Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

She started lightly trailing it across to my equally heated right cheek before adding, "You can also be quite certain that we will be reaching that count of "Thirty-one" before this is over."

Thirty, Holy shit! I panicked and began pleading with her seriously, I'd never taken thirty strokes with a cane but she shushed me calmly and told me that it was after all for my own good. God I almost squealed this was so fucking hot!

Thwack!!

My ass was instantly on fire, and tears popped into the corners of my eyes.

Thwack!!

I grunted and my hands shot out to grip the edges of the table pressing my aching nipples hard into the wooden surface of the table.

Thwack!!

Thwack!!

Thwack!!

Oh god, I thought I would pass out, the juices pouring down my legs felt more like creamy porridge now.

Thwack!!

Thwack!!

She had discovered my untouched outer thighs and they sizzled with a few stinging blows.

Thwack!!

Thwack!!

Thwack!!

Christ almighty, I had another twenty to go and I was already on the verge of cumming like a geyser and passing out simultaneously. My brain had ceased normal functioning unable to decide whether to anticipate the next stroke or find some way to cope with the pain from the last.

Somehow I remained conscious after the thirty-first welt-razing stroke and lay sprawled across the table limply. My pussy was pulsing furiously now but still aching for release.

Claire said sharply in a tone that had me reeling again instantly, "What, young lady is the meaning of this?!"

I felt the tip of her cane running up my inner thigh before it began expertly probing my sopping folds. She seemed to be inspecting the effects of her handiwork along my dangling lips before she probed my opening with the thin hard tip.

She gasped and withdrew it roughly and barked, "Good lord girl now you've soiled my cane."

Thrusting it in front of my eyes, she ordered me, "Clean it Jane! Clean it Now!

I glanced at the thick semi-viscous fluid coating the tip and was amazed how creamy the musky liquid was. It started sagging and dripping from the bottom of the slender instrument. Giving it a couple of shakes toward my mouth, I opened up for her never lifting my head as she pushed it past my lips. I noisily sucked it clean as she commanded. Tired and sore now I still desperately wanted to cum. It was such a shame she had stopped when she did because only a few more and I would have blown, I think. I was so totally ready to cum I wouldn't have needed much.

Even though I had never taken quite such a caning before, I think I could have endured, even enjoyed a little bit more. Claire ordered me to stand and when the wool of my skirt sagged across my ruby toned ass, it brought every welt instantly back to life with prickly intensity. Only now, did I get my first look at Claire. She looked exactly as I had fantasized dozens of times alone in my bedroom. She was an awesome visage of feminine domination.

She wore a black lace up corset that left her proud jutting breasts fully exposed. Her nipples immediately drew my eye as they stood out a full half inch tall and nearly as thick with her own excitement. At its bottom edge below the lacing, her corset trailed diaphanous layered skirting that when the lighting caught it just right I could see the shadowy outline of her lower body. Even the dusky shape of her pussy was visible through the translucent fabric. What most turned up my heat was her incredible black thing high leather boots with stiletto heals at least eight inches tall! My god she was a sight I started panting again just from looking at her.

She brought me back to earth by tapping her cane on the table next to me, "Sit," she insisted.

Hesitantly I rested one cheek lightly on the edge to accustom my burning buns to the cold surface slowly. By the time, I had fully seated myself she had the cane tip tilting my chin up to look at her.

"You've taken your punishment fairly well Jane," she dragged out the "fairly" to put some emphasis on my lapse in counting.

Leaning against the center island behind her she continued, "I've decided a small reward might be in order." she paused as thought mulling some serious issue and said at last, "Yes I think I have a small one that will do."

She tilted her head looking down on me and said, "Jane you have my permission to touch yourself."

Ooooo, I thought, this was a twist I never saw coming. Even though I really liked it, I reacted slowly as not to reveal too much excitement, too soon anyway. No this was such an unexpected turn-on I wanted to drag it out a bit. I carefully lifted my skirt acting shy about revealing my pussy to her and leaned back a little before lowering my hand. The instant I touched the sensitive tissue I flinched with the intense rush from being forced to masturbate for her while she stood watching. In just a few strokes on my outer lips and I was already getting very close to cumming. My left hand reached up to pinch my throbbing nipples but before my hand touched either of them, she pushed it away roughly with the tip of the cane.

"Those you will leave to me," was her terse command.

