Warming Up the Tropics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony held himself deep inside the beautiful young woman, head spinning with the incredible connection he had found. He had just emptied himself as totally as he could remember, and not so long after having his first blast coaxed from his balls by their hungry mouths on the way back to the resort. He felt her tight pussy clench and clench again, and he lowered his mouth to hers, kissing her hungrily and letting her incoherent mutterings flow into his mouth as she felt the waves of her orgasm move through, diminish, rise a little more, and then begin to subside.

Sarah felt it all, felt their bodies reach the high, and she released Jennifer's legs, letting them slide down until Jennifer's feet hit the floor and she lay panting between her aunt's legs. Sarah caressed Jennifer's shoulders. the tops of her breasts, her neck, cheeks, arms, and stroked her hair as Tony's kisses softened, letting the high of her orgasm, and his, recede. His cock slowly shrank, and as he pushed himself up with his hands, he felt it begin to slide out of her pussy.

"Ahhhh....ohh," Jennifer murmured as she felt him slipping out. She reached to cup her mound, feeling the huge amount of wetness seeping from herself. "I....uhhhh....I'm leaking a lot," she suddenly cried, and tried to sit up.

"Shhhh, my lovely one," Sarah whispered in her ear, settling her back again as Tony stood and backed away a step. "It's fine... no worries... it's good... In fact, I imagine it is very good. Let me taste."

Jennifer held her hand tightly over her weeping pussy, and twisted, looking up at Sarah, finding a genuine expression, not a mocking one. She curled her fingers, gathering a mixture of her own cum juices and Tony's, coating her fingers, and lifting them to Sarah's mouth. Sarah licked the sucked them, letting the intimacy grow, tasting her beautiful niece, together with the tangy slightly salty taste of their male lover.

"We are just beginning to really know each other, sweet Jennifer," Sarah uttered. "Just beginning to discover all the things we can share."

Jennifer giggled, "I can tell there will be lots more, Aunt Sarah, and I'm so ready....so ready."

12