Warped Mind Pt. 02

Story Info
Frustrated husband takes control further.
6.1k words
4.52
158.3k
47

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

Before I went up I ate some food, drank plenty of liquid and rubbed the back of my head where the chip was. It kind of itched but wasn't that bad. I took up some fruit and a piece of bread for Cindy, since we never had dinner. She was undressed and in her night clothes when I entered. It had just been a half hour and I saw the noticeable results of my last command that she remember the sex with me. She was flushed and jumped when she heard me come in.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Umm, yes fine thanks."

"I brought up a little snack, thought you might be hungry."

"I am actually, thanks."

I set the tray on her nightstand; she didn't hesitate and dove into the food. As she ate she kept looking at me as I changed into my PJ's as well.

"You know what, I've been thinking and it's been an awful long time since I did something to you."

"What do you mean?"

"You know... oral sex," she said blushing.

"Yeah, it has been a long time. What made you think about that?"

"I don't know, I kind of have an urge right now," she smiled looking down.

"Well don't let me stop you," I said jumping on the bed.

She giggled, washed her bread down with some juice and moved toward me.

"I don't know why but I really want to suck you right now. I keep having these thoughts of us making love."

"Really? What brought this on?" I asked as she rubbed my soft shaft through my pajamas.

"Are you complaining?" she asked, grabbing hold of me dick really hard.

"No! Not at all, sweetie."

"Good, you better not be."

She relaxed her grip, caressing my slowly growing penis. After the action earlier it was taking much longer to get hard. She noticed immediately.

"Have you been masturbating again? Your dicks not getting hard very quickly."

Shit, what was I going to say? Normally my cock would be hard just at the very mention of a blowjob from her. She knew something was up. I was about to activate the chip again without answering her, but she went on without a comment from me.

"Probably, I guess I can't blame you. I'll just have to suck it until it hardens. I'm sure you won't mind."

I didn't, moaning loudly once she helped me out of my pajamas and took my semi hard shaft in her mouth. It wasn't near the blowjob she gave me under my control but it still felt good. I hardened steadily as she sucked and stroked my shaft. She did okay, the thoughts in her head, I planted there, had her hornier than she'd been in a long time.

Taking me out of her mouth she said, "There we go, nice and big. I knew sucking it would work. You're not oozing as much either, so I don't mind sucking as much. You taste different too, it's a weird flavor. Maybe you masturbating is a good thing."

She was tasting her own pussy and ass left on my cock. I had to chuckle a little in my head at the thought. She put my head back in her mouth, sucked hard and let it pop out again.

"Not that I'm condoning you cheating on me with your hand, it pisses me off when you do. But right now I'm more turned-on than mad."

Sitting up, she quickly undressed. My dick was shrinking again, since she had stopped sucking and I didn't dare touch it to keep it hard with her watching. I kept thinking about activating the chip and just fucking her hard again but I wanted to see how this would play out without any control from me. She surprised me, climbing onto my body and grabbing my softening shaft.

"Shit, Trent! You're going soft already! How much have you been playing?! You better be able to do it tonight because I want some bad!"

I kept silent, not knowing what to say. She worked on my shaft until I hardened up again before easing down on it. Her pussy was wet, and she was on top. Two things that were out of character for her. I even heard a small moan when she engulfed my cock inside. Taking a chance I reached up and cupped both of her breasts in my hands. She let me, smiling as she rose up off my rod and back down. I pinched her nipples, making her moan and speed up her rise and fall. The memory residue had her really turned on. She was herself and finally horny like before we were married.

For some reason I think she had forgotten how to enjoy herself during sex. I don't know, maybe it was my fault for pressuring her all the time. I might have turned it into a chore more than for enjoyment. She seemed to be enjoying herself now though. First time in years. I went with it, letting her stay in control as long as she wanted.

She was turned on enough to ride me for a while, long enough to want to orgasm and believing that she actually could. She grinded her clit into my pubic bone more than rose up and down on my shaft, but it was what she wanted and what she thought would get her to orgasm. She worked hard for another ten minutes until I felt her pussy quiver on my shaft in a small orgasm. For her it was a breakthrough, something she hadn't experienced very much.

