Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 03

Story Info
A repressed accountant finds danger, intrigue, and Love.
25k words
4.81
29.1k
28

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

Authors note: I strongly urge you to read all of the preceding chapters. With the context they provide, this chapter and those that follow will be much more enjoyable for you. Without knowing the characters and from whence they sprang the story may not make much sense. Many of the chapters contain highly erotic scenes of adults having intimate sexual relations. If you are somehow offended by this or are under 18, please stop reading here. To all the rest I wish you the very best and Thank you for reading.

J-stroke

Part 3

Chapter 10

(On Display)

After taking a few minutes to look over the controls I turned the key and was greeted with a deep throaty growl the as engine sparked to life. Oh, my god this was so cool! Waiting as the garage doors to swing out of the way seemed to take forever but we were soon wheeling down the road heading for the freeway.

Claire asked me excitedly, "Well do you like it?"

With a huge smile splitting my face I answered her rather sarcastically, "Oh hell no, with all of this horsepower it's probably too fast, besides that its way too sleek, and frankly it's just too damn red."

She reached behind me and ripped the sticker from the rear window saying, "Well it's also too damn late now you have to keep it." She crumpled the paper into a tight ball and pitched it out the window saying, "Officially it's now a used car."

We laughed together listening to the motor growl as I went through the gears and slipped into the midday traffic. Belatedly I remembered the changes that her job and life underwent today and asked, "So what goodies come with your promotion sweetie?"

She smiled shyly and answered, "Oh I get a pretty good bump in pay, and a few other perks but more importantly I will have a bigger say in the direction of the company."

I nodded understanding why that was more important than a few extra bucks or trinkets that came with the title.

She went on her tone showing some concern, "With dads help and yours we may yet turns things around and pull this company back onto its feet."

It was my turn to be a little concerned, "How bad is this mess we just stepped into Claire?"

She smiled and said, "We won't really be sure until the entire Adams fiasco sifts out but between him, Katrina last year and that god-awful merger the board forced on dad if we have another major storm or disaster we could be in a really ugly spot."

I sighed and said, "So this job I just accepted isn't going to be all fun and games?"

She shook her head still smiling.

"I knew you guys left something out this morning," I said with a sardonic grin, "damn, should have known better."

Her hand found my thigh giving it a light squeeze she said, "I'm sorry about that honey but didn't your mother ever tell to be careful what you wished for?"

"Ha!" I laughed, "the only thing my mother ever told me was to keep my legs crossed and don't get lured into something by a slick line or a flashy car."

She laughed and her hand became more active on my leg and noted, "I can see you didn't follow her wise council very well."

Dipping further in between my legs to brush against my panty covered mound, she asked coyly, "Did you notice the best feature of your new office babe?"

I shook my head distracted by her wandering fingertips.

"The door has a lock on it," she leaned over kissing my ear lobe and whispered, "I can hardly wait for our first private conference, I'm getting all wet just thinking about it."

At this point, she was by no means alone in her moistened condition. I was so torqued-up from all the excitement today my libido was running several gears higher than my shiny new car. My hands were full piloting the vehicle and my concentration was becoming seriously compromised. Trying to control my breathing I said, "Show me babe," as I turned off on an exit that would take us away from traffic and lead us to safer speeds along the lakeshore.

"Here?" she asked in an incredulous tone.

"Absolutely," I answered then added, "C'mon now hike up that pretty dress and show me some pink lover."

Her seat belt snapped loose and with a little effort, she managed to shimmy her dress up over her hips. When she laid back against her door opening her legs the telltale dark smudge on her powder blue panties told me she wasn't exaggerating in the least. My hand disengaged from the wheel and I reached over to trace the outline of her clit that I could clearly see pressing against the thin fabric. She purred at my touch and I trailed my nail along the outline of her lips pouting beneath the growing stain. Approaching a tight curve a little too fast, I had to pull my hand away and downshift under heavy braking just to keep the car between the ditches and said to her, "You'll have do it babe, I've got to keep the car on the road."

She looked at me strangely and I added, "Lose those panties too I want a clear view."

Claire's protest was pretty weak when she said, "Jane honey, I can't, not here."

