Warming Up the Tropics Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke reached one hand around under her thigh, leaving her weeping pussy in full view, and slid her middle finger all the way inside. Her other hand still held her lips apart, and the pure wickedness of her own actions made her juices flow even harder. And she squeezed, pulsed, milking her own finger at Sarah's command. Jennifer's breath came quicker, and she realized that her own arousal was matching that of Brooke, increasing, crying for something more, and she let her robe open, let her legs slide apart and her hand move between them, just lightly caressing her own clit.

"She's arousing, isn't she, sweet Jennifer? And her tongue is very talented."

Sarah rose again and stood beside Brooke, watching her, and then glancing at her beautiful young niece, robe open as she sat on the edge of the bed, barely 5 feet away, touching herself just lightly, letting the urges grow.

Sarah held up the large vibe again, and turned it on. "Want a little more of this, my darling?" she said to Brooke.

Brooke nodded, and Sarah held it in front of her face. slowly, teasingly moving it back and forth, then touching it lightly to her nose, then to the edges of her full succulent mouth, tracing its shape in an oval.

"Please, Sarah.....Please?" Brooke nearly whined.

"You may wet it. "Sarah whispered, and Brooke's mouth opened. She leaned forward a little, able to lick the tip of it with her long thick tongue. Wetness fell from her mouth onto her hanging tits as Sarah slid it forward just a little, and then her lips closed around it.

"Open," Sarah commanded.

Brooke opened her mouth, keeping her tongue on the underside of the slick tool as Sarah slid it in and out, just a ways.

"We had a delicious time with our friend Tony last night, dear Brooke," Sarah said with a bit of a catch in her voice. "He isn't quite as large as this....well....perhaps close, don't you think, Jen?" But when he spurts, he delivers a most wonderful gift....something I know you would like, wouldn't you, Brooke?"

Brooke nodded, her eyes opening wider as the vibe slid back and forth along her tongue.

"Show Jennifer how talented that tongue is, my lovely one."

Sarah reached down and rolled Brooke's nipple with one hand as she held the vibe in place, letting Brooke do the work. Her tongue moved back and forth, then in a circle around the buzzing vibrator. The action made her mouth water more, and saliva dripped onto her full black tits. Then her lips closed around it, and Sarah let it slide further inside Brooke's mouth, and out, and in again, imitating the movements of Tony's cock as they had slid in and out of their own mouths the night before.

Then Sarah pulled the vibe out of Brooke's mouth, and again commanded....."You may use 3 fingers inside, my dear, but use the other hand to keep your beautiful lips spread open, so we can see it all."

Brooke nodded, breathing heavily. wetness surrounding her mouth, which nearly overflowed from the stimulation she had received. She quickly slid two more fingers inside herself, hunching forward so her full round bottom was just on the edge of the chair. The sound of her fingers sliding in and out was clear. She was almost gushing, twisting her hand, trying to find the most sensitive spot on the inside of her pussy walls. Her clit nearly quivered with need as she used two fingers from the other hand to hold her labia wide apart, framing it. The action tightened the skin of her hood, and the end of her clit stood out clearly.

Sarah turned to face Brooke, and opened her robe. She lifted one leg up over Brooke's form and put her foot on the arm of the chair across Brooke's body. The inside of Sarah's thigh, bent at the knee, was inches from Brooke's face. The inside of her other thigh, as she stood, nestled firmly against Brooke's bare shoulder.

"Lick."

Brooke looked up, then leaned her head forward just enough, finding the warm smooth skin of Sarah's thigh. Her tongue snaked out, licking it, up and down, higher, then back.

"Can you see, Jennifer? Can you see how my lovely intern has learned to please us in the office?"