Her breathing was labored. She fell onto my chest, laying her head next to mind to catch her breath. Caressing her back I held her close to me without saying a word.

"Mmm, that was nice. I'm going to go to bed now. I'm really exhausted."

She rolled off of me. My cock was rock hard and throbbing without any release for me. I knew why she was so tired. Her body was worn out from things she didn't remember. But she was leaving me unfulfilled now and going to bed. It kind of made me a little angry.

"You're just going to leave me like this?" I asked looking at my hard cock.

"You like your hand so much I'm sure you can finish yourself off," she said, rolling until her back was too me.

So now I was more than a little angry. Without considering much more I activated the chip in my head. She was going to finish whether she wanted to or not.

"Anal sex," I said out loud before telling her mind what I wanted her to do.

Get back on top of me and take my cock into your ass. It will feel so good you'll want nothing more than to make me cum deep inside of you.

Without any hesitation she was out of the sheets and easing my cock deep into her tight ass. It was heavenly. She moaned as each inch disappeared and I told her body to be aroused. Her nipples tightened, her clitoris engorged and her ass started to spasm on my shaft.

Ride me hard and fast until I cum in your ass.

She obeyed with no thought of herself, rising quickly up and down on my hard throbbing shaft. Her ass milked my cock as she worked tirelessly to make me cum. It took longer than I thought it would. As I watched her start to sweat and breathe harder and harder I got worried for her health. She would fuck herself to death if I let her and was worried after all that she had done tonight she was heading that way. She pounded away for over a half hour with no rest. I still hadn't cum and she was covered in sweat and her breathing became labored.

Roll onto your back and spread your legs.

She needed the break, even if she didn't realize it. Kneeling in front of her I stuck my hard shaft back into her ass and proceeded to thrust like a mad man into her bowels. Being able to last this time was wonderful. I was able to enjoy the tight hot feel of her anal muscles wrapped around my cock while I told her she was on the verge of another orgasm and to play with her clitoris and left nipple.

Ten minutes later sweat was dripping off of my body down onto her perfect stomach and chest. I hadn't slowed my animalistic thrusts, gritting my teeth and pounding away at her tight ass. It was unreal how long I lasted and what was better was I maintained a level of pleasure without peaking that was blissfully perfect. My cock was in a steady state of rapture, feeding my lust and satisfaction.

I lost track of time pounding away at her and telling her enjoyment to slowly grow until she was shaking for want of release. Pushing her legs over her head I drove down into her deeper and harder, pushing my pleasure past the limit of stopping.

You'll climax with me as soon as I scream, "I'm cumming".

My balls were so tight around my shaft they were almost above it, sucked so tight against my body. The pleasure was increasing, but it was increasing slowly making the final release that much better. I lasted another few minutes until I voiced I was cumming, triggering her climax. Her convulsing ass latched onto my erupting cock, escalating my pleasure as I filled her ass full of cum. I felt every constriction and blast of semen shoot out of my cock in perfect harmony with her own contractions. It was unreal.

Once my cock finally stopped I pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed. Looking at her quivering body I saw my semen leaking out of her pulsing rosebud. It was then I realized I needed her to expel my load under my control so she wouldn't know what we had done if it came out later. I told her to use the bathroom while I caught my breath.

When she returned I told her to go to sleep before breaking the link once again and what to remember like before. Snuggling next to her we slept until morning.

*****

I woke up first, she was still out cold in a deep sleep. The night before had obviously worn her out. I woke up with a hard on, but it was mainly just because I needed to take a leak. When I returned from the bathroom my dick was soft and Cindy was waking up.

"Wow, I'm really sore for some reason. My legs feel like I over did squats at the gym. I have know idea why."

"That's strange," I said convincingly.

I was worried about her ass; I pounded it so hard last night it had to be sore even as turned on as I made her. She walked funny to the bathroom but I couldn't tell if it was from her sore legs or if her asshole hurt. She never said it did, but I doubt she would have anyway. When she returned she fell heavily back onto the bed.

"Man, I'm wiped out. I slept really good and much later than normal though. I hope I'm not getting sick," she said.