"Have it your way," I answered without a shred of give in my tone, "But we're not going near the restaurant until I get to see you cum, at least once."

She chuckled the whole time she was struggling to skin off her sodden panties. When she leaned back again spreading her legs as wide as the cramped interior would allow she purred lustily, "Alright you naughty girl is this better?"

Dividing my attention between the road and her deep red bush with the moist pink lips beneath it, I could only utter, "Much," as I gulped in amazement dividing my attention between the road and the beauty of her creamy skin.

Rounding another curve as she started spreading the juices over her lips, I realized this was still going to be harder than I thought. She chuckled as I fought to manage the car along the twisting road as it followed the serpentine edge of the lake and still watch as her fingers teased and dipped into her body. Thank goodness the traffic was light. I was almost ready to head back to the freeway when we hit a lengthy straight stretch which made my task a little easier and a whole lot more enjoyable. Claire was already moaning with two fingers sliding in and out while her other hand worked her clit pressing down firmly and swirling in slow circles. I reached over and slid my hand over the curve of her breast and found to my delight neither her bra nor the light material of her dress were able to hide her swelling nipples from my fingertips. I lightly teased and tugged on it until it was pressing so hard against the thin fabric it was making a visible bulge. Her other firm breast was just out of my reach but she corrected that by leaning forward as she stabbed her fingers into her succulent split. Staring right into my eyes she released a pent up whimper as her urge to cum began building. I hated tearing my eyes from the spectacle she was providing but the road ahead demanded it. So I gave her nipple a last pinch and her whole body twitched in response. With both hands back on the wheel, I negotiated the next curve offering her a little verbal encouragement.

"Yeah baby that's the way to do it," she leaned back again with her hips bucking lightly. Her moaning was getting louder now and just listening to it, I was in serious danger of flooding my own panties or wrecking the car, probably both. God it was so hot watching her plump lips sliding open and wrap around her pumping fingers. My senses were flooded with the smell of her musk mingling with that delightful new car aroma. The close atmosphere inside the little car gave me another wild idea.

We were only doing around 35 mph so after locating the appropriate switch I announced, "It's starting to get a little stuffy in here how about some air babe," and pressed the button while she worked on hers. The black ragtop began moving immediately folding down into the boot, Claire's eye opened wider and she barked "Jane No!"

I smiled wickedly at her and said, "Too late."

Her hand pulled away from her pussy as she tried to straighten out in her seat I grabbed her thigh and stopped her saying harshly, "You're fine just the way you are."

She balked and said, "But what if somebody sees me?"

"They won't," I answered still feeling her muscles bunched and tight, "Besides beautiful you not doing it for them you're doing it for me."

Slowly she relaxed back into position and her fingers returned to their warm dark hiding place. While she was beginning to work herself back into a better frame of mind I told her, "I think maybe you really want to show off your naughty pussy with your fingers buried inside it, isn't that right baby."

Her eyes were locked on me as I talked and I could hear her breathing growing ragged. Her hands picked up speed as well so I kept going, "C'mon my slutty girl slip another finger into that hot little pussy."

She whimpered and bit at her lip because to add the extra finger she had to stop her steady pumping. She obeyed me however and her hips responded by grinding against the probing fingers.

"That's right honey fuck your sweet little cunt for me baby, Oh yeah you want to cum hard for Jane," I urged her further. Her mouth opened taking little gasps as she pounded her fingers into her honey pot. She was so adorable to watch as little tremors rocked her body, her legs twitching in response to the nimble fingering. She closed her eyes and laid her head back while she stroked her beautiful body just for me to enjoy.

In the rear view mirror, I saw a pickup truck closing on us fast. Soon it would be right on top of us. After a few seconds indecision I left our speed exactly as it was. The pickup rode my bumper for a half-mile or so and finally frustrated with my dawdling, the driver pulled out to pass. With the top down the roar of the wind was loud enough inside that Claire didn't hear him pull along side. The instant he saw what was going on inside the little red convertible he lifted his foot off the gas and began pacing us. Her eyes were closed tight while she pounded her fingers faster into her crevice. The juicy noises they made weren't quite torn away by the wind but I didn't want her to notice the truck until just the right moment.