"Bitch," I thought silently, one or two hard tweaks and I'd be cumming all over her fucking boots. She had to see how stiff they were as they poked against the fabric of my shirt but I continued fingering only my pussy as I glared at her. Finally, feeling the build up getting stronger I closed my eyes in response. My hips began making very tentative humps at my fingers the skin of my ass resting on the hard table was still very tender. A slight whimper slipped past my lips as my need mounted when I heard a "thwick!" and my right nipple exploded with sizzling heat. My mouth and eyes flew open just in time to hear and see it a second time, ""thwick!"" this time my left nipple blazed with burning intensity. I gasped loudly and my hand on my pussy became a blur.

Claire asked softly with a wicked smile, "Ah...so you do like your reward, don't you my dirty little slut?"

I nodded never slowing my hand furiously mashing it against my throbbing vulva, god I was so close ""thwick!"" right nipple again, ""thwick!" and oh god the left, Her aim was uncanny, catching just the nipple nothing else, the burn was so fucking intense I was already growling deep in my throat. "thwick!" "thwick!" "thwick!" Oh dear god, I couldn't take much more just a little and I would blast off heading into the stars. "thwick!" "thwick!" I was completely delirious now grunting as my hips ground into my frantic fingers. I was millimeters from rocket land when the tip of the cane suddenly shoved my fingers aside and "thwick!"

Oh, Goddamn! My clit burst with a violent fiery jolt! "Thwick!" "Thwick!" I was completely gone now and not a sound escaped my lips I threw my legs wide open and felt the muscles in my back tightening my hips rocked upward completely exposing my cunt to her. "Thwick!" The nerves throughout my thighs, belly, and pussy, erupted into trembling convulsions and I heard the distant sound of splashing to the floor as powerful spasms rocked my existence. "Thwick!" I convulsed uncontrollably as my cunt pumped out one powerful stream of hot creamy cum, after another. More than I ever had before, or thought was even possible for one human body. The throbbing glow was coursing through my whole body. When she brushed the tip of her cane lightly across my drenched asshole, I pumped out several more streams of liquid as I convulsed through the inhumanly massive orgasm. All of the tension left my muscles at once. I lay limply across the table my ass, pussy, and nipples, all beat out a steady rhythm, each on its own unique wavelength.

I don't really know how long I lay there spent, but I was thoroughly sore, indescribably tired. I was however, at last blissfully and completely satisfied. I wouldn't have moved a muscle for hours but Claire it seemed wasn't quite finished with me...

"Jane, Jane get up from that table!" she said her voice so stentorian I couldn't make myself ignore her.

I stood in stages trembling legs first, my upper body rising slowly after to a posture that was vaguely upright. As I looked up from where I leaned against the table and my eyes met hers that wicked gleam in her eyes was still there.

She tapped the reedy instrument against her boot and asked harshly, "What, young lady do you suppose this is?"

My eyes dropped to see a dribble of thick juice sliding down the glossy surface of her boot but didn't have the energy answer her.

"It's your girl cum Jane!" She said it like a dark accusation, even my name.

"Since you've proven so adept at cleaning with your mouth you can clean this up too, and Now young lady!" Her tone wasn't the least mischievous and she was still holding the cane so I walked stiffly over to her and dropped to my knees to obey her command. The creamy juice was still very warm and I knew immediately it wasn't from me at all. (There was also that drip that landed on the top of my head to help clue me in while I licked it up.) She was drenched! My, my missy dominatrix must have gotten off on this whole thing as much as I did!

As I finished with her boots, Claire leaned forward against the center island and said, "I have something else for you to clean up, and Jane dear, please do be thorough."

I felt a hand grab one of my pigtails pulling my face roughly upward. When my view was fully shrouded inside the wispy dark fabric, the guiding hand slid to the back of my head and pulled my face hard into her molten pussy. My god what a flood. I licked and sucked for several minutes inside the hot house of her feminine musk. Her legs were drenched down into her boots and her seething cleft kept pumping out more. The scent of her permeated my every breath as I swallowed and gasped and went in search of more. I finally gave up and plunged my face tongue first onto her inundated groove. She moaned aloud but my ears only heard the thin rattle of the cane hitting the floor as it slipped from her grasp. Her stance widened and I quickly turned myself around beneath her. I began licking from her crimped aperture to her proudly rigid clit with my tongue spread as wide as I could make it. Several passes like that and she was purring like a contented cat. I thrust my hands out from under her skirts seeking her smooth plump tits and traced along them until I found and gripped her stony teats. I could feel them throb in it between my fingers and every slight additional pressure I added drew a grunt from her deep within her body.

