't press her thighs together strongly enough to stop her. Phoebe scooted over to kneel on only one shin and the Warlock took hold of Piper's other leg. He pulled off her slacks and all of Piper's efforts to stop or kick him were rendered futile by his iron grip. Phoebe and he changed legs and divested Piper of her slacks.

The Warlock held Piper's legs down while Phoebe went away again. Piper kept struggling and trying to kick free, but she was having no luck. She looked to Prue and begged for help, but Prue just smiled warmly at her and urged her to relax. Piper closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath. A touch of something cold on her belly startled her. She struggled to crane her neck and see what it was, but Paige leaned over and her red hair blocked Piper's view.

"Relax," Paige drawled gently, "Relax, honey, just relax. Relax, it's ok, just relax." Piper had no intention of relaxing and her eyes made it very clear that she blamed Paige for this evil betrayal that came to pass. The fight dimmed in Piper's eyes, as she realized what the cold thing was. It was a pair of scissors cutting her t-shirt away. Piper looked on in horror as a smiling Phoebe cut her shirt up to her chest and then cut towards each of Piper's shoulders in a Y shaped pattern similar to that seen on TV shows starring medical examiners. Phoebe gave a good yank and the remains of Piper's T-shirt were tossed away.

Piper again gave her all to break free of the iron grips holding her down. Phoebe, sporting a warm smile, tucked the scissors under her black bra and snipped. Phoebe looked a desperately begging Piper right in the eye, as she drew the sharp tip of the scissors over the sensitive skin of Piper's breasts to push the bra cups aside. Phoebe leaned down and kissed each nipple, eliciting a shudder of disgust from Piper.

As soon as Phoebe moved, Piper was struggling again. She tried again to summon her powers, but they were stubbornly persistent in their absence. She stilled in panic as the scissors touched her hip and snipped twice at the fabric there. Piper could not help blushing in mortified shame as the dark panties went flying. She was now completely naked, not only in front of her sisters, but a slaver warlock as well. She closed her eyes and wished with all of her heart that Leo was there to save her.

Phoebe stood up and set the scissors away. She produced a pen knife and began to peel what looked to Piper to be a ginger root. Piper played possum for a few minutes as she pleaded wordlessly with her big sister to help her. "Piper, just try to relax," whispered Prue. "This won't hurt a bit if you relax. Everything is going to be ok. I'll take care of you like always. Just relax."

Piper shut her eyes and rolled her head in defeat. Betrayed by her sister, she sobbed and stilled. After a minute of utter stillness, Piper suddenly flung all her limbs into action. The trio holding her down hadn't relaxed for a split second and her adrenaline powered struggles of desperation produced no result but alarming pains in all her major joints. When her strength finally gave out for real, all she could do was breathe. It felt to her like her nose was no longer capable of sucking in enough air to satisfy her protesting lungs.

Phoebe again took to kneeling on Piper's ankles and the Warlock lifted Piper's ass off the bed by a foot. All of Piper's joints protested. Piper's contortion prevented her from even flinching as she felt a finger snake between her buttocks. The Warlock's finger was spreading generous amounts of lubricant all over her asshole and then one finger penetrated her up to a knuckle. Piper felt hot tears run down her cheeks as the burning pain in her ass was amplified by a second finger penetrating it.

Her three sisters crooned at her to relax, but Piper shut her eyes and tried to block out their voices. The fingers finally exited her body and Piper released a breath she didn't know she was holding. Before Piper could even sniffle properly, something thinner, but harder than a finger, penetrated her anus. The pain was somewhat lessened by the lubrication, but it increased as the thing went in deeper and Piper could plainly feel it's diameter increasing. Finally, the Warlock pushed the ginger fig into her past the retention ring and it held there.

Paige and Prue took turns gently kissing Piper's wrinkled brow, but Piper was lost in a sea of denial. She barely noticed the three girls repositioning themselves so they could hold her down with her legs spread and leave the Warlock free to do as he pleases. Adding insult to injury, Piper's pussy started to get engorged and moist against it's owner's will. Being naked and physically aroused before her kin and a stripping warlock was a debasement without precedent for Piper. She lost the will to resist and saw no point in it anymore. Only the touch of a hot piece of turgid flesh on her nether lips stirred her. She lifted her head and tried again to channel her powers at the Warlock. He was unaffected and proceeded to slip the head of his cock right past her inner lips. Piper looked into the Warlock's eyes. Her brow screwed up in desperation and she pleaded with teary eyes.

The Warlock penetrated her roughly with a smile and the light went out of her eyes. Her sisters were holding her down for this rape and actually caressing sensitive spots on her skin with their mouths. She cared not what happened anymore and she retreated to a place deep inside, where the horrible events of the outside world would not reach her. She thought idly of random things and recollections from her young life to pass the time till the end, but something slowly and insistently pried away at her barriers. Piper could not tell how much time had passed, but her limbs had stopped sending messages of pain, and all her muscles were drained of strength. A sensation was emerging in her awareness and it would not go away.

She was startled to realize she was feeling physical pleasure and lots of it. It was the final straw that broke her, to experience the same sensations as she did with Leo, the man she loved, during a violation. Piper cried out in denial and anguish, but the plateau was reached and it could no longer be denied. The rock hard cock pistoning in and out, Paige's thumb on her clit, Phoebe suckling on her tit, and Prue kissing her ticklish spots under her arms, it all piled on. Piper's body orgasmed.

In utter shame and disgust, she endured the Warlock emptying his balls into her. In mere moments, the worry left her diminutive features and she smiled a radiant smile. Prue undid the necktie and removed Phoebe's panties from Piper's mouth. "Master," said Piper, reverently.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
12