When she began a fitful moaning and making little squeaking noises, I knew she was really close and reached over caressing her thigh I said, "C'mon baby cum for me, show me your cum, fuck that hot little pussy, Yeah that's it baby."

Keeping one eye on the road, I slipped my hand downward and I tickled her tight little asshole with one fingertip.

Her eyes flew open she looked at me hungrily with her eyes glazed and hooded. She then spotted the driver of the pickup along side leering at her while her fingers pumped deeply in and out of her juicy crease and that was it. Her body arched into the probing fingers and she whimpered and gushed. I watched the juices pulsing around her fingers as they stayed in a motion sliding in and out of her pussy but her eyes never left the guy driving the truck. I reached over roughly pushing her hand away and started tracing my fingers along every cum soaked surface of her cunt. I turned toward the pick up along side and made quite a show of licking her steamy cum from my fingers. I gave the driver a smile and a wink, and then tapped the brakes until he was forced to pass by us, and move over by an oncoming panel van.

Claire noisily sucked her fingers clean with mischief in her glassy eyes and said with a giggle, "Damn that was fucking hot."

I laughed and nodded in total agreement before I said, "Maybe we should explore your exhibitionist tendencies some more later."

I no sooner had I said it, when I spotted a sign announcing a scenic overlook was just half a mile ahead on our right. (Another thought popped into my head, to hell with it why wait?) I slowed the car, downshifting and braking to make the exit. Once inside the deserted half circle of pavement I searched around for the right place and pulled to a stop. I opened my door and was out of the car while she was preoccupied with rearranging her dress and wiping her juices from the leather seat with her panties. I threw her door open, grabbed her right leg pulling it outside of the car, sliding her butt across the seat.

She sputtered, "Hey...Jane what the...for chrissakes what are you doing?"

I looked up at her as I knelt next to the car and answered, "Why I'm going to explore your exhibitionist tendencies," I smiled pushing her dress out of my way saying, "I think I saw them hiding right under here."

I dove forward onto her musky bronze bush without waiting another second. I buried my face right into the steamy junction between her thighs. Seeking out her plump lips and swollen clit I started sucking all of them greedily. I tongued her folds lapping up the juicy cum still clinging to them. The flavor was incredible, so sweet and tangy and the musky scent drove me wild. Seconds later, I felt her fingers tangling in my hair on the back of my head. She pulled my mouth hard against her pussy and started humping my face with unexpected intensity. Her hips arching battered her folds against my open mouth, chin, and wriggling tongue. Thank goodness, I wore a skirt today too because my own pussy was aching for some attention. I slipped my hand beneath it and started rubbing my own panty covered slit as I drove my tongue into Claire's smoldering furnace. She used my hair for leverage to maximize the pressure on her pussy. My own clit was so erect and sensitive that even rubbing it through my panties had me flinching every time a finger bumped across it.

Claire leaned back across the center console as I licked her hot creamy furrow. I reached upward with one hand blindly groping for her breast. I pawed the heavy mound roughly loving its firmness against my palm. Her Pussy was so saturated in her musk I made loud slurping sounds against her slit trying to swallow all of the juice. Keeping my tongue pistoning into her my fingers began teasing the hard nipple straining under her dress. It kept slipping from between my fingers, so frustrated I pinched the little nub using a bit of nail.

Claire gasped and gyrated her cunt even faster against my abused face squealing, "Yeah...baby do me...eat me...Oh fuck...Yes!!!... That's it babe... harder... Oh god damn."

I brought my other hand up lubricating my middle finger in her copious flow before gently pressing it against her asshole. Her own movements nudged just the tip into the tight opening. I stiffened my finger and began rocking my hand and soon its full length was on its way deep inside. She reacted instantly thrusting her hips up and down against the extended digit until it was buried deep inside her and she howled her delight hoarsely, "Yeah do me...Yeah baby fuck my ass... Oh Jane...Oh God damn!!!...Oh yes!!!"