"Me too."

She looked at me like she just remembered something and said, "So after I went to sleep did you finish yourself off with your hand?"

"No, I just went to bed as well," I said telling the truth and a lie.

"Really? I thought for sure you would have finished without me, unless you have been playing so much you couldn't. I can't believe you started getting soft and how long it took you to get hard. You've been playing a lot."

"Well if you did what you did last night more I wouldn't have reason too."

"I knew that was coming. It's always my fault isn't it Trent?"

"Let's not start this again."

"Seems I've struck a chord, you feel guilty don't you?"

I just shook my head, hoping she would drop it.

"You feel guilty because of the things you probably think about when your yanking it. Like porn and anal sex..."

As soon as she said the last two words the chip kicked in, sending the programmed response from last night. The look on her face was one of shock and her body instantly became aroused, her legs actually began to shake on the bed as the feeling of bliss washed over her. She tried to control it, trying to hide the effect the two words had on her body. She pulled the covers over herself and looked away embarrassed.

"You okay? What just happened?" I asked to tease her.

"Nothing, I'm fine," she quickly said.

"You sure? You're face is red and your shaking. I can feel it through the bed."

"I just got the chills suddenly; I'll be fine, really."

I never expected her to hear the words anal sex during a normal day, except from me. it was pretty funny that she was the one that had actually said them. I was trying to keep a straight face as her body reacted to the memories flooding in. I could see her nipples hard under the sheet, her body quivering in response to the external stimulus of two simple words. The chip was a god send.

"Okay, if you say so. I'm starving. I'll see you downstairs when you get warmer."

I had a huge smile on my face as I left the room with her still vibrating from the rush of pleasure in her body she couldn't explain. As I fixed myself something to eat I pondered the possibilities the chips would offer. It was obvious I could get her to do anything sexual without her remembering any of it unless I wanted her too. This opened an entirely new world to me. My perverse mind instantly went to group sex, swinging and other debauchery she would never remember. I could invite another woman into our bed and Cindy would do what ever I told her to do to her why I watched before joining in. I could get another guy and together we could DP Cindy all night long. The possibilities were endless.

My cock was rock hard as I sat eating my cereal, thinking about the potential of the chip. I jumped when she said my name, coming into the kitchen from behind me.

"Did I scare you? You were totally zoned out. What where you thinking about?" she asked smiling at me.

"Nothing much. Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, I don't know what happened to me. It's gone now; I probably just need to eat something."

She looked sexy in her pajamas and with my dick as hard as it was I couldn't help but want her right then and there. I resisted the urge to activate the chip. She needed to eat first. Under the table I rubbed my cock while she prepared herself some food and joined me at the table.

My heart was racing in anticipation, as I watched her slowly eat her food. I inconspicuously kept my cock hard and throbbing under the table, while I waited for her to finish eating. It was difficult to have patience, I kept thinking about activating the chip and fucking her on the table or making her suck me while I sat where her plate was now. When anything is possible there was no limit to what I could imagine.

"You're awfully quiet this morning," she said looking up at me.

I was engrossed in another thought of sex and hardly heard her.

"Sorry, just distracted."

"With what?"

"A new project at work has me occupied, I started a new division."

"Oh that's nice; I'm sure its boring like the others."

"You might be surprised."

"I doubt it," she said finishing her food and standing up to clear the table. She took my bowel as well to the sink as I watched and waited.

"So what do you have planned today?" I asked.

"I'm meeting Becca at the gym and then we're going shopping."

"Becca? The little blonde assistant you hired?"

She turned around holding a plate in her hand she was rinsing off and said, "Yeah, the little blonde! You think she's hot don't you? You've got a one track mind, Trent!"

I knew I was in for it as she jumped to conclusions. The thing was, she was right. Becca was really hot but I wasn't in the mood to hear it from her.

"I wonder if Becca likes anal sex," I asked.

The plate fell from Cindy's hands, shattering on the tile floor. The reaction was obvious on her face. I activated the chip in my head and stood up from the table with my cock extending out of my fly.

Step carefully over the broken plate and take your pajamas off.

A string of pre-cum dripped from my cock as I watched her remove her clothing, discarding them on the kitchen floor. She looked amazing, all flushed and stimulated from the reaction the two words had caused again. Her nipples were hard, puckering the areolas so they stood out darker on her perfect breasts.

Sit in your chair I have something for you to eat.

Stripping my pajamas off I sat on the table as she took her place. My cock was raging, pointing directly at her.

Feast on my cock, suck it, stroke it, like I want it. With each minute of sucking your body gets more and more stimulated and wet.

Her mouth engulfed my cock as I let out a long moan of pleasure, leaning back on the table with my hands behind me. I watched her head bob up and down while she stroked and sucked my cock to perfection again. Every little swirl, suck, twist, and stroke was relayed from my head to her mind, causing blissful sensations to rack my cock and body. It was breathtaking how good it felt. Soon my cock and balls were coated in saliva and pre-cum, dripping down on the table as she worked tirelessly on my member.

Along with blowjob instructions I relayed thoughts to her mind, stimulating important parts of her body while she continued her work on my hardened shaft and balls. Over and over I let her work me up to just before climax before instructing her to slow down, delaying my eruption. The longer we went the more stimulated she became. Her nipples were so hard they looked like they might hurt from the strain and tautness. I was just about to have her stop and get up on the table with me when the phone rang.

Stop, let me see who it is.

I got off the table, my legs almost failing me when I hit the ground. I looked at the phone and saw that it was Becca calling.

"What time were you supposed to meet Becca?" I asked Cindy out loud as she sat on her chair.

"Ten," she replied.

I looked at the clock it was 10:10. Answering the phone I said, hello.

"Hey Trent, is Cindy there? I'm outside your house to pick her up for the gym."

"Oh, well she's not feeling very good this morning I don't think she's going to make it," I said getting back on the table with the phone and telling Cindy to start sucking again.

"Bummer, is there anything I can get her?" Becca asked as a jolt of pleasure coursed through my dick.

"I don't think so, she's sleeping. Said she had a fever and chills and went to lie down."

"Okay, well I'll check back later," she said hanging up.

Turning off the phone I set it on the table and forced my cock deeper down Cindy's throat. Grabbing her head I began to thrust forward fucking her mouth like I've seen porn stars do. I was just about to cum when the doorbell rang. Judas! Two interruptions? What now?

I wasn't about to answer it, seeing as how I was naked and ready to shoot a load down my wife's throat. It rang again and I intended on ignoring it until I heard the front door open and Becca call from outside.

"Trent? It's me Becca, I have Cindy's dry cleaning and agenda she wanted."

I panicked not knowing what to do or say. Cindy's mouth was still around my cock and she hadn't stopped sucking. I heard the door open more and a footstep enter the house.

"Just put them on the table there, Becca, that will be fine," I called to her but it was too late.

Hearing my voice she walked toward it and before I could do anything about it she walked into the kitchen and saw me sitting naked on the table with my hard cock in my wife's throat.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, I didn't... I thought... I'm going to go..." she said looking down at the floor embarrassed.

Seeing her in her workout attire made me do the unthinkable. She looked amazing. She was quite a bit shorter than my wife but had the same sized breasts, fake I was sure but they were nice. Her body was toned and fit, with a tan flat stomach tight little butt and a cute almost innocent face. She was only twenty-two and very hot. I put my plan into action immediately.

Tell her to wait and try and convince her to join us.

"Becca, hold on," Cindy said standing up after taking my cock from her mouth.

I waited on the table and listened to the conversation outside the kitchen.

"Sorry I had Trent lie to you; I'm obviously not feeling sick. We just got carried away after breakfast.

"Yeah, I can see that. I'm really sorry for interrupting, Mrs. Jenkins, I should go."

"Or you could stay," Cindy said bluntly.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I think you know. As my assistant you could help 'assist me' with my husband. He's got quite the sex drive."

There was a long pause. I fully expected Becca to get angry, quit and storm from the house but only silence followed. I guess she was weighing her options. I knew my wife paid her really well and it was not a difficult job. She probably couldn't afford to loose it.

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers
12