My tongue traced around the pursed ring of her ass and I paused there tickling it while my hands were busy attacking her nipples. After a few seconds of this, an idea popped into my head and I released her globes and spun around beneath her. She groaned in frustration the instant I let go of her glorious boobs but the tone change back to a purr when my wide-open mouth seated overtop the upper reaches of her split. I began mercilessly flicking my tongue across her nubbin while sucking her fleshy lips into my mouth. Even the short hairs of her bush tasted deliciously female, tickling my lips as I sucked up her juices. I could feel her legs start to tremble against my cheeks and decided now was the time to throw a little surprise her way.

I slipped one of my fingers into her heated cavern letting her juices flow downward coating it with her slick hot secretions. I quickly slipped it out of her pussy and pressed it against her gathered puncture. I wasn't gentle about it and didn't much care to be. Holding my finger stiff I prodded her asshole. Poke, poke, and then in, I it buried it deep inside her. Her hips came alive wildly humping my open mouth as my tongue continued thrashing her clit. My finger wedged itself deeper inside her ass and she ground her pussy against my face using a guiding hand to hold my head steady against her gyrations. I reached up blindly with my free hand finding one of her nipples. I seized it roughly, my fingers squeezing it down to a tiny waist while the rest of the rubbery nub bulged out of my tight grip. My tongue was whipping against her clit ruthlessly while my finger hammering into her ass accelerated. Without warning, I abandoned her pulsing clit and lowered my face to force my tongue deep into her steaming hole.

My neck strained from the awkward position but I kept stabbing into her keeping my tongue stiff as I drove it deep into her. Each thrust into her seeping cunt squished another hot flavorful mouthful that I had to swallow quickly or I would surely drown. Her leg muscles began shaking with uncontrollable spasms and her throat released guttural grunts as her pussy flooded my face with her savory scent and flavor. "Uhg...Oh...fuck...Uhg... ahhhhh...Yes uhg...Shit...Oh...Ohhhh... She gasped as and arched her back erratically as I assaulted her ass and pussy shamelessly. When did she cum, I was completely unprepared for it. Suddenly her full weight was balanced only on my chin, and the tip of one finger. Her throbbing pussy was flooding my mouth to overflowing and her precious cum dribbled down my cheeks to land on my own heaving chest. My hands flailed grabbing at anything to keep us upright but we finally tumbled to the ground together in an exhausted heap among loud panting and fits of weary laughter.

Claire still panting, sweat plastering her hair to various portions of her face glanced at her watch and gasped in shock, "Aw shit babe its almost five o'clock if we're going to shop we better haul ass."

I shook my head and answered telling her with a tired grin, "I aint hauling this ass much of anywhere it still smarts."

She leaned up on one elbow and said with a chuckle, "Serves you right messing with the stereo like that."

"Hey I was just having a little fun, besides that song kinda does it for me!" I protested.

She nodded a smile curling the corners of her mouth before she burst into a decent rendition of the last line of the second verse, "Cry sweet tears of joy, Kiss the sky."

"What a song, what a voice he had," she said with a dreamy expression.

She asked me with a smile and one eyebrow raised, "Well now that you know what happens when you get caught, are you gonna do it again?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" I answered her with a huge Cheshire, cat grin, as I dragged myself a few feet to sit up against the cupboard.

With four wobbly legs and tired arms clinging to each other for support, the two of us made our way toward the shower leaving the kitchen. It was arguably cleaner now but was redolent with the aroma of hot female passion, times two.

Chapter 6

The Truth will set you Free

Claire had thoughtfully adjusted the water to a cool gentle mist. When it landed on my welted ass it still felt like sharp needles stabbing into my skin. I endured it without complaint just to stand close to her inside the palatial shower. She gently washed my back and shoulders with a soft soapy cloth working her way down toward my tender rump. The soft cotton felt like coarse sand paper when she gingerly glanced across the angry raised lines before slathering my legs with tender soapy caresses.

With definite regret in her voice she said, "Oh honey I think maybe I went a little too far."

I turned tilting her face up to look her in the eye and said, "Nonsense, you were exquisite. I've never had so much fun in any time any where, I wouldn't change a thing."

