Warped Mind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers

Pick up the red butt plug. Use your pussy juice and insert it into your tight ass.

She obeyed instantly. My cock hardened further as I watched her insert the medium sized plug into her ass with ease. She had tried it once before at my incessant begging but complained about how uncomfortable it was. Not this time, she moaned as the plug rushed in, securely in her ass with the end cap tight.

Hand me the life like cock vibrator and kneel on the ground in front of me.

Turning on the large vibrator I admired my wife's stuffed ass and wide open pussy. She was soaked, making it very easy to feed the toy into her body.

The vibrations are intense; you love how it makes you feel.

Her moaning increased as I slid the toy in and out faster and harder. Playing with the plug in her ass I twisted and pulled it partway out while working the fast humming toy into her pussy below.

Play with your tits and cum when I tell you too.

Five minutes later, after I pounded her full of the toy and worked the plug around and around I told her to orgasm and think about anal sex when she did. This orgasm rivaled the no hands one, sending her into fits of convulsions and small squeals of pleasure. She tightened up so much the plug in her ass popped out into my hand. Her tight rose bud quivered, opening and closing on its own through out her orgasm. What a sight!

When I pulled the toy out of her pussy it was soaked in the same thick white foam as my dick was earlier.

Suck this clean. I told her as I handed the toy to her.

Watching her eat her juices off the vibrating toy was awesome; my cock throbbed and oozed onto the chair I was sitting on. Reaching up I found a clitoral stimulator and handed it to her as she finished sucking the toy clean.

Use this to stimulate you clitoris.

Standing up I waited until I heard a few moans from her before shoving my cock into her wet pussy. Her juices coated me quickly and I pulled out again to inspect my hard shaft. It looked good but just to make sure I used my hand to wipe more of her juice onto her ass.

When you feel my cock at your ass push out and take me in.

My cock was huge. The excitement of putting my dick in her ass for the first time had it as hard as if I had a cock ring on. She did exactly as she was told, pushing out as the head of my cock came in contact with her tight asshole. First the head disappeared, it was so tight and hot my breath left me. I marveled at the sight of my cock extending from her perfect ass, it was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Slowly inch by inch I pressed more of my cock into her bowels.

You love my cock in you ass. It's the most erotic and pleasurable sensation you've ever felt. It's linked with your clitoris that you are stimulating and you want more and more of my cock in your ass.

She pushed back on me as my thoughts left my head. She didn't stop until she had every inch I could give her. Breathing heavily, she was shaking and moaning. My heart was about to leap out of my chest. The sensation was like nothing I'd experienced before. I didn't even imagine it being this good. Her ass was so hot, so tight I could feel it squeezing my shaft at the base and throbbing down the length of my shaft to my engorged head. I never thought something could feel better than this, and then I moved back out of her and I was wrong. Her ass reacted to me leaving. Grabbing me, trying to hold me in and the resulting pleasure was indescribable.

The thought I last gave her of wanting more and more of my dick in her ass, had her body trying to pull me in while I was withdrawing it. The sensation was too much, too intense and I knew I was going to blow before I was half way out of her. I concentrated, pulling out faster until all of my cock flipped out of her incredible ass. I instantly grabbed the head of my cock and squeezed before I lost my load on her back. She turned to see where I had gone, the desire to have me back in was apparent on her face. A look I had never seen, ever!"

Holy shit it was hot lust full look. I pulled on my balls and continued to squeeze my head before even thinking about putting it back into her. I thought I had more control than this but her ass was something I had never come across before, making me feel eighteen again when I could cum in less than a minute, multiple times.

"Trent, put it back in my ass. Now!" she screamed on her own.

I found this very interesting; I hadn't told her to say that. It appeared that she had a little free will, but only to get what she was last told to do. I told her to want more and more of my cock in her ass and that's exactly what she wanted. Moving forward it was difficult to bend my cock far enough down to enter her ass again it was so hard. I managed and she moaned really loud as I entered her again all the way to the base. The sensation was the same, quickly putting me to my limit. Judas! I really had to get a grip here or I wasn't going to last another second.

Pulling out all the way I smacked my head, hoping the pain would quell the impending release. Her ass remained opened, begging me to shove it back in again. I did, but just the head and then back out. Over and over I sunk my head into her quivering hole. She screamed each time, begging me to shove it deeper. Instead I moved to her face and told her to suck her ass off of me. She quickly obeyed, changing the sensation inside my cock. It was then I realized I could do this, back and forth from the ass to her mouth to last longer. It was genius.

Back to her ass I shoved it in and got a good five or six thrust in before I almost lost it. Back to her mouth she sucked me clean. Over and over I continued the ass to mouth plan, with a permanent smile on my face. Mind control kicked ass! I was ass and mouth fucking my frigid wife and she loved every minute of it as I did. This went on for a half hour. We changed positions several times but the same ass to mouth plan was used. I adjusted to her tight hole, lasting longer each time inside of her, before having to pull out to be sucked. My balls began to beg for release and I knew it was time for another load.

Beg me to cum. Tell me to cum on your tits.

She echoed my thoughts with her cries as I pounded away at her ass again with her bent over on her back and neck with her feet up in the air. I was pounding away down into her body, ready to blow. Pulling out I grabbed my shaft and stroked a huge load of cum onto my wife's perfect breasts, painting her with long ropes of cum I had never seen shoot out of my cock before. Anal sex had brought semen out of me I never knew I had. It was ridiculous how much flew out of my purple engorged head. She screamed in delight as each spurt hit her round orbs. I made sure I said 'anal sex' as I finished unloading my nuts onto her.

I needed a nap; I had spent myself fucking her so hard. I sat in the chair while she cleaned up the toys and herself. When she returned I told her to dress. I did the same.

You will only remember having the best sex of your life with me. The thoughts will reoccur every half hour throughout the day when I'm gone. You'll want to feel like this again and yearn for my return home. You'll go about your daily activities as normal telling no one of what we did. Now go up to bed, I'll be there soon.

I told the chip in my head to turn off and the link was severed between her and I. She blinked a few times, looking around the room. A smile came to her face as she found me sitting at the table.

"Trent, it's late. I'm going to go up to bed. I'm feeling a little frisky tonight if you want to join me."

"Sure, sweetie, I'll be up in a while."

I smiled as I watched her head upstairs. My life had suddenly become totally awesome!

jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers
12