Warm Ups Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good that I couldn’t hold out for long. “I’m coming,” I groaned, lifting her hips up and down and driving my dick in and out, all at the same time. Suddenly, I felt my body go rigid, and I came in a series of long hard spurts. I didn’t think it was ever going to stop.

“Keep sucking, hon,” Bill said. “Oh Jesus yes, use your tongue like that.”

After he’d come, we all stretched out on the satin sheets. She lay down between us while we took turns stroking and kissing her and she fondled our dicks until we started to get hard again.

“I guess this is one time fantasy turned out to be better than reality, don’t you think, hon?” Bill said, cupping her pussy in his hand. She moaned in appreciation. “Turn over,” he said to her.

She rolled over onto her stomach and cradled her head in her arms. She had a dreamy look on her face as we stroked her back and that lovely ass.

“Go ahead,” Bill said.

“Do you mean what I think you do?”

He nodded his head. “This is her favorite part of the fantasy.”

She gasped when I smeared some of the cum that was dripping from her pussy onto her little brown eye. One of her hands grasped Bill’s and she said, “We’re really going to do it, aren’t we?”

I knelt between her cheeks and started working my dick in as gently as I could. “Easy,” she said, once I popped past her sphincter. She began to lift her ass up and down to meet my thrusts. “That’s it, fuck it nice and slow until I get used to it.”

“Is it good, baby?” Bill asked as I shoved it in really deep.

“Uunh-huh. That’s it,” she said, “just a little harder now. Like that.”

“It’s so fucking tight, Gina,” I said.

“You like it? You like fucking my ass?” She said in a husky voice.

“I love it. It’s my first time.”

“I’m glad it’s with me.”

After a few moments, Bill said, “Roll her over now.”

Keeping my dick buried in her as deep as I could get it, I rolled us over so that she was on top of me, face up. Bill knelt between our thighs and started working his dick into her pussy. I could feel his dick rubbing against mine through the narrow membrane that separated us. It felt good, but I don’t know if I would have liked it if it would have been a different guy. He picked up the pace, fucking her with deep, strong strokes. Soon she was jerking her hips to meet his movements and was moaning and screaming about how good it felt to have two dicks in her. I don’t know how long he fucked her like that, but it seemed like a long, long time. Suddenly, they both stiffened and started coming in a simultaneous orgasm.

Afterwards, since I hadn’t been able to move too well in that position, I rolled her back over onto her stomach and fucked her ass hard. She said something about being all fucked out but met my thrusts with her own to help me get off. I think I came even harder than I had the first time.

When she went off to the bathroom later, Bill grinned and said, “Well, I guess you know what’s next.”

“You, me, Marcie, and Gina all together, right?”

We both grinned at the idea.

Author’s note: I’ll write the next episode only if I get enough positive feedback.

12