Jennifer had scooted over to the other edge of the bed, where she had a better view of Brooke's face, partly hidden by her aunt's naked thigh. Sarah smiled and beckoned for Jennifer to come closer... Jennifer stood close to her aroused aunt, holding her from behind as she stood on one leg, peering over Sarah's shoulder with a direct view of Brooke's face and moving tongue. The tendons on either side of Sarah's labia stood out like bowstrings, taught from the way she stood. Brooke's tongue moved to the hollow they made beneath them, nearly to Sarah's mound, licking, mouth closing over them, finding the sensitive skin stretched tight by Sarah's stance.

"Do it, my pet....lick it for me now."

Brooke's mouth moved further right, finding Sarah's needy lips, nibbling them, parting them, using her tongue to slide them open, lapping from bottom to top with endless motion. She paused to circle Sarah's clit, round and round, then pressing on it with her tongue, then moving down again to lap up the juices that rolled down Sarah's channel. Sarah wrapped one arm around Jennifer's shoulder, leaning into her as she felt her own heat rising. With her other hand she lowered the buzzing vibe behind her leg and down until she felt it against Brooke's mound again.... and then down, down around Brooke's exposed clit, and back and forth across it.

Brooke's tongue moved even faster, and she let out a low moan....repeated low growls mixed with deep breaths. Sarah ran the vibe up and down Brooke's flooding groove, pressing it against her large woman bud, then pressing the buzzing tip against the insides of her lips, just at the entrance to her channel, then back again, finding the moaning intern's protruding clit and rubbing it back and forth.

Suddenly Sarah felt the spasms start to swell inside her, rushing upwards into her insides, and filling her with the pleasure she loved so well. She felt herself pulse and squeeze as waves of orgasm began to flow. She gripped Jennifer tighter, and hissed for Brooke to suckle her clit. Brooke's mouth closed over it, tightly sucking on it, thrashing it with her tongue tip, lost in her own need, but performing everything that Sarah could want. Sarah's hips moved up and down, thrusting motions at Brooke's mouth, feeding her all the flow that she produced as Brooke suckled and lapped and cried for it.

As the waves subsided, Sarah looked down to see her lovely young niece looking up at her, holding her steady, with a pleading look in her eyes, a look of amazement on her face. Jennifer had never in her wildest thoughts imagined such a scene, much less imagined herself in it, naked breasts pressing into the soft warm skin of her aunt's side. Sarah leaned down closer, and Jennifer raised her mouth, open, wanting. Their lips met, caressing, testing, tasting.

Without parting contact, Sarah managed to whisper into Jennifer's mouth...."Thank you, darling niece, thank you for holding onto me, for keeping me safe while I let myself go."

"Just like you held me last night, Aunt Sarah. Just like you held me."

Sarah's tongue moved around the outside of Jennifer's lips, tracing their shape, and Jennifer held still, letting herself be explored, letting her aunt finally kiss her with the depth of feeling that she had so often craved, so often wondered when she dreamed, and when she for years had masturbated after their "talks". Then she sucked lightly, closing her mouth around Sarah's tongue, pulling it in, circling it with her own tongue, wanting to clean all the delicious saliva from her older relative. Sarah felt Brooke's tongue cleaning her, licking all around the outsides of her pussy, lapping up the wetness they had both produced as Sarah orgasmed.

Sarah leaned harder onto Jennifer and lifted her leg across Brooke, back onto the floor. She turned, and rocked back and forth, belly to belly with her firm young niece, her fuller softer tits rubbing across Jennifer's slightly smaller, pointier ones. Sarah dipped just a little, and they both looked down, matching nipple to nipple as they slid.

"I think it's time that you had your first one for today, don't you, dear Jen?" Sarah raised an eyebrow, and looked over at Brooke, who continued to slip her fingers inside herself, shaking with the building passion not yet fulfilled in herself.

Sarah led Jennifer back to the bed, sitting her down on it, and pushing her back, so her beautiful young pussy was right on the edge, her legs hanging over, feet on the floor. She gently opened her niece's knees, then stood back and looked at Brooke, silently pointing to Jennifer. Brooke dropped to the floor, and on her hands and knees moved between Jennifer's open thighs, licking them immediately as she had done to Sarah. Back and forth from knee to tendon she moved, wet long tongue leaving shiny trails as she teased the slim girl.

Sarah climbed onto the bed and lay on her side next to Jennifer, one hand caressing Jen's hair, her forehead, her eyes, cheek, and the other sliding over Jen's tight slim stomach. Sarah slid a finger into Jen's belly button, wiggled it, then upwards until her palm cupped Jen's left breast, feeling its shape, testing its firmness. She leaned over and let some saliva drop onto it, then slid her thumb up and onto Jen's nipple, bending it back and forth, slipping over it easily with the slippery fluid lubricating it.

Then Sarah reached down with one hand and guided Brooke's head into the Veeee. She didn't need much encouragement, but moved her face to the musky young girl's pussy willingly, nose parting her labia, and then tongue lapping up fully opening them. She tasted a different taste than Sarah's, rich with all the pent up anticipation that had made Jennifer flow. Sarah's hand returned to Jennifer's breast, squeezing lightly, making the nipple protrude.

"Tell me if she is doing it the way you like it, my darling girl," Sarah whispered, continuing to caress Jen's hair and face with her fingers, tracing her mouth, letting one finger sometimes slip inside it, feeling Jen suck naturally and tongue it.

Then Sarah lowered her mouth to Jen's turgid nipple, which seemed darker, pinker, almost purplish as it pushed itself upward from the firm tit that Sarah squeezed. Her fist isolated the tip of Jennifer's breast, pulling the skin of her areola tight and making her nipple rise. She lapped her tongue across it, around it, then in a sudden movement sucked it in, washing it with saliva, sucking it harder, feeling it respond instantly in her mouth.

"mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh yesssss...just like that, Aunt Sarah, just like that........ohhhhh godddddd yesssss that is soooooo gooooood."

Jennifer moved... she moved her hips, upwards, to the side, hardly able to control them. She moved her chest, raising it, trying to force more of her into her loving auntie's mouth, she moved her legs, open wider, then closed. She moved her arms, lifting, then down onto the bed in a crash. She felt Brooke respond with even deeper licking, pushing her tongue actually inside Jennifer's slick channel, curling it, lapping, then out again to lick at her clit. Jennifer managed to raise her knees, her feet on the edge of the bed now, hips practically hanging over, and Sarah helped, holding Jennifer's thigh back and out.

"All of her, Brooke....let her feel it all."

Brooke's tongue dipped lower, finding Jennifer's bottom, spreading it wide with her hands, and licking across Jennifer's rosebud hole. She licked around it, then pause, making her tongue pointed as possible, licking into it, then around it again, and then moved upwards in a long slow caress, leaving one finger to tease Jennifer's anal ring as she closed her lips around Jennifer's clit. And again.. .from bottom to top, finding every sensitive part.

Sarah suckled harder, hearing Jennifer's cries, feeling her body quiver, move, tighten, and hearing a deeper groan. She held Jennifer tightly as the young niece's pussy began to spasm, winking, closing, then opening in flow, with the waves of an intense orgasm sweeping over her. Sarah reached back, stroking Brooke's head, her hair, her cheek...

"Good girl, Brooke.....you have done it just right for my beautiful niece. Today, my pet, you will get your reward as well."

Jennifer's body began to relax, and Sarah kissed her, holding her, full length body to body. Jennifer lifted one leg up over Sarah's thigh, pulling Sarah's leg further between her own with her heel, and kissed her aunty deeply, muttering mostly incoherent phrases, filled with overwhelming feelings,

"It's not even noon, Aunt Sarah!" Jennifer whispered with a sense of amazement.

"Oh, yes, beautiful beautiful girl. There is much yet to enjoy today. And others who will enjoy to see our talented new girl toy, don't you think?"

12