Warming Up the Tropics Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden new jolt went through Jennifer. "Ohhhhh..... Auntie...." she moaned as she looked down, watching the end of her right tit being sucked further into Sarah's mouth. "What are you doinggggg?" She could feel Sarah's teeth capturing her nipple, not hard, just enough to bring a new sensation, and being held that way, a wet tongue lapping back and forth across the tip.

Then hesitation.

"Do it again.....yessss... Do it again," Jennifer nearly hissed.

Holding still. Feeling. Then lapping, nipping just a little harder. Testing how much is enough.

Long minutes went by, and Jennifer's pussy flowed. She was on overload with feeling. She was straddling Sarah's body now, rubbing herself against her aunt's pubic bone, concentrating on the electricity flowing from her nipples to her insides...deep insides. Then Sarah's hands found Jennifer's hips and urged her further forward. Jennifer wiggled until she was sitting astride Sarah's fuller breasts, looking down, her hips continuing to move in constant fucking motions, wherever she could find contact.

Sarah slid her hands and arms beneath Jennifer's thighs and pulled her forward further, until the young niece's knees were above Sarah's shoulders, her smooth tight bottom virtually sitting on Sarah's chest, above her breasts. Jennifer sat upright, looking down to smile at her older lover.

"Give me...." Sarah whispered as she opened her mouth.

Tilting down as much as she could, Jennifer let a stream of saliva drop, guiding it into her aunt's mouth. She watched Sarah lick it from her lips, swallow, and open her mouth again. Once more Jennifer let it flow, drool slowly descending, connecting them, taste and texture combined. Then Sarah cupped her hands against Jennifer's taught young bottom and pulled her the last bit forward, pushing her knees wider apart, and opening her swollen inner labia to Sarah's mouth. Sarah licked each side, pulling on Jennifer's full puffy lips with her mouth, using her hands on Jennifer's ass to keep her forward, tight to her mouth. Then she slid the flat of her tongue all the way upwards, as deep as she could, lapping the flow from the folds of her sister's daughter's pussy.

Sarah mewed and moaned just from finally going the last mile, finally tasting what she had imagined ever since they first began talking about things like how tight a bikini bottom should fit so it doesn't.... or does... show the shape of a woman's labia. Ever since they started comparing their breasts and nipples, and Sarah had assured her young niece that she would grow, and that however her nipples developed, they would be beautiful. Ever since they talked about how nipples feel when they are caressed, and how they can be used to help masturbate, even though they never did it together. All these memories shot through Sarah's mind as she licked and tugged and sucked and licked and swallowed the beautiful wetness that slid so easily down Jennifer's pussy.

She felt Jennifer quiver as her tongue slid upward and hit the top, probing, circling, encouraging Jen's clit to come out. "Help me..... open it... like I did, ....baby, sweet baby...." Sarah urged through mouthfuls.

Jennifer looked down, watching her mother's sister close her mouth over her entire mound, it seemed, a magic moving tongue inside it, alive against her most sensitive wetness. She too flashed back to days of watching her aunt as they sunbathed topless.....watching her aunt's fingers absent mindedly stray across her belly as they lay talking, sharing secrets, sharing intimate things......and she too felt the strange tingling of curiosity as they talked about her high school friends who were "experimenting" with other girls, and she felt now as though she was finally giving herself to her aunt the way she had really always wanted.

Jennifer began to move her hips gain, and she reached down with both hands to part her labia at the top, pressing lightly just above her hood, bringing her clit outward. It didn't need much encouragement. She had always had a clit that poked out slightly. Early on she had been embarrassed about it, but as she learned how to touch it, how good it felt, she left those feelings. And now... now that her Aunt Sarah was targeting it, she felt like it was as long as her finger, intended just for this. She opened herself as wide as she could, and felt Sarah's lips capture it, holding it, sucking it lightly, tongue flicking across it, again, again.

And then she felt something entirely new... Sarah's fingers cupped her ass cheeks, then spread them, slipping in between and sliding up and down....curling underneath to gather some of the oozing juices from her pussy, and then again to her bottom, finally sliding across her anus, ever so lightly, teasing, testing....

"Yes, o please yes, Aunt Sarah, do it again... do a little more???"

It was the signal Sarah had been waiting for, and she rolled one finger around and around her lovely niece's puckered ring, teasing it further.... Wetting it again, she slipped one finger inside, just a little ways, and moved it against the tender sensitive tissues.

Jennifer felt the lightning hit like a huge wave of power, consuming her pussy, traveling upwards from her clit all the way inside her, throbbing, surging, and she felt herself clench tightly against Sarah's finger with each pulse. Her breath was ragged. She couldn't talk. Incoherent animal sounds came from her throat as Sarah suckled her clit.

Sarah could feel the orgasm..... feel the climax....feel Jennifer's body shudder and her knees try to come together with her cum. Sarah held them apart, sensing the spasms, and letting up a little as they diminished. Juice flowed over Sarah's cheeks and chin. She tried to lick as much as she could, tasting and swallowing it, feeling the intense intimacy that she knew Jennifer was sharing so willingly.

Slowly it diminished, and Sarah again just cupped Jennifer's bottom, squeezing it, stroking it, and then letting her slide backwards until they lay body to body. Jennifer slid off to the side a little, face partly down, with one of Sarah's legs between her own. Her head cradled against Sarah's shoulder, her breasts against the one of Sarah's, and her hand lazily caressing around Sarah's belly button.

"It's ok, really, isn't it, Aunt Sarah?... I mean.... Does it feel any different to you, now that we..... we.... "

Sarah smiled a big smile and brushed Jennifer's hair, "Sshhhh my darling niece. Of course it is OK.... As long as we feel close. As long as we keep it between us, a girl girl secret, to be enjoyed and cherised. I love it when you call me 'Aunt', though... It does somehow add to the naughty feeling, doesn't it?"

Jennifer giggled again, like they always do... "Why do you think I say it, AUNT Sarah? And the naughty feeling.... I mean.... That's ok too, isn't it?"

"Don't let it control your life, my love, but nurture it, and learn to share it safely, with real feeling, with someone you trust. There are many ways, dear one, even more ways, we haven't explored ..... yet.

Jennifer cocked an eyebrow and lifted her head to gaze into the deep eyes of her sexy aunt. "When?" she whispered, "When?"

12