I started thrusting in and out after recapturing her clit with my lips nursing on it as I would a nipple. I had to let go of her wonderful heavy tit because my own pussy was feeling terribly neglected. I pinched and rubbed my own clit hard with my soaked fingertips that were rapidly growing spastic in my excitement we were both soon ready to burst. Claire hollered, "Yes...Oh Yes baby...You fuck my ass...Oh god..." I added a second finger pushing it past the dark snug ring. I left her clit nibbling all along her swollen labia before stuffing my tongue deep into her quivering pussy. She began shaking uncontrollably as she came flooding my mouth and chin with her juices.

Claire could barely grunt along with the pulses, "Ah...ah...ah...Uhg...ah...oooo...oh yes...ah...oh."

It was so fucking awesome feeling her thighs trembling against my cheeks her pussy convulsing into my mouth and the spasms running through her ass clenching on my fingers. Every sound she made along with that of the traffic passing by our not so private hiding place screened by a thin row of trees sent a thrill through my body that finally got the best of me too. With a last firm pinch on my own clit, I too was cumming in shuddering torrents that dribbled through my thin panties onto the sidewalk beneath me.

They were so totally soaked I could feel the juices pooling to the sides of them and knew there would be a growing stain on the concrete that marked our visit. I licked Claire's pussy as clean as I could before rising to my full height. Standing still, using the open door to support my shaky legs I looked down at her. She lay half in half out of the open door panting, legs agape, and dress bunched around her middle I couldn't help thinking she was still the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Smiling happily, I helped her sit upright and then stand to straighten her dress. We checked it over for any telltale stains and finding none, she sat back down inside the car. (How we managed that I'll never know.)

I swung her door closed and started making my way around to the driver's side. With the top down, I clearly heard her complaining, "Hey, no fair! Don't I get a taste?" I took a quick look around and still finding no one else nearby, I reached under my skirt, tugging down my saturated panties.

Making sure to give my swamped pussy a good wipe I tossed them to her and said, "Here you go."

She said sarcastically, "Ha, ha, very funny, it's not what I had in mind baby and you know it." I took my seat next to her watching as she toyed with the idea of giving them a sniff. As soon as we pulled away from the curb, she pitched them over the side laughing, "Let that be a lesson to you dear, the next time you wet your panties don't wear such pretty ones, it's a shame to see them go to waist.

I answered her comment saying, "Duly noted, but we need to haul ass or your dad will start wondering what the hell happened to us."

She started laughing and told me, "If we don't find somewhere to clean up first, we won't be leaving him with much wondering to do."

Chapter 11

(The Truth Unvarnished)

When we arrived at Romero's a little after 2:15. Mr. Stilwell was already seated at a small table inside. He had his back to the door so we snuck up on him each giving him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Been waiting long?"

He answered holding up his half-empty glass of Pinot Grigio, "Still my first glass, where have you two been," he turned the tables asking us.

Claire and I exchanged knowing smiles and answered in unison, "Driving of course."

Laughing at the pair of us he said, "Of course," and then added in a quietly, "Well you got here ok, so I guess all that horsepower wasn't too much to handle."

I was in such good mood I couldn't help myself and that clown inside wanted out so I blurted, "Oh it was touch and go for a while there but we managed to keep the wheels on the hard stuff," I paused before adding, "I just love the smell and feel of it, its so wonderful."

Claire couldn't take any more of my double-entendres and burst into laughter saying, "Come on Jane, let's order already I'm starved."

We girls opted for a dry white wine too and decided to share a plate of Fettuccine Dorate because the portion size at Romero's was the stuff of legend. I was surprised at how well Claire's father handled the menu. He ordered Bucatini all'Amatriciana and asking the waiter in passable Italian if they used real pork jowls or pancetta in the sauce, did they serve it over bucatini or regular spaghetti? This pair, Claire and her father were always throwing surprises at me but they were so damn easy to warm up to. I was starting to feel like I was part of something, part of a family again. I almost treared up when the thought darted through my brain. I had to grab a crusty hard roll and butter it to give my mind something else to focus on. I needed to calm down or I surely would have been in tears, happy ones but still. (I seem to do that all the time lately, crying at the drop of a hat is not normal for me. I feel like such a, such a...girl!)

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers