Warm Summer Rain

Story Info
Pee play in the warm AZ summer rain.
3.6k words
4.47
60.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had driven earlier down the long quiet road to her favorite spot overlooking a valley, and in the distance, the warm fire of an early summer sunset in Arizona. This spot was magical she thought to herself as she stepped into her car, the last of the orange glow on the horizon slowly disappearing. It smells like rain she thinks to herself as she looks off into the distance at the thunderheads billowing high into the sky, black on the bottom, but a gorgeous white and orange from the sunset as they reached for the heavens. Just one more minute she tells herself as she takes the last few sips from the glass of the fine red wine she had been enjoying by herself in this very special but lonely place of solitude.

As she turned the ignition key, the car hesitated, but then caught and started on queue as it has so very many times before. The brief flash of "what if" ran through her mind, contemplating the very long walk back to the highway should something happen out here in this very special place. Not a heavily traveled road she thought to herself as she put the car in gear and began making her way back home. As she checked the rear view mirror, the last sliver of orange gave way to the dusk that precedes the darkness of the night.

Ten minutes into the 15 minute journey back to the highway the engine shudders, then stops. She steers straight as anxiousness rushes over her, the forward momentum of the car now slowing to a stop. She sits in disbelief on the side of the road for a moment in the approaching darkness as the clouds begin to let forth a warm gentle rain. No worries she says to herself as she pops the hood and steps out of the car into the desert rain. As she raises the hood, the soft silk of her blouse becomes wet and begins to cling tightly to her body, the nipples of her bare breasts rising at the slight coolness now confronting them. The hood light is on as she gazes down for a moment at them, feeling the fabric slide over the now hard nipples as she finishes raising and locking the hood in the up position with her arms. She bends over and peers into the engine compartment as if to ask what's wrong, but the answer does not come. In the process, her leather skirt has become soaked and rivulets of water start to run off of it onto the warm, wet pavement below. As she reaches further into the engine compartment, and tugs gently on a few wires to make sure they are connected, she notices it is getting brighter all around her. Raising up, almost hitting her head in the process, she turns and sees headlights coming toward her. Again that flash of "what if", this time hoping that whoever it is will help, not hurt her. One can never be to sure these days.

The stranger stops his newer BMW and steps out, the interior light of his car bright enough for her to make out at least some of his features. He looks to be tall, about six foot she'd guess, lean looking in his t-shirt and shorts as he approaches her. Problem he asks? She replies that it just died, but by now he is looking into the engine compartment, poking and prodding to see what he can do to help. His now wet shorts cling tightly to what she has already determined to be a very nice, tight butt and the wet t-shirt shows off his slender body. Her mind starts to wander as she catches herself staring, then, out of nowhere, he falls backward into her, startling her and they both end up face to face on the warm wet pavement. Their eyes lock for an ever so brief moment, then the nervous laugh as he apologizes. Sorry about that, I got shocked by a wire somewhere in the dark recesses of your engine compartment. May be it is the wine, maybe not, but for that moment, there was a connection. He stands up, then offers his hand to help her up. She takes it, feeling the strength and the power of his hand as she rises, and again, is face to face, eye to eye with the stranger. She breaks the silence with a question about how it is going, to which he replies I am not really sure, but let me look at a few more things.

She is drawn to him, mysteriously, inexplicably, but she is, there is no mistaking it. As he bends back over the car and continues his quest, she again finds herself staring at him, wondering about where he has come from, and what twist of fate brought him here tonight. Hey he says, this may have been it as she looks up to see him plugging in a loose wire close to the engine itself. Give it a try now he says to her. Her mind races, this is a good thing, but yet it is not, she was intrigued and wanted to watch a bit longer she thinks to herself as she slowly makes her way around to the driver's seat. She turns the key hoping it will start, but then too, hoping it will not as she knows if it does, the moment will be either gone, or need to be acted on impulsively, a risk her mind is telling her is acceptable It starts, and she has her answer.

All righty and thank you, she blurts out from behind the wheel. She leaves the car running, steps out and moves toward him, her nervousness showing in her walk, her face, and her rock hard nipples pressing against the silk blouse. Thank you, she whispers as she puts her hands to his face, rises up on her toes and gently kisses his warm, rain soaked mouth. Her hands move from the side of his face to the back of his head as she gently, and tenderly at first, then more passionately kisses him. At first he seems to back away, then her persistence moves him and he puts his arms around her, pulling her close, reciprocating on the pressure of the kisses she is engaged in, the warm rain continuing to soak them both. She moves her hands under his t-shirt, his finding their way underneath her blouse. As they embrace and kiss, she can feel a stir in his pants and a wetness more than rain between her legs. They are both caught up in the moment, each letting their hands and their lips speak for themselves. She loosens her grip and backs away just far enough to unbutton the top button of his shorts, now tight with his bulging manhood. Slowly she unzips his shorts, pulling them down over his waist, letting them fall onto the wet pavement. She slowly, tauntingly reaches inside of his jockey shorts and finds his pulsing dick, pulling it out of its wet surroundings and into the open air and warm rain. She strokes it slowly, the gentle rain washing away the day of being inside his pants and slowly bends over and kisses it lightly on the head. He takes her and raises her back up so that her eyes meet his, her lips meet his and again are locked in a sensual and passionate embrace. As his hand finds its way underneath her skirt, even if it was not raining outside, her thong panties would be soaked right now. His touch sends a shiver up her spine, but also triggers another feeling, one of pressure built up inside of her. Her hand on the outside of her skirt follows his on the inside of her skirt, prompting him for more.

Suddenly he stops, but not for long. He leans back on the fender of the car, and after staring at her for a moment, takes her hand and draws her close, turning her around in the process. With her back to him and now leaning into him to feel the hardness of his dick, he reaches around the front of her and slowly, seductively unbuttons her blouse, exposing her bare milky white breasts to the night. She leans forward, and with no words to direct him, he slips the rain soaked silk blouse from her skin. He places it gently on the fender behind him. Next, he unzips the skirt, and again without words, she steps out of it, and her black panties. He bends slightly to completely remove them, placing those too on the fender. As she leans back into him, his hands find the wetness of her rain soaked body and wondrous lubrication flowing freely from her pussy. He touches his silky wet fingers to her lips as she tastes herself, then to his to savor the taste as well. His hands then find their way back to her pelvis when he pulls her tight against the largeness of his manhood, but this time, she feels and knows what the pressure is and struggles with how to stop him before she embarrasses herself. As she moves her hands on top of his, she pulls them gently away and then turns to face him, locked in the connecting gaze once more. Her lips move shyly, nervously as she says to him, please, I want to do this, I want you so bad I ache, but I had too much wine back there at the canyon and I need to, well, go. I'll just be a minute but if I don't, I won't enjoy what is unfolding and you will be sorry.

Still locked in the gaze he responds by saying sorry, why would you be sorry. Because I don't want this to stop she responds in a hushed and anxious voice. He tenderly moves his strong hands to the side of her face, gently caressing it, kisses her tenderly on the lips, then breaks the gaze, leans over, and whispers in her ear, then don't be. In case you haven't noticed, it is raining and it just doesn't matter. I love holding you too much right now, right here, in this moment to let you go, and so if you need to, well, go, then do and I'll hold you tight. I've never had a woman do that before to me, but then I've never been naked in the rain at the side of the road with someone as attractive and passionate as you before either. Really she sheepishly says, feeling somewhat embarrassed but even more aroused and aware of the wave of sensuality coming over her at the thought of sharing herself with him like that. Really he replies and draws her closer to him, kissing her gently yet passionately as he does. One last thing then she says as she backs slightly and removes his jockey shorts, revealing the fullness of what makes him a man. She bends over and picks up his shorts, and t-shirt and reaches around behind him placing his clothes on hers. Then slowly, deliberately, she faces him, puts her arms behind him and draws close to him, his rock hard dick pulsating between them. They kiss and as they do, she shifts her weight and moves her legs slightly apart. Still locked in the embrace, she can not imagine she is going to do what she is thinking about, but the desire, excitement, and the passion of the moment stir her and she concentrates hard on relaxing just enough to let a small amount of clear, slightly golden nectar escape her body, all the while hoping he does not notice, the warm rain still falling on them. She stops and opens her eyes to look at him, embarrassed by the thought, yet still, slightly turned on at it. She kisses his neck, moves her lips close to his ear and whispers once more time, are you sure it is OK? It is fine he assures her, please don't worry and don't hold back. From out of nowhere, she whispers again, so then do you want to watch, as she nibbles his earlobe and a playful, wicked smile lightens up her face. She remembers thinking to herself how bold but how naughty and erotic this was, the thought of what was unfolding between them right now. Sure he replies, whatever you are comfortable with.

With that last acknowledgement and approval, she amazes herself further by stepping back just a little, slightly arching her back, and spreading her legs a bit more. She reaches down to her pussy and with two fingers, one on either side of it, spreads her sweet lips just so and tries to relax enough to let the clear golden nectar flow. It is slow and broken at first, a few small nervous spurts glistening in the light under the hood, finding its way to the ground at both of their feet. A nervous laugh, and then a stream, a nice strong one, evidence of how badly she had to go. Five seconds into this naughty fantasy, she realizes the stream is strong enough and collected enough to aim and again from where this came she didn't know, but she starts to intentionally spray him, first his legs, and then, as she gets more control, she aims it right at his rock hard and throbbing dick. He helps by moving his dick so that it captures all of what she has to offer and for another 20 seconds they both are in ecstasy. Her stream slowly comes to an end, the golden nectar mixing with the still warm rain of the evening. That was amazing she thinks to herself as he asks her to come closer so he can kiss her. As she draws near, she reaches down and puts his rock hard dick between them you, pointing skyward. Their eyes lock again and he kisses her softly. Now where were we she mumbles into his ear, grabbing and pulling him tight against her naked, wet body. The empassioned kisses last for a few minutes and then she backs away far enough to grab his dick and begin stroking. She can feel the pulsing of the blood in his veins with every stroke and then she bends over and begins sliding it in and out of her mouth, now her tongue feeling the pulses. Slowly her rhythm picks up as she tries to coax the warm cum from his body. She begins to feel the familiar swelling associated with a man getting ready to cum and so, to savor the moment a bit longer, she slows her pace, then stops and rises up and kisses him passionately and deeply, his precum on her lips and tongue. They probe each other's mouths, their tongues dancing to the melody of passion. Whispering again over the soft rain, she asks him please to fuck her, right here, right now. She moves to the side of the car, slowly bends over the fender, and spreading her legs, please she says, please fuck me now. He makes his way behind her and though his dick is large, the sweet nectar of her love, and the rain all help his dick slide gently into her hot, wet pussy. He starts slowly, but her moans will him to pump harder and harder until they are writhing in unison with every thrust. He reaches under her and grabs her luscious white tits, still thrusting deeply and hard. The moment is too perfect and she doesn't want it to end, but as his dick swells just before he cums, a wave of warmth and passion overtakes her and she screams out loud as they cum in unison, as one single being. Again he thrusts, and again the wave of an orgasm, once, twice more, and she now clings to the car as her knees weaken, him still inside of her. A minute goes by without a word being spoken, her body still quivering at the experience. He finally steps back slightly, pulling out, and the mixture of his cum and her lubrication drip onto the still rain soaked pavement, and down the inside of her legs. She does not move for another minute, content to regain stability in her legs before she moves them. God that was great she says to him. Yes it was he says, exhausted himself. She finally stands up, turns around, and leans back on the fender, strong enough to stand but doubtful how far she could walk. With a nervous laugh, she tells him how glad she was that he came along to help her. Me too he replies then leans into you and kisses her. My name is Jim by the way he whispers to her. He moves to embrace her, just standing and holding her close for several minutes, nothing between them but the night and the still falling, warm gentle rain.

One last thing he finally says, whispering into her ear, you know earlier, when you had to.... Well now I have to, so I need to do the gentlemanly thing and step around to the other side of the car for a minute. Then we'd probably both ought to get out of the rain and on back home, though I hope you'll give me your number. Wait, she says quickly, so it is OK for me to, well, you know, but not for you to? What is wrong with this picture, turnabout is only fair play Mr., her voice rising a bit, that wicked smile painting her face. I want you to share with me like I did with you, please, she says in her best valley girl voice. I am not sure I can he says sheepishly, his telling smile giving away that he'd really like to despite his words.

So then, it is settled she says to him, looking him in the eye and leaning back further on the fender, spreading her now less weary legs and in the process of doing so, exposing her still pulsing clit to the now cool open air. Whenever you are ready she continues by saying, just aim for my pussy, my clit is cold and it needs warmed up. He then moves to a position in front of her, his once hard dick now somewhat smaller but still large by any measure. He grabs it and points it at her, as she notices the obvious concentration on his face. Then, like her, slowly at first with most of the warm golden nectar hitting the ground between them, he starts. She looks him in the eyes, smiles that wicked smile, then looks lower, now watching his stream moving up her leg quickly and to her pussy. It is warm, colorless, odorless, and wonderful, and she tingles at the thought of what is now, for the second time tonight, unfolding. Why now, why here she quickly thinks to herself, but she is interrupted by a growing sensation between her legs, pulsating warmth throughout her body. She knew her clit was still sensitive but could this be happening. She leans back and sighs exclaiming oh, my, god as the wave of an orgasm continues to rise as the stream continues to excite her clitoris. She pushes her pelvis into the stream and just as he is loosing pressure she climaxes again, a wave of passion and warmth engulfing her, her knees again getting weak to the point of not holding her up. The warmth now falls to her leg, then her foot as it finally stops in what is too short of a time..........

Can I take you home stranger, oops, sorry..... Jim, she says You are great! And with that she steps forward away from the car, shaky legs and all, and embraces him, kissing him passionately as their tongues again dance in each other's mouths for what seemed like too short a time, but longer than they had imagined.

Several minutes go by and looking at him she says, I suppose..... Yes he replies, we probably ought to in case someone else comes along, and smiles, and winks at her. They both grab their soaking wet clothes, gently wringing them out and slowly, methodically, watching each other's every move, cover up the flesh that just moments ago was locked in a passionate embrace.

One last quick kiss between them and then she ducks inside her car as he moves to close her hood, the engine still running. She grabs a pen and a piece of paper out of the glove compartment, and scribbles her name and number on it. As he walks up beside her, the car door still open, she places it into his hand and closes his fingers over is so as to keep it from getting too wet.

Thank you, she says to him, their eyes locking once again. No, thank you he says just before leaning down and gently, softly kissing her on her lips and then turning away. Furtively, anxiously, she cries out, call me won't you. Don't leave me with this one experience and then nothing....please.

Not to worry he says, is tomorrow good? He smiles that big smile for her one last time as he gets into his car. You first he says, after all, I want to make sure the car is really fixed and that you make it out of here OK. She gets all the way in, pulls the door shut, puts it in gear, and drives off into the darkness toward the highway the warm rain still falling on the desert floor in front of her..........