Warm-ups Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she started to collapse against him, Bill let out a wild grunt and arched his back, freezing himself in place as he too began to finish.

I was right behind him. I grasped Marcie’s hips, jerking her back and forth, as I felt my cum race up my shaft. “That’s it, keep fucking back. I’m there … aaahh.”

We all caught our breath, and then since I had fucked Marcie in the ass, I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up so I could have more fun. I came back to find them lying on their backs, breathing deeply, basking in their pleasure. I stood listening for a minute. Marcie said, “Then you’re not mad at me.”

“No” Gina said. “Not anymore. I think I was really madder at Bill. When we first talked about this stuff, we agreed not to do it behind each other’s back.”

“Sorry, honey,” Bill said. “But I …”

“Oh, you’re not off the hook. You know what they say about payback. There’s this guy that really wants to fuck me, and I’m going to let him. I’m not going to tell you who its, and you’re not going to be there—at least not for the first few times. But if you’re a good boy, maybe I’ll let you catch us going at it and join in.” Her voice was husky.

“Oh that sounds so hot,” Marcie said.

“The joining in part does,” Bill said. “I don’t know about the rest of it, but I guess I can’t complain because …”

“No, you can’t,” Gina said.

“Can I ask you something, Gina?” Marcie said. “What did you mean when you said that you knew I was that kind of girl?”

“Honey, I’ve always known that you liked it kinky. I’ve never been fooled by those all-American, good girl looks. Heck, I knew it, even if you didn’t. Maybe it’s because I’m the same way. You know—it takes one to know one.”

Gina saw me standing there, listening. “I think it’s my turn to be the center of attention,” she said, signaling me to join them.

“What about me?” Marcie said.

“I think you should help them. I know you want to—I can see it in your eyes,” Gina said. Her thighs scissored in excitement, as she watched Marcie’s head moved toward her pussy.

This time it was Marcie who gave the cat-like grin. She paused, looked up at Gina’s face, and said, “And what do you think I see in your eyes?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe that I’m about to act out one of my deepest fantasies. Maybe that … oohh … I can’t talk right now—I’m so excited I can hardly breathe.”

“Well, I guess we know how to shut you up now,” Bill said, stretching out beside her, lips moving toward hers.

As I sucked a nipple into my mouth, she gasped and said, “Oh yes, all three of you do things to me.”

Later, when she had her first orgasm, Bill knelt over her head and offered her his dick to her, and I moved around behind Marcie, intending to fuck her while she kept eating Gina’s pussy. “Wait, baby,” Gina said to me, “You’re mine tonight.” She pushed Marcie away and joined me on one of the narrow beds. We spent the night making love in every position and in every way we could think of. In between bouts, we watched Bill and Marcie go at in the same way.

I don’t know what’s next, but I’m up for it.

12