Pulling her body against me and ignoring the pulse of my still tender nipples pressing into her we kissed tenderly. Her relieved smile was enough for me to forgive anything she had done or would ever do. I wanted to make love to her again and slipped a soapy hand lower exploring her tight buns while I our mouths were locked together.

As soon as my fingers started tracing along the valley between those firm hills she purred happily but said, "Oh honey I'd so love to go there again but we really do have to get moving."

I whined, "Why? I'd much rather be naked and soapy with you than anywhere else in the world."

She grinned happily and said "Thank you for that," punctuating it with a quick peck.

She explained patiently, "Something pretty important happened at work today that affects pretty much everyone. The executives have scheduled a reception this evening to explain it all to a select group of people. It mainly involves how we caught a certain scummy criminal bastard today."

I gasped with the sudden recollection of the T. V. news report, which to me seemed ages ago.

"I saw it on the news," I cried excitedly.

"Oh, how much did they show?" She asked her voice sounding strangely guarded.

I answered her with the blur of impressions zipping through my mind, "Well I heard some of it while I was out of the room, but I did get to there in time to see Adams being lead away in handcuffs, Oh Claire is it really true, $55 million?"

Sighing her answer to me she said, "Unfortunately yes it's all true."

She reached up lightly tousling my wet hair and said a little more brightly, "But, because of the great people at Continental he was caught, the money he stole was traced and seized, and he'll be spending a very long time behind bars."

"Serves the fucker right," I told her heatedly. "I always knew there was something crooked about that bastard!"

She smiled and said with a sparkle in her eye, "You my dear miss De Marco were one of the people who put us on to his little scheme."

I was stunned into silence, and she continued, "You're also one of that select group the upper management would like to thank, so let's move it girlfriend, it just won't do to keep them all waiting."

She turned toward the door and as I stepped behind her to follow, I said brightly, "This is way too cool!"

Before she made it out the door, I asked her out of curiosity, "Hey Claire when I was listening to it on the news today there was some company rep. who gave a statement to the press before I could get to the T.V. I never did see her but I swear to god she sounded exactly like you. A Katharine something or other, do you know who she is? I'm pretty sure I've ever seen her around the office."

Claire froze, I could see tension knotting the muscles across her back and shoulders as she gripped the door handle, something was wrong.

I moved close and touching her lightly asked, "Hon, what's wrong, are you O.K.?"

In a tone filled with resignation she answered, "Yeah I'm alright but I think we might end up being late after all."

I had no idea how to respond to her odd remark and didn't get the chance, "C'mon lets dry off and then I'll tell you all about her," she said in a languid tone, stepping outside and handing me a dry towel.

We sat at the dinning room table in robes of warm fluffy terry. Claire extracted her wallet from her purse setting it aside on the table before staring off into space. Her face displayed a range of emotions before she thoughtfully looked into my eyes and began.

"Jane, before I get too deeply into everything, I want you to know I Love You. I'm very sorry that I had to keep certain things from you, but I had to keep it from everybody."

She paused gathering herself and said, "I hate to admit it, but even with you I haven't been completely honest. But it was only because I couldn't," she then slipped her drivers license out of the wallet and placed it on the table.

She cleared her throat nervously and began, the words sticking in her throat, "I would have told everything sooner babe but I couldn't, not until that rat bastard Adams was arrested. There was just too much at stake to allow one tiny slip to destroy the work from the last four years. We had to catch him and needed enough proof to makes it stick. I only hope that you will be able to understand."

I was so thoroughly confused now my head was a whirl. My brows were so tightly bunched and I felt a headache building in my temples. She turned the plastic card around and with a single finger pushed across the table to me without a word. At first, I saw nothing amiss it seemed a perfectly normal driver's license issued by the state. Height, (Ohhh, a very sexy five nine.) Weight, 148 lbs. (not bad baby.) Eye color (hazel) the picture was not flattering but to me she managed to look beautiful even in a driver's license photo. All right, where's the problem here? My eyes scanned down to the name entry and read over it without understanding. So, I read it again and a crashing wave of recognition slammed into me. The name of the woman I heard on television earlier was the same as the name I was now reading. Katharine Clarisse Stilwell. My mouth dropped open but no sound came out, I looked up at her and she nodded twice in admission her eyes never leaving mine.

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers